Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    If MJ is sitting around easter egging what.. 50-200 ppl? He must be pretty freaking bored, he goes from reaching millions x 100 to leaving probably not even 200 ppl random clues and vague scenarios with question marks attached to each. Same goes for an insider.. why do this? It's not reaching any type of crowd and most of the people it does reach they became bored with it months ago.

I doubt from head to toe that Michael is bored. I really do.
    How did Michael reach millions x 100? How many of those listened?
    How many of those did start reacting to what he sent out?
    It was such an unbalanced communication: top - down, star on a pedestal to screaming, fainting fan. What does that lead to? Not to too much - except $$$ - but not to any change.

Now, since some time, Michael has the chance to talk one on one, neighbour to neighbour, blogger to blogger, human to human. I think it's the most interesting time of his life.
    He's finally getting some answers to his questions.
    He doesn't have to be in the public eye - what a relief. He doesn't have to prove anything anymore. I think he's having the best time of his life - an adventure on all accounts. As to convincing other people? He doesn't even need to, either they are convincing themselves in an interaction like we do or they won't and then it wasn't really that important in their life. So what. But those who are asking, who are interested - those are the ones he may want to talk to because the conversation will be fruitful on both sides.

Would you engage in assembling a crowd around you who is not interested just for having some public? No, the eager ones, those who want to strive for something, these are the ones you would prefer as well to listen to your messages, right? Isn't it better to let those leave who choose not to stay? Isn't this freedom of choice and isn't freedom of choice a must for peace?

Is quantity important or is quality important? When you want to change something, will you rely on quantity or quality?

I think Michael is not as busy with us as with his work - all those rehearsals for the trial and there's no escape except delays... LOL Plus music plus videos plus movie plus the Greatest Show plus Cirque plus his family plus his future businesses.
    I don't think Michael is bored at all.
    I wouldn't agree with everything he does, but that's not my business. As to the positives I was blessed enough to have witnessed, I can honestly say that these long months have been filled with much love from Michael's side - for exactly the 50 - 200 people you mentioned - and many, many more out there in Michael's land. I doubt we always understood everything in the meaning he wanted but overall those in Michael's land were trying pretty hard and he acknowledged this. There has been a lot of interaction with Michael that was impossible before June 25, many invitations to closeness with him, so many love showers for us and his handwriting was just so nice to see.

I'm sending back a lot of raindrops and sunbeams and I'm sure Michael knows what to make of it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Have a great time everybody.
    Be the light in the world you are longing for.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    SEHF wrote:
    If MJ is sitting around easter egging what.. 50-200 ppl? He must be pretty freaking bored, he goes from reaching millions x 100 to leaving probably not even 200 ppl random clues and vague scenarios with question marks attached to each. Same goes for an insider.. why do this? It's not reaching any type of crowd and most of the people it does reach they became bored with it months ago.
    Yes a mystery, but I believe in keeping with the purposes MJ has for this hoax. But he's certainly not bored like Grace said.
    I think Michael is not as busy with us as with his work - all those rehearsals for the trial and closeness with him, so many love showers for us and his handwriting was just so nice to see.here's no escape except delays... LOL Plus music plus videos plus movie plus the Greatest Show plus Cirque plus his family plus his future businesses...

There has been a lot of interaction with Michael that was impossible before June 25, many invitations to closeness with him, so many love showers for us and his handwriting was just so nice to see.
    There is a real sense of MJ reaching people individually after his "death", through dreams for some lucky ones, for me just amazingly profound magnetic drawing to the man (I can't ever leave). MJ shared that he did it all (his performances) just to be loved. Our love for him has gone deeper that just crazed screaming fans, to trying to understand his heart and reading everything he said/says, appreciating his sense of humor and passion for children and the planet. I feel confident he is feeling all our love here. This may just be the stage of small numbers, but when the masses understand the hoax after he BAMS, those numbers will substantially grow. Just like Jesus, there were the huge crowds he taught in parables and to the 12 disciples and following women, he taught more intimately, and then those few spread the message around the world.

Somehow I trust TS as someone close to MJ. He has his heart and seems to have a full understanding of everything. No other supposed insider comes close to this. He has a calming effect on us here. I know it's good not to be gullible and some here strongly resist being deceived and I don't blame them. The internet is a crazy world. It's good we have all the checks and balances here, even the odd troll that tries to belittle and inject socalled uncomfortable truth, so we can make up our own minds and have our feet firmly planted on the ground.

