Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Now, let’s get secular for a minute : those redirects are nothing but an irrelevant abyss of endoctrination and I’m quite surprised it hasn’t hit most people who still believe to this day this Simkin dude has something to do with MJ. Though MJ was a Christian and a firm believer of his faith, his messages were universal and un-proselytic and deeply respectful of other cultures and religions, whether one was jewish, muslim, atheist, buddhist or other countless types of faith or non-faiths in the world. <!-- m -->http://annatomyofahoax.wordpress.com/20 ... lly-about/<!-- m -->
    I think this is a well written argument by Anna. Just a couple of things. I don't believe Michael is a Christian in the orthodox Christian sense, though he definately believes in God and reads the Bible, but interprets it his own way. Secondly it has been discussed before how Michael uses disguises and that in this hoax he likes to make connections, that when you search for the source you only find they lead to other difficult to find sources, like someone covering their tracks well. I believe this Tim E. Simkin could be like a Dave Dave, really hard to verify and prove. Michael is happy people think it was really Dave Dave on LKL, just like he might be happy to think people think TS is this Tim guy. Facts are not always what they appear to be. I truly appreciate various perspectives on who TS/TIAI is, and I keep them all on file, so that as time and the hoax progress, things and identities will become clearer hopefully. I've always felt this is a game of bluff, with many many people hiding things.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    By now we can see that TS is just another member trying to connect dots and debating about the hoax.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    By now we can see that TS is just another member trying to connect dots and debating about the hoax.

I disagree. I still believe TS is an insider. Like he said, he's trying to let us figure out the information ourselves without him telling us all the answers, and he's challenging us. He's posting more, but that doesn't mean he's trying to figure it out too. I'm pretty for sure he already knows, he's just seeing what we can figure out. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Why? I don't think TS needs to connect dots, but he is showing us how we can.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• bleu eyesbleu eyes Posts: 93
    I'm also believe TS know's and gentle pushing us to the right direction , <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We don't really know him , and i'm very curious, but i'm also likes that we not knowing who TS is. It's a double feeling.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Well, whoever it is seems to know what they are doing. Be it Tim whoever, or Souza (and if her, why not just say so?) or Michael!!
    Really, didn't we all believe before there was a STUDY or TS or Souza? Isn't that how we came to be on here? Didn't Souza give us a place to figure this out BECAUSE we already knew in our mind from all the evidence out there, that Michael is alive?
    We needed a place to sort, investigate and be with others so we didn't feel like we were alone and crazy. Souza gave us this place. I don't need to be told who TS is to know they believe as we do and are waiting also. I know that person loves Michael also, and if they can help, whoever it is, that is great.
    No need, IMO, to degrade TS or ANYONE in here as we are here TO BE TOGETHER IN L.O.V.E. for Michael.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    If MJ is sitting around easter egging what.. 50-200 ppl? He must be pretty freaking bored, he goes from reaching millions x 100 to leaving probably not even 200 ppl random clues and vague scenarios with question marks attached to each. Same goes for an insider.. why do this? It's not reaching any type of crowd and most of the people it does reach they became bored with it months ago.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Bleu Eyes, I agree with you.

"I'm also believe TS know's and gentle pushing us to the right direction , <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We don't really know him , and i'm very curious, but i'm also likes that we not knowing who TS is. It's a double feeling".

TS is controlling the "game". The hoax is about timing, he is guiding us through the hurdles so we can find our way in the appropriate time frame. I think not knowing who he is just adds to it. It makes it mysterious. Take care, Love to All
    Why? I don't think TS needs to connect dots, but he is showing us how we can.

I have seen at times how this member somehow "predicts" articles that later came to TMZ, but I can´t see where this member can show us how to connect the dots. Some people have been connecting some dots already and have been unnoticed.

This is a team work and to me every opinion from every member is as worth and valuable, even the most unimportant comment can hide incredible results.

To me, at this point, TS is another member trying to connect the dots and debating about the hoax unless TS can show us something really mind blowing, new, or, again "predict" a new article on TMZ to connect future dots <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And to make my point clear, I am not against TS, I just see TS as another member.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I agree with you, Gema.
    In discussing the pictures, it never seems to arrive at any conclusion. If he knows something more, has no reason to be confusing us after 20 months.
    Also I am not against TS, but I do not blindly trust those who have never see.
    Moreover, he does not know about the postponement of the trial. That's weird!
    Sorry, but I think I can speak my opinion. We live in democracy, is not it?
  • PRICELESSSSS
    Told ja
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I'm so over the "cryptic-ness" (I know that's not a word.) If you know something, say it. If you really don't and pretend you do, that's just wrong.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    by SEHF » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 am
    If MJ is sitting around easter egging what.. 50-200 ppl? He must be pretty freaking bored, he goes from reaching millions x 100 to leaving probably not even 200 ppl random clues and vague scenarios with question marks attached to each. Same goes for an insider.. why do this? It's not reaching any type of crowd and most of the people it does reach they became bored with it months ago.
    Many things MJ has done are with a small team who he has chosen for that particular project. I really believe that WE are one of several project groups for this current dream to be fulfilled. It has not come to the stage where the whole world knows yet. Do you really believe MJ's alive, but the vast majority of his fans don't? Do you think MJ's not aware of this and the few other Hoax sites? Then you know we are a stretegic group, no question, and it's not accidental. It just makes me feel blessed and happy. This is not a short movie shoot or quick game, so we have to be committed for an indefinate time, just like the dancers signed on for a 2 or was it 3 year contract. No one is forcing us to stay, no on has signed any contract, that I know of. I don't want to miss anything, but I realize I have to be patient, and still go live my normal life as well.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I agree with you, Gema.
    In discussing the pictures, it never seems to arrive at any conclusion. If he knows something more, has no reason to be confusing us after 20 months.
    Also I am not against TS, but I do not blindly trust those who have never see.
    Moreover, he does not know about the postponement of the trial. That's weird!
    Sorry, but I think I can speak my opinion. We live in democracy, is not it?

