TIAI September 1

Comments

• wow great work Souza and Mo ^^^^^5

I just saw this today. have been out of the loop for a few.
    i had to go out and buy new computer on Michaels B-day just to read TS post. I can not get in my house to use my regular one.
    BUT IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ok I went through everything on this redirect and I have to say for anyone not to at least wonder if there is more going on than meets the eye, well then they really just don't want to know.

This is plain as anything!

My favorite page is http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/elvispresley_michaeljackson_connections.php

Thanks again! Wow! What a journey! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you Souza & Mo!!! I think we all should take them to that page instead of the original post by TS, since it will include that post & much more.

The similarities are truly amazing..!

EDIT: Nevermind, i just realized elvisandmj.com does take you there now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • A very professional looking page. Great Work Mo and Souza... TS must be <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

King Tut's DNA work is progressing well (September issue of National Geography) so let's see what happens to the other 2 Kings... No doubt we will have some news this month <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    A very professional looking page. Great Work Mo and Souza... TS must be <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

King Tut's DNA work is progressing well (September issue of National Geography) so let's see what happens to the other 2 Kings... No doubt we will have some news this month <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

King Tuts?
    Is there any reason to connect King Tut as well? I mean, what do you think?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    A very professional looking page. Great Work Mo and Souza... TS must be <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

With L.O.V.E

Oh yeah, that's right. There was something with his DNA as well. Wasn't it made public that King Tut wasn't Egyptian at all, but West-European?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• All I can say is, "WOW!!!!" You all did a great job with that. I had not seen that. I always go straight to the forum and pass up all this great information. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into that.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658

With L.O.V.E

Oh yeah, that's right. There was something with his DNA as well. Wasn't it made public that King Tut wasn't Egyptian at all, but West-European?

<!-- m -->http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tut ... -european/<!-- m -->

But,but... It could be bogus as well. I assume it was mixed race.

With L.O.V.E

king-tut-united-kingdom-ancestry-errr.jpg

I wonder if he had red curly hair and freckles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Yes I know, lame cliché, we all have clogs, eat cheese and smoke pot all day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    We will have to smoke marijuana to be able to understand everything this one it breaks heads <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @Glinda,

Linda Hood Sigmon continues to update her website; you may keep track of things there, also. <!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page50<!-- m --> Other interesting new articles, including e-mails to Linda from someone pretending to be the real Elvis. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • A very professional looking page. Great Work Mo and Souza... TS must be <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

With L.O.V.E

Haplogroup R1b (Y-DNA)
    In human genetics, Haplogroup R1b is the most frequently occurring Y-chromosome haplogroup in Western Europe, parts of central Eurasia (for example Bashkortostan), and in parts of sub-Saharan Central Africa (for example around Chad and Cameroon). R1b is also present at lower frequencies throughout Eastern Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, and parts of North Africa. Due to European emigration it also reaches high frequencies in the Americas and Australia. While Western Europe is dominated by the R1b1b2 (R-M269) branch of R1b, the Chadic-speaking area in Africa is dominated by the branch known as R1b1a (R-V88). These represent two very successful "twigs" on a much bigger "family tree".

Chad
    Chad is a landlocked country in central Africa. It is bordered by Libya to the north, Sudan to the east, the Central African Republic to the south, Cameroon and Nigeria to the southwest, and Niger to the west. Due to its distance from the sea and its largely desert climate, the country is sometimes referred to as the "Dead Heart of Africa".

Cameroon
    Cameroon is a country of central and western Africa. It is bordered by Nigeria to the west; Chad to the northeast; the Central African Republic to the east; and Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and the Republic of the Congo to the south. Cameroon's coastline lies on the Bight of Bonny, part of the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean. The country is called "Africa in miniature" for its geological and cultural diversity.

These are only examples of where this was found.

These detected that the earliest subclades of R1b are found in western Asia (meaning the OLDEST found so far) and the most recent in western Europe. While age estimates in these are articles are all more recent than the Last Glacial Maximum, all mention the Neolithic, when farming was introduced to Europe from the Middle East as a possible candidate period. Myres et al. (August 2010), and Cruciani et al. (August 2010) both remained undecided on the exact dating of the migration or migrations responsible for this distribution, not ruling out migrations earlier or later than the Neolithic.

The distribution is a result of migration.

They have not permitted the release of the DNA data of the Egyptian Mummies so this articles speculation is premature and based on partial data that we don't even know if the data shown are the result for King Tut's DNA. The sequence in the documentary wasn't filmed as they looked at the actual results, it is a dramatization of them looking at the results and this is what the article is based on.

[youtube:2zr3946t]

I just feel don't believe everything you read...
    Oh man, I was joking. A little light fun won't harm anyone and Tut has been dead forever, I'm sure he won't mind.

