Important videos: Info about Mind Control & Illuminati

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Most people can not imagine what lies behind this world, film and music.
    Inverted reality and illusion, where nothing is what appears to be, where top is down there, pain is pleasure and reality and dreams are blurred. Not be able to determine what is real and what is illusion, dream, counterfeiting is a great theme used mind control to achieve goals to renounce the reality.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    Hello to everyone!
    Paula-c can you be more explicit?
    When I watched Michael's conversation with Brett Ratner I was amazed.You know why?Michael use to say there, that WHAT THIS world would be without MUSIC AND FILM?.I would say more real!!!!!!!And the way he say it.It was relly strange,you know like if someone would look and hear will say,what? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont say its not normal to excape sometime from reality,but some people made this an every day habbit.Like an excape from reality and from this hard life.Michael used to say he liked to make people forget even for a moment about theyr problems and to create MAGIC.BUt I'm ask you this,its this normal????????????And why to forget,why?Because when you came back to reality the problems are still there.Noboby will fix them,but you.Its like a false hope,you know.(like in wizard of OZ)
    Thnak you .
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Hello to everyone!
    Paula-c can you be more explicit?
    When I watched Michael's conversation with Brett Ratner I was amazed.You know why?Michael use to say there, that WHAT THIS world would be without MUSIC AND FILM?.I would say more real!!!!!!!And the way he say it.It was relly strange,you know like if someone would look and hear will say,what? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont say its not normal to excape sometime from reality,but some people made this an every day habbit.Like an excape from reality and from this hard life.Michael used to say he liked to make people forget even for a moment about theyr problems and to create MAGIC.BUt I'm ask you this,its this normal????????????And why to forget,why?Because when you came back to reality the problems are still there.Noboby will fix them,but you.Its like and false hope,you know.(like in wizard of OZ)Thnak you .

Applehead, you have a good point though.
    Applehead250609 Hello, from what I read and I understand well, if I'm wrong someone correct me, programming focuses on the inverted concept of reality and illusion, renounce reality, the person succumbs to alter-ego, is an alternate character, another Personl. His other personality will not come out unless you turn to the word or phrase that is given (music, lyrics), victims are very functional in society and they did not know they have this in their subconscious. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hello!
    Thank you for the answer ,but what do you mean? It can be ,about us?About everyone of us?LOl ,I dont know if I can be controlled or mind controled,it could be,who knows?Maybe Michael is controling us,his fans,lol.Please tell me,do you believe in this things? I am a fan of Michael for 20 years now,but since june last year, I didnt find out why I was so upset about Michael being "gone".It was an strange feeling for me,I dont say is bad,but my question is Why,after all this years? Why now and not earlyer? I was really bad for a couple of months,I didnt felt the need to eat and sleep.On the internet I saw people wrote that they didnt had this feeling when someone they love(family) had died,so what it this??????????????For me it was hard when my grandmother died,but in Michael case it was worse <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->. I've changed alot of things in my life since june last year,but It's not important to say.
    Thnak you.LOVE
    Applehead250609 I am going to try to understand it, and I him am going it is necessary to answer in all that it should come to my house, I am in the work <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    What?????????????????????????? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Sorry but I dont know what you mean!!!!
    Thanks. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I watched pt 1-9 of the music industry. I was almost in tears watching DMX. This is just horrible. I can see the sadness in his eyes. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hi Souza,
    thank you for posting these great videos. I was really shocked after watching them and never thought that Illuminati could go that far!! I didn't even know that Illuminati really existed until following this whole hoax from the very beginning!!!!! But actually I have some questions and I need your answer please!!!
    I saw these butterflies and stripped textures and animal print clothes. What if ordinary people wear these clothes?? Does that mean we are programmed too??
    My son loves to watch Disney cartoon that sadly contains Illuminati signs. Is that of any harm for him??
    I also have another question. It was mentioned in the videos that pop stars are programmed an min controlled. But i still don't understand what they are programmed for? Dancing naked in front of the camera doesn't need mind control!! And it was mentioned too that they are programmed to program us! How is that possible? Please need your answers!
    I'm sure you watched the news lately. Actually I have my conclusion regarding the accident of the Spanish train!!! And please correct me if I'm wrong!!
    The date: 24.6.2010
    that is: 2+4=6
    and 2+1 =3
    So the date is:
    6 6 3 => 66/2=33 So we have : 3 3 3 => Illuminati numbers!!!!