I think you are both wrong. I see it in another way. But time will tell <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• bleu eyesbleu eyes Posts: 93
    Bleu Eyes, I agree with you.

"I'm also believe TS know's and gentle pushing us to the right direction , <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We don't really know him , and i'm very curious, but i'm also likes that we not knowing who TS is. It's a double feeling".

TS is controlling the "game". The hoax is about timing, he is guiding us through the hurdles so we can find our way in the appropriate time frame. I think not knowing who he is just adds to it. It makes it mysterious. Take care, Love to All

That's it Mysterious,thank you Sandythyme
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I don't get TS mystery/drama/game/hoo-hoo point. We have enough mystery with Michael and with or without TS and other mysterious personas, it's majesty TIME will reveal the truth we desire to know putting things on its place. So, take it easy.
  • WORD^^

All this TS has managed to do is waste time talking about the ambulance from his last " mysterious clue or question".

Which I find highly amusing. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

And YES you can take pictures through tinted windows. DUH. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    TS said some time ago he will post the next update only after the BAM.

But....... he made that 6.5 post anyway, like naming it 6.5 doesn't make it previous to BAM.
    I was a bit dissapointed when he did this.

I don't know what the hell to believe right now.
    The fact is TS is a very good observer and he has this skill of presenting things in a logical convincing way. And keeps something for mystery also, making us want for more.
    Reminds me of somebody else here.

Yet, knowing the power of mystery, TS chose to post under another username and made this public. TS can't stay back and watch, he has to intervene, he has to interact with people here, even TS isn't that patient to wait for the BAM in the backstage.

WHY?

These actions were not in his favour anyway.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Why can't you just keep watching?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

I disagree. I still believe TS is an insider. Like he said, he's trying to let us figure out the information ourselves without him telling us all the answers, and he's challenging us. He's posting more, but that doesn't mean he's trying to figure it out too. I'm pretty for sure he already knows, he's just seeing what we can figure out. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Has TS ever said that he's involved with Michael or is an insider? Has TS even said he's a MAN? Has TS ever said how he gets his info or why we should listen to him? What gives here other than he appears to be correct and authoritative in telling us what to do and what not to do? Not that I do not believe he's got some more info than we do, I just wonder WHY we ever from the beginning, thought he was anyone other than one of us or one of the admins....
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Has TS ever said that he's involved with Michael or is an insider? Has TS even said he's a MAN? Has TS ever said how he gets his info or why we should listen to him? What gives here other than he appears to be correct and authoritative in telling us what to do and what not to do? Not that I do not believe he's got some more info than we do, I just wonder WHY we ever from the beginning, thought he was anyone other than one of us or one of the admins....

I never said TS directly came out and said that. It's called believing. Has Michael or even anyone in his family came out and directly said "Michael's alive"? Nooo? But we believe it because of the clues, just like I believe TS is an insider because of the clues he's given us.
    Hey, did you know that TS letters stand as a part of a diagnose called Transfusion Syndrome? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    TTTS: Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    sorry, even if sadness is overwhelming, sometimes all I can do is laugh

why....why do I love you tell me why
    [Has TS ever said that he's involved with Michael or is an insider? Has TS even said he's a MAN? Has TS ever said how he gets his info or why we should listen to him? What gives here other than he appears to be correct and authoritative in telling us what to do and what not to do? Not that I do not believe he's got some more info than we do, I just wonder WHY we ever from the beginning, thought he was anyone other than one of us or one of the admins....

These are very good questions. WHY?

Because he put some order into the chaos of the hoax, maybe.....
    And because he made use of the power of mystery.

And I call him "he" because it is easier than write he/she all the time
    If he doesn't like it he can reveal his gender. But this would mean less mystery and it's not good
    In fact I don't want to know anything except if MJ is alive and happy. But maybe this is too much to ask for if he is in some kind of danger we are not aware of.
    Because if our researches put him in danger than I don't want to know anything.