Michael Jackson wearing Wedding Ring... Photos?

13»

Comments

• sometimes i just get so confounded by the paradoxical nature of this person. as i have stated before i was never one to pay him much attention before june 09. loved thriller. only barely noticed most of anything else but was aware of it. remember watching the bashir thing around the time of the trial . it was actually kind of weird the way that it went. my sister and i happened to be mothers of young children at the time.we were watch together that day. when he made the statement about how kids didn't have time with their parents anymore ect. that was why they were going to schcol with guns and so on. the two of looked at each in amazement and after picking our jaws up off the floor one of us said you know he's right. when the 25th of june happened i reacted mostly like i did when elvis died. although i was more of an admirerer of him. but after the memorial the sadness just seemed to hang on. my mother had made a comment to someone about how he had some beautiful songs but she didn't care for the crotch grabbing thing. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so i began to listen to some of the music , watch the videos.a lot of things seem to point to this being a guinuenly sweet person who was taken advantage of and attacked. but with the aspect of the hoax possibilities and all i have to wonder how can he be such a good person and seem almost like he could be wickedly deceptive at the same time. hope that doesn't sound to crazy or horrible of thoughts to have here. i just get so torn as to whether i want to be involved in this whole thing yet i cannot seem to excape it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    well i will trot on back to my nice cozy jacket now for a mometary mental breakdown. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's Her and Suspicious Mind, you both say eloquently the thoughts that often swirl around in my head about Michael. It's a love/hate relationship. I "hate" him for torturing me because I can't nail down what's real and not real. But I love him for his appearance of sweetness, childlikeness, loneliness, commanding control of situations by gentleness, and genius creativity. Although I would initially say I would just like to know for absolute sureness that he is alive, then I would still like to know other things and then I could easily leave him be (I think)--namely --are those 3 kids his biologically and the only ones, has he found a true woman's love that satisfies him, and is he or is he not actually planning a visual come-back, so we can all go back to our lives (if we still actually want to). There's that line from Diry Diana, that she "trapped me in my heart", yup that's what he did to me. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I could agree and it seems to make sense about MJ wanting privacy so badly that he might conceivably create a public persona and so-called private life for the public to talk about, all the while keeping true love and true kids in complete secret. But I just can't buy it because it would have to include a fake extended family who he loved (but spent limited time with), Neverland (spending his creative lavishness on), his pets (I think they soothed him with their genuineness), his physical body with its age changes, vitilago and surgery is real (though I don't 100% rule out a double), his music, videos and professional life done as fake emotions, and finally his quotes, passions of the planet etc. all being fake. Everything would be fake, not real. I guess what we want to know is where we draw the line between real and hoax, maybe it's blurred a bit. My personal opinion is that his death is hoaxed, his marriage to Debbie was to pacify his mom, his saying he would never return to Neverland was emotions at the time or to steering prying eyes away from the place, just like he said he would use a get-away car and double in another car to send media in another direction from him. But there's a core man there that we can trust and love and believe. Those 3 kids are his (lots of good videos out there showing the likenesses to MJ pre-vitilago and surgery) and he loves them dearly, and even when they were little, Paris said she wanted to act in the next Ghost video, and so she has. They are a performing family of FOUR, no more. I believe he does love us too, but at arm's length so we can't hurt him.

Just a random comparison, my 3 kids raised with the same love, have completely different personalities and needs for affection, one son needs tons of physical hugs, strokes (sounds weird but he's the debater/mathmetician), one is distant but content (electrician gifts), daughter distant physically but high needs with emotional talk time. So just because Michael holds people at arms length doesn't mean he can't love them more, but that could just be his personality as well. We're all so different from each other. I think Michael has literally poured out his whole life on the world stage (all has been painfully bared with his consent or not), except for the last 5 or so years of privacy from media, and he accepts that this is his life and calling from God. Well I don't want to ramble on anymore so that's it. I guess you can tell my mind is far from made up about anything MJ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    @ Suspiciousmind and MJonmind:

Ladies <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ??

