Michael Jackson as Lady Gaga NEVER SEEN BEFORE PHOTO!

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    nice pictures, but they don't look they're from 1999. I don't care what the article says, his hair wasnt like that in 1999. and there's proof his hair didnt look like that. Also he did not look like that in 1999. If these photo was taken in 1999 then they're photoshop, not real mj
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    <!-- m -->http://www.whosdatedwho.com/what/public ... 000360201m<!-- m --> not sure if this link works for picture of 1999
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Ive just thought.. its very David Bowie too.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    true but better !!
    click 1998-2000

<!-- m -->http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html<!-- m -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I posted these photos here to share with everyone. I think they are beautiful and show MJ as beautiful.

They are artistic and the lighting and effect is made to make it look like a portrait.

The title was humourous.. as when you look at the photo you are immediately reminded of Lady Gaga. MJ was ahead of his time and its clear Gaga is imitating HIM. I also love Gaga and so did MJ.

Im not entering into any argument here. Its MJ and its all him from 1999. I think they are wonderful.

I hope people like them too and appreciate me posting them,

its all for lOVE. x

Well! I like them and I think MJ looks great. Honestly, don't allow anyone to discourage you from doing something kind for us. I believe everyone is anxious and frustrated because the anniversary is coming up. Thank you for taking the time to post a beautiful picture. Keep the Faith!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    ok i'm gonna step in it here .i can't put my finger on what it is but these make me uncomfortable.
    ok i'm gonna step in it here .i can't put my finger on what it is but these make me uncomfortable.
    Why?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:zlwfssur]
  • ok i'm gonna step in it here .i can't put my finger on what it is but these make me uncomfortable.
    When I saw the first pic I felt the same way. I don't know if it is because of all the extra makeup on him that makes him look flawless or the fact that I'm sorry to say, it looks like someone that is dead. I think it is the heavy makeup, that is making me uneasy about them.
    They are nice pictures it almost looks like he is at piece.
  • just goes to show no one is as orriginal as MJ..LOL... Here is another one no one seems to have seen.
    Enjoy
  • I have no idea where this photo is from. Ive never seen it before. Got it of twitter.

Edit: found the link: <!-- m -->http://thisisthriller.tumblr.com/post/726580653<!-- m -->

tumblr_l4forzIy1n1qbz69po1_500.jpg

That is......TOO COOL! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe it's just the first one . the one with his head cocked a little more to the side isn't so bad . i can't explain it. it seemed to lack life or something.i seriously thought someone was going to confirm that it was a wax figure.
  • how was these pictures taken in 1999 and michael's hair wasnt even short like this in 1999. And he did not look like that in 1999

They are not photoshopped and stop being so rude. I will not change the title. Its a sarcastic humour title.

Michael did look like that in 1999. It could be a wig, but it looks like his hair is swept back in a ponytail to me.
    He did not look like that in 1999, he long hair in 1999. It wasnt short like this 1999, sorry

proof that his hair wasnt short like in that picutre posted
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html<!-- m -->
    OMG it's from a friggin photo shoot! He does't need hair like he has...did you see the one I posted? It is air brushed like ALL PHOTO SHOOTS...what, ya think some fan snapped this pic of him on the street?
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Ive just thought.. its very David Bowie too.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    and we know that is one of gaga's other inspiration..
    thanks for the photo! he looks really amazing!
  • I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! THE FIRST ONE. THANKS.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I posted these photos here to share with everyone. I think they are beautiful and show MJ as beautiful.

They are artistic and the lighting and effect is made to make it look like a portrait.

The title was humourous.. as when you look at the photo you are immediately reminded of Lady Gaga. MJ was ahead of his time and its clear Gaga is imitating HIM. I also love Gaga and so did MJ.

Im not entering into any argument here. Its MJ and its all him from 1999. I think they are wonderful.

I hope people like them too and appreciate me posting them,

its all for lOVE. x

Well said, DancingTheDream. MJ looks just amazing in these photographs. I am just speechless, and completely overcome with his masculine prowess and his artistic vision. God bless you, DancingTheDream. Thank you so much for sharing these lovely photos of our angel, MJ! xxxx
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    just goes to show no one is as orriginal as MJ..LOL... Here is another one no one seems to have seen.
    Enjoy

All these new photos of MJ that I have never seen before, I am in total heaven. Gosh, he is just so heavenly. Wow, I think I am going faint!
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    These awesome pics were posted on the MJJC community as well. Someone noted there that they were originally meant for the Invincible album in 2001, but those plans changed and the photos were never used. Definitely airbrushed. Definitely Michael. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • how was these pictures taken in 1999 and michael's hair wasnt even short like this in 1999. And he did not look like that in 1999

Yoo-Hoo, MJ wore wigs, so he could change his hair on daily basis. Sorry, I thought everyone knew that by now, but maybe not <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    He look like Janet on this pic. The way she looks now with her short hair cut. I think these pics are the real deal. I though he had short hair when he was married to Lisa Marie but he look kinda different though. Some people think he looks fake on here. I think he looks that way because these pics are airbrushed. He almost does look like a wax figure. The skin is flawless on these pics.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I also thought someone would say it looks like a wax figure of MJ. May be the airbrush... (idk what that is <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ). Anyways thanks for posting DancingTheDream. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    nice pictures, but they don't look they're from 1999. I don't care what the article says, his hair wasnt like that in 1999. and there's proof his hair didnt look like that. Also he did not look like that in 1999. If these photo was taken in 1999 then they're photoshop, not real mj
    I don't know about the hair thing, but I agree that this doesn't look real to me- that first one looks like a 3-D figure or something! Who knows how credible that article is- These look like that Panther Dance photoshoot where his shirt is open with some gr-eat PhotoShopping..
  • just goes to show no one is as orriginal as MJ..LOL... Here is another one no one seems to have seen.
    Enjoy

mykidsmum, do you know where this photo came from? The reason I ask is yes, that's definitely MJ's head, and I feel I've seen that same "head' looking up like that but not on that body. I think this could be p-shopped. Look how Dark the neck area is - this would make it REAL easy to p-shop his head onto that body. I know for SURE I have seen him looking "up" like that in another photo. I remember there was some Gay publication at one time that P-shopped MJ's head onto guys in weird ornate Gayish poses wearing "gayish' outfits, and this ornate Smoking Robe with Bow-tie was just that sort of look. There is another pic circulating as real as a Gay guy reclining on an ornate sofa wearing a real Gay shirt. I am wondering if this isn't related that cause it's the same ornate type clothes. That head is from the "Bad" Era and so werethe heads on these other pics I saw. (I had one in my own MJ gallery for awhile til I realize it was fake and I deleted it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) Thanks!