Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I do not know but,... as I said before many of us we think about Arnie, and TMZ publishes a news of.
    Last night ask TMZ him where Murray was, and today these photos publish of in the beach <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    I do not know but,... as I said before many of us we think about Arnie, and TMZ publishes a news of.
    Last night ask TMZ him where Murray was, and today these photos publish of in the beach <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    What happened to Connie's amazing abs from his beach running days??

Connie has really let himself go.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i thought it looked like arnie also.
    speaking of that outtie was it on the autopsy report?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Yes that does look like Arnie and I was afraid to say anything, thought it was just me but I see others agree. But don't get discouraged about "this Murray" not being Michael. He still may be Danny Glover and I still say Michael is playing Murray at times. Or he could be Michael in a fat suit.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was going to say about the bad name in the title too, and also first thought of Arnie in the pic. If there's a story tomorrow about Klein then we were right, they're working together. Just wondering what we are not to worry about, that Murray is not trying to kill his son by drowning, and is it supposed to remind people of the incident with Blanket and the balcony. Or is it that he is only rocking him to sleep, and not drugging him to sleep, like with Michael.

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.
  • LovelyLurkerLovelyLurker Posts: 149
    Well, how nice DR Murray gets to enjoy a nice vacation and play with his child.....I thought he was broke??

Just a LITTLE sarcasm here. Life is wonderful isn't it when you can enjoy life so much after such incredible malpractice practices.

OHHHHH i get it Son on a beach..... play on words... Son of a Bitc^ hahahahah good one TMZ
  • I was going to say about the bad name in the title too, and also first thought of Arnie in the pic. If there's a story tomorrow about Klein then we were right, they're working together. Just wondering what we are not to worry about, that Murray is not trying to kill his son by drowning, and is it supposed to remind people of the incident with Blanket and the balcony. Or is it that he is only rocking him to sleep, and not drugging him to sleep, like with Michael.

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

Guess you were right, MJonmind. We have a brand new Arnie Klein story on TMZ, "I'll Save Your Face"! Brilliant!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • By the way, have you noticed that on TMZ this very article is sponsored by ARBOR MIST, which is "the brand name of an alcoholic beverage which blends seasonal wines such as merlot, zinfandel and chardonnay with fruit flavorings"? The brand is undergoing a "colorful punchy new advertising campaign that will also see a refresh to the Arbor Mist slogan. Martin comments: "Our new slogan, Up for Anything, speaks to consumers who enjoy life and the casual wine experience. It reflects their vivacious attitude and social behavior." Up for Anything will appear in the new advertising from June 28, 2010 - September 6, 2010, via online display media, social and mobile outlets."

Why would ARBOR MIST choose to sponsor this article, together with another one entitled "'Real L Word' Star's Unreal Body" (<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/29/real-l-wo ... ody-photo/<!-- m -->)? Is it the "beach" connection or some "unreal body" involved?

Just wondering...

LOVE,
    Andy
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    murray_0001_Layer_7_full.jpg

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I know hes not dead. I am a BeLIEver. But just think...Katherine held Michael just like that at one time.

i'm sure CM loves his children like anybody else.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    He he Murray is back on track. The parallel with Michael here is obvious (to me). Murray tenderly holding his son / Michael balcony "incident" = people jumped at the occasion to criticize Michael parental abilities. But we all know that Michael loves his childen tenderly and that Blanket was not in danger but that Michael held him firmly = life jacket on Murray's son (so cute by the way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

As Tinkerbell stated this is brought to us by "Arbor Mist" ! A new sponsor ha ha ! What caught my attention are the colors and the delicious fruits displayed. In reality this is alcohol and not fruit juice not really misleading but a little still ...I don't know if it's a clue or not.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

"Do not worry" is linked to this video:

0818_murray_youtube_video-1.jpg
    Play: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... ba7fad8427<!-- m -->

Is Mike speaking to us again..?