You both seem so SAD, as if I said something you didn't know, and it turned you against him. Please don't think anything sour about our Sweety. Just because he had to fictionalize part of his life to set up some personal boundaries for safety and sanity, doesn't mean he's duped us to laugh at us. The man, at his core, as you say, MJonmind, IS every bit trustworthy and loveable---as far as we know. He just simply HAD to divert attention from his REAL life---as his demanding public NEVER gave him ANY downtime from being

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> MICHAEL JACKSON <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Instead of blowing us off <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and hiding out in some foreign land, he gave us something to distract us---much as you do <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> with your own demanding children---in order that you can take a shower or read a book in peace for a few minutes. He's SUCH a nice guy. Only a nice guy would do this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You said, "I believe he does love us too, but at arm's length so we can't hurt him." This is exactly that! He really loves his fans!! It's not just something he says, like other stars do, to stroke you. He DID all this for us too--not just for his sanity. I, personally, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> beLIEve that THIS interactive game has been going on since he realized what he had with THRILLER...

He said once that he always wanted to tell a story that would move people to great feeling. What greater story than his own fictional life? Just like a big emotional soap opera, his anxiety over finding the right soulmate, his continual quest for privacy---throwing us TOTALLY off that he has FOUND such things inside his small CITY, Neverland.

Try to imagine what almost three thousand acres looks like. I moved into a place which had five vacant houses around mine, and 40 vacant acres next door (except for a bakery(factory) and a couple of offices) It was HUGE. It was WONDERFULLY PRIVATE. I could sleep on the open porch--if I wanted to, without disturbance ( I <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> have, too!). I can't picture even twice that, let alone 3 thousand acres... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

At Neverland, MJ could have raised a whole gaggle, a whole school, of kids, OR NOT---even if the stork brought some of them, and the life and wife of his dreams, OR NOT. The whole point is that it is his business. Maybe he didn't want to be hounded by family and friends trying to fix him up, continually reminding him of his alonelness (NOT "LONE-LI-NESS"), when he WANTS it that way!

NOTHING he does there can be seen from any point on the property's perimeter---even with a scope. He knew what he had, when he found the place! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> And now we are hearing about a possible Batcave/bunker that's been built since his "death"---to prevent the prying eyes and cameras of people with helicopters...I don't resent any thing he's had to do to keep himself or his loved ones safe, even if it curtails "my access" to him. WHOAH. "My access to him". Now that is some serious fiction. We have no "right" to access to him or any other human being, who hasn't told us we do! (Down time. HOMEtime. It is one's SAFE place. OFF limits. Keep out...)

We know what is real and what is faked, where it really matters. His charity work is real---and we haven't even scratched the surface on that one. It wasn't done for show---it was to help people and please God. Some things we may never know, about his heartfelt compassion for people...and some things we will NEVER know about his personal life. That's why it is called personal. I think if we DID know somethings, we'd take him way too seriously to enjoy him as a King of Pop. He obviously has some secret pain which has MADE him the humble, sensitive, ultra-compassionate individual he turned out to be. It belongs to his personal personal life---not the publicized personal life...

And, YOU said, Suspiciousmind "...how can he be such a good person and seem almost like he could be wickedly deceptive at the same time..."

THIS is a great question, and actually is the very first question which needs answering, the first second a fan realizes <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> he HOAXED his death. He's been ours so long, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> we forget he's really NOT ours. There is a real tendency to take MJ's actions personally, when we need to step back, take a breath, and give someone we said we <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> loooooved so much, a little TRUST, that he is on a well thought out, necessary mission, here...

It is part of the game. Same game. The TRICKY, treacherous part. The part where he actually merges his two lives back together---I think---where he makes things real again, seriously... So people who thought he was just some spook-entertainer, will take him seriously as the "in control", calculating, thoughtful, humanitarian genius he is. And, the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Before he moves on to part two of his life---whatever he's decided to do, where his integrity NEEDs to be taken seriously....

