Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• Thank you xGuestx for such informative post! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So if you think that this ITS company could be behind TS/TS_comments/S.T.U.D.Y/TIAI, can i please know your point of view on WHY would they actually do this? Why would they care about relatively small group of people who believe that Michael is alive? What will get from fooling us?
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Wait a minute!! How is a guest able to post on this thread???? I thought guests were only supposed to be able to post in the guest thread? Or am I a wrong?

TS: A True Informer Or... Part 3 The ip address which was posted as TS logged out of the MJHDI chat room when the forum had been hacked: 38.96.65.28

<!-- m -->http://www.whatismyip.com/tools/ip-address-lookup.asp<!-- m -->

Longitude: 39.04141 Lattitude: -77.48102

Address across the street from the location
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Wait a minute!! How is a guest able to post on this thread???? I thought guests were only supposed to be able to post in the guest thread? Or am I a wrong?

yes right, can a guest post anywhere on the forum?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That is Serenitys Dream. I think her username was changed to guest when she was banned.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    That is Serenitys Dream. I think her username was changed to guest when she was banned.
    Postby xGuestx » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:14 pm

The guest made the post today. Serenity was banned long ago, not today. I'm also wondering how a guest can make a post on this thread?
    Oh. I guess i should have noticed that.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This thread is a global announcement which is also available in the Guest section so I imagine that's how a guest is able to post.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    @xGuestx Thank you for your long post, please therefore can you answer the following?

First of all, how did you get an IP address of a member that was on this forum? Can any member get an IP address from any other member?
    Secondly the IP address finder website itself said the IP location was not accurate, eg a US address can be in Canada. I looked up my IP address and where it is on the google map and believe me, my location is about 150 miles away across the English Channel from where it said.
    <!-- m -->http://www.whatismyip.com/tools/ip-address-lookup.asp<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&biw=11<!-- m --> ... CBYQ8gEwAA

Thirdly I would have thought that it is possible that TS, if he is an "insider" would be likely to hide his IP address, so that snoopers and computer hackers can't find him. Same goes for a fake insider

Fourthly - it is possible that in your post you are jumping to conclusions about someone who happens to own an engineering company that is across the road from the IP address
    That "DASH" ( - ) is almost like a signature and can be found throughout TS' posts on MJHDI...
    What DASH are you meaning?

Many thanks in advance of your reply
    My mother uses (-) and (--) in her emails to me and I guarantee she ain't TS.
    That was Serenity. The same post is in her blog too. Or someone read the blog and posted it here. I wish Serenity wasted her time to debunk the info TS has given instead of trying to debunk his identity and his possible relation with the Jacksons. That could be useful then. <!-- m -->http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com ... art-2.html<!-- m -->
    What did SD that was so bad? I don't know what happened here with her <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    SD, you really need to get a life girl. It's getting pathetic. I will post the same here as I posted on MJHD and delete your post, since I do not want people's personal info posted on here.

Are you seriously posting people's personal information based on a theory? Names, address, IP and all?

Just type in the IP in another tracking program and you get a completely different address, belonging to other people. Do you want to post their info as well? <!-- m -->http://www.ip-adress.com<!-- m -->

I reported this post, this is uncalled for. Think before you act, you are most likely dealing with a proxy server and putting up people's personal information on a site they probably don't even want to be associated with, let alone with their address and names mentioned.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thank you xGuestx for such informative post! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So if you think that this ITS company could be behind TS/TS_comments/S.T.U.D.Y/TIAI, can i please know your point of view on WHY would they actually do this? Why would they care about relatively small group of people who believe that Michael is alive? What will get from fooling us?
    Good questions!

Yes thanks SD, if that is you! However I don't see that this info makes TS harmful or not part of Michael's camp. MJ always hires the very best/cutting edge. I've always felt that TS was a trained math and logic expert, so this doesn't surprise me too much. Perhaps TS will post some rebuttal to this, that would be great.
    by Gema » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 am
    The questions were about some members I never heard about and also asking me how to crack a password I mean, little moi the only thing I can crack are nuts and and not even that I buy them shell free.
    You always make me smile! Thanks! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • huh what a ride!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    This thread is a global announcement which is also available in the Guest section so I imagine that's how a guest is able to post.

Thank you, Andrea. I just feel like we've been invaded by so many guests on here. I feel like I hardly recognize anyone on here any more.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Does have TS something to do with Frank Dileo?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    To start with, how come people´s ip´s are shown in the chat? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Some people know how to fake ip addresses with malicious intentions. Any of us could have been a target.

And second, I doubt Serenity had the chance to post anything at all. She can´t, she was banned.

However, the post written in the blog makes a lot of sense. Serenity´s researches are always very informative and i am sure that her intentions when writing the post were not bad, on the contrary, she shares info making clear that TS could be a random person having nothing to do with MJ, as many of us think.

She is not trashing TS, she just wrote, in resume, that TS is not a direct link to Michael and that his theories are just that, theories.
    Also, let me remind you, that Serenity was pro-TS and followed his updates.

For some members, questions started popping up since MO left and those are still not answered, this i believe is the cause for people to start researching by their own.

More clarity and direct answers could avoid situations of this nature.
    Just for the record, getting banned and deactivated accounts are two different things. People can't log into the forum if Souza bans them on their IPs. Serenity was not banned but her account was deactivated so she could still log in and post on the forum. Her post doesn't make any sense to me at all and to me it's not too hard to understand the intention behind this post of her. Anyone can think that TS is not an insider but why need to bother trying to find out who he really is? I personally do not care where the info comes from but I do care what the info is.

We do not know if she found the right IP and she is writing about these people yet she can not be sure they're the ones behind TS. Disrespectful to those peoples' private lives. None of our business to which church they go to etc. This is more like an intention to put TS and this forum especially Souza in a bad light. If she was trying to help people seeing that TS is not an insider, I wish she tried to debunk the info TS has given and TS' connection with Sony and TMZ. Finding out random people's IPs and throwing out their personal info without backing up your claim is disrespectful, useless and such a waste of time, not only for the one who writes it but also for the ones who reads it.
    I don't like what's going on.

First Mo, now Serenity....who to believe anymore?

People were so good friends in the hoaxland and now many are almost enemies. What the hell happened here?! Are the non-believers right?!

I don't understand where we are going to.
    I don't want this hoax journey to end, I want to learn the truth finally.

We spend here so much time, we builded here so many hopes and dreams.....wouldn't it be a SHAME everything to end in dissapointement?

Now I'm thinking of Michael, what would he say about people left behind on the hoax road, I'm thinkin that maybe he would be sad to see us this way.

And thinking about TS.
    TS is smart, well trained and funny. I don't rememeber if he ever said he is an insider.
    Maybe he said it, but I don't remember what update it was and I don't have time to search for it.
    But let's be honest and say we've all followed TIAI with excitement, what a show, almost an adventure!! What an idea, these redirects!!
    I am glad it happened.
    Time will tell if it was all a big joke or conditioning or mind game or a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.... I don't know yet but one thing is certain: truth ALWAYS prevails.

ALWAYS.

One thing won't change: dear Michael, we love you and we support you always. I wish I could hug you and tell you how beautiful you are and thank you for everything that you did to be a better person yourself and inspire others to be better persons as well.
    I love you forever, dead or alive, nothing is changed......
  • I just wanted to say something about TS as a new member of the hoax <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I really really regret that i missed the beginning of TIAI redirects, the adventure you guys went through must be amazing and at the same time very difficult emotionally and physically too, because trying to solve TS's puzzles ain't easy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When i was reading all of his updates and TIAI Revealed my head was spinning around whilst exploding at the same time, it was waaaaaayyyy tooooooo much information <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> plus i couldn't just read it, i had to check if it the info was accurate... i think it took me at least 2 weeks of constant reading with short breaks to sleep (by the way thank you TS and Michael i've lost so much wait, i'm in a perfect shape right now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->) My main point is that it really DOESN'T matter who TS is: Michael Jackson, one of his brothers or all of them together, or someone hired by Michael or his friend, or a believer as we all are. The important thing is the INFORMATION he helped us to find, the hoax members here are very smart and talented they could have done it without his help, but he made it a little bit easier and more exiting with his predictions.
    Here is his quote from TIAI update 6.5:
    "Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not."

Thank you TS, whoever you are!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And i hope that you are doing well, people miss you around here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It's all for L.O.V.E!
  • I don't like what's going on.

First Mo, now Serenity....who to believe anymore?

People were so good friends in the hoaxland and now many are almost enemies. What the hell happened here?! Are the non-believers right?!

I don't understand where we are going to.
    I don't want this hoax journey to end, I want to learn the truth finally.

We spend here so much time, we builded here so many hopes and dreams.....wouldn't it be a SHAME everything to end in dissapointement?