I also checked something else:
    In 1999 an egyptian airplane crashed. A relative of one of my frineds was on that plane and he died. It was a tragedy and they blamed the pilot for it who also died.
    I checked the date and other datas to and came up with this result:
    Flight 990 (Illuminati numbers)
    crashed on October 31, 1999 => 31. 10. 99
    so: 10 (October) + 3 + 1= 14 /2 = 7
    and the year 1999 => so it's 799
    Flight 990 was crewed by 14 people
    The plane dropped 14,600 feet (4,500 m) (nearly three miles) in 36 seconds.
    At 03:00, an HU-25 Falcon jet took off from Air Station Cape Cod, becoming the first rescue party to reach the last known position of the plane.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990<!-- m -->

So what do you think of that?? I hope I'm right with mu conclusions. Please need you reply!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hi Souza,
    I saw these butterflies and stripped textures and animal print clothes. What if ordinary people wear these clothes?? Does that mean we are programmed too??
    My son loves to watch Disney cartoon that sadly contains Illuminati signs. Is that of any harm for him??
    I also have another question. It was mentioned in the videos that pop stars are programmed an min controlled. But i still don't understand what they are programmed for? Dancing naked in front of the camera doesn't need mind control!! And it was mentioned too that they are programmed to program us! How is that possible? Please need your answers!
    I'm sure you watched the news lately. Actually I have my conclusion regarding the accident of the Spanish train!!! And please correct me if I'm wrong!!
    and 2+1 =3
    So the date is:

In 1999 an egyptian airplane crashed. A relative of one of my frineds was on that plane and he died. It was a tragedy and they blamed the pilot for it who also died.
    At 03:00, an HU-25 Falcon jet took off from Air Station Cape Cod, becoming the first rescue party to reach the last known position of the plane.

So what do you think of that?? I hope I'm right with mu conclusions. Please need you reply!!!!

If you are not mind controlled, there is no harm in it. I have almost all Disney movies there are, because I love to watch them at a rainy Sunday. It can't trigger me and I am sure it won't hurt your son either. Same as the clothes and all other stuff.

I can't comment on your other questions, because I haven't looked into those cases and I don't want to go only on numbers. If you want there are many ways to get to those numbers.

Numbers were definitely used on 9/11, on 7/7 (London) and 3/11 (Madrid). We discussed a lot of these events and numbers in one of our blogs.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Hi Souza,
    and 2+1 =3
    So the date is:

If you are not mind controlled, there is no harm in it. I have almost all Disney movies there are, because I love to watch them at a rainy Sunday. It can't trigger me and I am sure it won't hurt your son either. Same as the clothes and all other stuff.

I can't comment on your other questions, because I haven't looked into those cases and I don't want to go only on numbers. If you want there are many ways to get to those numbers.

Numbers were definitely used on 9/11, on 7/7 (London) and 3/11 (Madrid). We discussed a lot of these events and numbers in one of our blogs.
    Thak you Souza for your reply. I still have one question.
    What are Pop stars programmed for? MJ was under mind control programs. What was he supposed to do through this mind control?
    Hi Souza,
    and 2+1 =3
    So the date is:

Thak you Souza for your reply. I still have one question.
    What are Pop stars programmed for? MJ was under mind control programs. What was he supposed to do through this mind control?

Make money...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Are you kidding right???????????
    Just MONEY? I dont think so,sorry.What about the rest you said about mind control? And about money,lol we now that the money are the root of the evil.But I think its more.Please share with us ,ok? What about the sexual abuses Michael endured from his father and from the people who were involved in the Jackson five brand? Why nobody say this things??????????? Michael and his brothers were abused by mens and I can imgine.You know why? Because we all know that the music industry is full of homosexuals and pedophiles.Look how many young actors and musicians died in the last years.Rivers Phonix, Roney Haim,the lider from INXS and more.This are the strange things that nobody want to talk.You know like a TABU.BUT this things are REAL and Michael was abused.How you can live a normal life with this things in your head and heart?????????
    THE MAFIA is also involved in the music industry and its more....... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I pray that God will forgive us some day.We deserve all we receive right now and more.God have mercy on us.
    Are you kidding right???????????<br />Just MONEY? I dont think so,sorry.What about the rest you said about mind control? And about money,lol we now that the money are the root of the evil.But I think its more.Please share with us ,ok? What about the sexual abuses Michael endured from his father and from the people who were involved in the Jackson five brand? Why nobody say this things??????????? Michael and his brothers were abused by mens and I can imgine.You know why? Because we all know that the music industry is full of homosexuals and pedophiles.Look how many young actors and musicians died in the last years.Rivers Phonix, Roney Haim,the lider from INXS and more.This are the strange things that nobody want to talk.You know like a TABU.BUT this things are REAL and Michael was abused.How you can live a normal life with this things in your head and heart?????????<br />THE MAFIA is also involved in the music industry and its more....... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <br />OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I pray that God will forgive us some day.We deserve all we receive right now and more.God have mercy on us.
    <br /><br /><br />I think I have pointed out mind control, music industry, mass media control and all that a lot already, in the end it comes all down to money and with that: power. I didn't know you expected me to post all my thoughts on Mind Control AGAIN, but here ya go:<br /><br />http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2009/11/29/debunking-“wacko-jacko”-for-once-and-for-all/&lt;br /><br />http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/mike-victim-of-illuminati-mind-control/<br /><br />http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/the-grammys-2010-caves-are-opened-sharp-exits-are-made/<br /><br />http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/v-for-vendetta-v-for-vengeance/<br /><br />http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10771<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />You're welcome...

Thank you very much for your answer.
    Ok ,but if they wanted money from Michael what do you want to say that he was not the "owner" of his money from his hard work? "THEY "had taken the money from Micahel,and he was juat a puppet,a machine to make money? He was not the keeper of his money? That all we saw until 25 june 2009, was a BIG LIEEEEEEE????This is what you try to tell me?
    This are words of Michael from the Wizard of Oz movie( they were played also at the Memorial on 25 june last year,after Berry Gordy speach): MONEY AND FAME,THEY WERE ALL ILUSIONS.........
    I am so angry Souza.Until now I was ok but now I feel like a lion in a cage that can't do anything for freedom. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • more people should be aware of whats around them.
    Hi Souza,

thank you for posting the links about mind control again. I think this is a topic that we need to discuss here. Mind control and Pop artists!!! Do you really need to put singers under a mind control program to make them perform and get some money? I don't think so. A prostitute can do exactly what you want if you give her some money without being under a mind control program. I think we need some clarification here. It's more than money. It's much more than that! I know that Merilyn Monroe was under a mind control program. May be she had some relationships with some politicians. May be she was used for that, as through mind control the victim always forgets what happened and what he has done. But I'm sure that not all the Pop artists will do the same thing. Some information are missing here.
    So please Souza share what you know with us. We need some clarification on that matter!!!
    Hi Souza,

thank you for posting the links about mind control again. I think this is a topic that we need to discuss here. Mind control and Pop artists!!! Do you really need to put singers under a mind control program to make them perform and get some money? I don't think so. A prostitute can do exactly what you want if you give her some money without being under a mind control program. I think we need some clarification here. It's more than money. It's much more than that! I know that Merilyn Monroe was under a mind control program. May be she had some relationships with some politicians. May be she was used for that, as through mind control the victim always forgets what happened and what he has done. But I'm sure that not all the Pop artists will do the same thing. Some information are missing here.
    So please Souza share what you know with us. We need some clarification on that matter!!!

Sorry, but what exactly do you want to know/hear?

Hi Souza,

I would like to know why MJ was under a mind control program? What were they doing with him? Mind control program?! To do what???? Money?? There is no need for such a program if money is the aim! It's more than that! Why is Miley Cyrus under mind control program? What is she programmed for??? Again money is not the answer. There is something more than that. I'm sure you know much more than we do. That's why I would like to know more! I think we need to warn the people if these Pop artists are programmed to harm us in a way or another. Please Souza tell us the truth!!!!!
    Hi Souza,

I would like to know why MJ was under a mind control program? What were they doing with him? Mind control program?! To do what???? Money?? There is no need for such a program if money is the aim! It's more than that! Why is Miley Cyrus under mind control program? What is she programmed for??? Again money is not the answer. There is something more than that. I'm sure you know much more than we do. That's why I would like to know more! I think we need to warn the people if these Pop artists are programmed to harm us in a way or another. Please Souza tell us the truth!!!!!

You are seriously overreacting now. We explained a lot in our blog and there is lots of information in these videos. I am not a victim nor a handler and I don't know it all. Lots of artists are programmed to send out hidden messages, occult messages. They also need to meke $$$$ for their record companies. They are programmed to do things a non-programmed person like you or me would never do. And they are programmed to distruct themselves when they are not needed anymore or become dangerous for them, hence all the artists being on drugs and having alcohol problems and die eventually at an early age.

Did I now answer your question?

Hi Souza,

You are seriously overreacting now. We explained a lot in our blog and there is lots of information in these videos. I am not a victim nor a handler and I don't know it all. Lots of artists are programmed to send out hidden messages, occult messages. They also need to meke $$$$ for their record companies. They are programmed to do things a non-programmed person like you or me would never do. And they are programmed to distruct themselves when they are not needed anymore or become dangerous for them, hence all the artists being on drugs and having alcohol problems and die eventually at an early age.

Did I now answer your question?

Hi Souza,
    that's exactly the answer I needed to know. I watched all the videos you posted an other videos on youtube as well. I also read so many articles about mind control, MK ULTRA and The CIA. But believe me I never found the answer to that question as the main goal of mind control was never mentioned anywhere.
    Thanks again. Things are getting clearer now.

KEEP THE FAITH

GOOD BLESS YOU
    Watched he MJ Messages.

The last 2 vids just put tears in my eyes. My God. These are parts of the prophecies that Prophet Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel, and many other have spoken and John the Revelator (in Revelations) have spoken. Maybe MJ saying we have 4 years may be that the NWO will stop taking it's effect in 2012 not the end of the world but really seeing the NWO in full action. It's no coincidence that many of us have come on this board. It's not just about MJ it's about time to judge our hearts and get right with ourselves in God(in Christ). These are warnings and we need not only tell people but get our selves prepared too. Get it straight with ourselves. We don't have to be in fear if we are in the center of God's will but we cannot continue to be willingly ignorant and pretend nothing is happening.
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    Thanks for posting the first video.. I had never thought of the 2012 thing being an Illuminati conspiracy. I had only thought of it as a religious thing. But that would make a lot of sense. Get people scared of a certain date, and then create a "natural" disaster that wipes a lot of people out. Left over will be less people. Less people = easier to control.

Even if it's not the "end of the world", MJ could know that they are planning something that will SEEM like the end of the world. Just as bad, or worse. Personally, I'd rather the world end then be stuck here being controlled by those heartless lunatics.

Hello <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law. - Hence Homeland Security

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force. - Hence Rom Emmanuel

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government. - Pay close attention to the apology of former American President Woodrow Wilson and the written words of America's greatest President Abraham Lincoln

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government. - Where is all the money going? Where's the money we have been paying into our benefits, i.e., unemployment, welfare, medicaid etc.? Are you concerned about Social Security?

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. - Do you as an American want to be united with Mexico (where an American can not own property nor work) or with Canada?

All highlighted fields here are my words and the rest are by ChangeDaChannel who is the youtube poster of this incredible documentary.

I would just like to say that I am not trying to offend anyone out their nor their political beliefs, I am just offering another side to the "Glorius Story" we as a international community are being fed, especially as Americans and Europeans. This documentary posted on youtube by ChangeDaChannel is very enlightening to say the least. In my opinion this is necessary because in my opinion we are all being lied to every second of every minute of everyday. Please open your minds and think about this information.

Caution: You will need a lot of time to watch this documentary as it is almost two hours long.

I do hope you gain some insight!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[youtube:39ps8dmj]
    The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law. - Hence Homeland Security

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force. - Hence Rom Emmanuel

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government. - Pay close attention to the apology of former American President Woodrow Wilson and the written words of America's greatest President Abraham Lincoln

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government. - Where is all the money going? Where's the money we have been paying into our benefits, i.e., unemployment, welfare, medicaid etc.? Are you concerned about Social Security?

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. - Do you as an American want to be united with Mexico (where an American can not own property nor work) or with Canada?

All highlighted fields here are my words and the rest are by ChangeDaChannel who is the youtube poster of this incredible documentary.

I would just like to say that I am not trying to offend anyone out their nor their political beliefs, I am just offering another side to the "Glorius Story" we as a international community are being fed, especially as Americans and Europeans. This documentary posted on youtube by ChangeDaChannel is very enlightening to say the least. In my opinion this is necessary because in my opinion we are all being lied to every second of every minute of everyday. Please open your minds and think about this information.

Caution: You will need a lot of time to watch this documentary as it is almost two hours long.

I do hope you gain some insight!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[youtube:18f9kfxk]

You said it pretty much in a nutshell but not only is the second amendment threatened but so is the 1st amendment rights as well.