Or something like that. I don't have it all. Just guessing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and thinking <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> and guessing <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and investigating. But I believe I am right about some parts, here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't vacillate between love and hate. I just think of young Michael Jackson with his big eyed llamas or what ever they were. Alpacas. There used to be a movie, when I was little---I want to say, "Dr. Dolittle", but not the Eddie Murphy ones-- this one had a llama which had two heads---one at each end, and it was called a "PushMePullYou". Do you gals remember that? That magic man, MJ is just doing his PUSH-ME-PULL-YOU thang, to propel the game to pull as many in as possible, until the message reaches as many as possible. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I'm sorry I drifted off topic. I just got this sad vibe.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> That wedding ring thing gets a little more complicated when EVERYone who meets MJ wants to marry him, eh? Which I think is why he had to do this---some of it, anyway. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • @it's her
    don't get me wrong. i would absolutely love it if it turned out that he was able to have his privacy and to have had a life we thought he could only dream of. i only get a bit nervous with the doubles talk and the sometimes implication of him acting (such as the on section in the bashir interview). when you think about it there is probably little time since what the age of ten when anywhere he goes there is a camara or the potential for there to be a camara. that has to way heavy on a person who has been so closely watched.i mean yes he always comes across so sweet and loveable yet he could always be acting.i have said before that i did not pay michael much attention at all before last year. it is not a fan thing it is a concern about ingegrity of a man that for some reason i have felt compelled to stick around here and hopefully see him vindicated and see about what ever else he is up to.hope i helped you to understand where i am coming from since i guess i gave the wrong impression before.
    @it's her
    don't get me wrong. i would absolutely love it if it turned out that he was able to have his privacy and to have had a life we thought he could only dream of. i only get a bit nervous with the doubles talk and the sometimes implication of him acting (such as the on section in the bashir interview). when you think about it there is probably little time since what the age of ten when anywhere he goes there is a camara or the potential for there to be a camara. that has to way heavy on a person who has been so closely watched.i mean yes he always comes across so sweet and loveable yet he could always be acting.i have said before that i did not pay michael much attention at all before last year. it is not a fan thing it is a concern about ingegrity of a man that for some reason i have felt compelled to stick around here and hopefully see him vindicated and see about what ever else he is up to.hope i helped you to understand where i am coming from since i guess i gave the wrong impression before.

No, you get it, and so do I. He is possibly the only person in the universe who has had a camera in his face every single day. It is a testimony to his integrity that he's handled it so well---he's NOT tightly wrapped in a straightjacket, as the wolves tried to drive him to being. He has no peer---not even his brothers had nearly this invasion of privacy. Poor Doll!

I've caught MJ lying so many times --I thought-- that I just knew it was an automatic defense mechanism--that the crowds and press had turned him into a FLAMING LIAR---unable to know the Truth any longer.

But I was wrong. He is probably the most centered, most clear guy on the planet---and it all came from sticking close to God. The discrepancies appear to be part of his "magicianary strategy" to misdirect---for the sake of the Show---not to maliciously deceive ...

The guy is simply fascinating. And, he's planned quite the adventure for us. I would rather believe there were many (ingenious perfectionistic design)doubles than that he has gone and gotten schizophrenic. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I HATE being fooled. Ooh I hate it. But, I have the feeling he's making me love it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Must be magic! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • interesting pic. he looks like he is about to go after that child for man handleing his baby. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • @ Suspiciousmind and MJonmind:

Ladies <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ??

