King of Pop - will come under attack today!

Comments

• DutchDutch Posts: 13
    Isn't it all a paradox? Tabloids and their equivalent brought through cable/satellite exist by the grace of the interest of the fans of those stars exposed in the media. Vice versa is equally true: Moviestars, popstars etc exist by the grace of the tabloids and the likes. The majority of pictures used as sigs by users on this forum have been shot by paps who work for the tabloids which some/many people here on this forum claim to hate.

Don't forget that bad/negative exposure have about the same effect as good/positive exposure. It's all about creating mass interest and whether the interest stems from negative or positive does not really matter financially. Since we all know that releasing movies, records, tabloids, TV shows etc is all about generating money, as long there's interest, bad or good, the money keeps rolling. Slamming an article or TV show here on this forum only increases the interest, people will be provoked to take a look, thus will be exposed to the commercial part surrounding the article or show. It's as simple as 1+1 equals 2.

No matter how much MJ said he hated the tabloids and what was said/written about him, unless he was a total dummy (which he is/was not I suppose), he also realised he gained the status he had through the very same media. Without them he wouldn't be half as big as he was and that is just a simple fact. MJ's line of industry walks hand in hand with the tabloid industry, they are parallel industries which can not survive without eachother. Once they'd release eachother's hands, they both would fall into the deep and be forgotten.

Imagine the tabloids not spilling one word (good or bad) on MJ or the Jacksons as a whole....where would the Jacksons be nowadays? I guess they'd still be in Gary, Indiana.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Whoa, if you say you are not homophobic, then what is the
    differences with this guy saying he had some affair with Michael
    and some woman saying she had some affair with Michael.
    I don't want to see this guy hurt physically as well if he really believes
    he did. Like some women really believe they did.
    Hope this makes sense!
    So, if Michael say he wasn't gay, he wasn't gay. What the big
    deal?

I kind of agree with what you say. The only thing seperating this guy from the numerous women claiming to be the ex wifes of Michael is that Michael vaguely knew this guy. I personally don't believe Michael was gay, as you say he said so himself, so we have to accept Michael's word. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Isn't it all a paradox? Tabloids and their equivalent brought through cable/satellite exist by the grace of the interest of the fans of those stars exposed in the media. Vice versa is equally true: Moviestars, popstars etc exist by the grace of the tabloids and the likes. The majority of pictures used as sigs by users on this forum have been shot by paps who work for the tabloids which some/many people here on this forum claim to hate.

Don't forget that bad/negative exposure have about the same effect as good/positive exposure. It's all about creating mass interest and whether the interest stems from negative or positive does not really matter financially. Since we all know that releasing movies, records, tabloids, TV shows etc is all about generating money, as long there's interest, bad or good, the money keeps rolling. Slamming an article or TV show here on this forum only increases the interest, people will be provoked to take a look, thus will be exposed to the commercial part surrounding the article or show. It's as simple as 1+1 equals 2.

No matter how much MJ said he hated the tabloids and what was said/written about him, unless he was a total dummy (which he is/was not I suppose), he also realised he gained the status he had through the very same media. Without them he wouldn't be half as big as he was and that is just a simple fact. MJ's line of industry walks hand in hand with the tabloid industry, they are parallel industries which can not survive without eachother. Once they'd release eachother's hands, they both would fall into the deep and be forgotten.

Imagine the tabloids not spilling one word (good or bad) on MJ or the Jacksons as a whole....where would the Jacksons be nowadays? I guess they'd still be in Gary, Indiana.

I get your point, but I don't completely agree. Yes, the tabloid media thrives on "celebrity" and vice versa. However, the kind of coverage the Michael Jackson got was by far the worst I've ever seen any celebrity endure. Also, there are people who are very famous whose reputation is not constantly butchered by tabloids (i.e.: Beyonce).

