Dr. Murray Wants Michael Jackson Fluid Samples

13»

Comments

• Yeah but the point is this "collapsed" story has disappeared without a trace completely off the record. It was reported briefly for only a couple of days immediately following 6/26/09. It's never been retold again. It's as if it was never reported in the first place. EVERYONE has changed their story... from Murray to Kai to Alveras.

It's as if the media were given a CHOICE about which stories to run with and they collectively chose the Propofol one after which the major players fell in step.

Propofol wouldn't fit into collapsing in front of the kids. You're not in a standing position to collapse from when hooked up to an IV delivering Propofol. Therefore, the collapse story has to go away. You follow me?

Gotcha. Absolutely. .
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Yes bec,your right. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> just been thinking,who was that person getting out of the back of the ambulance under the jacket,did that ever get debunked,if family and friends were there,could have been one of them.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    <!-- m -->http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/m ... 5742604168<!-- m --> just found this that says he was in the livingroom.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    thanks xxmjxx, I bookmarked that page. Good source to refer backto. My how the stories changed.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yeah but the point is this "collapsed" story has disappeared without a trace completely off the record. It was reported briefly for only a couple of days immediately following 6/26/09. It's never been retold again. It's as if it was never reported in the first place. EVERYONE has changed their story... from Murray to Kai to Alveras.

It's as if the media were given a CHOICE about which stories to run with and they collectively chose the Propofol one after which the major players fell in step.

Propofol wouldn't fit into collapsing in front of the kids. You're not in a standing position to collapse from when hooked up to an IV delivering Propofol. Therefore, the collapse story has to go away. You follow me?

Yes bec, that's exactly how it seemed - loads of conflicting stories in the first few days, and then everyone settled on the Propofol one!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    just a thought,i posted somthing the other day,from july the 6th hello magazine,saying family and friends were with him when he collapsed,it said they thought he was fooling around at first because he was a prankster,then someone called 911 when they realized he wasnt,what im trying to say is,how could murry leave it a while before calling 911,if family and friends were there,it said as soon as they relized he wasnt fooling around,someone called,i also have a recent book about michael,that said his brother was with him when he collapesed,the magazine said he was up and about that morning to,things just dont add up.(sorry about the spelling)xx

Yes, I remember that too. It was one of the first things that made my ears perk up and go... wait a second... prankster?? Oh yes he is isn't he, lol.

They said the kids saw him collapse but weren't worried because he was always "joking around" like that.

Fast forward a couple days and *poof* all mention of this story ended.
    Have we ever heard of MJ pranks where he plays dead, except for videos like Ghost and Moonwalker. Seems inappropriate for young children to be scared like that, like crying "wolf" too many times. I think it's just a spin.

Prince in trance --he recovered well to look bored at the memorial.
    Murray frantic -- as he makes extra phone calls to patients, waits before making 911 call.
    Guard Tippy?--wasn't it Alverez, doesn't specify MJ but says a gentleman needs help very calmly.
    Joe screamed for help-- but joking and smiling in the days ahead.
    Jackson rushed to UCLA --they must have had a driver in training for the ambulance that inches out MJ's driveway.

The press choosing their particular spin? It's like those children's stories where you choose the sequence of events and ending you want.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    You are right bec, someone who is under the effects of anesthesia can not stand, and also I believe the children were not in that house on the 25th of June, why would going to be there?, To be present at all that drama or whatever has happened that day in the house, I do not necessary the presence of them in that, and I do not think Michael allows, remember that the direction that gave La Toya in the death certificate was Encino, according to TMZ.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    just a thought,i posted somthing the other day,from july the 6th hello magazine,saying family and friends were with him when he collapsed,it said they thought he was fooling around at first because he was a prankster,then someone called 911 when they realized he wasnt,what im trying to say is,how could murry leave it a while before calling 911,if family and friends were there,it said as soon as they relized he wasnt fooling around,someone called,i also have a recent book about michael,that said his brother was with him when he collapesed,the magazine said he was up and about that morning to,things just dont add up.(sorry about the spelling)xx

Yes, I remember that too. It was one of the first things that made my ears perk up and go... wait a second... prankster?? Oh yes he is isn't he, lol.

They said the kids saw him collapse but weren't worried because he was always "joking around" like that.

Fast forward a couple days and *poof* all mention of this story ended.
    Have we ever heard of MJ pranks where he plays dead, except for videos like Ghost and Moonwalker. Seems inappropriate for young children to be scared like that, like crying "wolf" too many times. I think it's just a spin.

Prince in trance --he recovered well to look bored at the memorial.
    Murray frantic -- as he makes extra phone calls to patients, waits before making 911 call.
    Guard Tippy?--wasn't it Alverez, doesn't specify MJ but says a gentleman needs help very calmly.
    Joe screamed for help-- but joking and smiling in the days ahead.
    Jackson rushed to UCLA --they must have had a driver in training for the ambulance that inches out MJ's driveway.

The press choosing their particular spin? It's like those children's stories where you choose the sequence of events and ending you want.

Exactly. Just like the 'Chose Your Own Adventure' books. I loved that series.