You both seem so SAD, as if I said something you didn't know, and it turned you against him. Please don't think anything sour about our Sweety. Just because he had to fictionalize part of his life to set up some personal boundaries for safety and sanity, doesn't mean he's duped us to laugh at us. The man, at his core, as you say, MJonmind, IS every bit trustworthy and loveable---as far as we know. He just simply HAD to divert attention from his REAL life---as his demanding public NEVER gave him ANY downtime from being

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> MICHAEL JACKSON <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Instead of blowing us off <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and hiding out in some foreign land, he gave us something to distract us---much as you do <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> with your own demanding children---in order that you can take a shower or read a book in peace for a few minutes. He's SUCH a nice guy. Only a nice guy would do this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You said, "I believe he does love us too, but at arm's length so we can't hurt him." This is exactly that! He really loves his fans!! It's not just something he says, like other stars do, to stroke you. He DID all this for us too--not just for his sanity. I, personally, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> beLIEve that THIS interactive game has been going on since he realized what he had with THRILLER...

He said once that he always wanted to tell a story that would move people to great feeling. What greater story than his own fictional life? Just like a big emotional soap opera, his anxiety over finding the right soulmate, his continual quest for privacy---throwing us TOTALLY off that he has FOUND such things inside his small CITY, Neverland.

Try to imagine what almost three thousand acres looks like. I moved into a place which had five vacant houses around mine, and 40 vacant acres next door (except for a bakery(factory) and a couple of offices) It was HUGE. It was WONDERFULLY PRIVATE. I could sleep on the open porch--if I wanted to, without disturbance ( I <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> have, too!). I can't picture even twice that, let alone 3 thousand acres... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

At Neverland, MJ could have raised a whole gaggle, a whole school, of kids, OR NOT---even if the stork brought some of them, and the life and wife of his dreams, OR NOT. The whole point is that it is his business. Maybe he didn't want to be hounded by family and friends trying to fix him up, continually reminding him of his alonelness (NOT "LONE-LI-NESS"), when he WANTS it that way!

NOTHING he does there can be seen from any point on the property's perimeter---even with a scope. He knew what he had, when he found the place! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> And now we are hearing about a possible Batcave/bunker that's been built since his "death"---to prevent the prying eyes and cameras of people with helicopters...I don't resent any thing he's had to do to keep himself or his loved ones safe, even if it curtails "my access" to him. WHOAH. "My access to him". Now that is some serious fiction. We have no "right" to access to him or any other human being, who hasn't told us we do! (Down time. HOMEtime. It is one's SAFE place. OFF limits. Keep out...)

We know what is real and what is faked, where it really matters. His charity work is real---and we haven't even scratched the surface on that one. It wasn't done for show---it was to help people and please God. Some things we may never know, about his heartfelt compassion for people...and some things we will NEVER know about his personal life. That's why it is called personal. I think if we DID know somethings, we'd take him way too seriously to enjoy him as a King of Pop. He obviously has some secret pain which has MADE him the humble, sensitive, ultra-compassionate individual he turned out to be. It belongs to his personal personal life---not the publicized personal life...

And, YOU said, Suspiciousmind "...how can he be such a good person and seem almost like he could be wickedly deceptive at the same time..."

THIS is a great question, and actually is the very first question which needs answering, the first second a fan realizes <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> he HOAXED his death. He's been ours so long, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> we forget he's really NOT ours. There is a real tendency to take MJ's actions personally, when we need to step back, take a breath, and give someone we said we <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> loooooved so much, a little TRUST, that he is on a well thought out, necessary mission, here...

It is part of the game. Same game. The TRICKY, treacherous part. The part where he actually merges his two lives back together---I think---where he makes things real again, seriously... So people who thought he was just some spook-entertainer, will take him seriously as the "in control", calculating, thoughtful, humanitarian genius he is. And, the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Before he moves on to part two of his life---whatever he's decided to do, where his integrity NEEDs to be taken seriously....

Or something like that. I don't have it all. Just guessing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and thinking <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> and guessing <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and investigating. But I believe I am right about some parts, here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't vacillate between love and hate. I just think of young Michael Jackson with his big eyed llamas or what ever they were. Alpacas. There used to be a movie, when I was little---I want to say, "Dr. Dolittle", but not the Eddie Murphy ones-- this one had a llama which had two heads---one at each end, and it was called a "PushMePullYou". Do you gals remember that? That magic man, MJ is just doing his PUSH-ME-PULL-YOU thang, to propel the game to pull as many in as possible, until the message reaches as many as possible. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I'm sorry I drifted off topic. I just got this sad vibe.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> That wedding ring thing gets a little more complicated when EVERYone who meets MJ wants to marry him, eh? Which I think is why he had to do this---some of it, anyway. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hello Its her!!!

Your post about Michael left me <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !!!!!
    Every time I read your post I make that face,lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And about this part:

There used to be a movie, when I was little---I want to say, "Dr. Dolittle", but not the Eddie Murphy ones-- this one had a llama which had two heads---one at each end, and it was called a "PushMePullYou". Do you gals remember that? That magic man, MJ is just doing his PUSH-ME-PULL-YOU thang, to propel the game to pull as many in as possible, until the message reaches as many as possible. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

All I can say is that I dont know that movie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ,but I wish I knew it.
    I dont know why but I fell like you are a special person. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

God bless you !!!!
    LOVE
  • ;)

Hello londonluck!!!

Intresting picture you have here. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Do you konw in what place was done?????
    Thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love
  • ;)

Hello londonluck!!!

Intresting picture you have here. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Do you konw in what place was done?????
    Thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love

The girl holding Prince's hand is one of the Mark Lester's daughters, but I can't remember where the picture was taken.
    Hello Its her!!!

Every time I read your post I make that face,lol
    And about this part:

There used to be a movie, when I was little---I want to say, "Dr. Dolittle", but not the Eddie Murphy ones-- this one had a llama which had two heads---one at each end, and it was called a "PushMePullYou". Do you gals remember that? That magic man, MJ is just doing his PUSH-ME-PULL-YOU thang, to propel the game to pull as many in as possible, until the message reaches as many as possible.

All I can say is that I dont know that movie, but I wish I knew it.I dont know why but I fell like you are a special person.

God bless you !!!!
    LOVE

I looked it up. The movie is from the year 1967, stars Rex Harrison and Samantha Eggar. It's called "Dr. Dolittle", and it is nothing like the Eddie Murphy ones. It is pure fantasy. The only thing <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I remembered about it was the llama---I think I'll rent this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @applehead 250609:

regarding your post about it's her; she does have that effect on you doesn't she <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> that's why i have grown to love her so much. she would probably be fun to get to know in the <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> real world
  • Hello Its her!!!

Every time I read your post I make that face,lol
    And about this part:

There used to be a movie, when I was little---I want to say, "Dr. Dolittle", but not the Eddie Murphy ones-- this one had a llama which had two heads---one at each end, and it was called a "PushMePullYou". Do you gals remember that? That magic man, MJ is just doing his PUSH-ME-PULL-YOU thang, to propel the game to pull as many in as possible, until the message reaches as many as possible.

All I can say is that I dont know that movie, but I wish I knew it.I dont know why but I fell like you are a special person.

God bless you !!!!
    LOVE

I looked it up. The movie is from the year 1967, stars Rex Harrison and Samantha Eggar. It's called "Dr. Dolittle", and it is nothing like the Eddie Murphy ones. It is pure fantasy. The only thing <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I remembered about it was the llama---I think I'll rent this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hello Its her!!!

Thank you very much for the information about the movie.For sure I will wach this movie because you know I feel some kind of nostalgia about old times,old movies and all was in the past.Right now everything seems so artificial,I really dont like the "times' we are living right now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
    Every time I read your posts I feel so happy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ,you have some kind of effect on me,lol.In some seconds I forget about my problems and start to smile <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

God bless you

LOVE
  • @applehead 250609:

regarding your post about it's her; she does have that effect on you doesn't she <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> that's why i have grown to love her so much. she would probably be fun to get to know in the <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> real world

Hello suspicious mind!!!

You know I was thinking the same thing,but for some kind of reason I didnt say it here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .Thank you for doing this for me also.

God bless you

LOVE