Dr. Murray Wants Michael Jackson Fluid Samples

Comments

• I read in the RadarOnline that Murray has lost one of his employees. He said that he is hurt and losing one of his employees is like losing someone in his family. Maybe this is the reason for the extended court date. This was posted early this morning.
    Why are they giving him such special treatment? Get on with it already! Just another curve we have on our roller coaster.
  • oh bummer Mike it's time it's exhumation time. What do u have in mind? Could it be they'll be like we are gonna have to exhume the man, they go exhume him ooh shoot where is he? He's walking around somewhere Mike will it finally be time for BAM? I'm still waiting I'm hanging on no matter what. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That wont happen. The body has been embalmed. There will be no fluids to examine in the body. They are talking about fluids that were taken during the autopsy and then preserved.

Embalmed..? Something is up with that.

According to the first page of the bill from Forest Lawn, no embalming was done:

embalmed02.jpg
    If you requested a funeral which enquirers embalming, such as a funeral with viewing, you may have to pay for embalming. You do not have to pay for embalming you did not approve if you selected arrangements such as direct cremation or direct burial. If we charged for embalming, we will explain why below.
    As you see, this bill shows no charges for embalming.

But oops...look what's on page 3:

embalming03.jpg

They did charge for embalming, yet no where on this bill is explained why they charged for it.

View complete bill: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... t_lawn.pdf<!-- m -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    What fluids exactly? How/where were these collected?
    Here is an interesting article about Propofol and how quickly it leaves the body, hard to detect.

<!-- m -->http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=4331<!-- m -->

Blessings.......

Thanks, I was looking for that!
    Propofol A Common Addiction in Medical Profession

Read more: <!-- m -->http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/ ... z0xSAw3U7B<!-- m -->
    Propofol, the drug which killed Michael Jackson, is one of the most commonly abused drugs among medical professionals and as a result it could be seeing classification as a controlled substance. Sold under the name Diprivan the drug is a commonly used sedative in hospitals. Used predominantly for simpler procedures such as knee surgery, bone repair and colonoscopies the drug is valued for being quick acting and leaving the system rapidly. The drug is also known for its strong sedative qualities, making a short period of rest feel like a full night’s rest. Along with these other factors it also doesn’t really affect the user and leaves the system far too quickly to show up on a drug test, making it very hard to detect. The drug offers those who abuse it a feeling of full rest and as the drug begins to wear off a brief but intense high.
    The drug is commonly left unguarded and can even be found with items like bandages and other first aid items at some hospitals. Stress levels and the lack of sleep play a part in several forms of drug abuse among health care workers and like drugs like OxyContin addiction to Propofol has been a problem for many years. One of the largest risks with this type of drug is the risk of having respiratory failure and it takes very little to run the risk of being overdosed. The FDA has been asked to consider the drug for the controlled substances list and its thought that a decision will be reached soon on the matter.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/ ... z0xSAfWtTN<!-- m -->

Propofol stays 2 minutes in the bloodstream and then can no longer be detected.
    Murray said he went away for exactly two minutes to go to the bathroom and when he returned Michael was unconscious.
    By this statement I think he wished to justify the presence of propofol in the body of Michael ... that is, if Michael had died between these two minutes, then yes ... could be detected by testing the drug, as with him dead, there would be such as propofol disappear from the bloodstream.
    Everything was very well constructed!
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Why would propofol STILL be in his body? It's been far over a year...

Maybe in his nails.? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I really hope this is a hoax, I'm pretty much 99% sure, but if there was so much propofol in his body that it's still in his nails, well that's just horrible <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Anyway, its an excuse to open the grave <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • oh bummer Mike it's time it's exhumation time. What do u have in mind? Could it be they'll be like we are gonna have to exhume the man, they go exhume him ooh shoot where is he? He's walking around somewhere Mike will it finally be time for BAM? I'm still waiting I'm hanging on no matter what. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That wont happen. The body has been embalmed. There will be no fluids to examine in the body. They are talking about fluids that were taken during the autopsy and then preserved.

Embalmed..? Something is up with that.

According to the first page of the bill from Forest Lawn, no embalming was done:

embalmed02.jpg
    If you requested a funeral which enquirers embalming, such as a funeral with viewing, you may have to pay for embalming. You do not have to pay for embalming you did not approve if you selected arrangements such as direct cremation or direct burial. If we charged for embalming, we will explain why below.
    As you see, this bill shows no charges for embalming.

