King of Pop - will come under attack today!

Comments

• JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    Extra TV is promoting a segment for today- alleging that MJ was involved in a "gay affair" whatever that means???It is time for all members to Stand up to Extra TV and speak out - how they can be NOT allowed to Disrespect Michael Jackson. MJ is not here to defend himself! We have to be his VOICE NOW! Write to Extra and Let then know, what you think about this slander!they have facebook & twitter so let them know what you think about it

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/04/king_of_pops_secret_lover_i_was_michael_jacksons_boyfriend.php
    Oh give me a break, i read an article somewhere by someone who was close to michael who was trying to put those gay rumours to rest and he admitted that michael def was not gay and when this one guy made a pass at him mj ignored him at first but then he got a little to close and personal and michael basically told him to fuck off ( in nicer words of course) michael was not gay and he said so himself. this guy just wants attention and money. another piece of shit loser who wants something from michael. poor man had no one to trust.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809

i don't think it has so much to do with this guy specifically, because there have been many before him to make claims as such, but it has to do with the fact that Extra CHOSE to run with this. Sexuality is personal for a lot of people, and if michael was gay (i don't believe it), then that is a private matter unless HE chose to disclose it to the world. it is not the media's, family's or partner's place to "out" someone. the most offensive thing about this is that it is so disrespectful to continually showcase an old story that michael adamantly denied. he said "i am not gay." therefore, he is not. i believe michael, no one else.

Voila!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    michael said himself he wasnt gay <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Whoa, if you say you are not homophobic, then what is the
    differences with this guy saying he had some affair with Michael
    and some woman saying she had some affair with Michael.
    I don't want to see this guy hurt physically as well if he really believes
    he did. Like some women really believe they did.
    Hope this makes sense!
    So, if Michael say he wasn't gay, he wasn't gay. What the big
    deal?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    jason.jpg

Okay, now what is Jason doing here? And...is this Mike, or a double? It's impossible to tell if this is Mike because of the shades and the mouth cap, too much of the face is hidden.

The next photo shows a bit more details of the face, but watch the ear, there's no ear lobe:
    jason2.jpg

Could Jason have been dating a double...?

Well, this is a million dollar question.... everything is possible...

Hello....? Any idea......?

I dont think it's a double, cause the hands is Michaels in all the pics. I just think it's photoshopping.

Ok... So... if he is Mike, without ear lobe.....WHO is it...?

006.jpg

That dude HAS the ear lobe...

And WHY did they photoshop those pics...? for what purpose....?

It's all Michael in these pictures. I can recognize those fingers and finger nails everywhere.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Zen, I think the Problem Is That When People Are Not Able To Say Whether something is true or false are Others Saying I is gay, that "and I am historical are" I will sue for Not paying me, That was my lover,. . etc, etc. .., Why not say Before?
    I think this is a matter of money and the middle! Even When the media! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Zen I'm not bothered by your comment, it is worth what you say <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Whoa, if you say you are not homophobic, then what is the
    differences with this guy saying he had some affair with Michael
    and some woman saying she had some affair with Michael.
    I don't want to see this guy hurt physically as well if he really believes
    he did. Like some women really believe they did.
    Hope this makes sense!
    So, if Michael say he wasn't gay, he wasn't gay. What the big
    deal?

it's not about homophobia. i assure you i have a ton of gay friends and i think homosexuality is just another form of love. i have absolutely nothing against it and i am 100% pro-gay marriage. this is upsetting because it is an old lie with a new face. michael defended himself when tabloids ran with this throughout the years, and since he can't physically do it now, we will do it for him. people- believers and non-believers- have had enough of their old lies with money-hungry people. i'm sure this guy won't be physically hurt by people. he may be emotionally, but then again he can cry into the bed of cash he sold his lies to Extra for.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Two things come to mind:
    1)Jason is delusional and living in his own fantasy dream land
    or...
    Jason had an affair with someone else who convinced Jason that he was really dating MJ.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Dang, I forgot to warn you guys about this yesterday, I had seen a preveiw- this just makes me SO angry that people have to come and DISRESPECT him like this.. If this man were telling the truth, how crass would that be to come out and spew all these details while believing he's gone, as he obviously does.. And that Klein, I KNOW there's something fishy about him.. Isn't he trying to make money this minute off of some car that Michael supposedly rode in? I think he just wants attention (and of COURSE , money) off of Michael's name..
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    jason.jpg

Okay, now what is Jason doing here? And...is this Mike, or a double? It's impossible to tell if this is Mike because of the shades and the mouth cap, too much of the face is hidden.

