Michael Jackson wearing Wedding Ring... Photos?

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Michael is 20 years older than me.. and he is the only older man i would consider.. heck, at the moment he is the ONLY man i would consider. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I found this photo of MJ on the History tour. This is a photo of him singing History. The ring is on his right hand. I noticed in some of photos from History, he is not wearing a ring.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    You all made my day with your comments on marrying him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So glad I am not the only one with those kind of thoughts! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I dont know why... but in my fantasies..

you know that white suit MJ wore to his trial.. well he is wearing a white suit like that to our wedding when i marry him.. looking all hot and fine.

And i have a big rock on my finger and a matching wedding band and he has a wedding band on too... Michael Jackson with a wedding band on turns me on... dont know why... suppose because its grown up and commitment and marriage and children.

And then i wake up again.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

Thankyou Darkchild!! Thats exactly the outfit!! Wouldnt that be wonderful to wear to a wedding?? Imagine him as the groom.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    I dont know why... but in my fantasies..

you know that white suit MJ wore to his trial.. well he is wearing a white suit like that to our wedding when i marry him.. looking all hot and fine.

And i have a big rock on my finger and a matching wedding band and he has a wedding band on too... Michael Jackson with a wedding band on turns me on... dont know why... suppose because its grown up and commitment and marriage and children.

And then i wake up again.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

In my fantasies i picture me walking down the aisle with him at the end in the white and gold tux from the ebony 2007 photoshoot...OMG...he looks soooo gorgeous...we say our own written vows...do some dancing at the reception...than quickly get to the honeymoon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I dont know why, but seeing MJ with a wedding ring makes me very happy... i suppose because i can daydream that that wedding ring is mine that i put on his finger. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I know exactly how you feel, only I like to daydream that I am beside Michael with him holding me cloose like that. Takes a long sigh. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I guess the reason I see it the other way around is cause most women would want to put a ring on his finger but if you're the one wearing his ring it means he chose YOU!!! I guess it kinda makes you more exclusive, lucky you know cause you we're chosen and it has a much deeper meaning with much deeper feelings IMO. Call me weird... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You know guys I dont know if Michael realized to what point he still had it, a lot of us in the forum are younger(I'm 33) and we get hot flashes daydreaming about Michael. Heck he's 18 years older than me and I dont care, I would have loved to be his other half. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL, it's time to come out from hiding now!!! C'mon dont be afraid we're all here for you and we'll fight tooth and nail to defend you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

ik what U mean...im only 21, but age aint nothing but a number <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ...especially when it comes to Michael...OMG...I would love more than anything to be Mrs. Michael JOE Jackson...to wake up every morning seeing his beautiful face next to me...to hold him tight and never let go and know that he loves me the same way i love him...to bare his children...a little boy with his smile and his eyes...maybe Prince Michael Joseph Jackson 3 through 20 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Ok girls ... wake up I am a girl too.
    I saw first <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> marry me michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

sorry Michael, I'm kidding
    *daydreaming*

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    There's a ring on his left hand in Blood on the Dancefloor.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Oh oh.... are we too late guys? Aaahhh crapp!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh oh I just thought of something though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This would more than likely be the beggining of a new life for him though so new life, new wife, new everything right ?! Maybe we're still in the race. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • so it has been a long time since i posted on here that i have a picture of mj with a ring on..lol..so here it is...sorry again..
    [url]close-of-camera-michael-jackson-109.jpg[/url]
    here is one from the video blood on the dance floor <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [url]-Blood-On-The-Dance-Floor-Set-micha.jpg[/url]
    huggs to all
    suzz
  • Michael is 20 years older than me.. and he is the only older man i would consider.. heck, at the moment he is the ONLY man i would consider. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Same here and iam only 25 yrs old but for me Michael IS IT!!!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

Thankyou Darkchild!! Thats exactly the outfit!! Wouldnt that be wonderful to wear to a wedding?? Imagine him as the groom.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

You are most welcome, DancingTheDream! Yes, MJ would look absolutely angelic as a groom in his white outfit! God bless! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    :o Oh oh.... are we too late guys? Aaahhh crapp!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh oh I just thought of something though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This would more than likely be the beggining of a new life for him though so new life, new wife, new everything right ?! Maybe we're still in the race. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

WHOOT WHOOT!!! exactly...LET THE BATTLES BEGIN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :o Oh oh.... are we too late guys? Aaahhh crapp!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

WHOOT WHOOT!!! exactly...LET THE BATTLES BEGIN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> count me in!
  • :o Oh oh.... are we too late guys? Aaahhh crapp!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> count me in!

lol!!! ya'll funny... and I'm watching <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    well if you watch Blood on the Dance floor, you will see Michael wearing a ring, dont know if its the wedding ring with lisa or debbie...
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    here goes lisa's rock. preeetty biiig...although she has rings on her right hand on some pics as well. no ring on mike. seems he only had a ring with debbie... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Lisa's "rock" isn't even properly sized to fit her. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> A detail I don't think MJ would have missed, BTW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . She's not even wearing a band with it. Previously married, even SHE wouldn't have forgotten that.

