Elizabeth Taylor finally tweets after all these months.....

13»

Comments

• LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1339419509:
    <br />
    on 1339418584:
    <br />[size=12pt]i'm sorry 4 the stupid question:but,is liz taylor still alive? she's passed away in 2011,am i wrong? by the way,i'm reading some (strange) klein's tweets:on may 31,he writes about mj's death....[/size]<br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />lol @ luna, the tweets are from 2010<br /><br />but some on the forum still suggest she is alive...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]alive? and why should liz fake her death? i don't think that now nobody could die anymore! mj,elvis,liz..... (should i add any1 else?) too many![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1339430572:
    <br />
    on 1339419509:
    <br />
    on 1339418584:
    <br />[size=12pt]i'm sorry 4 the stupid question:but,is liz taylor still alive? she's passed away in 2011,am i wrong? by the way,i'm reading some (strange) klein's tweets:on may 31,he writes about mj's death....[/size]<br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />lol @ luna, the tweets are from 2010<br /><br />but some on the forum still suggest she is alive...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]alive? and why should liz fake her death? i don't think that now nobody could die anymore! mj,elvis,liz..... (should i add any1 else?) too many![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes add tupac to the list :) and some would suggest whitney too.<br /><br />he he. i get what you mean tho. confusing huh? who is alive, who is dead...<br /><br />i believe liz has passed. but i believe that she knew abt the hoax and thats why gave clues.<br />i could be wrong. perhaps they are hanging out together. lol<br /><br />in all seriousness i only believe elvis, mj and tupac to be alive... that is based on research though.<br /><br />i have and always will be a mj fan. i am not a fan of elvis or tupac, though i respect them both. personally upon researching i found irrefutable evidence to make be believe they are all alive.<br /><br /><br /><br />blessings x<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1339430572:
    <br />
    on 1339419509:
    <br />
    on 1339418584:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]alive? and why should liz fake her death? i don't think that now nobody could die anymore! mj,elvis,liz..... (should i add any1 else?) too many![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I'm pretty sure she passed away. <br />I apologize if I confused you, Just thought it was worth noting the similarities, I think some things can be missed because of the timing of it and connections aren't made. I suppose it's just hindsight, that recording didn't come out until 1 years 11 months and 1 day later so I didn't know if someone had picked up on it or not. <br /><br />Again I am sorry, maybe It would have been better to make a new thread
  • no need to apologies Luna. You didn't confuse me and did nothing wrong. It's sort of on topic anyways <br /><br />Aussie  :bearhug: