I find something weird...

13»

Comments

• KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> O M G !!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I thought that Mega funny pics in another thread was funny !!!
    But this is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I would post much earlier but I couldn't stop rolling on the floor <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i can't see my pc screen from my tears !!!
    And is not only the pics ( for God's sake people!) but mostly your comments ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That Baloon with Mj 's face by Kirche <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!! it almost killed me !

I don't want to be rude with these guys but ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyway , a big thank to them . they made me lauging sooooooo much !

( are they totally blind or what ??) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He is scary !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Look like he's gonna jump out from the screen <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is it the same guy? l_e397e3ad84064849bab1993456a827c1.jpg I'm sorry if this is Michael but I can't recognize him on this pic with Priscilla Presley.

Yeah! That's William Hall!! ISN'T HE SCARY!! LOL. His head is sooooooo big! Look at the size of his head compared to the woman's head! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

he is so big compared to her that is looks unreal some how... really creepy... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Crap, that is scary <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> He's no MJ that's for sure.
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    Just to clarify that this particular tribute artist is not William Hall. He's Lane Lasitter
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> You can check him out on MySpace here at: <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter<!-- m -->

One night in NYC at the Peppermint Lounge (a small club), Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five played. I went with some friends and heard some girls behind me talking and one said that Michael Jackson was here that night. He did like GF and was known to go to their shows when he could. This was at the same time Thriller came out. Well, around 2AM, "Michael" came on stage and began to sing and dance his butt off! He was lipsyncing but it just looked like he was having fun and it was something he just wanted to do. This lasted about 20 min. There were bodyguards in front of the stage and everything. My friends wife went to him to try to shake his hand, and his bodyguard didn't let her touch him. He said "Nobody touches him". This really seemed real! The next week The Village Voice (a NY newspaper) even did a little story on it! Later we found out that it couldn't be him because he was in LA doing the Mowtown 25th Anniversary Show. You know who was on that stage?
    Lance Lassiter. He really fooled everyone. He was VERY good!

Later on in his career, he was approached by Michael Jackson's handlers. Read it for yourselves:

<!-- m -->http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/ ... 85845.html<!-- m -->

Makes you wonder.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    if you think thats scary. Take a looK at this impersonator. WTH is this guy thinking? He looks nothing like MJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Australia's Number 1 Michael Jackson Impersonator apparently....

467958911_1717fc9091.jpg?v=0

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

HILARIOUS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm sitting on the floor with my laptop brushing my teeth and when I saw this well let's just say I ended up with toothpaste on my shirt and my pants and nearly p**ed myself.

I have to agree with you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just cant stop laughing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    After looking at this thread, now I understand how come that many people said that they chatted cam to cam with MJ after his death. Any one can fool us if they want.
  • Scary and they dont come close to Michael either!!!
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    if I already saw ....... hmmmmmmmm
    William Hall <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

That is definitely not William Hall!
    if you think thats scary. Take a looK at this impersonator. WTH is this guy thinking? He looks nothing like MJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Australia's Number 1 Michael Jackson Impersonator apparently....

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

HILARIOUS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm sitting on the floor with my laptop brushing my teeth and when I saw this well let's just say I ended up with toothpaste on my shirt and my pants and nearly p**ed myself.

I have to agree with you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just cant stop laughing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I spitted out the coffee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Looks nothing like Michael, but his make up is well done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • brief glimpses at the MJ personators...and carefully taken professional pics can look the double of Michael...but when you see unprofessional pics and if you were to spend some time watching them then you see a big difference, many class themselves as doubles but that is flattering themselves way too much imo
    x
  • if you think thats scary. Take a looK at this impersonator. WTH is this guy thinking? He looks nothing like MJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Australia's Number 1 Michael Jackson Impersonator apparently....

that is frightful, i think he would do better being a barry manilow imperinator

that is frightful, i think he would do better being a barry manilow imperinator
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks for the laugh.