Only a BAND counts, as it is an unbroken circle ("shackle", if you will) of ownership. In the version of the bible MJ cut his teeth on, marriage means ownership; the man of the woman. Sometimes it even states "the woman and her "owner" ", where the KJV says 'husband". One could say it signifies ownership, as when you spot such a thing on the left hand ring-finger, here in America, a decent person would understand it to mean:

"paws off THIS one---he BELONGS to someone".

Same way as they don't automatically euthanize stray animals found here, if they have some "claim" paraphernalia on them, such as a collar---even without any name tag providing ownership name and number. EVERYONE knows this means "Hey, wait! I BELONG to someone!!"

Just an interesting piece of trivia, rings of "ownership" /"belonging" were permitted in the Bible, because they could be removed at will. I think it was bracelets that were offered to Rebecca, the future spouse of Issac, by the man commissioned to find (a wife suitable), her, for him. Rings were very impractical for the work a woman had to do to run a household each day, way back then. They had earrings, nose rings and bracelets, mostly. Necklaces sometimes, although any extra jingly on the chest was considered inappropriate for a godly gal...

And tatoos were a serious No-No, (not to even mention what we know now, about what the ink does to the immune system, but) because they demonstrated ownership to any one's eyes as long as one was wearing that skin. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Even after death...

In other words, no way, could this one belong to the Almighty, who states that HE is the owner of the body, since someone else has marked this body as theirs. Sort of like cattle branding...so, you see, we, in these modern times, when we fancy ourselves to be so sophisticated, are still a little bit primitive <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, anyway, the point I am posting FOR, is to say that MJ is NEVER <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> going to belong to a single woman. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> He never has, never will. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He will never let a single female shackle <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> him with a wedding band.

If we EVER see this, just know the end is near--- the end of the world <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And it is probably snowing in hell. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Even though he knows he could TAKE the ring off and appear a "free" man publicly, he already knows that she's GOT him, changed him inside, into a shackled "man"-tality, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> one who knows he belongs to someone and kinda sorta <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> likes it...

He's known for decades that anyone who gets inside of his heart, colors and controls (however harmlessly or purely, honestly, un intentionally <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) everything he does from then on.

This guy will NEVER permit himself to be brought under the power of any single person. You KNOW it. Even though domestication isn't a bad thing, SOME skittish and rarely exotic creatures buck the process as if it is a fate worse than death.

Those times he's been spotted wearing rings were times when there was no chance of being misinterpreted by the nosey press. He's in character in his videos. That guy can wear anything he wants, and it means NOTHING, because it is all make believe...

Speaking of make believe, earlier, here, Simalves caught that although he and Lisa Marie are huddled together in the picture, MJ is controlling how close her body actually gets to his, by holding her back (by <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> grasping her coat!). She is just playing her part...but, uh...gettin' REEEAL....... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Good eye!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

He will not even let his own fiction off the leash long enough to turn into attraction & overtake him with the MADNESS he's been SINGING about!!

To be fair to him, he really CAN'T. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> There is too much at stake <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and too many unsavory opportunists <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> in the world now.

It is just the way it is. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • here goes lisa's rock. preeetty biiig...although she has rings on her right hand on some pics as well. no ring on mike. seems he only had a ring with debbie... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Lisa's "rock" isn't even properly sized to fit her. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> A detail I don't think MJ would have missed, BTW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . She's not even wearing a band with it. Previously married, even SHE wouldn't have forgotten that.

Only a BAND counts, as it is an unbroken circle ("shackle", if you will) of ownership. In the version of the bible MJ cut his teeth on, marriage means ownership; the man of the woman. Sometimes it even states "the woman and her "owner" ", where the KJV says 'husband". One could say it signifies ownership, as when you spot such a thing on the left hand ring-finger, here in America, a decent person would understand it to mean:

Same way as they don't automatically euthanize stray animals found here, if they have some "claim" paraphernalia on them, such as a collar---even without any name tag providing ownership name and number. EVERYONE knows this means "Hey, wait! I BELONG to someone!!"