Oops, just realized I already responded to the SEHF post. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Ginafelicia, I do really appreciate your transparent honesty here.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

You know, I really don't understand the TS discussions anyway. I will pretend for a moment that he isn't an insider. What is he actually doing wrong? Different from other so called insiders, he doesn't spoon feed, he presents something and makes people think for themselves, investigate for themselves and believe what they want. No one HAS TO follow his lead, no one HAS TO read his posts or join the recent discussions. He is only planting a seed and lets us take a closer look at things so we can debunk exsisting theories that can not be backed up and come with believable theories that actually can be backed up. In his updates he presents stuff that can make you look at things in another perspective, confirm or change your view about the reasons of the hoax and learn something as well. So even IF he would be one big major bored troll who is posting long ass posts for 18 months already, he doesn't harm anyone and he is actually helping and entertaining those who do want to be involved.

He is not trying to convince you if you don't want to, you don't have to read what he writes, you don't have to believe him. I do believe him and I do trust him 100% and I am sure everything will fall into place when the time is right. It's fun to interact with him and he's a nice guy with humor, so if you don't want to believe he is an insider, just see him as a regular member and communicate with him like with any other member, or simply ignore him, but I think you would be missing out in that case...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• You know, I really don't understand the TS discussions anyway. I will pretend for a moment that he isn't an insider. What is he actually doing wrong? Different from other so called insiders, he doesn't spoon feed, he presents something and makes people think for themselves, investigate for themselves and believe what they want. No one HAS TO follow his lead, no one HAS TO read his posts or join the recent discussions. He is only planting a seed and lets us take a closer look at things so we can debunk exsisting theories that can not be backed up and come with believable theories that actually can be backed up. In his updates he presents stuff that can make you look at things in another perspective, confirm or change your view about the reasons of the hoax and learn something as well. So even IF he would be one big major bored troll who is posting long ass posts for 18 months already, he doesn't harm anyone and he is actually helping and entertaining those who do want to be involved.

He is not trying to convince you if you don't want to, you don't have to read what he writes, you don't have to believe him. I do believe him and I do trust him 100% and I am sure everything will fall into place when the time is right. It's fun to interact with him and he's a nice guy with humor, so if you don't want to believe he is an insider, just see him as a regular member and communicate with him like with any other member, or simply ignore him, but I think you would be missing out in that case...
    Souza, you know for sure it's a 'him"? (just a dumb question i know )

You know, I really don't understand the TS discussions anyway. I will pretend for a moment that he isn't an insider. What is he actually doing wrong? Different from other so called insiders, he doesn't spoon feed, he presents something and makes people think for themselves, investigate for themselves and believe what they want. No one HAS TO follow his lead, no one HAS TO read his posts or join the recent discussions. He is only planting a seed and lets us take a closer look at things so we can debunk exsisting theories that can not be backed up and come with believable theories that actually can be backed up. In his updates he presents stuff that can make you look at things in another perspective, confirm or change your view about the reasons of the hoax and learn something as well. So even IF he would be one big major bored troll who is posting long ass posts for 18 months already, he doesn't harm anyone and he is actually helping and entertaining those who do want to be involved.

Pretty sure. Too patient and too much control over his emotions after being attacked like that. Where women can make an elephant out of a mosquito over something unimportant, or freak out over anything mostly because they simply misundertood, men are more calm, reasonable, or simply don't give a shit. Besides that, TS sounds like a guy and I would be very surprised if it would turn out to be a woman.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    well, who wants it to be TS has been thinking a lot of people, each who is free to think and of course to make its research, once i was in disagreement with the or it but there are things in which has had reason
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Well, I also think TS is a man. His reasoning seems presented as a man's. He talks with just the mind and sets us to task of using our logics and not just (womanly) emotions. He's not here saying Michael would do this or think or feel that like women tend to do.
    My wondering about "him" is because I don't like to blindly follow w/o reason anyone elses opinion as mine, yours, or TS's could be correct as anyones. I just wonder how "he" got on here and started out. If he gave thought of who he was and how his opinions were the right ones to follow.
    I too enjoy the ideas he presents and while following his pushing us (really, he presents as a teacher, trying to get students to dig further in theory, or an investigator teaching to learn to become one also)to find things we didn't know we should look for.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> if ts really wants to entertain us he could start a game of 20 questions and we could try and see if we can figure out who it is. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> you know that is one thing that is kind of bothersome. most everyone i think has revealed some part of their lives to this group throughout this adventure, but ts nada. i had hoped with the ts comments thing there would have been more of an opening for a peek inside. but i guess not. kind of hard to place trust under those conditions. jmo
  • Know what a lemming is?
    Know what a lemming is?

Yes, they can break through brick walls and get through boundaries and overcome obstacles to reach a goal that seems to be impossible to reach at first sight, as long as they have good guidance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Pretty sure. Too patient and too much control over his emotions after being attacked like that. Where women can make an elephant out of a mosquito over something unimportant, or freak out over anything mostly because they simply misundertood, men are more calm, reasonable, or simply don't give a shit. Besides that, TS sounds like a guy and I would be very surprised if it would turn out to be a woman.

