The SUN UK... 11/05/2010..,. HUGE ARTICLE! BACKO JACKO

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Published: Today
Add a comment Add a comment (35)
A WEBSITE which claims Michael Jackson is still alive and masquerading as a burns victim is clocking up an astonishing one million hits per day.

Internet rumours on YouTube and Facebook also claim the King of Pop is appearing on TV talkshows as Dave Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire.

The scenario might seem unbelievable, but one web forum regular said: "There's no doubt Michael Jackson is still alive. We have the evidence, now we want to let everyone know."

Dave was born David Rothenberg, in Brooklyn, New York. In 1983, aged just six, he survived a terrifying attack by his own father.

In a twisted attempt at revenge over a custody disagreement Charles Rothenberg poured kerosene over his little boy while he slept in a Californian hotel room and set him alight. Rothenberg later served six years in jail for the crime.

The little lad suffered more than 90 per cent burns and amazingly survived, but was left badly scarred.

His mother Marie, who later wrote a book about her son's ordeal which was turned into a TV movie, organised a trip to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch as a treat, and the singing legend took the boy under his wing.

Dave, now a law student living in Utah, changed his surname to break all ties with his father.

He has said of Jackson: "He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do.

"But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go."

Dave appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year.

But the show sparked a series of rumours which have snowballed into an internet sensation and become a huge talking point on michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com.

Many bloggers have said Dave's high-pitched voice bears a remarkable resemblance to the singing legend's, and observers claim his eyes have changed colour from his previous blue/green to brown.

His extensive facial scarring is supposedly a perfect cover for Jackson's surgically altered features, while the Larry King clip has been posted hundreds of times on YouTube, with web users analysing the similarities in their mannerisms.

Souza, a blogger and administrator of michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, asserts: "Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave."

The 28-year-old, from the Netherlands, runs the site, which gets around a million hits per day, with her friend Mo, a 40-year-old mum-of-two, and the pair call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

She told The Sun: "At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had.

"The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery."

Lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, scotched the rumours, telling The Sun: "The stories that have surfaced on the blogs concerning Michael Jackson still being alive are part of the worldwide grief that everyone whoever loved Michael Jackson now feels.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives.

"Dave Dave is an extraordinary young man. Michael Jackson took care of Dave for many years and asked nothing in return.

"I have spoken to Dave within the past several weeks, and he is doing well. He is going to school in Utah, and he is studying to be a lawyer.

"I can assure you that while Michael Jackson would be thrilled that Dave would become a lawyer, Michael Jackson never wanted to be a lawyer himself. He would shudder at the very thought."

Jackson died aged 50 in June last year.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0nbzSJLSB<!-- m -->

ON PAGE 11 OF THE SUN.. HALF PAGE ARTICLE. EVEN BIGGER ON THE NET

Comments

• Can you please scan the article of the actual newspaper? I'm interested as you say "HALF PAGE ARTICLE. EVEN BIGGER ON THE NET".
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Can you please scan the article of the actual newspaper? I'm interested as you say "HALF PAGE ARTICLE. EVEN BIGGER ON THE NET".

I can do later when i am at work. Dont have a scanner at home..

i warn you though.. its next to a picture of a naked girl. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Its page 11 in the newspaper.. first article after ten pages about the Election and hung parliament.

When you go on the UK Sun website, this article flashes up on the FRONT PAGE of the website... !!!
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Dave Dave is just one small part of this entire hoax. There are sooooo many suspicious things, we've been discussing for almost a year now. So why is the media just know picking up this one thing?
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    ill run down to the shop now and grab a copy of it and scan it as soon as i can <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

its on the website aswell...... ohh im gonna get soo much grief from my friends when they read that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    heres the Article here :

10nx8xy.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Chamone wrote:

Dave Dave is just one small part of this entire hoax. There are sooooo many suspicious things, we've been discussing for almost a year now. So why is the media just know picking up this one thing?

Maybe Dave chose the theme of Dave just for instance, that if they take all the evidence is in this forum would have to take a special issue dedicated to hoax <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • for once they dont say anything horrible about mike save for the title
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I like it !
    I love it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

but the name.. HE IS NOT A JACKO!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> HE IS JACKSON!
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    hahahah I LOVE IT! I'm glad people are finally taking notice, but there's much more to this than Dave Dave so I don't know why he is the only "disguise" talked about. But nevertheless, I love it! I wonder what's gonna happen next..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    I like it !
    I love it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

but the name.. HE IS NOT A JACKO!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> HE IS JACKSON!