Just an interesting piece of trivia, rings of "ownership" /"belonging" were permitted in the Bible, because they could be removed at will. I think it was bracelets that were offered to Rebecca, the future spouse of Issac, by the man commissioned to find (a wife suitable), her, for him. Rings were very impractical for the work a woman had to do to run a household each day, way back then. They had earrings, nose rings and bracelets, mostly. Necklaces sometimes, although any extra jingly on the chest was considered inappropriate for a godly gal...

And tatoos were a serious No-No, (not to even mention what we know now, about what the ink does to the immune system, but) because they demonstrated ownership to any one's eyes as long as one was wearing that skin. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Even after death...

In other words, no way, could this one belong to the Almighty, who states that HE is the owner of the body, since someone else has marked this body as theirs. Sort of like cattle branding...so, you see, we, in these modern times, when we fancy ourselves to be so sophisticated, are still a little bit primitive <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, anyway, the point I am posting FOR, is to say that MJ is NEVER <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> going to belong to a single woman. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> He never has, never will. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He will never let a single female shackle <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> him with a wedding band.

If we EVER see this, just know the end is near--- the end of the world <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And it is probably snowing in hell. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Even though he knows he could TAKE the ring off and appear a "free" man publicly, he already knows that she's GOT him, changed him inside, into a shackled "man"-tality, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> one who knows he belongs to someone and kinda sorta <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> likes it...

He's known for decades that anyone who gets inside of his heart, colors and controls (however harmlessly or purely, honestly, un intentionally <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) everything he does from then on.

This guy will NEVER permit himself to be brought under the power of any single person. You KNOW it. Even though domestication isn't a bad thing, SOME skittish and rarely exotic creatures buck the process as if it is a fate worse than death.

Those times he's been spotted wearing rings were times when there was no chance of being misinterpreted by the nosey press. He's in character in his videos. That guy can wear anything he wants, and it means NOTHING, because it is all make believe...

Speaking of make believe, earlier, here, Simalves caught that although he and Lisa Marie are huddled together in the picture, MJ is controlling how close her body actually gets to his, by holding her back (by <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> grasping her coat!). She is just playing her part...but, uh...gettin' REEEAL....... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

He will not even let his own fiction off the leash long enough to turn into attraction & overtake him with the MADNESS he's been SINGING about!!

To be fair to him, he really CAN'T. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> There is too much at stake <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and too many unsavory opportunists <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> in the world now.

i can not resist asking what is your take on the kids?
    here goes lisa's rock. preeetty biiig...although she has rings on her right hand on some pics as well. no ring on mike. seems he only had a ring with debbie... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i can not resist asking what is your take on the kids?

If you mean, as far as being someone who "gets a hold on you"? I believe it to be a different kind of "shackle". Kids don't set out to "bag" a parent, as men and women set out to "bag" a spouse. Kids aren't manipulative, in an adult way: to meet an agenda.

Yeah, they get under your skin and get a hold of your heart, so much so that you would kill <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> or die <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> for them. But they don't have power to control the adult parent the way sometimes another adult one is involved with emotionally, can. The parent is still the boss---of himself and the family. Otherwise "the pain is THUNDER". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Is that what you meant?

If you'll notice, MJ made CERTAIN NO one can EVER take his kids away or involve him in any custody battle which he won't automatically win. He's nailed it for all time. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • i guess i am wondering how you feel that a wife would interfer with the plan so to speak but not the kids. and i guess i am wondering what your idea of the plan is.
    i guess i am wondering how you feel that a wife would interfer with the plan so to speak but not the kids. and i guess i am wondering what your idea of the plan is.

Oh. I think, do you mean by "The Plan", MJ's Plan? Or God's Plan FOR MJ? Actually, I personally don't believe a woman would ruin everything or interfere with any plan God has. God said it is not good for man to be alone. I think it is a dirty, crying shame, if MJ really HAS been alone, all this time, in his extraordinary life (I mean, really not secretly, actually, for REAL, married to someone nice and sweet, despite his public angst about it. )

The longer he waits, the more is at stake---one thing being, now, three children who must feel comfortable with her and not "set aside" by Dad's new interest. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Now, he must be mindful and watchful of opportunists who place his most precious possessions at vulnerable risk --and break the hearts of his children, if they get attached to someone who isn't "a keeper"...as women come and go out of their lives, too.

He could have brought many <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> women "home to Mama", and if it doesn't work out, SHE'll get over it--maybe instinct told her as much and she'll be relieved <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> But he can only do this ONCE---bring one home to the kids, without emotional upheaval.