Maybe that Murray is going to speak again on Michael's behalf...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    This has to be a hoax, otherwise....there is no justice in this cruel world.Michael has to be alive <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    idk but these photos with Murray and his son are so strange to me..they are like a big happy family with no problems <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ... hmmm..
    And why TMZ didn't publish any photos with Murray since the last court date..and now after we talk about Murray and where is he..TMZ show us these photos. Sometimes is like TMZ response to our questions by publishing the next day some news with these guys!
    Something is off about his head. Murray must bake his head to get it that tanned apart from the rest of his body. The head does not fit with the body lol, maybe that is the clue.
    I see Murray with the big belly, there are photos of where one sees as a high and Gleaned man <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is how the Daily Mail reported this. They have different pictures and seem to point out that the baby that Conrad is holding is his SEVENTH child

Michael Jackson's doctor frolics with his ex-strippger girlfriend (as seven medics who treated the star escape criminal charges)

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Michael Jackson's doctor looks like he hasn't a care in the world as he enjoyed a sunshine break in Miami with his ex-stripper girlfriend and their young son.

But the pressure is still very much on Conrad Murray despite the news that seven doctors who treated the star will not have charges brought against them.

The doctors were part of an investigation by California state attorney general Jerry Brown's Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement.

article-1298990-0AA111AC000005DC-832_474x649.jpg

Beach daddy: Conrad Murray with his seventh child Che Giovanni Murray enjoys the sun and sea in Miami

One doctor whose name was not released was referred to the California Medical Board for prescribing drugs to a Jackson alias, said spokeswoman Christine Gasparac.

Candis Cohen, a board spokeswoman, declined to confirm the action, saying complaints and investigations were not public record.

Murray, who was Jackson's personal doctor, pleaded not guilty to Jackson's involuntary manslaughter. He is due in court again on Monday August 23.

In the meantime, 57-year-old Murray took the chance to enjoy a break in Miami with his partner Nicole Alvarez, 27, and his seventh child Che Giovanni Murray, who was born in March last year.

Accompanying them was what appeared to be a burly minder, wearing a Lakers vest, who carrying Murray's bag for him as he left the poolside.

article-1298990-0AA1DD35000005DC-668_472x677.jpg

Bikini mum: Conrad Murray's girlfriend Nicole Alvarez with Che Giovanni Murray by the poolside

Authorities said Murray provided Jackson with a mix of sedatives, including a powerful anaesthetic that killed him in June 2009.

Murray was not among the seven doctors involved in the state investigation.

Los Angeles police who investigated the death had asked state and federal investigators to look into the prescribing practices of doctors who previously treated the 50-year-old pop star.

The US federal Drug Enforcement Agency also stopped investigating the actions of any other Jackson doctors, agency spokeswoman Sarah Pullen said.

article-0-0AA0D130000005DC-201_472x581.jpg

Away from it all: Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray looking pensive by the poolside in Miami where he is on holiday with his girlfriend Nicole Alvarez and their baby

'I am very disappointed,' said attorney Brian Oxman, who represents Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson in a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray.

'The misuse of medications by Michael Jackson in the last years of his life was excessive and to fail to bring that to the public eye is ignoring reality.'

Last month Michael Jackson's father filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray.

The suit, which seeks more than £50,000 damages, was filed in Los Angeles on the first anniversary of the singer’s death.

Joe Jackson accused Dr Conrad Murray of negligence for giving his son the Propofol that led to his death.

It also alleges the doctor gave false information about the drugs Jackson had taken and that he tried to clean up the scene.

article-0-0AA0D10E000005DC-636_472x484.jpg

Under cover: Dr Murray with a towel over his head walks from the pool with a minder carrying his bags

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z0vCG1cOWV<!-- m -->
  • what is up with all the sevens???
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Its odd... and notice how Dr Murray has a minder.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    his belly button is an outtie! do you see it?? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:33o7dw06]

He's in Miami B*** <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i have to say this on a serious side..

if he beLIEves his innocence.. why not enjoy hiself..

seriously people.. if i was a man accused of murdering the most famous guy in the world.. would i be enjoying myself if i knew i was guilty!! I DON'T THINK SO!!

yeah in another sence make the most of it.. pfff i don't agree.. you be petrified of what was to come!! IMO

think about it!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I see something!!!!!!!!!! That woman up above that is in the black dress messing with her hair!!! That looks like the same woman from the photo of Prince and Paris at that pool side area that was supposed to be Hawaii, the one that was sitting in the background with a little boy and we all discussed that it looked like Lady Gaga glasses or that this woman was flat chested etc.......it's the same woman!!!!!!!!! Someone please find that photo and lets compare!!
    nefari, The woman that combing itself?
    And I believe that this it is not Nicole Alvarez