THE BLOND woman is...

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I know that was Michael Jackson with that blond wig because michael had a addams apple though because all men as a addams apple i know i am just crazy over Michael jackson i love him <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe she is this lady.....Victoria Gotti

and the man in the fedora hat is none other than Frank Paul Jones Gambino in disguise.

He was the one who had a major crush on Janet Jackson, and made death threats against the family and MJ.

That would explain the reason for the way Janet looked at them both.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Could the blonde lady be this lady Sheila who sells pendants on etsy. She went to the memorial and I buy stuff from her alot.

<!-- m -->http://www.etsy.com/shop/medeasheila<!-- m -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Could the blonde lady be this lady Sheila who sells pendants on etsy. She went to the memorial and I buy stuff from her alot.

<!-- m -->http://www.etsy.com/shop/medeasheila<!-- m -->
    She looks to be heavier than the blonde lady. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    I know that was Michael Jackson with that blond wig because michael had a addams apple though because all men as a addams apple i know i am just crazy over Michael jackson i love him

Yes, I aggre. Have a look of this picture. There can you see, that is Michael . <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.cidload.com/de/view/?server= ... 6182673476<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.cidload.com/de/view/?server= ... 8331306347<!-- m -->
    Sorry, now can see you the picture. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[url][/url]MAhR62vBKWQlSaK.JPG

[url][/url]MyQonCiUu4PEmvL.JPG

[url][/url]Oi6j1KFwQrhAcZD.JPG
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Woah! Totally Michael!!! This is more convincing than even Dave Dave. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

00000jc.jpg

000001v.jpg

0000011t.jpg
    Yes, especially the eyes and the chin are the same. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It's not Karen Faye or Orianthi or Victoria Gotti... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Please at least provide some type of evidence supporting your claim. I honestly, strongly believe it's Michael.

[youtube:gs1w6axy]
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't think that's her. That lady had manly features and side burns. No disrespect. Her face looked too chiseled for a female.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's nice all these women are being posted as possibilities, and the true identity is
    coming out clearer all the time <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . Love it!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Yes, however, the woman carries a short rock.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I have said already once if the MJ was then he has great legs!!! Hats off.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Blessings
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I vote for her NOT being KF

Me 2. Can´t be KF, no way

Friends+Family+Pay+Last+Respects+Michael+Jackson+-7WhcUrKcCDl.jpg
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223

00000jc.jpg

000001v.jpg

0000011t.jpg
    wow.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael is a genius!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    It's not Karen Faye or Orianthi or Victoria Gotti... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Please at least provide some type of evidence supporting your claim. I honestly, strongly believe it's Michael.

[youtube:139t9qd7]
    In the last video you can see "her" eyes.... it looks so much like Michael's
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I am sure that i should answer, :LolLolLolLol: it is necessary to clarify doubts :icon_e_geek:<br /><br />We all remember this pic:<br /><br />rubia+memorial+michael+jackson+vivo+8.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The black man is Berry Gordy<br /><br />The blonde lady is... TADA!<br />Valerie Robeson, the wife of Gordy´s son.<br />IMG_0396.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Her twitter may be @badgirltweet<;br />Valerie Blu ♥ Lox (badgirltweet) on Twitter<br /><br />We all know <br />LMFAO2.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The duo is compossed by DJs. RedFoo, Gordy´s youngest son, and Skyler Gordy´s grandson... guess who is his mother.<br /><br />We can see her in their musci clip where she performs in a cameo (2,49):<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />There´s more to close the circle of our unfamous pic...<br /><br />The red hear girl is SkyBlu´s sister, Gordy´s granddaughter...<br /><br /><br /><br />16438_r.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordy_family<br /><br /><br /><br />This is her tumblr:<br />MahoganySkyy<br />valerie robeson | Tumblr<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Look! She´s been telling she was not MJ all along!!!!<br /><br />valerie robeson gordy | Tumblr<br /><br /><br /><br />mahoganyskyy:<br />This has been going on for along time, I find it very funny! If you Google MJ alive Blonde lady, its Me….. There are so many video’s showing that I’m Michael. It Just so FUNNY!!!<br />#MJ #Alive #Blonde lady<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />credits; Michael Jackson Hoax Death &bull; Login
  • Thank you Paula for clarifying that the blond woman is not Michael I never believed it the same as I never believed Michael was the elder man, I found it very crazy to think Michael could disguise as that blond woman because she was wearing a dress showing his legs and arms. The only disguise I believe is Michael is Mr. Magoo because Prince and Paris got very nervous while their speech at Grammys 2010 because his father was in disguise and sitting in front of them between Black eyed peas.<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Totally agree with you  sweetsunsetwithMJ  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Then who was Michael in the funeral? We all know that he attended it. But who was he?
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    on 1341686982:
    <br />Then who was Michael in the funeral? We all know that he attended it. But who was he?<br />
    <br /><br />How do we KNOW that he attended it?  :icon_e_confused:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Looks like her. But where'd her adam's apple go?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    :abouttime: Thanks Paula for finding that information...We can finally put that theory to rest.  God bless
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Like someone over in .net said, then she can tell everyone who hatman was--at the memorial and funeral, because they were different men in each place.  I personally believe there may have been different blond women too. There's something fishy going on IMO.  We are being toyed with big time. Plus funeral hatman had the exact same tie on as Murray, which TMZ drew attention to.<br /><br />That being said it is true that others of the long discussed MJ-like people were debunked eventually, such as the blue figure behind the Carolwood gate, and the sitting up guy on the stretcher.<br /><br />
    ilprincipe wrote:I'm totally confused.  <br /><br />Remember..there were 2 events.<br /><br />July 7th: memorial in Staples center.<br />THERE was this blonde Lady with the adam's apple, some thought it would be MJ.<br />And there was hatman with his grey beard. <br /><br />Then the burial in September.<br />Another hatman..seemed younger, only moustache not a beard<br />and the "blonde Lady" was more female than the one at the memorial <br /><br />The link to the video Valerie Robeson has posted is named "7 July"<br />but in fact the video just shows pictures from the burial in Sept.<br /><br />So I remember that most people agreed that "blonde lady" + "hatman" from memorial were dubious...<br />but not the same people from the burial.<br /><br />So..maybe Mrs. Robeson attended the burial.<br />But who was that on the memorial?
    <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I also think that both the blond woman and the Hatman EXIST as real people in real life, they are most probably close acquaintances of the family, willing to be accomplices and allow Michael to TOY with disguises that are identical copies of their own faces! <br />This is the perfect technique to cover up a disguise! Once you show the real people , some other time you show up the disguise , then again the real people and that's it the CONFUSION is created! perfect plan! Nobody would be able to prove that there were any disguises! We can only, guess, feel suspect, go with our intuition and gut feeling!<br /><br />Michael could have been both under the Blonde and Hatman disguise at different times, alternatively.<br />But sometimes I feel that the Blonde was Michael and the HatMan was Elvis! I know it's a wild guess, but when I saw certain pics of Elvis...it gave me this chill on the spine that it could be him at the funeral under the HatMan disguise, with some fake-skin mask that makes him look younger... I don't know... I made this montage... The shape of his face, the nose, the way he keeps his head.... even the whole aspect of his body... <br /><br />mjelviivi.jpg