Michael Jackson as Lady Gaga NEVER SEEN BEFORE PHOTO!

124»

Comments

• rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Ooh now.. looksie!

Sad to say that the CD is a mock-up by a fan. It's not real. It was doing the rounds on the internet last week and has been debunked - BUT I think it has been done really well.

What gives it away is that the song list on the CD in the case are not the same songs listed on the cover <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    You can listen to a bunch of the songs from it on this youtube clip.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7MMhGFwXE<!-- m -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362

It's an artistic pic, no photoshoped at all. Sort of "painting-like effect". I love it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes.. there is a difference between photoshop and having an effect put on.

Its not photoshopped.. its made to look like a painting. Its real and its MJ. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Im not sayin the little blue circle is photoshopped, just look at his face, u Can Not tell, thats natural
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    You can take most any image you want to and run it through certain effects, nips and tucks in Photoshop and give it the same look of this Michael picture.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    All I know is that I want the album now! That is all I know. I think MJ looks so perfect, so handsome, so sexy, and so divine in The Blue Eye Portrait. Daddy, I cannot wait until your next album drops in November. This album will blow up, so big, Daddy. No one in the world can do it like you do, MJ! I cannot wait to hear your precious voice anew on this album. I love you, I miss you, and I am waiting for you to come to home to us. I hope that you know how much the fans the world over love you with all our hearts. I love you, Daddy! xxxxxxxxx
  • I found a hole in Arno's timeline regarding the photoshoot. I checked out the Arno Bani's bio in the link mack5K provided, thanks Mack. According to the bio, dated April 2006, Arno Bani was 25 at the time the bio was written. In the bio, it says Arno was 23 when he met Michael Jackson. Now for the math. If Arno was 25 in 2006, then he must be 28 or 29 in 2010. But if the photoshoot with MJ was in 1999 (11 years ago), then Arno Bani would have been only 18 years old when he took those photos. Yet the bio says that Arno produced his first fashion and beauty pictures when he was just 20 years old. At age 18 he was still in school and a floor assistant at some photography studios. Now if it's true that Arno was 23 when he photographed Michael, then that would have been in 2004 which was the year of the trial, which might explain why the pictures look more recent than 1999 and more importantly, why he looks so sad. But why lie about the date of the photoshoot? How can you confuse 1999 with 2004?

From the bio at http://www.arnobani.fr/#:
    ARNO BANI - BIOGRAPHIE - APRIL 2006
    Arno Bani's career began while he was still at school. A self-taught and determined individual, he took the decision at the age of eighteen
    to become involved in visual art by producing his first pictures.
    His desire to learn the trade on-the-job and in a more professional way led him to finish his school studies. He spent several months as a
    floor assistant at some of Paris' most famous studios. His wish, however, was to be able to put forward his vision of things from behind
    the camera lens; he made good use of the facilities provided to him by his various studios and made a push for the big time.
    At the age of just twenty, he produced his first fashion and beauty pictures in Sweden and began to make a name for himself outside of
    Paris. He caught the eye of Isabella Blow, talent scout from the Sunday Times, who spotted his first offerings. They struck up a
    relationship and worked together on successive occasions. The young Frenchman began to turn his camera to an ever greater range of
    subjects and his confidence grew and grew.
    His creations are the result of a blend of thought and instinct. The concepts of luxury and chic are reworked and displayed for all to see.
    With artistic flair and taste akin to those of Ora Ito and Topolino, Arno Bani took a course off the beaten track of fashion towards his
    own personal visual world, in which he expresses his specific vision of the feminine form.
    His work was then noticed by Michael Jackson in the fashion pages of the Sunday Times. Jackson entrusted his image to Arno Bani by
    commissioning a series of portraits. At the age of twenty-three, Arno Bani found himself face to face with a living legend with the task of
    capturing him on film.
    This project sealed Arno Bani's reputation as one of the most talented photographers of his generation. He was subsequently taken on by
    such fashion and luxury-item names as Lacroix, Givenchy and Cartier and by David Guetta, Bob Sinclair and the stars of Air.
    Now aged twenty-five, Arno Bani is a famous photographer beyond the world of fashion. Based on oppositions - a mix of classicism and
    modernity - his monochrome approach has now become omnipresent and can be seen in the pages of Citizen K, Spoon, Visionaire and
    Jalouse. He has photographed Monica Bellucci, Mélanie Thierry, Romane Bohringer and Noémie Lenoir.
    After the symbols of the Red-Black and the Puzzle which permeated his early work and left their mark, Arno Bani has now turned to
    hyperrealism and "hypermatter" in his work on the image and the portrait. This departure is accompanied by the use of new printing and
    photographic technology.
    The Fondation Nicolas Hulot selected Arno Bani to devise an advertising campaign; his work was awarded second prize in the
    photography section of the Club des Directeurs Artistiques.
    He made his first film in early 2004, the video for the hit Rocking Music by Martin Solveig, DJ and French house-music producer. He
    took the opportunity also to make his first advertising film for Hugo Boss' Deep Red scent with Anouk Lepère, and the Club Internet
    campaign in early 2005.
    In the summer of 2005, he was commission by the talented and famous art-buyer Isabelle BAUD to produce a film and photo campaign
    for the opening of the new Modern Art Museum of Val-de-Marne (MACVAL). With the motto "Venez prendre l'art" ("A breath of
    fresh art"), he retook possession of the conventions of modern art and projected them into his own creative world by stressing the
    richness of materials and colour and touching on more human facet of art. The film won the silver price EUROBESTLIVE 2005 (the
    european awards for creative exellence).
    Begning of 2006, Arno directs the new DEMON "Happy Therapy" clip, starring Ora-Ito and Vahina Giocante, also made to promote
    the first anti-depression perfume: SMILEY. With this project, he tries the 3D creating a Ruby's Cube.
    Arno is also in charge of the perfume shooting photo campaign.
    During 2006, Arno direct very conspicuous TV campaign for TPS, where he shoot make-up eyes, within the framework of HD
    Television begins.
    Then he comes back to the clip for the SUPERBUS and their tube Butterfly. In this film Arno put all the members of the band in a
    spangle universe.
    In 2006, for the Modern Art Museum of Val-de-Marne (MACVAL), Arno will get a new price, but this time in the very famous and
    respected D&AD (Britishm Art Directors Club) Festival. He will receive a "Pencil" before being 30 years old.
  • Since this thread has died, I posted my last observation on a separate thread.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12621
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I found this pic on Twitter. What the heck? It was a Twitpic posted on this twitter page for titotime. I think it's a fan page for Tito and the photos were uploaded by Jackson source. Pic on the back of CD looks to be from Remember the time.
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/itstitotime<!-- m -->
  • I REALLY despise the names Michael Jackson and LG being in the same scentence!!! GRRRR

However Michael looks gorgeous as always...

That pic of the album....dont know what to say????? Hmm!
  • this photo is taken by Arno Bani. i don't think it is taken in 1999 Arno Bani was still in scool at this year. strange <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i guess it is taken in 2009 or who knows maybe even in 2010. if this pic it taken 1999 why we haven't seen it before ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->