It seems to me that you're saying that he's famous, so he should just deal with it. If you were in his shoes and had people making up the most awful things about you and you constantly had to look over your shoulder because almost every employee and every "friend" would betray you and run to the tabloids for money, how would you feel? What if you needed to talk to a counselor or a pastor, but were afraid to confide in them because they might spill every detail of your personal conversation? Do you think you could endure that for 2 years, 10 years... how about 30 years?
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    It's very strange it was shown the same day as Aphrodite Jones Special on the Real Truth. Whenever there's something to clear Michael's image, there's a sudden fake malicious gossip to destroy it. Who's behind this?
    He claimed that he had no control about "bringing this out." Did someone put a gun to his head and tell him he had to do it??? COME ON!!! THIS GUY IS SUCH A LOSER!!!
  • It's very strange it was shown the same day as Aphrodite Jones Special on the Real Truth. Whenever there's something to clear Michael's image, there's a sudden fake malicious gossip to destroy it. Who's behind this?
    He claimed that he had no control about "bringing this out." Did someone put a gun to his head and tell him he had to do it??? COME ON!!! THIS GUY IS SUCH A LOSER!!!

oh wow what channel did the Jones special come on?
  • It's very strange it was shown the same day as Aphrodite Jones Special on the Real Truth. Whenever there's something to clear Michael's image, there's a sudden fake malicious gossip to destroy it. Who's behind this?

oh wow what channel did the Jones special come on?

Investigation Discovery - ID. You can watch the special here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9283<!-- l -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    A person's sexuality is their own business. It is their right to talk about it if they want to - nobody else should ever do that.

This man is either a liar, part of the hoax (unlikely) or an opportunistic jerk who had a relationship with someone who he knew kept his private life private and is now stabbing him in the back for a moment's attention.

That's not 'love'.

I agree. This guy came out right after Michael was gone and said this. It's hard for me to picture, but who knows. I don't watch T.V. and the new video clip I tried to watch yesterday [some random site] of the "e" show was removed. I'd like to get a better feel of him so I can sit here and call him an absolute liar. He said something to the affect that Michael would have wanted this to come out? I think not. He's also not considering the Michael's children. The stories about Michael will continue for at least another two years. It's really a shame the press can't just stick to his true legacy but that's not what sells. Dirt sells. People are negative, angry and all the rest. You can't go on a message board anywhere and not find angry people. And they get angry over nothing. People just can not be happy for other people. They'd rather someone wallow in their hole of misery with them.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Wow I just finished watching this guys interview on Extra. There is going to be a second part tomorrow. They are even going to play a message that MJ left to Jason over the phone. Why is this guy doing this? He says he doesn't care what people think and that MJ wouldn't be mad because it's the truth. He said that they were talking about their childhoods and started crying and they hugged but later MJ made the first move and kissed him. He said it was a sexual relationship and they were soul mates. Arnie Klein also claims that he walked in on them in the room and he knew something was up with them and he was happy for them. They met at Kleins office. Why would this dude even be at Arnie Klein's office? Why didn't any of the staff notice this so called relationship? I remember when they were talking about MJ and Grace being a couple they said all the staff was aware that they were together. The lady doing the interview says she believes him and that he has no reason to lie. Well actually he does have a reason to lie for money and to be in the spotlight. They even showed photos with him and MJ family so their really trying to prove this story to be true. Jason also said that he knew MJ loved Lisa Marie and he believe MJ to be bisexual. This is just too much. It seem like exploitation to me. They're even gonna talk about his plastic surgeries tomorrow and the interviewer ask Jason if he believe MJ was murdered.

Wish I could see this. I don't believe it anyway. This is like when Mark Lester came out with his story directly after Michael left - whether or not you all know it, this guy did too !. It's just taken him longer to get on the air. Do you remember ALL THOSE MEN that said they were the father of Anna Nicole's baby? They probably hadn't even had sex with her. Some people will do anything for free press and advertising. Michael loved everyone and told everyone he loved them. Did this guy say that Michael told him he loved him? I never purchase unauthorized biographies and I don't buy this. This is private and should stay that way. In my opinion it overshadows all the wonderful things about Michael and this fat, depressed stinker knows that. He doesn't care.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Honestly, you can't blame the man. Just try to put yourselves in his shoes. Here we go, "I tragically lost the love of my life at a very young age, so I just didn't know anything else to do but tell the entire world all the truth about the very gay, very sexual relationship that we had, because... After desperately trying to hide the fact he's gay (or bisexual, as I assumed... know that sounds weird, but well, we might've been lovers and soulmates and stuff, but geee, I never asked him that) all his life, I thought this was just what he would've wanted me to do. And anyway, it's best for his children also. Isn't it?"