Now I'm thinking of Michael, what would he say about people left behind on the hoax road, I'm thinkin that maybe he would be sad to see us this way.

And thinking about TS.
    TS is smart, well trained and funny. I don't rememeber if he ever said he is an insider.
    Maybe he said it, but I don't remember what update it was and I don't have time to search for it.
    But let's be honest and say we've all followed TIAI with excitement, what a show, almost an adventure!! What an idea, these redirects!!
    I am glad it happened.
    Time will tell if it was all a big joke or conditioning or mind game or a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.... I don't know yet but one thing is certain: truth ALWAYS prevails.

ALWAYS.

One thing won't change: dear Michael, we love you and we support you always. I wish I could hug you and tell you how beautiful you are and thank you for everything that you did to be a better person yourself and inspire others to be better persons as well.
    I love you forever, dead or alive, nothing is changed......

Reminds me of Inception; a dream within a dream within a dream.
    As we near to the end I think it's only going to get harder. I guess it has to before it gets easier.
    To start with, how come people´s ip´s are shown in the chat? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Some people know how to fake ip addresses with malicious intentions. Any of us could have been a target.

And second, I doubt Serenity had the chance to post anything at all. She can´t, she was banned.

However, the post written in the blog makes a lot of sense. Serenity´s researches are always very informative and i am sure that her intentions when writing the post were not bad, on the contrary, she shares info making clear that TS could be a random person having nothing to do with MJ, as many of us think.

She is not trashing TS, she just wrote, in resume, that TS is not a direct link to Michael and that his theories are just that, theories.
    Also, let me remind you, that Serenity was pro-TS and followed his updates.

For some members, questions started popping up since MO left and those are still not answered, this i believe is the cause for people to start researching by their own.

More clarity and direct answers could avoid situations of this nature.

The old chat showed IP's, that is why there is a new one now since people didn't feel comfortable with it.

SD simply got an IP from someone logged in as TS, who could have been ANYONE, since anyone could log in with whatever they wanted, you didn't have to register. Based on that she posted people's personal info, while her tracking system is showing a complete different location than the 3 tracking systems I used. Therefore her complete post is based on nothing, with info from people who most likely don't want to find their info on a forum like this.

It is also pretty stupid to assume that we all know who Mike's friends are. He knows people all around the world. So if TS is someone we have never heard of, it doesn't mean that he does not know Mike. If TS is someone we do know, he probably wouldn't post under his own IP address. I can tell you that TS posts with more than 1 IP address, so where does that leave SD's post, besides the fact that her location is off? I assume everyone has heard of proxy servers.

Also, when I trace my own real IP, I live miles away from where I really live, so even real IP's are not accurate.

Like PureLove said, if SD or anyone else wants to debunk TS, they should debunk the info, but no one even got close.

And Gema, if you want to know why Mo left, you should contact her. I am done with her and really don't feel like explaining. I started this forum in July 2009 without her, and I am continuing it without her. If anyone has a problem with that, ask Mo to start a new forum, because I can assure you she won't be involved with this one anymore. I have my reasons for that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great post Kristina4LOVE and thanks for the clarification Souza, as I hadn't fully understood before.

Don't you think it's pretty coincidental that TS needs to leave us for a week or two, right at Elizabeth's death and Frank's hospital scare. Or did he deliberately plan for us to think that way .
    TS- Sorry, circumstances have taken me away from much attention here recently. Will be back soon.
    That is the first time he has ever indicated a time frame in which he would visit us. In the past he just showed up randomly whenever he felt like it, although there was special days that he would chose. In this case it would have probably been better for him not to have said anything, since now we wonder why "soon" is taking more than a week.

If we already believe MJ's alive and in the hoax, then whether TS is an insider or not isn't as important. If everything he says is backed up with evidence and eventually after the trial, etc. his words will be shown to be accurate, then our following his direction will be vindicated. I still have seen no red flags.
  • I started this forum in July 2009 without her, and I am continuing it without her. If anyone has a problem with that, ask Mo to start a new forum, because I can assure you she won't be involved with this one anymore. I have my reasons for that.

Then how is it possible that you have the following information under yout Avatar? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sorry for asking... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I started this forum in July 2009 without her, and I am continuing it without her. If anyone has a problem with that, ask Mo to start a new forum, because I can assure you she won't be involved with this one anymore. I have my reasons for that.

Then how is it possible that you have the following information under yout Avatar? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sorry for asking... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    It is the date that the template for this forum was created. It has nothing to do with my joining date.