• "They have not permitted the release of the DNA data of the Egyptian Mummies so this articles speculation is premature and based on partial data that we don't even know if the data shown are the result for King Tut's DNA."

not releasing the data? oh then he must be black LOL it is the opposite when the report is about a crime or something bad, then the data would be released that the perp is black LMAO
  • Praying TS posts something in 17 minutes (9:11pm PST) and my daughter just asked how much longer until MJ rises again? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Praying TS posts something in 17 minutes (9:11pm PST) and my daughter just asked how much longer until MJ rises again? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

In that case only 1 minute left and I don't see TS online yet... Oh the suspence! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Praying TS posts something in 17 minutes (9:11pm PST) and my daughter just asked how much longer until MJ rises again? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Nope, it's 9:13 pm, PST now...

• Well he/she came on at 8:52 or something but it looks like we'll have to wait since no one knows the time TS will post... it's unpredictable. LOL

Gonna go tuck the kids in and be back later!
    Well he/she came on at 8:52 or something but it looks like we'll have to wait since no one knows the time TS will post... it's unpredictable. LOL

Gonna go tuck the kids in and be back later!

Hahahaha, frustrating isn't it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Ooh, I'm going to re-read the pages when I get time, they look great, I'm jealous of you two, Mo and Souz..! It's 10 on the dot here now..!
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> about all this Elvis thing.

I read in the Update 6
    “These [DNA] reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as ‘Jesse’ are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... "

So Eliza and Jesse both had DNA tests ?!?!?
    If Jesse is Elvis, and he wants to stay private, how comes he made the DNA test?
    What do I miss here?

And another thing I don't understand: if the evidence is so strong that Elvis is Jesse, how comes this is not a first page news in all media?

Sorry, all this Elvis story confuses me.

Not that I don't believe he could have faked his death, I think this is possible, and I also see the many and obvious connections of Michael with Elvis but....maybe because I don't have so much time to read about it....could someone be so kind to resume this |Elvis story to the essential?
  • :? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> about all this Elvis thing.

I read in the Update 6
    “These [DNA] reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as ‘Jesse’ are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... "

So Eliza and Jesse both had DNA tests ?!?!?
    If Jesse is Elvis, and he wants to stay private, how comes he made the DNA test?
    What do I miss here?

And another thing I don't understand: if the evidence is so strong that Elvis is Jesse, how comes this is not a first page news in all media?

Sorry, all this Elvis story confuses me.

Not that I don't believe he could have faked his death, I think this is possible, and I also see the many and obvious connections of Michael with Elvis but....maybe because I don't have so much time to read about it....could someone be so kind to resume this |Elvis story to the essential?

Yes, Jesse provided his DNA in 2002 and Eliza tested her DNA against Jesse's one in 2008
    Eliza tried, unsuccessfully, to track down DNA either from Elvis' daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, or from Elvis himself. She contacted several collectors of Elvis memorabilia, hoping for a match. However, after asking how viable DNA from an item which pre-dated 1977 would be, she was informed that there would be many concerns, such as cross contamination, and it would probably not be worth the cost of testing, much less purchasing the various items.

For years, her efforts were in vain. She says she kept "ending up back at square one".

But then, in early 2008, collector David Collins convinced her to contact the FOX 8 TV News reporter, Suzanne Stratford. He had initially suggested Eliza contact Stratford in 2007, but Eliza didn't because she didn't buy into the "Jesse" story at the time. Eliza spoke to Stratford but had to wait several weeks for approval from FOX 8 News before proceeding.

They then gave Eliza the green light. She submitted her DNA sample, plus the the Donna sample, to a lab in Canada that specialized in DNA testing of even old objects. Eliza contacted FOX 8 News to get permission to test against an older sample they had from a former friend of Elvis, who owned a swatch from a blood-stained pair of jeans that he claimed had belonged to Elvis.

Unfortunately, the blood sample was too contaminated to work. So Eliza then asked to test against the "Jesse" sample. Fox 8 News sent that sample to the same Canadian lab. And the initial testing showed that Jesse was not Eliza's father (it was the only test she'd requested). But, the DNA revealed a much closer relationship than two unrelated people. So Eliza asked the lab if they could do further testing.

And what happened this time? The results . . . (drum roll please) ... a match! The FOX 8 News sample from Jesse in 2002 showed a half-sibling relationship with Eliza in April of 2008. Additionally, the lab reported that the Jesse sample also matched the Donna Presley Early sample (which in turn had matched Eliza as well).
  • I guess we now have to follow Eliza's court case now, besides Dr. Murray
    But why TMZ is not reporting any of this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? At least a hint or something?

This court case is really breaking news if you ask me and yet I see very little interest about it in media.

Does anybody know when is the next court date for Eliza?
  • I guess we now have to follow Eliza's court case now, besides Dr. Murray
    But why TMZ is not reporting any of this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? At least a hint or something?

This court case is really breaking news if you ask me and yet I see very little interest about it in media.

So far nothing has been scheduled.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    No new redirect today?
    I guess we now have to follow Eliza's court case now, besides Dr. Murray
    But why TMZ is not reporting any of this ? At least a hint or something?

I'll still be following Dr. Murray's case, alongside with Eliza. & TMZ isn't reporting Michael's faked death either, they did hint at it a few times. I mean we dont have hardcore DNA evidence like Eliza (...yet <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ) but im sure there will be an article eventually. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Maybe when her trials begin.
    & No court dates yet.