But oops...look what's on page 3:

embalming03.jpg

They did charge for embalming, yet no where on this bill is explained why they charged for it.

View complete bill: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... t_lawn.pdf<!-- m -->

If the body was not embalmed then there is no way Karen and company spent 9 hours putting makeup and clothes on the body...

I'd like to know how common it is for a coroner to keep body fluids and how long those body fluids can be preserved? Fluids are different than tissue. I wouldn't think they could be preserved this long. Also, I don't remember a court order to preserve these and I don't remember anyone asking him to do so - so, why did he?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    "Sources tell TMZ ... Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will ask the trial judge today for an order allowing them to get fluid samples from Michael Jackson -- to help with their defense in the involuntary manslaughter case."

Notice how in the first sentence they don't say Michael Jackson's BODY, just Michael Jackson? Maybe he will "pee in a cup" (thanks Arnie Klein!) for them, that will certainly help Dr. Murray's defense! Here's his pee from this morning, please drop all charges, thanks!

And obviously it's impossible to find the propofol in any fluids at this point, I think we should remember what someone said a while back, propofol is an anagram for "fool prop".
  • Notice how in the first sentence they don't say Michael Jackson's BODY, just Michael Jackson? Maybe he will "pee in a cup" (thanks Arnie Klein!) for them, that will certainly help Dr. Murray's defense! Here's his pee from this morning, please drop all charges, thanks!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    True fluid says Michael Jackson, not the body, maybe Michael send a urine sample for examination. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Well, of course not they won't exhume the body to take fluids cus he's embalmed, but they can always find a reason to go take a peek. Better then can request urine sample pee in a cup that one made laugh! Good one.
  • I am just so lost right now with this fluids thing. Murray is a doctor and surely his lawyer knows the timeline for drugs in the system and Murray should definitely know. Why in the world would they want to do this? The only reason I can think of, is that they know they will not find any drugs left in the fluids and is wanting MJ's body exhumed so they can test the nails and hair. Once they get the ok from the judge they will find no body in the coffin.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ... "If he wants it next week, we'll be there next week.".... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Perhaps this may have some meaning, we must be attentive to what happens next week? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

this weekend is the fanvention at Gary, the saturday night is called "thriller night" they have a party! and on sunday is Michael birthday!!! maybe next week will be interesting!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    True fluid says Michael Jackson, not the body, maybe Michael send a urine sample for examination. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

the samples say soule shawn... remember? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • would they still have the fluids left from over a year??..
    and my other question is..
    on the form under embalming it said refrigeration and it's not checked off <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> either and would they not have had to refrigerate to keep the body cold until they decided to bury the person?
    huggs n faith
    suzz
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    And if Michael wore wigs all the time how much hair could there really be left after a year in a crypt......yeah a morbid thought but we all know this is ridiculous and getting even more so by the minute. But the TROOT will prevail <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    "but No BODY to be found" *giggles*
  • I am just so lost right now with this fluids thing. Murray is a doctor and surely his lawyer knows the timeline for drugs in the system and Murray should definitely know. Why in the world would they want to do this? The only reason I can think of, is that they know they will not find any drugs left in the fluids and is wanting MJ's body exhumed so they can test the nails and hair. Once they get the ok from the judge they will find no body in the coffin.

...or maybe they will find James Brown's body...
  • lenamjlenamj Posts: 3
    About the fact that Murray asked to get michael’s fluid samples, we say that propofol is valued for being quick acting and leaving the system rapidly, so it is difficult to be detected by a drug test. But this can happen only when the patient is alive. If we accept that Michael died, his system wouldn’t be able to eliminate the amount of the drug that existed in his bloodstream at the time of his death. So propofol continues to exist in the fluid samples. Apparently Murray and his lawyers dispute the accuracy of propofol that was found in Michael’s blood according to the tests made by the coroner and referred to the forensic report and they want to refute them by repeating the tests in a second medical microbiologic laboratory
    In my opinion is reasonable the fact that until now, more than a year after the death, the fluid samples are still preserved in the laboratory of forensic service, because these samples are evidences in the ongoing trial. And I don’t think that it is necessary someone to ask the coroner to keep them, it’s his obligation to do it until the trial case close. On the contrary it would be very suspicious if the coroner destroyed the samples or claimed that they aren’t any more quite adequate in quantity or quality in order to be retested. It’s just my opinion. I still believe that Michael is alive, but I can’t see clues where there aren’t.
    p.s. I am sorry for my bad English…
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Maybe I'm being a bit slow here, but did these supposed fluid samples come from the supposed autopsy? If so, errm .. he's not dead so there was no real autopsy. Are there in fact any samples in existence to 're-test'? And even if there were, if MJ gave them 'alive', there'd be no evidence of Propofol because of it leaving the body so quickly. That's if it was ever there in the first place!

Do we have any evidence that it could still be detected in nails or hair? It seems odd to me that it leaves the body so quickly yet could stay in hair and nails.

This is just a delaying tactic IMO. But if Murray is trying to prove he didn't give MJ enough to kill him, then that's all good as far as the hoax is concerned.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    But on the other hand, if he really did die, then that's why Murray waited so long before calling an ambulance. He may have waited for a long time to pass so that most of the propofol had almost completely left his body..just a terrible thought
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    But on the other hand, if he really did die, then that's why Murray waited so long before calling an ambulance. He may have waited for a long time to pass so that most of the propofol had almost completely left his body..just a terrible thought

That's true, but do you actually think 'he really did die'? I don't.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    just a thought,i posted somthing the other day,from july the 6th hello magazine,saying family and friends were with him when he collapsed,it said they thought he was fooling around at first because he was a prankster,then someone called 911 when they realized he wasnt,what im trying to say is,how could murry leave it a while before calling 911,if family and friends were there,it said as soon as they relized he wasnt fooling around,someone called,i also have a recent book about michael,that said his brother was with him when he collapesed,the magazine said he was up and about that morning to,things just dont add up.(sorry about the spelling)xx
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    just a thought,i posted somthing the other day,from july the 6th hello magazine,saying family and friends were with him when he collapsed,it said they thought he was fooling around at first because he was a prankster,then someone called 911 when they realized he wasnt,what im trying to say is,how could murry leave it a while before calling 911,if family and friends were there,it said as soon as they relized he wasnt fooling around,someone called,i also have a recent book about michael,that said his brother was with him when he collapesed,the magazine said he was up and about that morning to,things just dont add up.(sorry about the spelling)xx

Yes, I remember that too. It was one of the first things that made my ears perk up and go... wait a second... prankster?? Oh yes he is isn't he, lol.

They said the kids saw him collapse but weren't worried because he was always "joking around" like that.

Fast forward a couple days and *poof* all mention of this story ended.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If Propofol leaves the system in 2 minutes, and the doctors at UCLA had a weak pulse for 10 minutes, HOURS after the alleged administration, the coroner would not find any Propofol in the system at the autopsy, let alone 14 months after death.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• just a thought,i posted somthing the other day,from july the 6th hello magazine,saying family and friends were with him when he collapsed,it said they thought he was fooling around at first because he was a prankster,then someone called 911 when they realized he wasnt,what im trying to say is,how could murry leave it a while before calling 911,if family and friends were there,it said as soon as they relized he wasnt fooling around,someone called,i also have a recent book about michael,that said his brother was with him when he collapesed,the magazine said he was up and about that morning to,things just dont add up.(sorry about the spelling)xx

Yes, I remember that too. It was one of the first things that made my ears perk up and go... wait a second... prankster?? Oh yes he is isn't he, lol.

They said the kids saw him collapse but weren't worried because he was always "joking around" like that.

Fast forward a couple days and *poof* all mention of this story ended.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mike IS quite the PRANKSTER, isn't he?!

We have so many conflicting stories from that day... if the death really happened, then there would either be ONE story or nobody would KNOW what happened. Everyone seems to know what happened, yet they all remember it differently... weird <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Yes i know,really strange,one report says he was in bed when dr murry injected him,then left to go to the toilet,and came back to find him unconsios(cant spell that).Then another says he was up and about, and collapsed infront of family and friends.i also thought family couldnt get anywere near him anyway. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah but the point is this "collapsed" story has disappeared without a trace completely off the record. It was reported briefly for only a couple of days immediately following 6/26/09. It's never been retold again. It's as if it was never reported in the first place. EVERYONE has changed their story... from Murray to Kai to Alveras.

It's as if the media were given a CHOICE about which stories to run with and they collectively chose the Propofol one after which the major players fell in step.

Propofol wouldn't fit into collapsing in front of the kids. You're not in a standing position to collapse from when hooked up to an IV delivering Propofol. Therefore, the collapse story has to go away. You follow me?