Agreed with all of the above! Especially about the woman part. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So true!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RunFaYaLife
    Know what a lemming is?
    Souza
    Yes, they can break through brick walls and get through boundaries and overcome obstacles to reach a goal that seems to be impossible to reach at first sight, as long as they have good guidance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Souza Souza Souza
    Surly you jest <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Perhaps the single best explanation for why the vast majority of people fail at the game of life is the Lemming Factor. This physiological disorder is named after a small rodent that migrates in large groups and has been observed committing mass-suicide by jumping over Norwegian cliffs.

This species is driven by a strong biological urge to go along unquestioningly with the herd, leading to potentially dangerous or fatal consequences.

5e016813638cc6c3bebca21f0cee176012116b9f.jpg

Don’t think you’re on the right road just because it’s a well-beaten path.
    ~ Author Unknown
  • RunFaYaLife
    Know what a lemming is?
    Souza

Souza Souza Souza

Perhaps the single best explanation for why the vast majority of people fail at the game of life is the Lemming Factor. This physiological disorder is named after a small rodent that migrates in large groups and has been observed committing mass-suicide by jumping over Norwegian cliffs.

This species is driven by a strong biological urge to go along unquestioningly with the herd, leading to potentially dangerous or fatal consequences.

~ Author Unknown

so, i'm curious just what is your take on this thing. the whole thing not just ts.if you don't mind <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    RunFaYaLife
    Know what a lemming is?
    Souza

Souza Souza Souza

~ Author Unknown

Lol. If we were lemmings we would believe Michael Jackson was dead <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • unless the whole thing is to see how hard it is to get people to believe crazy conspiracy theories <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • unless the whole thing is to see how hard it is to get people to believe crazy conspiracy theories <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

At this point which is the "Crazy conspiracy theory"...that Michael Jackson is dead or alive?
    LoLoLoLoL
    so, i'm curious just what is your take on this thing. the whole thing not just ts.if you don't mind <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Why Suspicious Mind I am shocked that you care enough to ask....not that I do not appreciate it ...heh.
    However, if I went into my thinking on the matter I am SURE it would piss off 99.9% of this board.
    Which I probably do anyway.

I will say this ...the lemming thing does apply.
    Someone or someone(s) is YANKING your collective chains.
    What amazes me is how so many peeps just jump on the band wagon all willy nilly.

Common sense seems to have left the building.

It is plain as day that the same "someone" is over thinking this whole "theory" to the point of insanity. .....and I'm not buying it.

At this point which is the "Crazy conspiracy theory"...that Michael Jackson is dead or alive?
    LoLoLoLoL

Why Suspicious Mind I am shocked that you care enough to ask....not that I do not appreciate it ...heh.
    However, if I went into my thinking on the matter I am SURE it would piss off 99.9% of this board.

What amazes me is how so many peeps just jump on the band wagon all willy nilly.

It is plain as day that the same "someone" is over thinking this whole "theory" to the point of insanity. .....and I'm not buying it.

hmm so what is your purpose in this then? have you come to try and save us from our selves? that is always the part i don't get.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    unless the whole thing is to see how hard it is to get people to believe crazy conspiracy theories <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LoLoLoLoL

I'm sure there are more people that agree with your thoughts than one might think. I feel like the whole ambulance thing is like beating a dead horse....I get irritated with myself every time I click on the thread. But it's one of only a few new ones lately.

LoLoLoLoL

I'm sure there are more people that agree with your thoughts than one might think. I feel like the whole ambulance thing is like beating a dead horse....I get irritated with myself every time I click on the thread. But it's one of only a few new ones lately.

hey i had an idea how we could pass the time until the trial. 20 questions with ts. don't you think it would be interesting? maybe if we all ask real nice like as andy taylor would say. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think people need to stop whining about TS. If you think that people who "follow" TS are sheeps, that's ok. Don't follow (whatever that follow mean?!?) and do your own research but stop whining about TS. NOBODY could able to find some of the things TS knew and wrote and again NOBODY could able to debunk TS but still they try to discredit and slander TS! If you have known all the things TS has written, why didn't you come up with those theories and be the "TS" in the first hand before TS appeared?!? If you think that he is not an insider or whatever you think, then why don't you debunk him?!? All you can do is to try to show him like he is playing with people, giving them false hope or controlling them. He is not doing any of these. Everything is in your hands and nobody can control your moves or ideas on this forum. Nobody is that stupid or that immature here. So what I ask from you is, try to debunk TS and give some credible proof to back up your theory about TS or shut the F... UP! I'm tired of seeing people ridicule someone when they do not have any proof that they are right about that person. I'm not going to argue about this issue. All I'm going to say is, if you don't like TS, why need to follow this post about his authenticity, and why need to create negativeness? You are running in circles, you are repeating yourselves. Just move on with your hoax research and let us appreciate TS for all the information he gives us. An insider or not, he is doing such an amazing job.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

Now I'm almost 100% TS is a woman <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A very smart one.

