Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

Comments

• they have the same sun glasses....
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Finally maybe someone can see this besides me!!

gagawomanexample1.jpg

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Oh My GOOOOD !!!!!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This she is the woman that some of us said that he looks like a man <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Finally maybe someone can see this besides me!!

gagawomanexample1.jpg

Yes I can see it - well spotted.

It certainly looks like the same woman to me too <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • murray_0004_Layer_10_full.jpg

Not Klein but maybe...? <!-- m -->http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/ ... imilarity/<!-- m -->

OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Went to the Lowe's today. No Murray registered, but that is expected. We had some drinks and strolled around for about 3 hours today. No sign of him or the entourage in all the pictures. They may have left or may not have been here at all.

My next mission is Barry Gibb's place. I have the connection and he won't budge. Barry has been pretty quite. The kids were at Malik's place last year weren't they? All these people live in the same vicinity. MJ had a nice circle of friends(thugs) in this area and I bet he spent more time in Miami than we ever knew.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Went to the Lowe's today. No Murray registered, but that is expected. We had some drinks and strolled around for about 3 hours today. No sign of him or the entourage in all the pictures. They may have left or may not have been here at all.

My next mission is Barry Gibb's place. I have the connection and he won't budge. Barry has been pretty quite. The kids were at Malik's place last year weren't they? All these people live in the same vicinity. MJ had a nice circle of friends(thugs) in this area and I bet he spent more time in Miami than we ever knew.
    Thankyou for doing that for all of us.
  • You are welcome! Wish I would of seen him.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I've been looking all over the net to try and find some photos of Barry Gibb's swimming pool area but no luck. I think we need to find photos of Barry's home and pool area and even Robin's too for good measure. The 3 we keep seeing popping up could refer to how many Bee Gees there were. Even though Maurice is dead the 3 could still be in reference to that. Think I'm grasping? NOTHING is impossible and nothing should be over looked.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Went to the Lowe's today. No Murray registered, but that is expected. We had some drinks and strolled around for about 3 hours today. No sign of him or the entourage in all the pictures. They may have left or may not have been here at all.

I don't think he was ever really at a beach. I think it was all fake, like green screened. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But thanks for doing this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223

gagawomanexample1.jpg

Yes I can see it - well spotted.

It certainly looks like the same woman to me too <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    woww... so what the heck is happening? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> (sorry for the bad language) is the same woman <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm so confused <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

gagawomanexample1.jpg

Well spotted!
    As for that guy... He looks like Klein and the judge <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But he's slimmer than Klein, right?
  • For a better comparison:
    This is very strnage...ok, it's a hoax...but come on...how ,many people are in on it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm curious to know if this photo of Murray with what looks like the Judge in the back area is 2 different photos maybe shopped or spliced together some how? There was some thought that the one of Blanket with that woman in the background in the hat was a pieced together image.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    michaeljackson5323528.jpg
    Caption: Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter is surrounded by paprarzzi as he returns to his car after visiting a medical center, to obtain Michael Jackson (Picture)'s medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein. Los Angeles, California ....
    michaeljackson5323528.jpg
    Caption: Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter is surrounded by paprarzzi as he returns to his car after visiting a medical center, to obtain Michael Jackson (Picture)'s medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein. Los Angeles, California ....

Apart from Ed Winter (photo above & video)
    [youtube:1t15rdqc]

..there's someone else who might be the man in the pic with Murray: Ken Ehrlich
    68895403.png

[youtube:1t15rdqc]

Apart from Keith L. Schwartz (judge) ofc.. =)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    For a better comparison:
    This is very strnage...ok, it's a hoax...but come on...how ,many people are in on it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Thanks for the comparison. Really he looks like the judge to me, the glasses, the beard, the features of his face...and don't forget the sunflower and the yellow cab on the judge desk. How is it that they ended on his desk ? Maybe it's the clue than can link him to the Miami photo. The judge is in on it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I'm still not totally convinced it's a big part to swallow I admit. I may be totally wrong too.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    In deed. I also get the impression that many of the people in Murray´s pool pic looks similar to others we have seen already <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Summertime and the livin is easy?

Oh wowie, this time photos by "Fame" instead of by the National Photo Group!

murray_0003_Layer_9_full.jpg

I see green leaves/foliage everywhere. It seems intentional, but what would it mean?
    I'm curious to know if this photo of Murray with what looks like the Judge in the back area is 2 different photos maybe shopped or spliced together some how? There was some thought that the one of Blanket with that woman in the background in the hat was a pieced together image.

The photo with Blanket does seems pieced together. I don't know if the objects behind his left arm mean something.
    Does no one see that the lady screwing around with her hair above ^ is the same woman from the Prince and Paris pool side photo, the one in the back ground in the photo that looked as though it was spliced together and had the little boy next to her, the lady that was sitting down with the Lady Gaga sunglasses on.
    And I have to agree that Murray's belly button does indeed match up with Michael's but his over all look matches up with Danny Glover....except for that out of place much darker head than his body <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    For a better comparison:

Thanks for the comparison. Really he looks like the judge to me, the glasses, the beard, the features of his face...and don't forget the sunflower and the yellow cab on the judge desk. How is it that they ended on his desk ? Maybe it's the clue than can link him to the Miami photo. The judge is in on it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I'm still not totally convinced it's a big part to swallow I admit. I may be totally wrong too.

I agree there are a lot of things to see in these photos and I think there is serious piecing together going on in this thread. (I love that it hasn't gone off track.)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It seems to me that this foliage is not the print of this towel, is as if they had placed it there
    MJsMessage
    RT @Mellie321: #MJFAM - spoke to the Judge's office - he was in LA on the bench & that's NOT HIM on the beach with Murray! Calm Down Every1
    7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Still that person has to be someone related to Michael, so the ones left who look = are Ed Winter/Ken Ehrlich/A. Klein
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    MJsMessage
    RT @Mellie321: #MJFAM - spoke to the Judge's office - he was in LA on the bench & that's NOT HIM on the beach with Murray! Calm Down Every1
    7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Still that person has to be someone related to Michael, so the ones left who look = are Ed Winter/Ken Ehrlich/A. Klein

We don't know when the photos have been taken.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have to say it does look like the same woman and if you look carefully she has a small blemish on her skin on chest mid chest and they both have it.
  • I have to say it does look like the same woman and if you look carefully she has a small blemish on her skin on chest mid chest and they both have it.

Its freaking me out. I think its the same woman too.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    woudnt it be great if it is all a film a lesson of some kind a plot to dissapear