I find something weird...

CoffeBeanCoffeBean Posts: 134
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I look for photos of E Casanova in google images, and look what i finded...
51120351_1258109879_1039489028_l.jpg
<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• I look for photos of E Casanova in google images, and look what i finded...

UHHHHH OMG who is this guy... Damn he scarred me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The makeup around the eyes is pretty messed up.. But he really looks like Michael, mabye he had a bad makeup day LOL
  • Oh, who is that? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    He´s definitely NOT E`Cas.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    if I already saw ....... hmmmmmmmm
    William Hall <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    or Carlo Riley <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • JamieeJamiee Posts: 43
    No, it's not Carlo.
    I think it's William Hall.
    William Hall is the scariest impersonation to me!
    His head always looks hella big! It's scary, xD
    all the same he is awful....
    what imagines guy, besides? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • That's weird all right...and kind of scary too. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I'm really tired of impersonators and wannabes. As far as I'm concerned, none of them really look like MJ. They might have one feature that does (or half a feature), but it takes a lot more than that for me to think they look like him. And MJ is far better looking than all those wannabes too!!!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He is scary !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Look like he's gonna jump out from the screen <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is it the same guy? l_e397e3ad84064849bab1993456a827c1.jpg I'm sorry if this is Michael but I can't recognize him on this pic with Priscilla Presley.
  • The lips are way to small to be Mj IMO.
  • http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090815083847AAlVAbb
    Not sure if this deserves a separate thread but I found this in "yahoo answers".....someone was asking questions about E'Cas and someone else replied negatively about E'Cas saying they used to know him & he's a liar, etc, etc... Not sure if it's true but she also mentioned and MJ impersonator named "Darrick" --> who would that be??
  • JamieeJamiee Posts: 43
    WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He is scary !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Look like he's gonna jump out from the screen <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is it the same guy? l_e397e3ad84064849bab1993456a827c1.jpg I'm sorry if this is Michael but I can't recognize him on this pic with Priscilla Presley.

Yeah! That's William Hall!! ISN'T HE SCARY!! LOL. His head is sooooooo big! Look at the size of his head compared to the woman's head! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090815083847AAlVAbb
    Not sure if this deserves a separate thread but I found this in "yahoo answers".....someone was asking questions about E'Cas and someone else replied negatively about E'Cas saying they used to know him & he's a liar, etc, etc... Not sure if it's true but she also mentioned and MJ impersonator named "Darrick" --> who would that be??

your profile pic is soooo cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I look for photos of E Casanova in google images, and look what i finded...

He reminds me of the Clown from the movie IT... And the clown really scares me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    What about this guy....
    And this guy was the one in the OMG mj is alive video his name is Freddie.... This was at a Las vegas hotel has similar eyes to MJ.
    One more.. This guy looks like MJ alot when he wears a mask but is alot broader in the shoulders.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I'm scared! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    besides, terribly ....... what such people imagine <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    I look for photos of E Casanova in google images, and look what i finded...

He reminds me of the Clown from the movie IT... And the clown really scares me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ohhh !! I thought the EXACT same thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I hate this Clown !! He scares me so bad <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • if you think thats scary. Take a looK at this impersonator. WTH is this guy thinking? He looks nothing like MJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Australia's Number 1 Michael Jackson Impersonator apparently....

467958911_1717fc9091.jpg?v=0
    saw guy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> in he watch TV has copied neverland in mini and he has softtoys animals instead of real ones for it .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • No, it's not Carlo.
    I think it's William Hall.
    William Hall is the scariest impersonation to me!
    His head always looks hella big! It's scary, xD

Hi,
    Just to clarify that this particular tribute artist is not William Hall. He's Lane Lasitter
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> You can check him out on MySpace here at: <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter<!-- m -->

Thanks.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    Priscila posed with him loool <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> OMG guys! I'm sorry, but those Impersonators looks nothing like MJ!.
    oh exactly .... everything anyhow dreadfully
    thanks to clarify this <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->