Michael Jackson as Lady Gaga NEVER SEEN BEFORE PHOTO!

Comments

• farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    just goes to show no one is as orriginal as MJ..LOL... Here is another one no one seems to have seen.
    Enjoy

mykidsmum, do you know where this photo came from? The reason I ask is yes, that's definitely MJ's head, and I feel I've seen that same "head' looking up like that but not on that body. I think this could be p-shopped. Look how Dark the neck area is - this would make it REAL easy to p-shop his head onto that body. I know for SURE I have seen him looking "up" like that in another photo. I remember there was some Gay publication at one time that P-shopped MJ's head onto guys in weird ornate Gayish poses wearing "gayish' outfits, and this ornate Smoking Robe with Bow-tie was just that sort of look. There is another pic circulating as real as a Gay guy reclining on an ornate sofa wearing a real Gay shirt. I am wondering if this isn't related that cause it's the same ornate type clothes. That head is from the "Bad" Era and so werethe heads on these other pics I saw. (I had one in my own MJ gallery for awhile til I realize it was fake and I deleted it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) Thanks!

this is the real photo.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    These look absolutely beautiful, but...are they really real? These photos have been airbrushed and 'tuned' to a point where the skin doesn't look real anymore. It's like a painting.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    how was these pictures taken in 1999 and michael's hair wasnt even short like this in 1999. And he did not look like that in 1999

They are not photoshopped and stop being so rude. I will not change the title. Its a sarcastic humour title.

Michael did look like that in 1999. It could be a wig, but it looks like his hair is swept back in a ponytail to me.
    He did not look like that in 1999, he long hair in 1999. It wasnt short like this 1999, sorry

proof that his hair wasnt short like in that picutre posted
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html<!-- m -->
    OMG it's from a friggin photo shoot! He does't need hair like he has...did you see the one I posted? It is air brushed like ALL PHOTO SHOOTS...what, ya think some fan snapped this pic of him on the street?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I work in fashion,and since the photographer works in fashion too,I can tell you that the photo is "fashion style". It can be a bit photoshopped,for light and dark areas,or smoothing skin,but it is real.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    THANKS, BIG THANK YOU DANCING!!! THIS PHOTO IS ... (SPEECHLESS) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    HE LOOKS SO GOOD WITH SHORT HAIR!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    LOOKS LIKE JANET NOW <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I haven't seen you, Michael, in a blue moon!!!!!

All right, I am no expert when it comes to technology. Therefore, I have no idea if this photo is recent or even photoshopped. But, it certainly looks like MJ (and no double)....and I want to believe it is recent. When I see this pic I immediately see a theme that has been paralleling the events of late. Tell me what you think?

1)Short haircut with sideburns
    reminds me of Elvis' hairstyle immediately and then Janet with her new short hairdo! By the way, Michael, you are hot!!!!! You are sizzling!
    2)the black nightwear (PJ's)----indicate the dead of night.
    3)the glittery gems on the nightwear indicate the twinkling stars.
    4)the blue makeup around the left eye indicates a full blue moon.
    5)His flawless porcelain skin is in total contrast to the darkness of night. plus, I feel, it indicates the purity of sleep (which most of us do at night). Sleep, after all, is the body's time to heal and rejuvenate.

First, there was this theme with sunflowers, sunshowers etc and now, lately, it appears as if the moon is being emphasized. Could this indicate something?

I checked various sites about the next blue moon and there is some discrepancy on this. One site says there will be a blue moon this November; whereas, others say none are projected for the next couple of years. What does one believe????? Or could it mean, simply, that because the presence of a blue moon is a rarity and a pleasant surprise that MJ will do the same and provide us all with a pleasant surprise soon????? I want to believe it! Do you??!???
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Geeze why talk about the ongoing unnessary WAR in the middle east when you can just come here, and listen to all these experts on everything, this forum is getting old and I'm tired of reading shit that no one here has any clue what their talking about, its like romper room all over. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thank you DTD for posting these!

Must say that I LOVE them, they're gorgeous! For someone like me who loves self-expressions through make-up, clothes, hair etc this is pure art! It definitly looks like Michael's got short hair in them and I always ADORED Michael in short hair, so fine! He's always beautiful though... And I agree (someone already mentioned it before me) that it's obvious that Michael's been wearing wigs/extensions for years so no mystery there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

