THE BLOND woman is...

None other than Karen Faye, Michael's longtime friend and hairdresser.

Comments

• Hi THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR! I have missed your posts!
    None other than Karen Faye, Michael's longtime friend and hairdresser.

REALLY!?! I would have thought that Karen's face is fuller than the blonde woman's face. But, you always research so thoroughly that I feel certain that you know what you're talking about! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The Blonde woman (at the Memorial) is not Karen Faye. I've posted pics in another thread showing Karen that day. Her hair was wavy, not straight. Her face is much fuller. And KF was sitting farther to the left than the Blonde Woman is.
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    The Blonde woman (at the Memorial) is not Karen Faye. I've posted pics in another thread showing Karen that day. Her hair was wavy, not straight. Her face is much fuller. And KF was sitting farther to the left than the Blonde Woman is.

I agree! She didn't seem like Karen Faye anyway...
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Christiana .......
    To cirques Faye other Blond
    Corrugated hair them is definitely different
  • and uhm karen faye is a bit "bigger" then the blonde lady
    To cirques another stature ....... has
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Its not KF she was sitting further away than the blond lady .
    well KF now exclude.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Photo ???
  • Whoever it is I cannot think for one second that it was Michael-far too risky!!
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    she is not Karen.
  • Whoever it is I cannot think for one second that it was Michael-far too risky!!

Not if everyone knew it was a hoax..?
  • Maybe the blonde woman was Orianthi Panagaris <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Whoever it is I cannot think for one second that it was Michael-far too risky!!

Not if everyone knew it was a hoax..?

Exactly. This is all crazy though, and regardless, all this stuff has us really thinking! Endless possibilities..
  • That can not be orianthi either. She has quite a round face! No it's not any of them. Hmmm, who is it then? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Doesn´t look like KF.
    Not Karen Faye
  • It's hiding on plain sight. Nobody expected MJ to be there, first because a lot of people thought he was really dead and the ones that at the time thought he was still alive wouldn't think he would be as daring to go to his own memorial. It's brilliant!
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I dunno. Here is a recent profile picture of her. Not so sure this and the funeral pix match up. As a matter of fact if you look at the slide show on this site, I'm sorry, I find it hard to match this woman as the woman at the funeral.

<!-- m -->http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/0Tomp2y5 ... Karen+Faye<!-- m -->
  • It's hiding on plain sight. Nobody expected MJ to be there, first because a lot of people thought he was really dead and the ones that at the time thought he was still alive wouldn't think he would be as daring to go to his own memorial. It's brilliant!
    thats what i think and to go as a woman is just an added twist of brillance <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    @ Mehere this is Karen Faye at 07.07. Memorial
  • I vote for her NOT being KF
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Maybe the blonde woman was Orianthi Panagaris <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No, the Blonde is older than Orianthi and Orianthi was part of the cast.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    It's not Karen. I know I know who she is but can't place her like I couldn't place Matt Alford when I first saw the oopsy picture of him on that site as Murray. But I finally remembered who he was. I'll figure out the blonde one of these days...lol
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    The Blonde woman (at the Memorial) is not Karen Faye. I've posted pics in another thread showing Karen that day. Her hair was wavy, not straight. Her face is much fuller. And KF was sitting farther to the left than the Blonde Woman is.

I agree! She didn't seem like Karen Faye anyway...

I agree that blonde lady was not Karen Faye especially by looking at that photo of Karen Faye. She look heavier than the blonde lady. Also the blonde lady at the memorial has manly features especially those big black sideburns and square chin.