Gotham chopra twitter replies re.hoax

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    DeepakChopra

Every breath is a prayer to life

is it just me this seems odd as we have all seen the news about michael being alive at ucla
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Exactly! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You know? I will be soooo glad when all of this is over I luv MJ but dam!!

I'm with you, it is torchure to think he could be dead, ABSOLUTE TORTURE!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    But 'mythical' means non existent, mythical death meaning non existing death ie.still alive..what's the bad news?

Please bear w/me =)

V
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    We need to find that tweet from Deepak about the mythical death.
  • if deepak knows something he is not going to say anything on twitter

and i dont why anyone would think that he would

pianogames is really pushing it - he wants to be the one who finds mike - dont you think? maybe he is a little naive - i hope he does not get himself in trouble
    he has just twittered this about fated the cartoon he and michael wrote

it'll only be truly finished when the world can see it.

ributes: The new Jackson comic book, written by Michael Jackson, Virgin book’s Gotham Chopra, with art by Mukesh Singh.

Rich Johnston says the new comic will be called Fated.

Co-written by Michael Jackson, it’s the story of a successful but reclusive pop star – called Gabriel Star – who survives a suicide attempt, only to find his sales increase and he starts to exhibit supernatural abilities.

We’ve seen Jackson’s cartoons. And now the King of Pop, who became the King of Prop, is expanding his creative oeuvre. Swap the suicide attempts for
    omg sorrry about the alst bit i did not see that can it be romoved PLEASE
  • omg sorrry about the alst bit i did not see that can it be romoved PLEASE

I think if you go on the page through edit you can remove the bit of text you dont want to be there.

Dont worry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    What an interesting storyline... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    He is tweeting some very interesting things right now trying to work out what he is talking about it could be fated the comic or it could be what we know take a peek
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    it seems to be about Fated... hope it comes out i want to know how it ends...
  • Im confused.. ive just looked at his twitter. What tweets are you referring to??
  • would you please post a link? Thank you.
  • So - anyone think he's referring to the trial? Or is he referring to what is happening in Egypt. My vote is for the trial. Blessings!

gothamchopra Gotham Chopra
    So apparently the revolution will be televised after all...
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/gothamchopra<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

OMG! He's definitely talking about the trial!!! Remember Criss Angel's tweet about the REVOLUTION coming up this summer?!? I'm so excited now!!!

Edit: After this tweet, he made this one. So I think he's talking about Egypt. False alarm.

Algeria: you're up. Yemen: on deck. Iran: in the hole.

• gothamchopra Gotham Chopra

OMG! He's definitely talking about the trial!!! Remember Criss Angel's tweet about the REVOLUTION coming up this summer?!? I'm so excited now!!!

Edit: After this tweet, he made this one. So I think he's talking about Egypt. False alarm.

Maybe...maybe not. Maybe, just maybe, it's a double meaning. We'll see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• gothamchopra Gotham Chopra

Maybe...maybe not. Maybe, just maybe, it's a double meaning. We'll see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

didn't some of the press get kicked out of egypt earlier in all of this? maybe he meant that it was still broadcast out what was happening anyway.idk
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just happened upon this:<br />Twitter<br /><br />Gotham Chopra ‏@gothamchopra ; June 25<br />[size=12pt]Miss you much MJ. Know you're causing mischief wherever you are.[/size]<br /><br />@SnagFilms to release @DecodingDeepak this fall 2012. Here's the trailer.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />MJ makes it in there!<br /><br />deepakchop.jpg<br /><br />and<br />Gotham Chopra ‏@gothamchopra ; June 25<br />Miss you MJ.<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @MJonmind.......this video is really interesting to me.  I think Dr. Chopra is a fascinating person...one who is always searching, yet always knows.  Thank you for posting this....I will look forward to the full video/show/movie.... <br /><br /><br />Blessings Always!<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I wouldn't expect too much from this guy.<br />Too many people out there use MJ's image with no permission I think. lately what I see all around is they using Michael..what's left of Michael, tryin to profit of what Michael represents.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I'm surprised the tweet, by accusing MJ of causing pain? Gotham Chopra knows that every death causes pain. wherever you are? heaven or earth? is very confusing coming from a spiritual person.<br />  Deepak and Gotham knew enough to MJ. be they knew of his plan? guess not ..<br />Take two catch phrases from an article by D. Chopra.<br />Posted: June 26, 2009 1:08 a.m.<br />A tribute to my friend, Michael Jackson<br /><br />
    Mi hijo de Gotham viajó con Michael como un roadie en su "Dangerous" gira cuando tenía diecisiete años. ¿Importará que Michael se comportaron con disciplina y modales impecables en torno a mi hijo? (Se envía un escalofrío al recordar algo que le dijo a Gotham: ".. No quiero salir como Marlon <br />Brando, quiero salir como Elvis" Los dos íconos eran obsesiones de este icono.)
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    Niñera de sus hijos y la madre de alquiler, Grace Rwaramba, es como otra hija para mí. Yo le presentó a Michael cuando ella tenía dieciocho años, una muchacha hermosa, conmovedora de Ruanda, que ahora está crecido. Ella mantuvo un ojo en él para mí y me llamaba cada vez que bajaba o correr demasiado cerca del borde. ¿Cómo rompe el corazón de Gracia que los instintos de protección de nadie y su amor incondicional podría evitar este trágico día. Hace una hora que estaba llorando en el teléfono desde Londres. Como resultado de ello, yo no podía dejar de escribir este breve recuerdo con tristeza. Pero cuando desaparece de choque y un millar de voces públicas recuento brillante, alegre, asediado, enigmática, extraña trayectoria de Michael, espero que la palabra "feliz" es el que se levantará de las cenizas y brillar como lo hacía antes.
    <br /><br />Deepak Chopra: A Tribute to My Friend, Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />          scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
    Miss you much MJ. Know you're causing mischief wherever you are.
    <br /><br />Marumjj<br />
    I'm surprised the tweet, by accusing MJ of causing pain?
    <br /><br />In English, this is said in a teasing loving way, not meant to be causing pain.<br />Another way of saying it might be-- "You're having fun doing pranks, and fooling around, just being yourself."<br /><br />Hope that helps. :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />
    I know this is sort of off-topic, but if you look at the pic above I posted of MJ, Deepac is in the air, either he sprung up in a weird jump, since his feet are blurry, or he levitated as this article says.<br />Tech Updates: Drugs killed Michael Jackson: Deepak Chopra<br /><br />Healing+Deepak+Chopra+practises+levitation+with+Jackson+deep+in+contemplation.jpg<br /><br />Now see this pic of MJ supposedly levitated by a magician. <br />Michael Jackson floating in the Air? (Mj Forum)<br /><br />176fly.jpg<br /><br />What do you guys think about levitation? Is it just an illusion, or can these people actually defy the law of gravity?<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitation<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitation_(paranormal)<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Interesting picture, MJonmind.....levitation is an odd thing.  I want to believe it can be done, because it just seems really cool.  However, how can it really be?  I think the one of Chopra is just him jumping somehow.  I see the movement in the picture...the little streaks near his feet are blurry.  The magician with Michael has got to be a trick.....just got to be.  Gravity is a force that's hard to break.  If it was going to be true levitation, I think it would be a spiritual thing, not by a magician.  Still, that said, I think Chopra is jumping somehow.  <br />Who knows....I might be totally wrong, lol.  <br />Thanks for the picture....<br /><br />Blessings Always