Hey RunFaYaLife - I like your username <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hmm so what is your purpose in this then? have you come to try and save us from our selves? that is always the part i don't get.

Do you see me running around here dragging a huge cross while wearing a crown of thorns on my head...... bemoaning every comment?
    I did not THINK so.
    There's your sign.

Wow....to the .....Wow ...and Thank you *blushing*
    hey i had an idea how we could pass the time until the trial. 20 questions with ts. don't you think it would be interesting? maybe if we all ask real nice like as andy taylor would say. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Great Idea!!! I'm laughing out loud for real over here. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Now I'm almost 100% TS is a woman <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A very smart one.

Hey RunFaYaLife - I like your username <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Thank you....in some cases....it seems to fit.... whether I meant it to or not. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    yeah I like it a lot and I like your signature picture as well.

and what the hell, I like TS too!!

Let's all like other, wouldn't this be nice <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ?

Hmmmmm......
    RunFaYaLife
    Know what a lemming is?
    Souza

Souza Souza Souza

~ Author Unknown

You know RunFaYaLife, sometimes it's not that bad to accept a little guidance. We all need it in life because we simply can't figure everything out on ourselves. Simply following someone without doing your own investigation would be stupid, but dismissing information simply because you are afraid to become a 'lemming' is just as stupid, it's like what adolescents do with the advice their parents give them. One day they will see their parents were right.

I do not follow TS blindly, I have investigated myself and I have come to my own conclusions way before TS ever posted on here. I do not need TS to post for me to believe in the hoax or the reasons behind it. I do not believe anything he says just because he says so, I use my own brain to think. But up until this day, I have found nothing in his posts that can be debunked, with exception of the recent posts, where he is challenging theories. Opposers have been screaming he is a fake, who works for Sony to harm MJ, that he is simply a troll with too much time on his hands, or that he is my alter ego, because I want 'my sheep to follow me'. All accusations without any back-up. No one ever showed me good arguments.

We are being tested. TS gave us information that is not too obvious, yet if you think for yourself and connect the dots, you can see he is legit and he has proven to be. I am sure he is able to convince everyone in a split second if he wants, but he can't, because he would reveal the hoax. Now there is still mystery surrounding it, and people can still see him as a troll. As soon as he gives solid proof that even can't be denied by the media, the hoax is over. So we have a choice. We can read his posts, make up our own minds and either dismiss, doubt or believe. I chose to believe, not because I desperately want to, but because I know he is legit. The people who doubt will either follow the people who believe, or the people who dismiss. The ones that dismissed him and keep ranting he's playing with people's minds, will not believe him until the truth will come out. That is fine, but they are confusing the doubters with invalid arguments or arguments based on emotions. If you can't set your emotions aside in all this, you will fall off that cliff. The challenge is and always has been to use your head and think and stay open to any possibility. Calling people who believe TS sheep or lemmings or whatever you want to call it, is insulting. If there is one person on this earth always on guard and suspicious, it's me. But if good guidance knocks my door I'm not too proud to accept the helping hand. It would be stupid to think Mike would not be involved with the hoaxers, he needs us to understand.

As for going through the old ambulance stuff again: this should help people who have doubts about the hoax. Even though we have discussed it many times, we always discussed it with hoax eyes, therefore many theories were floating around, even those who are not true and can be debunked by people not looking at it with hoax eyes. This way we are revisiting the old stuff and come to a conclusion that is not possible to debunk, which should strengthen the belief of hoaxers in doubt. This also helps to fit the pieces of the puzzle on other subjects. If we can come to certain conclusions and dismiss certain theories, we know where to start on other theories. It's like a crossword puzzle. The beginning is difficult and you can't seem to find some words, so you start with the easy ones. The more words you find, the more letters you will have for the words you didn't see at start.

If the threads make you angry, fine. Just stay out of them, but let the people who are enjoying it and trying to make the puzzle complete, investigate this. I thought the ambulance thread was very useful and I am sure others will be as well. If they are not useful to you, just open another thread about another subject, no one is telling you to participate.

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

That was a huge generalization Souza in this hoax case and life wise.

However, I can´t talk about this member cause very little about him he has presented, but I can tell you that during the first hoax monts I had read the reactions and interactions of some men in chats and they were far from being patient and controlled over their emotions.

Lability does happen in every human, men and women.