Elizabeth Taylor finally tweets after all these months.....

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I saw tweets for Elizabeth Taylor today and she was going off because she was mad at the media for saying mean things about Kathy Ireland on the Oscar pre show. Wow she said it was an injustice because they were talking about the way she looked. This is an injustice???? Kinda ironic she mad about this and calls it an injustice but no tweets about injustice when Murray was being arraigned for Involuntary manslaughter for her best friend MJ supposed death. Now if this really happened to MJ you would think that she would go off about that. Here's her tweets:

DameElizabeth When is someone going to stop the yellow press from lashing out at people who no more deserve it than the Dalai Lama!
about 23 hours ago via web
Reply Retweet DameElizabeth I am boiling to the point of eruption at the injustice of those statements.
Reply Retweet DameElizabeth I have never seen anyone epitomize glamour and grace and professionalism like she did.
Reply Retweet DameElizabeth These rags said, to quote them, “She was either stoned or drunk and looked pregnant” – what???? They must be the ones on drugs.
Reply Retweet DameElizabeth I heard that some scum magazines, print and internet trashed Kathy Ireland on Oscar Red Carpet night.

Comments

• ShoutShout Posts: 560
    I saw tweets for Elizabeth Taylor today and she was going off because she was mad at the media for saying mean things about Kathy Ireland on the Oscar pre show. Wow she said it was an injustice because they were talking about the way she looked. This is an injustice???? Kinda ironic she mad about this and calls it an injustice but no tweets about injustice when Murray was being arraigned for Involuntary manslaughter for her best friend MJ supposed death. Now if this really happened to MJ you would think that she would go off about that. Here's her tweets:

DameElizabeth When is someone going to stop the yellow press from lashing out at people who no more deserve it than the Dalai Lama!
    Reply Retweet DameElizabeth I am boiling to the point of eruption at the injustice of those statements.
    Reply Retweet DameElizabeth I have never seen anyone epitomize glamour and grace and professionalism like she did.
    Reply Retweet DameElizabeth These rags said, to quote them, “She was either stoned or drunk and looked pregnant” – what???? They must be the ones on drugs.
    Reply Retweet DameElizabeth I heard that some scum magazines, print and internet trashed Kathy Ireland on Oscar Red Carpet night.

So take it a a metaphor for MJ...I thik she is very clear about her point. People have rights which are broken by the media and we and they should do something about it. Maybe Michael did the first step..who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272

So take it a a metaphor for MJ...I thik she is very clear about her point. People have rights which are broken by the media and we and they should do something about it. Maybe Michael did the first step..who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I don't think it is a metaphor for MJ. I think she really is upset by the tabloids in general and in this specific case about how they treated Kathy Ireland.

She won't be tweeting about MJ, not even in clues, because she loves him too much and is happy that he is safe now. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Sorry but who is Kathy Ireland?
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Sorry but who is Kathy Ireland?
    A model turned actress turned writer turned entrepeneur and so on.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560

I don't think it is a metaphor for MJ. I think she really is upset by the tabloids in general and in this specific case about how they treated Kathy Ireland.

She won't be tweeting about MJ, not even in clues, because she loves him too much and is happy that he is safe now. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

This was a joke <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I do not believe in clues that much as other people do and start joking

• DameElizabeth
    Dr. Arnie Klein declared on May 2 that he did not betray Michael Jackson by saying publicly that he had a homosexual relationship
    8 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    with someone in "Arnie's" office. It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient.
    7 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats.
    6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.
    5 minutes ago via web
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Dang, Mo! You are fast! You beat me by 2 minutes! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Lock or delete my thread please!

Sorry!
  • lravinglraving Posts: 56
    Hi everybody.

It's been a while since I have posted something but this caught my attention:

DameElizabeth
    Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats.

What do you think about the present tense in this tweet?