The next photo shows a bit more details of the face, but watch the ear, there's no ear lobe:
    jason2.jpg

Ah, YES, Mo, that's what I thought! I remembered when you said about using them to make him look weirder or worse- you know how people get about homosexuality.. I bet this is one of those fakes that wasn't afraid to work against him.. I hate the thought..
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Extra TV is promoting a segment for today- alleging that MJ was involved in a "gay affair" whatever that means???It is time for all members to Stand up to Extra TV and speak out - how they can be NOT allowed to Disrespect Michael Jackson. MJ is not here to defend himself! We have to be his VOICE NOW! Write to Extra and Let then know, what you think about this slander!they have facebook & twitter so let them know what you think about it

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/04/king_of_pops_secret_lover_i_was_michael_jacksons_boyfriend.php

Oh brother! Here we go again with tabloid junk. MJ was 100% HETERO. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You tell them, Stranger In Chi-town! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> God bless you! I agree 100%. MJ is not gay. Hey Jason, I have a very special dedication for you. I think you need to read MJ's lyrics and also buy a copy of the History Album. MJ has already addressed these kind of lies in Tabloid Junkie, since you have not obvious read the lyrics or heard the song. Since you like to live dangerously, Jason, this one is for you:

Speculate to break the one you hate
    Circulate the lie you confiscate
    Assassinate and mutilate
    As the hounding media in hysteria
    Who's the next for you to resurrect
    JFK exposed the CIA
    Truth be told the grassy knoll
    As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
    You say it's not a sword
    But with your pen you torture men
    You'd crucify the Lord
    And you don't have to read it, read it
    And you don't have to eat it, eat it
    To buy it is to feed it, feed it
    So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual, actual
    They say he's homosexual

In the hood
    Frame him if you could
    Shoot to kill
    To blame him if you will
    If he dies sympathize
    Such false witnesses
    Damn self righteousness
    In the black
    Stab me in the back
    In the face
    To lie and shame the race
    Heroine and Marilyn
    As the headline stories of
    All your glory

It's slander
    With the words you use
    You're a parasite in black and white
    Do anything for news
    And you don't go and buy it, buy it
    And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
    To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
    Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Don't make it factual
    Everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to believe all about it

Don't make it factual
    She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
    With the words you use
    Do anything for news
    Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Slander
    You say it's not a sin

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    You're so damn disrespectable

PS. Did not your former boss, Arnie Klein, say that MJ also peed in a cup infront of people. Boy, that is really some kind of messed up doctor's office to work at. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> So many lies coming up of a place of business. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

PSS. MJ, I love you, baby. I will never believe any of these lies because you have covered all these lies in interviews that I have purchased on DVDs <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . So you have trained me well because I have heard the truth from your sweet lips. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ, there are so many haters who are jealous of you because you are simply too beautiful for words. I love you the most, baby! xxxxx
    jason.jpg

jason2.jpg

Ah, YES, Mo, that's what I thought! I remembered when you said about using them to make him look weirder or worse- you know how people get about homosexuality.. I bet this is one of those fakes that wasn't afraid to work against him.. I hate the thought..

Oh yes, thank you, lovely ladies for all the beautiful photos of MJ in his delicious Balmain jacket <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . That definitely cheered me up after this post. God bless you all!
  • Extra TV is promoting a segment for today- alleging that MJ was involved in a "gay affair" whatever that means???It is time for all members to Stand up to Extra TV and speak out - how they can be NOT allowed to Disrespect Michael Jackson. MJ is not here to defend himself! We have to be his VOICE NOW! Write to Extra and Let then know, what you think about this slander!they have facebook & twitter so let them know what you think about it

Oh brother! Here we go again with tabloid junk. MJ was 100% HETERO. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You tell them, Stranger In Chi-town! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> God bless you! I agree 100%. MJ is not gay. Hey Jason, I have a very special dedication for you. I think you need to read MJ's lyrics and also buy a copy of the History Album. MJ has already addressed these kind of lies in Tabloid Junkie, since you have not obvious read the lyrics or heard the song. Since you like to live dangerously, Jason, this one is for you:

