I find something weird...

Comments

• if you think thats sacry. Take a looK at this impersonator. WTH is this guy thinking? He looks nothing like MJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Australia's Number 1 Michael Jackson Impersonator apparently....

467958911_1717fc9091.jpg?v=0

Hi,
    Please do not misunderstand. Jason does NOT, in any way, thinks that he is MJ. He adores MJ as much as any one of you, and is just a fan who is never afraid of showing it. Having a "mini Neverland" (or whatever you call it), is just something he has in rememberance of MJ. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I found it amusing and petite at the same time, he would like to be close to the whole one.
    he simply reveres MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He is scary !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Look like he's gonna jump out from the screen <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is it the same guy? l_e397e3ad84064849bab1993456a827c1.jpg I'm sorry if this is Michael but I can't recognize him on this pic with Priscilla Presley.

I'm sorry but this pic made me laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It look like they put a balloon with MJ's face on his neck <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> sorry... but this can NOT be Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    it is also amusing I find, these people really think them MJ look similar? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He is scary !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Look like he's gonna jump out from the screen <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is it the same guy? l_e397e3ad84064849bab1993456a827c1.jpg I'm sorry if this is Michael but I can't recognize him on this pic with Priscilla Presley.

It look like they put a balloon with MJ's face on his neck <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> sorry... but this can NOT be Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No, it's not Carlo.
    I think it's William Hall.
    William Hall is the scariest impersonation to me!
    His head always looks hella big! It's scary, xD

Hi,
    Just to clarify that this particular tribute artist is not William Hall. He's Lane Lasitter
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> You can check him out on MySpace here at: <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter<!-- m -->

Thanks.

Thanks for the link <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I didn't know this guy.

EDIT

God !! This is the same guy in 1983 !! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ID=6086977<!-- m -->

l_5f445023cba4b904e61e998a6db63faa.jpg
  • :shock: OMG guys! I'm sorry, but those Impersonators looks nothing like MJ!.

SURE they do.... After 3 bottles of whiskey and lots of beer <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :shock: OMG guys! I'm sorry, but those Impersonators looks nothing like MJ!.

SURE they do.... After 3 bottles of whiskey and lots of beer <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't mean any harm im not trying to be rude or disrespectful but ewwwww Lane Lasitter is so ugly on that pic with Priscila Presley like is he serious he looks like Mj if he was to go off the deep end many times Mj is to beautiful to be any of these impersonaters but its nice that they are tribute artist tho!!!!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm still freaked out tho!!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    :shock: OMG guys! I'm sorry, but those Impersonators looks nothing like MJ!.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ROFLMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .....I'm gonna have freakin nightmares tonight <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • What a hateful discussion board this has become. Michael Jackson stated that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just because someone doesn't look IDENTICAL(which by the way is impossible) doesn't mean that the artistry, dedication, and love that goes into it can be criticized in such a horrid way. These are people and have emotions too. Michael Jackson spoke of love. Where is it? Maybe some of you should think twice before making yourselves look like fools for hating on people ya'll don't even know...

Sincerely,

Michael Kiss,
  • sorry Michael Kiss if this hurts your feelings. You're right! You guys should be more carefull in choosing your words!
  • What a hateful discussion board this has become. Michael Jackson stated that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just because someone doesn't look IDENTICAL(which by the way is impossible) doesn't mean that the artistry, dedication, and love that goes into it can be criticized in such a horrid way. These are people and have emotions too. Michael Jackson spoke of love. Where is it? Maybe some of you should think twice before making yourselves look like fools for hating on people ya'll don't even know...

Sincerely,

Michael Kiss,

I agree-I think some of these remarks are unfair and unkind. There are obviously very dedicated and are trying thier best to be like Michael and when some of you to say they look nothing like him is not true, they all look a bit like him and have one or two features very similar. I dare say if any one of us (male members) or our husbands, partners, Brothers etc (female members) in full garb/outfit looked as near to Michael as some of them do we would be delighted.
    For the very same members to have previously suggested that Dave Dave, Hatman, Blonde lady, Doc Murray are in fact MJ and then to say these guys are nothing like him leaves me scratching my head. All it would take now for Michael to be out and about as normal is to change his face a bit, apply his make up not too well and be seen and then everyone could say he looks nothing like him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    if you think thats scary. Take a looK at this impersonator. WTH is this guy thinking? He looks nothing like MJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Australia's Number 1 Michael Jackson Impersonator apparently....

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> OMG... He's UGLY, I really hope I don't see this guy in my dreams (nightmares) tonight....
    Nobody Wants to injure somebody, however, acts I suffer it is amusing.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .I mine have a look at this... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    OMG you scared the sh* out of me!!!!!!

Mr. potatohead
    Kuki,
    Still there ....... fear.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Kuki,
    Still there ....... fear.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I can imagine that she fell on the ground...
    O God are not ashamed these people <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I ask seriously ....... I am ashamed for them
    I almost had a heart attack
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    if you think thats scary. Take a looK at this impersonator. WTH is this guy thinking? He looks nothing like MJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Australia's Number 1 Michael Jackson Impersonator apparently....

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hahaha lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG it looks like Thriller 2
  • mayhemmayhem Posts: 16
    like some1 else said on here, no one can look like michael so that all of that doubles n shit theory better be thrown out of the window.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I find all of the impersonators scary. o_O And impersonating itself can be somewhat disturbing if you think about it. There was a man who killed himself because he couldn't get a surgery to look like MJ. Besides, why would anyone spend their whole life playing someone else?

Eh...
    As long as they know who the real Michael Jackson is, I'll be tolerant.