Dr. Murray Wants Michael Jackson Fluid Samples

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Murray Wants Michael Jackson Fluid Samples
19 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Sources tell TMZ ... Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will ask the trial judge today for an order allowing them to get fluid samples from Michael Jackson -- to help with their defense in the involuntary manslaughter case.

0823-conrad-murray-tmz-ex.jpg

We're told Dr. Murray's lawyers want to re-test some of the fluids to determine the accuracy level of the Propofol found in Michael Jackson's body.

According to the L.A. County Coroner's report Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication.

We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved.

Also today in court ... Judge Michael Pastor is expected to set a preliminary hearing date. The spokesperson for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has said whatever date the judge wants is fine with them ... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    Maybe I'm wrong, or misunderstood something, but wasn't it said that Propofol couldn't be traced in the body within a certain amount of time? Or was that something else?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Uhm.... doesn't Propofol vanish within a few hours? I doubt they will find anything in those samples. Will Propofol be stored in hair or nails? In that case it would be a nice excuse to open the grave. BTW:

Radar Online:
    Dr. Conrad Murray is back before a Los Angeles judge on Monday, but he won't be facing the gavel of justice for another five months, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

A source tell us Murray's preliminary hearing won't happen until January of next year.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/08/exclusive-dr-conrad-murray-wont-face-justice-until-january-2011

TMZ:
    Also today in court ... Judge Michael Pastor is expected to set a preliminary hearing date. The spokesperson for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has said whatever date the judge wants is fine with them ... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week."

I mean <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    maybe we will finally learn what was the "dark fluid" that, if I recall correctly, was found in MJ stomach <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    open the grave ?,... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> they dare <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    oh bummer Mike it's time it's exhumation time. What do u have in mind? Could it be they'll be like we are gonna have to exhume the man, they go exhume him ooh shoot where is he? He's walking around somewhere Mike will it finally be time for BAM? I'm still waiting I'm hanging on no matter what. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    TMZ published once more that picture of Murray with his thumb up so <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    TMZ published once more that picture of Murray with his thumb up so <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yeah, and it's quite a bendy thumb, lol. Someone is ready... but who and for what?

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I don't know why Siskel and Ebert popped into my mind, I give this whole thing 3 thumbs up boy now come out. CM why would u have your thumbs up you "murdered" the K.O.P. He's like Mike I'm doing my job and it's coming out I love you secret man. We love him more <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

Yeah, and it's quite a bendy thumb, lol. Someone is ready... but who and for what?
    In scuba diving, the thumbs-up gesture is a specific diving signal given underwater, in which the diver indicates they’re about to stop their dive and ascend. This occasionally causes confusion in new divers, who might automatically gesture thumbs-up when trying to indicate approval — actually indicating a desire to stop diving and to ascend.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumbs_up

For the fluid: recently we got set on the sperm trace...
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • oh bummer Mike it's time it's exhumation time. What do u have in mind? Could it be they'll be like we are gonna have to exhume the man, they go exhume him ooh shoot where is he? He's walking around somewhere Mike will it finally be time for BAM? I'm still waiting I'm hanging on no matter what. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That wont happen. The body has been embalmed. There will be no fluids to examine in the body. They are talking about fluids that were taken during the autopsy and then preserved.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    His expression and the thumb just scream "BEAT IT" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I was under the impression that today WAS supposed to be the preliminary hearing. What is going on?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Dr. Murray Keeps His Medical License
    6/14/2010 11:01 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray can keep practicing medicine in California while he awaits trial for the death of Michael Jackson ... so says the trial judge.

California Attorney General Jerry Brown -- who is running for Governor -- was shut down for a second time in his attempt to suspend Murray's license. Judge Michael Pastor ruled he did not have jurisdiction over the doc's medical license.

Interesting side note ... Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, brought up a story TMZ broke -- that Murray came to the rescue of a sick passenger on a plane last month.

Judge Pastor also set Murray's preliminary hearing date for August 23.
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/14/dr-conrad-murray-loses-medical-license-michael-jackson/
    oh bummer Mike it's time it's exhumation time. What do u have in mind? Could it be they'll be like we are gonna have to exhume the man, they go exhume him ooh shoot where is he? He's walking around somewhere Mike will it finally be time for BAM? I'm still waiting I'm hanging on no matter what. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That wont happen. The body has been embalmed. There will be no fluids to examine in the body. They are talking about fluids that were taken during the autopsy and then preserved.

Yeah, but there is no propofol left in those fluids, so that doesn't make sense either. If they can report this, they can also report that the body will be exhumed for testing, even though it's embalmed. People don't even try to question. If it's on the news, it's true.