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? That's right. So, stop hating on the poor man. He's doing just the right thing.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PinkTopaz wrote that doubles were used to harm Michael, Mo also mentioned, Jinan said the same day will present the program with Aphrodite Jones, begins again this campaign to discredit Michael. Who or who is behind all this, why do this now and with a man who assumes he's dead?,
    Are we seeing a new conspiracy and why?, Are these the same people who have always wanted to destroy Michale?, How many more things these people will be able to do?
    I definitely think that these forums are watching. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Being homosexual is not disgusting, thinking it's disgusting is in my eyes disgusting.
    There are a few options here.

1. Mike is gay and he is telling the truth (still none of our business and he should keep that to himself)
    2. This man had a relationship with a double and never realized it was not the real deal.
    3. And this is most certainly the case either way, this guy wants his 15 minutes of fame and has $$$ in his eyes. Whether or not he had a relationship with Mike or one of the doubles, he is doing this to gain for himself. These matters are private and are supposed to stay private, no matter what.

I myself never had a gay-vibe from MJ and I must say I have a good sensor for that, since my own brother is gay and I know a lot of gay people. But in some cases even I can't tell.

But this in my opinion is to discredit Mike, since homosexuality is in most parts of the world still a taboo, unfortunatelly. This guy may not even be aware of it (see point 2) but is greedy enough to talk to the tabloids.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

this what karen faye said on her twitter "The gay affair claims are totally untrue. It seems to be a bazaar plot. I am trying to find out more. Don't believe a word."
    this what karen faye said on her twitter "The gay affair claims are totally untrue. It seems to be a bazaar plot. I am trying to find out more. Don't believe a word."

"baazar"? Doesn't she mean "bizarre"? Was that a typo or did she misspell it on purpose <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Here is what M.j's bodyguard wtote in his status on facebook:
    To all my MJ FB fans, Please dont feed into that Garbage about some idiot claiming to be MJ's Gay lover, due to my confidentiality in writing a book I can only say this; Michael Jackson was a MAN!, He was more of a MAN than that IDIOT can ever be the Women he claims to be. Dont waist your time being angry or upset, the media was not MJ's friend when he was alive, dont expect them to be his friend now.

I can seee the picture very well. This guy was introduced to Mike at Arnold's(whatever his name is-Mike dermatologist) office, they met a couple of times just by chance and he stalked him everywhere in order to be around him and to be shot by the paparazzi and then to make this untrue story.i feel sorry for him

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Maybe made a mistake When Comparing homsexual = discredit, and I Said That Souza as you say homosexuality is taboo in many parts, and many people would look bad, Remember That Still many people think of the child molestation charges, and this would be like to Things continue Adding to the negative reputation of Michael <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    she's talking with fans on twitter and someone just said this "Extra has taken the Jason Pfeiffer preview/article off of their site & are no longer promoting tonight's interview. Interesting"
    it's no more available <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- m -->http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/04/k ... friend.php<!-- m -->
    hope they remove it
  • Maybe someone should make up a rumor about the hosts of Extra and send it to them and send it to all the news media and see how they like a taste of their own medicine. You guys could say Mark Magrath is gay and had lovers or whatever like that LOL
  • Maybe someone should make up a rumor about the hosts of Extra and send it to them and send it to all the news media and see how they like a taste of their own medicine. You guys could say Mark Magrath is gay and had lovers or whatever like that LOL

That would be just lowering yourself to their standards...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I agree with Souza....don't lower yourself to their standards! Remember, in the end, "the truth will prevail."
    This "shmuck" is just looking for his 15 minutes and as for Extra TV...well what do we expect from a TABLOID!? Shame on all of them!!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Honestly, you can't blame the man. Just try to put yourselves in his shoes. Here we go, "I tragically lost the love of my life at a very young age, so I just didn't know anything else to do but tell the entire world all the truth about the very gay, very sexual relationship that we had, because... After desperately trying to hide the fact he's gay (or bisexual, as I assumed... know that sounds weird, but well, we might've been lovers and soulmates and stuff, but geee, I never asked him that) all his life, I thought this was just what he would've wanted me to do. And anyway, it's best for his children also. Isn't it?"