Speculate to break the one you hate
    Circulate the lie you confiscate
    Assassinate and mutilate
    As the hounding media in hysteria
    Who's the next for you to resurrect
    JFK exposed the CIA
    Truth be told the grassy knoll
    As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
    You say it's not a sword
    You'd crucify the Lord
    And you don't have to read it, read it
    And you don't have to eat it, eat it
    To buy it is to feed it, feed it
    So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Don't make it factual
    They say he's homosexual

In the hood
    Frame him if you could
    Shoot to kill
    To blame him if you will
    If he dies sympathize
    Such false witnesses
    Damn self righteousness
    In the black
    Stab me in the back
    In the face
    To lie and shame the race
    Heroine and Marilyn
    As the headline stories of
    All your glory

It's slander
    With the words you use
    Do anything for news
    Don't make it factual
    Everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual

Don't make it factual
    She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
    With the words you use
    Do anything for news
    Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Slander
    You say it's not a sin

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    You're so damn disrespectable

PS. Did not your former boss, Arnie Klein, say that MJ also peed in a cup infront of people. Boy, that is really some kind of messed up doctor's office to work at. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> So many lies coming up of a place of business. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

PSS. MJ, I love you, baby. I will never believe any of these lies because you have covered all these lies in interviews that I have purchased on DVDs <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . So you have trained me well because I have heard the truth from your sweet lips. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ, there are so many haters who are jealous of you because you are simply too beautiful for words. I love you the most, baby! xxxxx

Thanks, darkchild <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> and yeah, Jason needs to take a gander at these lyrics and take a moment and listen xD. He need to be taken to SCHOOL, know what I mean? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Taaj Malik Jackson family are looking at suing for defamation of character, will keep you informed, they are seeking legal advice

Thank you so much for this info. That is what I am talking about. MJ is a human being. I am tormented daily for all the suffering that he has endured in his lifetime. I have being praying to God for justice for all the pain, the suffering, the evil lies that harmed our beloved MJ. Thank you for letting us know that the Jackson family are seeking legal advice. MJ's dignity and his humanity are very precious to me. I was crying today again because all the suffering that he has endured. I cannot bear it. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I hurts me to no end. God bless you all for your love and your support for our beloved MJ. Your love lightens the darkness. xxxxxx
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> This article is just one of the most ridiculous pieces of trash i have ever read.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I laugh at any fool who actually can watch this story with a straight face and believe it. Complete rubbish!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    There has always been rumors about MJ and his sexuality. I heard he even turned down a role in a movie because he said that some people already think he's gay and he's not. I think the movie was called A Chorus Line. So he didn't do the movie. Michael said with his own mouth that he's not gay and I've seen footage of him at one of his album signings in NY where he is clearly checking out girls and getting his staff to get their phone numbers. I think this guy is lying. For every tuth that comes out there has to be a lie to try to keep his image tarnished. Notice since the bodyguards came out and said MJ had several female companions now extra wants to bring this old story up again. I'm sorry but if I was his family I would straight sue these people. That's why they get away with it because more celebrities need to take action against them. I know if I were a celebrity and they kept printing stories about me that were false I would get paid because they would definitely get sued for defamation of character. I believe Mario Lopez is the host of this show. He definitely got no room to talk because this dude cheated on his wife at his bachelor party. That's why she dumped his behind.
  • Taaj Malik Jackson family are looking at suing for defamation of character, will keep you informed, they are seeking legal advice

Thank you so much for this info. That is what I am talking about. MJ is a human being. I am tormented daily for all the suffering that he has endured in his lifetime. I have being praying to God for justice for all the pain, the suffering, the evil lies that harmed our beloved MJ. Thank you for letting us know that the Jackson family are seeking legal advice. MJ's dignity and his humanity are very precious to me. I was crying today again because all the suffering that he has endured. I cannot bear it. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I hurts me to no end. God bless you all for your love and your support for our beloved MJ. Your love lightens the darkness. xxxxxx

I hope they do, because this Arnball of a d r is more suspi than CM as far as ethical behavior is concerned... How is it this mofo got all his associates affiliated with MJ, or who they believed was MJ at some points or whatever. I've been thinking this since june when he on LKL talkin bout how he was about to do more work on his face, what type of d r is this? that is confidential info that only family can choose to give he on there talkin like some groupie d r or something... sometimes I wonder did MJ even have a life outside of this Arnball cicle? that is so sad!!