I wish I could see the rest of the photos properly (up close) but can't find them when googling, does anyone have a link?
  • Michael is so fine. But, I wonder what this clue is. Here we go again with the one-eye emphasis. And, his hair looks like a haircut, but it could be pulled back. Although, the cut looks similar to the way Janet's hair looks now and some of us have been saying that if we see Michael again, his hair will be cut short.
    These photos do look recent, yet airbrushed and I thought it was a portrait until you posted the various shots. But, it also look similar to the time of In The Closet -- similar hairstyle. Nonetheless, gorgeous. Thanks for posting these.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    seeing the first pic, before viewing the others... My first
    thought was; that it was a wax figure of him, lol.
    They're gorgeous though!
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    SoldierofLOVE mentions Michaels hair is similar to the "In The Closet' time, Katherine said in a story about the children being lonely that Paris went in the closet and got 7 or 8 pictures of Michael - I believe he will be back with a "new look" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    The black and white old movie looking photo of Michael looking like Bowie is an OLDDDDD photo. I have had it for years. However the one with the blue dot thing over his eye disturbes me greatly because it looks to me like someone mucked up his eye possibly in an autopsy and the photo is of him dead and they just tried to make him look all glamoured up here....very very disturbing.
  • Marissa87Marissa87 Posts: 30
    Wow, he looks gorgeous! I love it.

His short hair looks amazing.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OMG That picture is beautyful <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    OMG...U R sooooo amazingly gorgeous and sexy, MikeyBear <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Gosh, MJ certainly is gorgeous! Wow!
    ummmmm.......A DuH <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Translation from French to English....

PARIS - Unpublished photos of Michael Jackson Auction

Twelve unpublished photographic prints of Michael Jackson and the contact sheets from 700 other photos of the star kept secret since 1999 will be auctioned in December in Paris, said Tuesday the auction house Pierre Bergé & Associates. The portraits were taken by French photographer Arno Bani in July 1999 during a meeting in Paris. According to the auction house, the king of pop had stumbled across the work of Arno Bani few months earlier in a Magazine Style Sunday Times, and had given his image.

In October, Editions du Chene / Hachette publish in France and abroad a book of 700 photos. In agreement with the photographer, the auction house Pierre Bergé justified this choice "because of the unique and historic character of this session of shooting for which a traditional catalog sales had prevented the dissemination of popular photos.

Michael Jackson had sought the meeting in order in particular to illustrate the cover of his album Invincible expected in 2001. In the meantime, the star had lost his hand in favor of his record label Sony Music, which has imposed a choice at the last moment. According to the auction house Pierre Berge, Michael Jackson and Arno Bani had decided four "looks" and ambience for the meeting "is a work in itself as a performance art."

On Tuesday the only photo shown to the press, Michael Jackson appeared in spangled tuxedos Saint Laurent in the posture of the sad clown, a blue eye makeup. Photographer Arno Bani and the auctioneer decided not to establish any reserve price, with a starting price of 1,000 Euros for each of the 12 original pictures.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Ooh now.. looksie!
  • Ooh now.. looksie!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> When, how and where can I get it?!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> What pray tell is this!!!! Is this a photoshopped CD? How can I get it? Where is it available? Is it available!!! OMG I'm all nut ball over this!! What the heck?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Ooh now.. looksie!

HIStory: Past, Present, and Future.

I'll be looking forward to this new CD! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm sure it will be "after" bamsday <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362

So clearly they are real and not photoshopped. You are a very rude person.

Im not the person saying they were took in 1999 - its the article. And could it be MJ wore a wig or his hair is pulled back. It looks like its slicked back to me. Stop arguing with me please. Thanks.
    Im sorry, but u have to be blind, for not see that this pics are clearly photoshopped, just because thats Michael Jackson, that doesnt mean that he cant use photoshop
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

So clearly they are real and not photoshopped. You are a very rude person.

Im not the person saying they were took in 1999 - its the article. And could it be MJ wore a wig or his hair is pulled back. It looks like its slicked back to me. Stop arguing with me please. Thanks.
    Im sorry, but u have to be blind, for not see that this pics are clearly photoshopped, just because thats Michael Jackson, that doesnt mean that he cant use photoshop

It's an artistic pic, no photoshoped at all. Sort of "painting-like effect". I love it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

It's an artistic pic, no photoshoped at all. Sort of "painting-like effect". I love it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes.. there is a difference between photoshop and having an effect put on.

Its not photoshopped.. its made to look like a painting. Its real and its MJ. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    I posted these photos here to share with everyone. I think they are beautiful and show MJ as beautiful.

They are artistic and the lighting and effect is made to make it look like a portrait.

The title was humourous.. as when you look at the photo you are immediately reminded of Lady Gaga. MJ was ahead of his time and its clear Gaga is imitating HIM. I also love Gaga and so did MJ.

Im not entering into any argument here. Its MJ and its all him from 1999. I think they are wonderful.

I hope people like them too and appreciate me posting them,

its all for lOVE. x

These are beautiful pictures. I heard that they were taken in 1999 by a French photographer and have only just been released. There are 12 pictures in all and they will be going to auction in December this year.

I have one of these as my desktop wallpaper on my PC at home and at work, and also on my iPhone - I love the picture so thanks for sharing. I don't care if they are air-brushed or whatever (which pics aren't these days?) because Michael looks just beautiful in them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->