I didn't mean that I believe MJ has any special Plan to be single forever---although I did think so once. When asked if he and Brooke Shields would marry and have kids--strange question, absolutely, BTW, and I can't remember WHY it was even asked, anyway, MJ got kind of discombobulated and said he didn't NEED to have his own---they could adopt...( <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ). Because the JW religion has such high hopes for "The 144,000" (ALL of them virgin males, btw), and MJ was SO conscientiously religious, and, incidentally unembarrassed in letting people KNOW he was abstaining from sex---way into his thirties...I thought he was <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> really going for THAT. He seems to be the most self-disciplined person I ever heard of---and, if anyone--these days, could remain a virgin until death---he could! Or, not certain, maybe the 144,000 never actually die, because of their virtue. And we all know MJ wanted to <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> LIVE FOREVER.

THIS is WHY Dirty Diana was SUCH a DIRTY girl, to him, I think. Because she threatened--with her ungodly manipulation of his natural, God given, skin-hunger---to undermine his godly resolve to remain sexually pure. He's so sweet, SO innocent.( <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> XXXXXXXX ) The song is so honest. The purity is genuine!! The song, despite things said on other threads, is NOT complimentary in any way. He is turned <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> off by the gal.

But...I think he either "saw the light" about the religious belief, OR met someone warm and pretty special, and realized it was going to be harder than he thought---it's EASY, when you are a boy, and girls are no temptation...because SOME thing changed, and he moved away from Mommy and Daddy---maybe to be alone with her, now...

SOMEthing changed, during or after the Bad tour. So I don't know...maybe his two very public marriages were to conceal her, whoever she is.

What I believe about this fascinating enigma, now, is that he has simply seen and heard WAY TOO much heartache, between the sexes, and he simply does not ever want to be IN it, himself.

I believe I know something else, too. NO one is allowed to mess with his money. He will freely give it ALL away---but it is a sacred trust, given to him by God, and he will NEVER let some enticing, yet, insincere Jezebel manipulate him into a marriage and then a courtroom and help herself to half. NOPE.

He didn't "plan" this; it is just the way it is. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

He could be MONSTROUSLY lonely---why he keeps himself so busy--overachieving. I hope I am wrong about some things. Perhaps he has opened his heart to some nice lady, with the stipulation that they will never marry, and she is NEVER to have any power over his children. Not a very <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Fairy Tale storybook life, but may be as good as it gets with someone as unique as Michael Jackson...

Royalty has done this throughout history <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . "Be my love, but there is no sitting next to me, on the throne, in the castle".

EVER.

Many, many people have trust issues and can't give themselves fully, because of the thoughts in their heads, or what they need to protect.. MJ happens to have some REAL---not just imaginary or perceived--concerns. If they are happy, with this kind of arrangement, more power to him.

That's what I meant about him never letting a woman get that "ball and chain" on him. The right woman---the one God made for him, COULD probably break the "spell" of apprehension (I do get that part), about this. After all---it's not good for her to be alone, either. God doesn't want people to be isolated. His word says He even puts orphaned folk into families---He hates loneliness SO much!

But HOW was MJ going to meet her? I don't want to sound so sad and sorry for him. HE isn't. He's said over and over, he LOVES his life. But it seems like SUCH a pickle, he is in, if he really IS <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> still unattached to this day...

It's not like he can go to E Harmony. People LIE so much on those things. And what about those millionaire matchmakers? All the women are STAGED and GROOMED to please the gentleman they are picked for. It is still a crap shoot to win the best liar. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

MJ is a magician. He's spent his lifetime "deceiving" people for the stage, the show. All entertainers have some fake in their show---even if it is only that they look so hot because of their makeup kit!! He KNOWS how it's done. He probably can spot a liar or opportunist a mile away. Which is why I can't let myself feel sorry for him. It just means that either he already has her secretly tucked away, or he hasn't met her, yet.

God knows <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> how to make a match; find him "a find", catch him "a catch"...

and Michael Jackson knows how to screen them <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> He knows <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> exactly what he wants.

Did I answer your questions, yet? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If you mean the Hoax Plan, I don't believe his personal love life or personal business, whether he marries or not, has anything to do with THIS. But...I could be SO full of crap, i better shut up now! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> We don't really know anything, except what HE wants us to see. If I change my mind again, I'll post it somewhere here.

