Gotham chopra twitter replies re.hoax

13»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I don't know what to think about levitation....<br />It is said that when people manage to meditate and separate themselves from the real/material world through the power of their spirit/soul, their body becomes less heavier and start to enter into a floating state... <br />I 've heard that Tibet monks and those who practice Yoga are supposedly able to levitate!<br /><br /><br />mjhousemon.jpg<br /><br />@MjonMind: the photos you posted reminded me of this Dr. house montage I did last year.<br />Interestingly enough, one of the last episodes of House contained the story of a little Indian kid who suffered from some mysterious disease, his grandpa was convinced that no doctor nor any modern medication would heal him. While the boy was at the hospital, with Dr. House and his team trying to figure out why he was so sick, close to dying, the kid levitated once on the hospital bed.<br />Then grandpa asked permission to perform some of their Indian spiritual/religious rituals there in the hospital room<br />Miraculously the boy got well towards the morning....<br />The episode ends leaving the watchers with a double possibility as his grandpa's ritual coincided with the boy being administered a new treatment that House started to give the boy the previous day (after several failed attempts). So the episode ends with nobody knowing whether the kid got well because of House's medication or because of grandpa's spiritual beliefs. House and his team strongly reject the spiritual healing while the boy's family are convinced that grandpa saved the kid's life.<br />The watchers are left with the choice of beLIEving or not beLIEving!!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Kind of an out of the ordinary episode for House series!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Just want to share Australias illusionist Cosentino...He has been the dubbed "The Michael Jackson of Illusion" because of his love of Michael and incoperating Michaels moves in his shows... :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Just how they do it, we are'nt supposed to know...but it is MAGIC....<br />Cosentino Australia's Got Talent 2012 special performance - YouTube<br />
    <br />Australia's Got Talent 2011 - Cosentino @ Grand Final - YouTube<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    This is the House-episode I was talking about in my previous message ^^<br />House-md Sezonul 8 Episodul 18 Online Gratis Subtitrat<br /><br />if the link doesn't work, try this: http://fastupload.rol.ro/video/0fe175c77f435f09fa2eb974906e945f.html
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks everyone!<br />2good2btrue, wonderful video! I've seen other acts with levitation too, but I just don't know if there is some trick involved.<br />It would be so good to hear from someone believable who actually saw it up close. Of course MJ would know if he was actually lifted without supports. :icon_lol:<br /><br />I found this article:<br />ANSWERS: By God !: IS LEVITATION POSSIBLE OR IS IT AN ILLUSION?<br />In this case then defying the basic laws of nature would include Jesus' walking on water, and walking through walls etc.<br /><br />My cousin, who I believe is telling the truth told me this. I hardly want to tell it because it is so scary for me, but of course it sticks in your mind. She said her and her sister were in a dark room with a lit candle on the table.  They sat at each end trying to focus and concentrate and the table lifted about 6 inches off the ground. Then it crashed down, and they ran screaming from the room. I don't want to get into a discussion on the occult or demons, but I do think that some of what is attributed to demons may in fact be science as well.  I just don't know the limits of possibility.  For myself personally, I played once with a ouija board, and it absolutely worked, which proves to me 100% that there are powers outside our understanding. I also did the needle and string thing in my 20's, for fore-telling what children a person would have, and it worked 100% all the time on many people, for me personally.  Slightly related, my co-worker says she regularly dreams of seeing herself laying in bed sleeping.  I told her that was astral projection, and she's never heard of any of that or even thought about any of those paranormal things.<br /><br />Simpa, cool story! 
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <br />                                                http://twitter.com/gothamchopra<br />                                                @gothamchopra<;br />                                                  Happy birthday #MJ wherever you are<br /><br />Is Gotham Hedging his bets here? Gosh it is amazing that he just happened to be clearing out his garage and found some MJ tapes!!! <br /><br />                            />                                                                     
  • Nice painting of MJ behind Gothram.  He sounds like a believer to me. He even appears to be indirectly talking to MJ.  I only hope that I don't one day see him trying to gain profit from what ever is on that cassette he's holding.  And like he said, "where ever MJ is", (wink-wink) I hope he's having the time of his life.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1346346028:
    <br />Nice painting of MJ behind Gothram.  He sounds like a believer to me. He even appears to be indirectly talking to MJ.  I only hope that I don't one day see him trying to gain profit from what ever is on that cassette he's holding.  And like he said, "where ever MJ is", (wink-wink) I hope he's having the time of his life.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_bounce:  :th_bravo:  is an intriguing message....  :icon_bounce:
    I don't understand it, could anyone interpret it, or is it even MJ?<br /><br />gothamchop.jpg<br /><br />Why is Gotham holding a baseball bat?  :icon_e_confused:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346346028:
    <br />Nice painting of MJ behind Gothram.  He sounds like a believer to me. He even appears to be indirectly talking to MJ.  I only hope that I don't one day see him trying to gain profit from what ever is on that cassette he's holding.  And like he said, "where ever MJ is", (wink-wink) I hope he's having the time of his life.<br />
    <br /><br />I had the same feeling as you, it was like: Hey Michael look what i found!  ;)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1346362092:
    <br />I don't understand it, could anyone interpret it, or is it even MJ?<br /><br />gothamchop.jpg<br /><br />Why is Gotham holding a baseball bat?  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Hm...looks like a merman with a weapon or something like that.  :icon_question:<br /><br />Looks like something from Lundon´s bridge though  :icon_e_wink:
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I remember this thread.  <br /><br />Why would he make a video about Michael Jackson if he didn't think Michael would be hearing him somewhere? Either he knows or has a feeling.
  • I watched this video last night and it reminded me of the videos done by Donny Osmond and Barry Gibbs where they are talking to MJ's fans knowing that everyone misses MJ. It didn't seem to strange to me - I felt like it was just another "getting to know the man we never knew" kind of video. I think we are getting a lot of that - learning who the real Michael Jackson is and I'm fine with that. So far he's everything I thought and more. This video was showing the human side of Michael from a friend's point of view.<br /><br />So, the picture on the wall - I also thought it resembled MJ but I also remember that Gotham is part owner of a comic book company and this could be one of his graphics.<br /><br />Blessings
  • kind of wondering how you find peace in your life when you are dead  :icon_e_confused:
    MaryK, interesting thoughts on the art!  Voice, you probably right!<br /><br />Suspicious, to be fair, he did say, "found" in past tense.<br />At 1:00 “I hope you found some piece in your life.”<br />However he did say at :30 “like the rock-star you were, you are.”  He actually corrected himself to use present sense.<br /><br />For any of MJ's close friends and family who KNOW MJ hoaxed his death, how terribly hard it must be to talk past tense all the time.  I'd be messing up so badly all the time. :errrr:  :icon_lol:<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1346572049:
    <br />MaryK, interesting thoughts on the art!  Voice, you probably right!<br /><br />Suspicious, to be fair, he did say, "found" in past tense.<br />At 1:00 “I hope you found some piece in your life.”<br />However he did say at :30 “like the rock-star you were, you are.”  He actually corrected himself to use present sense.<br /><br />For any of MJ's close friends and family who KNOW MJ hoaxed his death, how terribly hard it must be to talk past tense all the time.  I'd be messing up so badly all the time. :errrr:  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />The change in tense from WERE to ARE seemed quite deliberate.  And he seemed so matter of fact about a good friend who had died.