I was under the impression that today WAS supposed to be the preliminary hearing. What is going on?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Dr. Conrad Murray can keep practicing medicine in California while he awaits trial for the death of Michael Jackson ... so says the trial judge.

California Attorney General Jerry Brown -- who is running for Governor -- was shut down for a second time in his attempt to suspend Murray's license. Judge Michael Pastor ruled he did not have jurisdiction over the doc's medical license.

Interesting side note ... Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, brought up a story TMZ broke -- that Murray came to the rescue of a sick passenger on a plane last month.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/14/dr-conrad-murray-loses-medical-license-michael-jackson/

True... the one before that was originally a preliminary hearing as well. So maybe it's pushed back...again.

... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week.".... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Perhaps this may have some meaning, we must be attentive to what happens next week? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    What fluids exactly? How/where were these collected?
    Here is an interesting article about Propofol and how quickly it leaves the body, hard to detect.

<!-- m -->http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=4331<!-- m -->

Blessings.......
  • I was under the impression that today WAS supposed to be the preliminary hearing. What is going on?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

True... the one before that was originally a preliminary hearing as well. So maybe it's pushed back...again.
    I wonder what kind of explaination we will get today about it being pushed back....if we even get one. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Did somebody else's lawyer fall down the stairs? Or did a dog eat the defense's opening statement?? If today isn't a preliminary hearing, then what exactly is it that Murray is in court for? I don't think he wouldn't have to show up just so his lawyers could ask to test some fluids??
    DancingTheDream they would have to take samples of hair and nails, not fluids, as explained Souza
    What fluids exactly? How/where were these collected?
    Here is an interesting article about Propofol and how quickly it leaves the body, hard to detect.

<!-- m -->http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=4331<!-- m -->

Blessings.......

Thanks, I was looking for that!
    Propofol A Common Addiction in Medical Profession

Read more: <!-- m -->http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/ ... z0xSAw3U7B<!-- m -->
    Propofol, the drug which killed Michael Jackson, is one of the most commonly abused drugs among medical professionals and as a result it could be seeing classification as a controlled substance. Sold under the name Diprivan the drug is a commonly used sedative in hospitals. Used predominantly for simpler procedures such as knee surgery, bone repair and colonoscopies the drug is valued for being quick acting and leaving the system rapidly. The drug is also known for its strong sedative qualities, making a short period of rest feel like a full night’s rest. Along with these other factors it also doesn’t really affect the user and leaves the system far too quickly to show up on a drug test, making it very hard to detect. The drug offers those who abuse it a feeling of full rest and as the drug begins to wear off a brief but intense high.
    The drug is commonly left unguarded and can even be found with items like bandages and other first aid items at some hospitals. Stress levels and the lack of sleep play a part in several forms of drug abuse among health care workers and like drugs like OxyContin addiction to Propofol has been a problem for many years. One of the largest risks with this type of drug is the risk of having respiratory failure and it takes very little to run the risk of being overdosed. The FDA has been asked to consider the drug for the controlled substances list and its thought that a decision will be reached soon on the matter.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/ ... z0xSAfWtTN<!-- m -->

• I've been watching CNN today. They just reported that Murray is due to be in court this afternoon and that the judge will set a preliminary hearing date. About an hour before this they reported that he was in court this morning. Two different hearings to throw everybody off? A real one this morning and a fake one this afternoon? I wonder if they even realize the discrepancies that they're reporting.
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    I was under the impression that today WAS supposed to be the preliminary hearing. What is going on?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I wonder what kind of explaination we will get today about it being pushed back....if we even get one. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Did somebody else's lawyer fall down the stairs? Or did a dog eat the defense's opening statement?? If today isn't a preliminary hearing, then what exactly is it that Murray is in court for? I don't think he wouldn't have to show up just so his lawyers could ask to test some fluids??

Murray's there today because the judge is going to see if there is evidence to move forward with an involuntary manslaughter charge. If not, I think they're dropping the case.
    I've been watching CNN today. They just reported that Murray is due to be in court this afternoon and that the judge will set a preliminary hearing date. About an hour before this they reported that he was in court this morning. Two different hearings to throw everybody off? A real one this morning and a fake one this afternoon? I wonder if they even realize the discrepancies that they're reporting.

Oh my, will we have 2 different live streams again like last time? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

StrangerInCalifornia, really are "reporting" it ......... ! that's crazy! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Murray's there today because the judge is going to see if there is evidence to move forward with an involuntary manslaughter charge. If not, I think they're dropping the case.
    A preliminary hearing IS a hearing to see if there is enough evidence to move forward. Unless im wrong which I very well could be. They're saying that this is going to be pushed back again.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Last time they moved the crowd from the 13th to the 9th floor.

Of course it will be foggy today again - be it the location or the timing or both.
    Golden Gate Bridge greetings... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->