OMG yes..I love it too..I mean it's only the Sun but it's a start <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ..and Souza got mentioned too lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I just read this on Yahoo news before I logged in here, ha this is brilliant. This will make people think! Although some of comments are a bit nasty.
  • This is exciting! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VenusVenus Posts: 260
    Mo and Souza, I had no clue you two cooperate with tabloids <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    wow,
    sorry could someone please clarify for me..did Mo and Souza gave an interivoew to the SUN or any of the newspapers who are covering the story ?

Mo and Souza, I had no clue you two cooperate with tabloids <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

A Journalist called Jenna Sloan working for the Sun requested information from Mo & Souza for an article she was creating surrounding MJ and the hoax, but the information that was given had been twisted and made into a sensationalized, ridiculous story.
  • didnt they sign some kind of agreement?

didnt they ask for some kind of text approval before publication?

its a shame that more of the key elements were not made available
  • with only this Dave Dave info they make us all look crazy!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So Mo and Souza were you paid to do this interview?
    How much?

No

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    THis is soooo AMAZING except for the Jacko part <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    First Brian Oxman says the ambulance is a fake, then he says this fans thinking DD is Michael, is part of them grieving his loss, plus he's a spokesman for DD? This guy's tricky. This article still comes across as back-handed positivity, that the fans are "clinging" to their beliefs (sounds foolish & desparate), and "surgically altered face" sounds ugly. And Michael didn't hate lawyers, only tabloids and media that lied about him, or anybody who abused him for money. But what can you expect...it's something that keeps the world focus on Michael anyway. Concerning Mo and Souza, we shouldn't bite the hand that feeds us so to speak. I think we're all pretty happy to be here.
  • TMZ next please
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The other thread is locked because ... I guess we all have our suspicions but hey aren't we all here for the ride? This whole hoax is like a big game of bluff. BeLIEve!! Not just Michael is bluffing. If it's all for L.O.V.E. I'm okay with whatever happens. We knew Michael has a lot of people working for him to pull this off. Or not, I don't know.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I see..
    thanks Scream

I thought this has ll just been pure coincidence that the story appeared on all papers without Mo and Souza being involved... but it's not...hmmm

Well, Mike never gave any interview to that Tabloid paper so I don't know who's bright idea was it to trust it...EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S A RUBBISH PAPER. EVERYONE. They have zero credibility.

How much?

in the light of this, please disregard my other post regarding a possible "Green light" on the DAva Dave story being printed.

I seriously hope Mo and Souza you have carefully consider how THIS STORY WILL IMPACT IN THE LIFE OF THE REAL DAVE DAVE, HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

i am not sur ewhat to think about all this now...

With love,
    !
    wow,
    sorry could someone please clarify for me..did Mo and Souza gave an interivoew to the SUN or any of the newspapers who are covering the story ?

A Journalist called Jenna Sloan working for the Sun requested information from Mo & Souza for an article she was creating surrounding MJ and the hoax, but the information that was given had been twisted and made into a sensationalized, ridiculous story.

I just got to give a reaction.
    Read CAREFULLY before you judged!

And about dave dave, ok sorry for the guy but he is also deep into the hoax and does not walk away from it.
    And I will send the bill to the sun for all the work Mo and Souza did for 10 months!
    SUN;JUST TABLOID TRASH!
    CHAPPIE
    I see..
    thanks Scream

I thought this has ll just been pure coincidence that the story appeared on all papers without Mo and Souza being involved... but it's not...hmmm

Well, Mike never gave any interview to that Tabloid paper so I don't know who's bright idea was it to trust it...EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S A RUBBISH PAPER. EVERYONE. They have zero credibility.

How much?

in the light of this, please disregard my other post regarding a possible "Green light" on the DAva Dave story being printed.

I seriously hope Mo and Souza you have carefully consider how THIS STORY WILL IMPACT IN THE LIFE OF THE REAL DAVE DAVE, HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

i am not sur ewhat to think about all this now...

With love,
    !
    wow,

I just got to give a reaction.
    Read CAREFULLY before you judged!

And about dave dave, ok sorry for the guy but he is also deep into the hoax and does not walk away from it.
    And I will send the bill to the sun for all the work Mo and Souza did for 10 months!
    SUN;JUST TABLOID TRASH!
    CHAPPIE

Yes people should Read all the facts behind the article..... there is a blog post where mo and souza clearly Display the emails exchanged and what Mo and Souza Wrote for the Article.... its just sad that the media just decided to make a joke out of Michaels Fans now that they dont have him to pick on
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I think we should cease commenting on the articles and let it simmer, then burn. See what and who happens by. Let them talk for us. Know what I mean <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Let it bathe in the moonlight <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> There's no telling what this will bring out of the murky waters.