And may I add after being on this site for 2 mos and seeing all the rare footage and pictures and stuff, IMO there was no way this man was moleasting children!!! NO WAY!!! with that thing it would've been assault LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG the things I found out about MJ on here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> back to seriousness the Jacksons should seek legal advice on arnball tho
  • lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    I just can't believe all the things people say (Controversy)
    Am I black or white? Am I straight or gay? (Controversy)
    Do I believe in God? Do I believe in me? Yeah (Controversy)

Some people wanna die so they can be free
    I said, life is just a game, we're all just the same
    Do U wanna play? (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Prince <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jason.jpg

jason2.jpg

Well, this is a million dollar question.... everything is possible...

Hello....? Any idea......?

I dont think it's a double, cause the hands is Michaels in all the pics. I just think it's photoshopping.

Ok... So... if he is Mike, without ear lobe.....WHO is it...?

006.jpg

That dude HAS the ear lobe...

And WHY did they photoshop those pics...? for what purpose....?

It's all Michael in these pictures. I can recognize those fingers and finger nails everywhere.

Oh yes.. and Michael can switch his ear.....? The first dude hasn't the lobe ear and the second one yes, so that mean that they are not the same person...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Would a gay man do this to another man? On another note when I was looking for this pic I found an article with pics of Al Sharpton apparantly grinding with a fan and getting carried away at MJ's memorial. Aren't real memorials more serious and respectful?

<!-- m -->http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h ... s%3Disch:1<!-- m -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Unfortunately the german media also fall for that story, it's on a very popular site "Bunte", here is the link:
    <!-- m -->http://www.vipdip.de/skandal/2010/04/ha ... lover.html<!-- m -->

And they call him again Jacko <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

How cruel is this Jason P. guy, what was he thinking, however he reached his goal, everybody, including us speaking about him....wasting our precious time on this tabloid trash <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I 'm sure that if the purpose of this article is to sully MJ's reputation with his predominantly female fans then they're in for a big dissapointment. I am so encouraged when I read that it would not make any difference to our love for MJ. Well done people. But for the record. I think that MJ likes the ladies. Because He told us that from his own mouth. When this article was run soon after June 25th in a tabloid here in Auz, it didn't make much impact and in fact, my friends who don't believe found it ludicrous that tabloids are saying on one hand MJ had an eating disorder and then on the other hand was a chubby chaser. No offence intended toward this Jason, he may be a great guy, but this just makes those old rumors that MJ was gay seem really unbelievable even to people who had previously thought so.
  • Two things come to mind:
    1)Jason is delusional and living in his own fantasy dream land
    or...
    Jason had an affair with someone else who convinced Jason that he was really dating MJ.

That's my point exactly GirlSaturday, and that's why I posted those pictures. Just because someone looks like Michael Jackson, it doesn't mean it is Michael Jackson.

You understood what I tried to point out very well PinkTopaz. Too many weird things have happened, I see too many different signatures and there are too many strange events that make me think the Bad Camp threw in a double to destroy Mike.
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Jason must be either.... a) hard up for money b) in dire need of attention c) on drugs. No one would do this kind of media damage to their "soul mate".
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Wow I just finished watching this guys interview on Extra. There is going to be a second part tomorrow. They are even going to play a message that MJ left to Jason over the phone. Why is this guy doing this? He says he doesn't care what people think and that MJ wouldn't be mad because it's the truth. He said that they were talking about their childhoods and started crying and they hugged but later MJ made the first move and kissed him. He said it was a sexual relationship and they were soul mates. Arnie Klein also claims that he walked in on them in the room and he knew something was up with them and he was happy for them. They met at Kleins office. Why would this dude even be at Arnie Klein's office? Why didn't any of the staff notice this so called relationship? I remember when they were talking about MJ and Grace being a couple they said all the staff was aware that they were together. The lady doing the interview says she believes him and that he has no reason to lie. Well actually he does have a reason to lie for money and to be in the spotlight. They even showed photos with him and MJ family so their really trying to prove this story to be true. Jason also said that he knew MJ loved Lisa Marie and he believe MJ to be bisexual. This is just too much. It seem like exploitation to me. They're even gonna talk about his plastic surgeries tomorrow and the interviewer ask Jason if he believe MJ was murdered.