Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Well whoever she is, she looks like the same woman in the photo with Prince and Paris by the pool in that photo we all analyzed over and over, the photo that said it was taken in Hawaii but we were all wondering if it was in Las Vegas at Wonderland etc....I'm not sure where to find that photo but it's somewhere on this forum in a topic about Prince and Paris, & Blanket going to Hawaii on June 25th.
  • What happened to Connie's amazing abs from his beach running days??

Connie has really let himself go.

I thought the same thing - how could he get from fab to flab in a couple of months?
  • I do not know but,... as I said before many of us we think about Arnie, and TMZ publishes a news of.
    Last night ask TMZ him where Murray was, and today these photos publish of in the beach <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Funny - I wonder if you ask where Michael is if TMZ will honestly tell us with a picture... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> No, please don't. I'm just joking...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Am I being ignored, or am I the only one that thinks Conrad Murray's belly button looking EXACTLY like MJ's isn't important? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Am I being ignored, or am I the only one that thinks Conrad Murray's belly button looking EXACTLY like MJ's isn't important? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I meant "Is" important. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

I meant "Is" important. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well... important in what way? MJ isnt unique on having that kind of belly button, its genetic.

Well... important in what way? MJ isnt unique on having that kind of belly button, its genetic.

Well, there's a theory that there is no Conrad Murray. It's just MJ in disguise, and I think this could support that theory a lot. Outties are a lot less common than innies.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330

Well, there's a theory that there is no Conrad Murray. It's just MJ in disguise, and I think this could support that theory a lot. Outties are a lot less common than innies.

So right now, in 2010, Michael Jackson is a fat black man.

Oooooook.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898

Oooooook.

I know a lot of people with outtie bellybuttons, most of them are African American, some are Caucasian. They are less common than innies but they are common.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    murray_0004_Layer_10_full.jpg

Not Klein but maybe...? <!-- m -->http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/ ... imilarity/<!-- m -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898

Not Klein but maybe...? <!-- m -->http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/ ... imilarity/<!-- m -->

OMG if that's the judge, I am convinced they are ALL actors, lol. What are the odds? & the girlfriends last name is Alvarez any relation to Alberto Alvarez? Interesting connections. He does look a lot like either Klein or the judge, but idk.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    aayyy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

OMG if that's the judge, I am convinced they are ALL actors, lol. What are the odds? & the girlfriends last name is Alvarez any relation to Alberto Alvarez? Interesting connections. He does look a lot like either Klein or the judge, but idk.

He looks like the judge to me because of the glasses and the beard...
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    TMZ was discussing this topic on the show yesterday. They obviously come on this site no doubt. They were saying the same exact things that people have been saying on here. They were like How can Murray afford to take a vacation like this? Then they were like maybe the paparazzi pay him for his photo opportunities. They also made comments about Murrays child being asleep in the photo. The guy was like I was worried when I saw the child sleeping and then they made a reference to propofol. My brother and I were watching and he has no idea about this web site but he was like man TMZ makes the dumbest comments. They don't make any sense but of course I knew what they were referring to because I am a member of this site. They all looked suspect and sarcastic when they were discussing the topic. By the way that guy in the photo with Murray and his girlfriend really does look like Klein. They all probably got together for a weekend getaway.

Oooooook.

Yeah, and in Ghosts he was an old fat white man.
    And in Thriller he was a scary dead zombie.
    Have you never seen the making of either of those?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Am I being ignored, or am I the only one that thinks Conrad Murray's belly button looking EXACTLY like MJ's isn't important? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Of course I can be wrong but I don't think they look the same other than both being outies.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    thanks for the comments msteetee34 is good to know what these crazy comment <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61

Oooooook.

It's one thing to pull that off on a film set with makeup, camera work and editing. How do you pull it off in candid photos at the beach in sea water? Plus, CM is about a foot taller than just about everyone, yet his legs and body are proportionate to his height - how could that be if MJ was inside a "CM suit"?

Oooooook.

It's one thing to pull that off on a film set with makeup, camera work and editing. How do you pull it off in candid photos at the beach in sea water? Plus, CM is about a foot taller than just about everyone, yet his legs and body are proportionate to his height - how could that be if MJ was inside a "CM suit"?

Who says someone from TMZ took the pictures? Who said it wasn't all set-up, and the pictures were given to TMZ? And I'm not sure about the whole height thing, I don't know Conrad Murray's actual height, or MJ's to be honest. Some things say 5'9 some say 5'11, I have no clue. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223

He looks like the judge to me because of the glasses and the beard...
    wowwwwwww <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> he really looks like the judge <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> soo The Greatest Show On Earth..right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I am the one getting ignored here! Does no one see that the lady screwing around with her hair above ^ is the same woman from the Prince and Paris pool side photo, the one in the back ground in the photo that looked as though it was spliced together and had the little boy next to her, the lady that was sitting down with the Lady Gaga sunglasses on.
    And I have to agree that Murray's belly button does indeed match up with Michael's but his over all look matches up with Danny Glover....except for that out of place much darker head than his body <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Finally maybe someone can see this besides me!!

gagawomanexample1.jpg
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    I dont think you will sit relaxed in the sun in public being guilty of a murder.
    If Murray is guilty a lot of people want to drown Murray in the pool i guess.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Finally maybe someone can see this besides me!!

gagawomanexample1.jpg

Yes I can see it - well spotted.