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? That's right. So, stop hating on the poor man. He's doing just the right thing.

I think if someone dies with a secret, it doesn't have to be said. I think Michael was old enough to decide what to say about his personnal life. If he never said it, event in times that where "positive" to talk about "coming out", as other celebrity did before...I guess it was because of 2 things

1/he was not gay
    2/ he never wanted to tell

Anyway, you can't make choices for someone "dead". All this must go with him and I think if this guy really had a love story with Michael, it's weird that he talks about it now. I'm not surprised to learn Michael could be homosexual, or bi sexual, but I'm just feeling strange that this guy wishes to show this private part of their life, right now...

Anyway it's disrespectful, because Michael never told about it, there must have been a reason for that. A reason he should have respected... But I don't really believe this story about crying in each others arms...it seems a little "too much"
    Honestly, you can't blame the man. Just try to put yourselves in his shoes. Here we go, "I tragically lost the love of my life at a very young age, so I just didn't know anything else to do but tell the entire world all the truth about the very gay, very sexual relationship that we had, because... After desperately trying to hide the fact he's gay (or bisexual, as I assumed... know that sounds weird, but well, we might've been lovers and soulmates and stuff, but geee, I never asked him that) all his life, I thought this was just what he would've wanted me to do. And anyway, it's best for his children also. Isn't it?"

I think if someone dies with a secret, it doesn't have to be said. I think Michael was old enough to decide what to say about his personnal life. If he never said it, event in times that where "positive" to talk about "coming out", as other celebrity did before...I guess it was because of 2 things

1/he was not gay
    2/ he never wanted to tell

Anyway, you can't make choices for someone "dead". All this must go with him and I think if this guy really had a love story with Michael, it's weird that he talks about it now. I'm not surprised to learn Michael could be homosexual, or bi sexual, but I'm just feeling strange that this guy wishes to show this private part of their life, right now...

Anyway it's disrespectful, because Michael never told about it, there must have been a reason for that. A reason he should have respected... But I don't really believe this story about crying in each others arms...it seems a little "too much"

I think she was being sarcastic. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Oh you're right ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Google translation gave me another meaning for the whole message !
    Sorry for misunderstood !
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    According to HeIsMypeterPan, she states that klien wasnt as close with michael as he thought he was and that she was one the phone one with michael one night, and that michael constantly told her how uncomfortable he made him feel, she also states that a bunch of them including her were at neverland once for a party and michael walked in on klien and jason in the bathroom doing stuff and he got upset cus his kids were in the room next door but he let it go, then jason and klien switched the story and turned it on michael. I dont know who she is or what her relation to michael was and i dont know how reliable she is but if shes telling the truth ... then these two men are scum bags looking for money and attention.
  • taniahytaniahy Posts: 17
    Annoyed that the media keep giving opportunity to people like this to talk nonsense.

they just pay them
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    My opinion.
    I don't judge Michael if eventually he was bisexual (but I am pretty sure he loved women). Some people feel not comfortable saying they are gay..that is why maybe he always said he was not.
    But,to be honest,it seems a bit odd Michael should have felt attracted by that guy..he should have chosen a better looking one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So,I don't want to focus to much on this news. What I think,anyway,is that if it was true,it is not correct that the guy is talking now about Michael's private life.ANd I am starting to hate Dr Klein... I am sorry Michael once trusted Klein... I think he is one of the people that after 25 have acted wrong,if he was a real friend...I hate the way he laughs...Remember the interview on TMZ? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->