L.O.V.E.
    Sorry if it's double post...
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Now Elizabeth is tweeting busting out Arnie Klein. I knew that dude was shady. I hope he gets taken down. I believe he is one of the people that tried to take down MJ by pretending to be a friend. You reap what you sew. So if he did some dirt it will come back to him that's for sure. Everybody wants to focus on Murray this dude needs to be investigated no doubt. I can't believe she finally said something. It's been forever since she even tweeted.

• DameElizabeth
    6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.
    5 minutes ago via web
    As she mentions the confidence and the oath...if this story isn´t true, then it doesnt have anything to do with the oath of confidentiality, does it?
  • Hi everybody.

It's been a while since I have posted something but this caught my attention:

DameElizabeth

What do you think about the present tense in this tweet?

L.O.V.E.
    Sorry if it's double post...

She means Klein is getting death threats. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yes, the present tense is about Arnie and his death threats.

Didn't Joe say the same about patient, doctor confidentiality.

Now this can't all be about a green jacket can it?

This guy gives me the creeps. Wasn't it Debbie Rowe that dobbed him into the police about supplying MJ with propofol.??
    Think about it; why would Debbie do that if it wasn't true.

He probably is just one of the many enablers that need to be stopped. (not saying that MJ used propofol, but he could have set him up).

Dame Elizabeth surely has something important to say, if she tweeted it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Arnie Klein is a Pimp Daddy!

He supplies, women (Debbie Rowe) Men, and Sperm! Wow! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192

DameElizabeth
    6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    5 minutes ago via web
    As she mentions the confidence and the oath...if this story isn´t true, then it doesnt have anything to do with the oath of confidentiality, does it?
    yes it has alot to do with confidentiality even if it's was true he has no right to say this to the public because of the privacy act he is a doctor you can't go around talking about your patients private life the Jackson's need to sue him
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286

Tuesday we had Randy on twitter, Wednesday we had LMP, today Liz, Wonder what tomorrow will bring!? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    From Wiki:

The Hippocratic Oath (Modern Version)[10]

“ I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

But

"Contrary to popular belief, the Hippocratic Oath is not required by most modern medical schools."
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391

DameElizabeth
    6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    5 minutes ago via web

I don't think it has anything to do with the story being true or not, it's just that if it was true, he wouldn't have a right to speak about it anyway, neither if it's true, of course. So, his behaviour is wrong in any way possible.
  • DameElizabeth
    6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    5 minutes ago via web

These tweets remind me what Joe Jackson said:
    "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

• DameElizabeth
    6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    5 minutes ago via web
    yes it has alot to do with confidentiality even if it's was true he has no right to say this to the public because of the privacy act he is a doctor you can't go around talking about your patients private life the Jackson's need to sue him

No, i mean... IF it was true, it would be about confidentiality. But as it´s not... He would not be saying anything that was the truth.
    I know, anyway, true or not, he should keep his mouth shut.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Good point! If you're telling a lie then no confidentiality agreement has been broken. At best, you are commiting slander but nothing more.

DameElizabeth
    6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
    5 minutes ago via web

No, i mean... IF it was true, it would be about confidentiality. But as it´s not... He would not be saying anything that was the truth.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    MJs Tinkerbell wrote:

Arnie Klein is a Pimp Daddy!

He supplies, women (Debbie Rowe) Men, and Sperm! Wow!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I'm very happy Dame Elizabeth finally said something, the family is so silent, exept Joe, why the brothers and sisters don't say anything?
  • To me, Liz's tweets imply that those accusations are true. Why didn't she refute them? It is almost like she was saying shame on you.....you know better than to breach confidentiality!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Everyone has a part and everyone has their lines; be it Klein or Ms Taylor or the brothers or the kids ..... whatever.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I'm trying to make sense of this .. Elizabeth says, it seems that supplies not only to women (Debbie Rowe), but also men, how they speak supplies? as was said Debbie 2good2btrue I speak for the supply of propofol Michael. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->