THE BLOND woman is...

13»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh contraire, MJonmind, sitting up on stretcher guy was not debunked. As far I'm concerned, a leg found in one frame does not equate to no one sitting on the stretcher. And it certainly does not equate to MJ not being there.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1341747659:
    mjelviivi.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thanx,simpattyk,4 having posted these pictures again.... all these smiles,these cheerfulness at mj's funeral make me think we r on the right way.... i'll come back here,when i'll feel tempted 2 give up on this hoax![/size] <br /><br />[size=16pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I will never believe there was a person sitting up on the stretcher.<br />I always suspected photoshop since not even the colours did meet and the inserted pictures did not show the same face / proportions. It was a relatively good photoshop, though, as to fitting the inserted with the main photo.<br /><br />Pure logic tells us that feet went first into emergency entry and not the head (prerequisite: uploaded at Carolwood with usual procedure, thus head first into the ambulance) - unless they did turn the stretcher by 180° and took it slow again.<br />How feet want to sit up - well this doesn't fit my imagination, yet.<br /><br />Everything is twisted in this case: two instead of one, backwards instead of forwards, late becomes early and the only steady momentum is the clock drum.
  • on 1293426156:
    <br />Could the blonde lady be this lady Sheila who sells pendants on etsy. She went to the memorial and I buy stuff from her alot.<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.etsy.com/shop/medeasheila<!-- m --><br />
    <br /><br />If you take a look of the link @Nefari posted in Dec 2010 you will be surprised:<br /><br />Shop Owner<br />medeasheila<br /><br />Sheila<br />Los Angeles<br />California, United States<br /><br />Shop info:<br /><br />Opened on May 25, 2009 ???? OMG! One month before Michael's "death".<br />When you wear a medal with a person in it like the ones this lady sells, usually means that the person is dead, did Shelia know that Michael was about to die in exactly one month?? <br /><br />This is the link, look at top left:<br /><br />medeasheila on Etsy
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    il_170x135.336454786.jpg  <br /><br />I have always loved this picture of Michael and would get that necklace if it had a crown hanging from it instead of the hands.  I wonder if she’ll switch it up for me.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Simpa, remember hatman (Elvis/Megaman)in the crowd, in Megamind? That's what clinched it for me!<br /><br />Bec<br />
    Oh contraire, MJonmind, sitting up on stretcher guy was not debunked. As far I'm concerned, a leg found in one frame does not equate to no one sitting on the stretcher. And it certainly does not equate to MJ not being there.
    <br /> :icon_lol: Ah, those were fun days with TS!! How I miss those days.  :icon_e_sad:  MJ as master of Illusion as well as disguise!<br /><br />So I would also say that MJ as blond woman case is far from closed, just got a little more challenging!!  After 3 years here, since when did we start believing everything people/insiders say?<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL, poor woman. She does have some jaws though.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341827585:
    <br />Simpa, remember hatman (Elvis/Megaman)in the crowd, in Megamind? That's what clinched it for me![...]
    <br />^^ yeah ! HatMan from MegaMind, too!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Here's another montage I did<br /><br />4059342814.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />And we also have a HatMen in "Get Low" (2009) & "V for Vendetta" (2006)!<br /><br />319610wqw.jpg<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And round and round it goes... no further ahead than when we started. Just the way he planned... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />TS and his 3 proofs that would stand in a court of law, or debunk your own theories. :icon_evil: