Important videos: Info about Mind Control & Illuminati

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
I think it's important to make this thread, because I feel we are focussing too much on clues and bamsdate again. Totally understandable after almost a year, but we must not forget what this is all about. I selected some videos I found on YouTube that will get us back to the most important things about this hoax: exposing the 'Industry', Mind Control, Illuminati, deception, new world order, mass control etc. and awaken other people. This thread is focussed on mind control and the music industry. <br /><br />It might take you some time to watch it all, but please do so and see the importance in this. <br /><br />[size=14pt]***WARNING: DUE TO SOME CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS AND/OR MIND CONTROL VICTIMS***[/size]<br /><br /><br />Mike's warning:<br /><br /><br /><br />Trauma based Mk ultra Monarch slaves:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - References (Part 1)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Why In Plain Sight? (Part 2)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Who Is Rain Man? (Part 3)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Rain Man Continued (Part 4)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Devils Night (Part 5)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Destroying DMX (Part 6)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - The Michael Jackson Sacrifice (Part 7)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Michael Jackson's Vitiligo (Part 8)<br /><br /><br />THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson (Part 9)<br /><br /><br /><br />Hollywood MK Deception:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />MK ULTRA - JESSE VENTURA'S CONSPIRACY THEORIES:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Cathy O'Brien speaks about mind control:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Lauren Hill had a strong message for the Industry, just listen to the lyrics. Her 24-year-old bass player died in January of this year...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />DMX "The Industry":<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />More:<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mkultra&aq=f<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mind+control+music+industry&aq=2

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Lauren Hill - I Get Out

I get out, I get out of all your boxes
    I get out, you can't hold me in these chains
    I'll get out
    Father free me from this bondage
    Knowin' my condition
    Is the reason I must change

Your stinkin' resolution
    Is no type of solution
    Preventin' me from freedom
    Maintainin' your polution
    I won't support your lie no more
    I won't even try no more
    If I have to die, oh Lord
    That's how I choose to live
    I won't be compromised no more
    I can't be victimised no more
    I just don't sympathize no more
    Cuz now I understand
    You just wanna use me
    You say "love" then abuse me
    You never thought you'd loose me
    But how quickly we forget
    That nothin' is for certain
    You thought I'd stay here hurtin'
    Your guilt trip's just not workin'
    Repressin' me to death
    Cuz now I'm choosin' life, yo
    I take the sacrifice, yo
    If everything must go, then go
    That's how I choose to live

That's how I choose to live...
    Hehehehe, awhh
    No more compromises
    I see past your diguises
    Blindin' through mind control
    Stealin' my eternal soul
    Appealin' through material
    To keep me as your slave

But I get out
    Oh, I get out of all your boxes
    I get out
    Oh, you can't hold me in these chains
    I'll get out
    Oh, I want out of social bondage
    Knowin' my condition
    Oh, is the reason I must change

See, what you see is what you get
    Oh, and you ain't seen nothin' yet
    Oh, I don't care if you're upset
    I could care less if you're upset
    See it don't change the truth
    And your hurt feeling's no excuse
    To keep me in this box
    Psychological locks
    Repressin' true expression
    Cementin' this repression
    Promotin' mass deception
    So that no one can be healed
    I don't respect your system
    I won't protect your system
    When you talk I don't listen
    Oh, let my Father's will be done

And just get out
    Oh, just get out of all this bondage
    Just get out
    Oh, you can't hold me in these chains
    Just get out
    All these traditions killin' freedom
    Knowin' my condition
    Is the reason I must change

I just accepted what you said
    Keepin' me among the dead
    The only way to know
    Is to walk then learn and grow
    But faith is not your speed
    Oh, you'd had everyone believe
    That you're the sole authority
    Just follow the majority
    Afraid to face reality
    The system is a joke
    Oh, you'd be smart to save your soul
    Oh, and escape this mind control
    You spent your life in sacrifice
    To a system for the dead
    Oh, are you sure...
    Where is the passion in this living
    Are you sure it's God you servin'
    Obligated to a system
    Getting less then you're deserving
    Who made up these schools, I say
    Who made up these rules, I say
    Animal conditioning
    Oh, just to keep us as a slave

Oh, just get out
    Of this social purgatory
    Just get out
    All these traditions are a lie
    Just get out
    Superstition killing freedom
    Knowin' my condition
    Is the reason I must die
    Just get out
    Just get out
    Just get out
    Let's get out
    Let's get out
    Knowin' my condition
    Is the reason I must die
    Just get out

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    that is alot of videos!! looks like im keeping busy until the 25th!! cause I havent seen all these!!!
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    yea when you said videos, wasn't expecting this lmao
    oh wow, Im only on the series about the music industry exposed and a lot of this screams MJ... I really enjoy FarhanK501's Channel, and I just finished watching the illuminated series today, it was quiet interesting...
  • well hell..i wrote a whole page full of thoughts ..the Illuminati, mind control, new world order i have been learning about these things for over a year or so...so i thank you again for posting these..i would hope that this post gets just as many if not more people to reply ..many still need to wake up..
    i agree with you about the bamsdates and such..and like you i do understand..
    since my whole page didn't go thru and had to sign in when i was already sign in i will make this really short..lol
    just my 2 cents...when the 25Th comes yes i would be so very happy to see his beautiful smile...but i will not hold my breath..i just think piece by piece one by one "these bad people" need to be taking down and out!!..also there is so much more information that needs to come out..more need to wake up..i just don't know how to put it into words..as much clues as everyone has found and such (and i thank everyone on here) there is much more...i feel as long as we know he is safe and sound then that is fine with me..i would love to see him in the spotlight as one would put it..but safe is the best..i think that is where he is..again just my thought..
    also i hope other hoax site are doing the same thing with spreading these videos around waking people up!!.i don't know how many are on this site but with all of us and all the other hoax sites spreading Michael Jackson message, songs there has to be thousands and thousands of people waking up!!..i sure hope the other sites are doing there homework like souza n mo with these videos..if not then they are not getting all of his messages out!!..
    just my 2 cents..
    damn i wish my other post would have posted on here lol
    huggs to all
    suzz
    I just finished part 7 of the music industry exposed and OMG! it is excellent! except for the part about the whole sacrifice thing..it is def food for thought though..!
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Souza, thanks for adding this info. I will be taking a look at this. May not do it all today but I will since I will be able to click on "View your posts" and click on it whenever I can see what has been posted and be able to watch the videos. Thanks. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Back later to view more.
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    I have seen all these videos and lot others about illuminati, NWO and much more but i think most people are still not interested to wake up, this hoax is not about waiting for the BAM's day, it's about to educate ourselves of what's really going on, and after listening the song CRY for so many times i understand very well that Michael will not comeback unless we '' Army of L.O.V.E '' try harder to stop the wars and all the nonsense happening around the world to bring PEACE, he couldn't do it by himself he needs our help but sadly all we are doing is digging clues for what we already know that he's ALIVE and guessing BAM dates...........
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    So far I listened to Jesse Ventura and Laura Hill. Wow, the vid on Jesse is pretty interesting but what he is saying and investigating should be know surprise. It reminds me of the post I added about the Forerunner777 who interviewed the Former Special Force guy who mentioned alot of pretty wild things that were going on especially the case with Jeffrey Dahmner.
    LOl im replying as I watch the vids, I guess I'll just type here and then submit when Im done...
    the music industry exposed part 8... I dunno about the vitiligo thing, prince clearly has it!! I just hope they werent messing with his kids to get to him!!!!!!!
    part 9,
    oh wow, the whole thing about him almost getting killed the same month in 2005!
    Hollywood MK Deception #1
    come on now, TYRA BANKS!!! WOW!
    Hollywood MK Deception 7 Looking Closer
    ok!! what the hell, the whole thing about the children being in the program with the controlled parents!! what if they really tid get to his kids!!
    wasnt paris wearing a white bunny shirt, and it came from chris angel's thing with the shhh hand gesture...
    and didnt we see her once wearing a blue bird necklace (Im not sure about that though)
    should we be concerned?????
    Hollywood MK Deception 8 Virtual Reality
    really! lol I love brat michaels and was rooting for daisy when she was on his show! I would have never thought she was like this... something came up with her about drugs or something..was she warned?
    and sharon osbourn's charm school! oh wow..
    bret and sharon were in the same season of celebrity apprentice... bret won..although he almost died..
    the guy from tough love was actually on the tyra show...
    Hollywood Mk Deception 9 Programming in Production
    ummm.. I didnt need to see nipples..
    Hollywood MK Deception 13 Endorsement Re Enforcement
    I dont get the whole thing about being programmed by the programmed? can we become like them or is it just for advertising and so we are programmed to buy the product?
    Hollywood MK Deception 16 Perception Control
    OMG!!!! Britney reinforcing MJ's programming..makes me think when he actually got away..cant be long ago..looks like he struggled for quiet a while
    Hollywood MK Deception 17 Ritual Abuse
    NOT ELIZABETH TAYLOR!!!! although it wouldnt be surprising...
    Hollywood MK Deception Series Intro (19)
    simon cowel!!! makes soooo much sense..just when you look at his story you go hmm yes this is what is going on..
    Hollywood MK Deception 20 In Plain Sight
    omg tila tequila is just hungry for attention...she's been saying she is an angel, and punished for loving another angel...omg come to think of it thats weird...
    Hollywood MK Deception 22 (PART 1) The Products
    the whole thing with the corys..ew, they tried to make it seem like it was MJ...
    Hollywood MK Deception 24 Breaking the Boys
    poor zach...the pic is cute lol
    well, im going to start watching the other videos..dont want this post to be that long LOL
    the music industry exposed part 8... I dunno about the vitiligo thing, prince clearly has it!! I just hope they werent messing with his kids to get to him!!!!!!!

Do you really think Prince is Mike's biological son? Don't forget Mike is a black man and Prince clearly does not look half black, not by far!
    The family already said the kids are not his bio kids, why is that so hard to believe?.Would it matter? I had my doubts about Blanket, but I don't think he is his biological son either.

Do you really think Prince is Mike's biological son? Don't forget Mike is a black man and Prince clearly does not look half black, not by far!
    The family already said the kids are not his bio kids, why is that so hard to believe?.Would it matter? I had my doubts about Blanket, but I don't think he is his biological son either.
    no that is not what im sayin!! im just afraid they've been trying to get to him through his children!! if they couldve done that to him maybe prince was in the program or something... I dunno im just really afraid for the kids!!
    I just finished the JESSE VENTURA'S videos.. its like the darker side of things...

thanks for posting these, I havent seen some, now Im done watching these..
    I gotta continue reading the book you sent me to grasp a better understanding of all this

no that is not what im sayin!! im just afraid they've been trying to get to him through his children!! if they couldve done that to him maybe prince was in the program or something... I dunno im just really afraid for the kids!!

Possible, the kids show some signs as well, yet that might be on purpose. This is a thought I had...

I for one can't imagine Mike choosing to have kids while he is so aware of the things going on. He being a mind control victim himself must have known his kids would be targets as well. Because I truly believe he loves and adores children, I just can't imagine him making that choice. Let's go back in Time.... Mike is being accused in 1993 for child molestation, they tried to get him with the very thing he loved and stood up for. They didn't have a case so in some way they forced him to settle to make him at least look guilty.

Enter LMP, a mind control victim herself IMO. They marry in no time, while just a few months earlier he told Oprah he fancied Brooke Shields. LMP was planted I think for other purposes. She didn't want to conceive his children because he refused to join the scientology and the marriage (if it ever was a legal marriage) ended. Mike didn't do what they wanted him to do, get back on message.

Enter Debbie Rowe. I don't know much about her, but she could have been controlled as well. Debbie was pregnant and out of the blue she marries Mike. I never sensed any true love between them. He might have loved her in a way, I don't know, but she certainly wasn't his true love. Was he triggered into a marriage with a pregnant woman? Because let's face it: Mike was a danger and him having children would be of use if they wanted to threaten him. They knew his love for children and they knew he would protect them even if they wouldn't be his biological kids.

Mike was so protective regarding the kids that apparently they couldn't get him with them as well, so enter Bashir and the Arvizos. This didn't work out for them, and we can only speculate about their next step... Mike HAD TO 'die'.

It's just a thought, IMO it sounds logical knowing Mike was aware of his situation and the danger he was in... I just don't believe he would choose to have kids without a mother and a big chance that he wouldn't survive the upcoming years, because he feared for his own life.

The only thing I don't understand is why he never adopted them legally. Maybe he didn't have to with Prince and Paris, because he was then married to Debbie, but as far as we know he never was married to Blanket's mother. So the story could be completely different, but this is just my fried brain.

Possible, the kids show some signs as well, yet that might be on purpose. This is a thought I had...

I for one can't imagine Mike choosing to have kids while he is so aware of the things going on. He being a mind control victim himself must have known his kids would be targets as well. Because I truly believe he loves and adores children, I just can't imagine him making that choice. Let's go back in Time.... Mike is being accused in 1993 for child molestation, they tried to get him with the very thing he loved and stood up for. They didn't have a case so in some way they forced him to settle to make him at least look guilty.

Enter LMP, a mind control victim herself IMO. They marry in no time, while just a few months earlier he told Oprah he fancied Brooke Shields. LMP was planted I think for other purposes. She didn't want to conceive his children because he refused to join the scientology and the marriage (if it ever was a legal marriage) ended. Mike didn't do what they wanted him to do, get back on message.

Enter Debbie Rowe. I don't know much about her, but she could have been controlled as well. Debbie was pregnant and out of the blue she marries Mike. I never sensed any true love between them. He might have loved her in a way, I don't know, but she certainly wasn't his true love. Was he triggered into a marriage with a pregnant woman? Because let's face it: Mike was a danger and him having children would be of use if they wanted to threaten him. They knew his love for children and they knew he would protect them even if they wouldn't be his biological kids.

Mike was so protective regarding the kids that apparently they couldn't get him with them as well, so enter Bashir and the Arvizos. This didn't work out for them, and we can only speculate about their next step... Mike HAD TO 'die'.

It's just a thought, IMO it sounds logical knowing Mike was aware of his situation and the danger he was in... I just don't believe he would choose to have kids without a mother and a big chance that he wouldn't survive the upcoming years, because he feared for his own life.

The only thing I don't understand is why he never adopted them legally. Maybe he didn't have to with Prince and Paris, because he was then married to Debbie, but as far as we know he never was married to Blanket's mother. So the story could be completely different, but this is just my fried brain.

its really scary to me!!
    MJ would never hurt a child his or not, but was the reason for having children this way something unknown to us..
    did he not want to pass his genetics to them.. I dunno
    he wouldnt want any child to be entered in the program im sure but isnt like some sort of inheritance, like the children of other celebrities end up being controlled
    does it matter that they have to be blood relatives?
    was the reason he didnt have kids with LMP that her own kids were mind control victims like herself, and he feared it would happen to his?
    I dunno its just all the pics of paris with the cats and the bunny shirt and stuff is making me kind of paranoid.. although ive done the same thing as her and im ok...so it doesnt really mean it is a fact but the history of the jacksons makes me worry...
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

So-o-o..you think that he never really loved Lisa or planned on ever having any real kids, Souza?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    And what is the moral of these videos on this thread ? Is this site going to change from hoax to "RIP"?

For me it is not acceptable of mind control possibility through music, movie, butterflies, or jewels, etc.
    Generally, weak people are subject to mind control by whomever.
    But we see Michael has strong personality + money= powerful man. MJs also clever and intelligent man. How he could have been possibly wating for illuminaty to kill him?
    It is simply about jealousy, envy to bring down multisuccessful, multitalented, multimillioner man like Michael Jackson. It is not news that envy + greed = danger, whether it is illuminaty, or not. Screw Illuminaty! Losers!

So-o-o..you think that he never really loved Lisa or planned on ever having any real kids, Souza?

No, that is not what I'm saying. He didn't want to be blackmailed. LMP only wanted his kids if he would join the scientology. He didn't want that, but that doesn't mean he didn't want kids... Where did I say that?

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

I thought you KNEW that the LMP/MJ marriage was a hoax! I believe he was testing the waters, to see how far he could push a lie over on us. It was a "dry run" for the BIG ONE (ongoing <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ). By local law, one must be divorced from a previous union for at least six months, in order to be married or remarried in the Dominican Republic. LMP was only hastily divorced six weeks before the whirlwind wedding to MJ. I never bought that.

For another thing, there seemed to be such double-mindedness on her part---leaping to marry one guy, while secretly keeping the former guy on a string, in her own property guest house?? Yeah, whatever...the father can see his kids, anytime, just fine, without such personal access to the mother. It was TOO convenient. What woman married to the likes of Michael Jackson would even WANT another (spare? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) man around? [UNLESS, it was a hoaxed marriage, and LMP still naturally craved her real (actual, HEARTwise) husband's companionship---and, NOT "just for the kids' sake", as the story went. Naturally, MJ would have facilitated this on the down low. She was NOT his, that was just the story ....

BTW, MJ, in my opinion, is one of those people who would NEVER, ever share children with someone whom the courts would ever be able to help take them away from him. He'd seen enough of that mess early on, in others' lives. He slammed every door to THAT business from the get-go.

The ONLY way you could know those weren't his real kids, is if he TOLD you. No one can tell without testing DNA, whether they are his or not. Race doesn't always make itself apparent, no matter what people think. We are ALL so mixed--except for peoples who have kept to themselves for century-upon-century, upon century...that there is no such thing --really---as "Black features" or Anglo features", except in the historical-catagorical (or stereotypical) sense, eh?

But thank you for collecting the information and all these videos!! I will continue to look at all of them. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Its 5:30am and I still have not slept so maybe that is why, but ive been up for hours reading and watching videos on the whole mind control illuminati thing and i just dont get it. can someone please give me the "for dummies" version?
    How are they getting to Michael and when? is it like someone put a micro chip in him or something? and he knows about it and who they are or something? and who exactly ARE they and how do you know you are a victim of it? and I dont get the butterflies and trees and that whole bit; I am SO lost on this :/ Please help me understand if anybody has some extra time to explain. Thank you so much in advance! love you!
    Its 5:30am and I still have not slept so maybe that is why, but ive been up for hours reading and watching videos on the whole mind control illuminati thing and i just dont get it. can someone please give me the "for dummies" version?
    How are they getting to Michael and when? is it like someone put a micro chip in him or something? and he knows about it and who they are or something? and who exactly ARE they and how do you know you are a victim of it? and I dont get the butterflies and trees and that whole bit; I am SO lost on this :/ Please help me understand if anybody has some extra time to explain. Thank you so much in advance! love you!

It's impossible to just explain in a few words. Try this page: <!-- m -->http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... ontrol.htm<!-- m -->

It's not a chip, it's abuse beyond imagination to make the mind split so alters are created that can be triggered. They can let those alters do whatever they want.

• Thanks for posting the first video.. I had never thought of the 2012 thing being an Illuminati conspiracy. I had only thought of it as a religious thing. But that would make a lot of sense. Get people scared of a certain date, and then create a "natural" disaster that wipes a lot of people out. Left over will be less people. Less people = easier to control.

Even if it's not the "end of the world", MJ could know that they are planning something that will SEEM like the end of the world. Just as bad, or worse. Personally, I'd rather the world end then be stuck here being controlled by those heartless lunatics.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    FarhanK is watching the dead of MJ from the Illuminati side. That is why he thinks that MJ is killed and is dead now. But he should watch MJ's dead from MJ's side. Then he will understand that MJ faked his dead, he is not dead. Michael will free us!
    Michael Jackson had enough.. THIS IS IT!!!!! Illuminati, Prepare your self.. We will fight for our freedom!
    The ''New World Order'' is gonna be the ''Old World Order'' <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    from now we have 3 years, 3 years is more than enough to warn people to open their eyes!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I finally got through watching all these videos. Thankyou for helping open my eyes. I don't think I will be able to wear my red shoes ever again.