What do YOU think, about the Plan?? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • so you think that the situation with the two marraiges is just as it is presented or that they are both just a cover for something else? you think the kids are his i assume? like it said before i love reading your post but they can be a challenge to follow <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    so you think that the situation with the two marriages is just as it is presented or that they are both just a cover for something else? you think the kids are his i assume? like it said before i love reading your post but they can be a challenge to follow <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well...the cover for something else, would be his REAL personal life---not the one we all think we know about. His story, officially, about Debbie, is that he married her at the insistence of his religiously concerned Mom, for the baby's sake--that he would be legitimate. Exactly how he got his children is not my business. It is embarrassing to ME that ANYone asked him if he "did the deed" (o. m. g. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ). How rude.

But <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...you know... RE-THINKING the Bashir interviews---it now AMAZES me that MJ actually dignified Bashir's GRILLING questions of him, by ANSWERING them <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I would have told him he was WAY out of line and to change the subject, or be alone in the room! This makes me now wonder if M.J. was weaving more madness into his Michael Jackson Show!

WHY he would want to mix the children up in his Michael Jackson fiction, I don't understand, unless they are fictional (actor) kids. I mean, seriously, the children are able to READ ALL kinds of crap on the internet! Hurtful or embarrassing or actually creepy---about their DAD's <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> SEX LIFE. SHHHEEEESH!
    Certainly, as their parent, he was able to shield them from this for a time, but---uh...NOT LATELY! I am a bit uncomfortable with the fact that they could be reading on this forum and reading THIS.

Unless it is ALL fake.

Souza said something once about the kids not being his real kids. What she said was, Do you really think those are his natural children?

I don't think any of them have any of his features. (referring to features from MJ's childhood photos. One thing about having kids with Michael Jackson--they won't look like the guy who's been dancin up a storm all over the globe. They will look more like his natural looks of the 1970's. I don't see him in the children. I DO see the Michael Jackson of the 1990's in them---which is frankly impossible, because he MADE that guy's LOOK up.... What do I know, though?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I don't think the real kids are fodder for discussion, by people who have nothing to do with their lives (US <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )

Which is why this is so strange. HE put them out in public, knowing people would do this. (Remember, when we registered for this forum and we had to agree to never mention the children in our posts? WHAT ever happened to that?)

The children (if NOT actors cast in parts of his interactive Show, that is) are HIS, no matter WHERE he got them. That is all there is TO it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Prince is the very spitting image of the MJ mannerisms of speech and demeanor, but this could be only due to being RAISED by the man. Children ape those role models they love and admire. And an actor worth his craft--even a child actor---would ACE this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So, I just don't KNOW if they are real Jackson children or not. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm taking him at his word until he says it was all made up. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Sometimes it is hard to do. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Do YOU have any children? When MJ told Rabbi Boteach that he loved all the children of the world, the very same as his very own, I couldn't BELIEVE it <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> This means that either MJ was lying to be politic, or he has NO idea what it is like to have your own real children (He hasn't wiped their little tears or held them when they were sick, or played with them or spoonfed them as babies, or bathed them or ANYthing. Must be hirelings did all these things for him, so the natural attachment and specialized affection (MAKING your kids more special than all others) never "took".) Of course Boteach could have made it up, too. I just couldn't believe I read that MJ said that. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Oh, and ALL those goofballs coming out of the woodwork after MJ "died", saying <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> they had donated <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> seed to their friend so he could have kids. omg omg. HOW tacky . <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> If there are real children (not actors), all of their business is out in the media--including the internet, now. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I can't IMAGINE MJ allowing this---if they are his legal kids and if he is any which way ALIVE.

Do you think those children and everything we've been told about them is the truth? I <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> just don't have a clue, ANY more. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I have posted in other threads that I never believed the MJ/LMP marriage was genuine. I won't rehash those reasons <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> , here. She knew how to act like she and he were "together"( because she had been married before), but she couldn't fake genuine passion--that mysterious, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> UNMISTAKEABLE, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> "chemistry" for the man. It makes me sad to think that he may have loved her, and roped her into doing a fake marriage as his trial run hoax( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), to get close to her , hoping <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> she'd fall hard for him, for REAL, and never want to leave.

I know it wasn't real love, because she didn't even tell her MOM. TRUE love is shared. You CAN'T keep it to yourself. Priscilla had to hear it on the NEWS <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and thought MJ was the spook the media was painting him as...who NOW had her daughter!! They just sneaked away...

HOAX <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I like to think that ALL of this was to keep the press out of his true love life, with some one SO much loved that he has been protecting her from the public, behind the scenes, all this time. This way, he gets to be free--no wedding rings----yet still have a personal love life. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Maybe...That would be one way of understanding what he could have meant when he said it was ALL for love. Just my nutty thoughts... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I appreciate your asking me what I meant. Does any of this sound reasonable to you? MJ is the ULTIMATE mystery man. We won't know unless he tells us, what the truth IS. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->