TIAI September 1

Comments

• No new redirect today?
    I guess we now have to follow Eliza's court case now, besides Dr. Murray
    But why TMZ is not reporting any of this ? At least a hint or something?

This court case is really breaking news if you ask me and yet I see very little interest about it in media.

Does anybody know when is the next court date for Eliza?

I'll still be following Dr. Murray's case, alongside with Eliza. & TMZ isn't reporting Michael's faked death either, they did hint at it a few times. I mean we dont have hardcore DNA evidence like Eliza (...yet <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ) but im sure there will be an article eventually. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Maybe when her trials begin.
    & No court dates yet.

One question though: about Eliza: what are her requests in court, if you know? Isn't it enough for her that she found the truth for herself, that she is Elvis' sister?

Yes, TMZ doesn not report about Michael's faked death, but gives us lots of dots to connect <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Why can't they do at least half of it for Elvis' case if he is alive? And they must know, if they know about Michael
  • No new redirect today?

This court case is really breaking news if you ask me and yet I see very little interest about it in media.

I'll still be following Dr. Murray's case, alongside with Eliza. & TMZ isn't reporting Michael's faked death either, they did hint at it a few times. I mean we dont have hardcore DNA evidence like Eliza (...yet <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ) but im sure there will be an article eventually. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Maybe when her trials begin.
    & No court dates yet.

One question though: about Eliza: what are her requests in court, if you know? Isn't it enough for her that she found the truth for herself, that she is Elvis' sister?

Yes, TMZ doesn not report about Michael's faked death, but gives us lots of dots to connect <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Why can't they do at least half of it for Elvis' case if he is alive? And they must know, if they know about Michael

GINAFELICIA, all of this has been discussed already. Please go here and read up on Eliza's case:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... t_case.php<!-- m -->

It's too much to tell you bits and pieces, you won't understand unless you have read it all.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    No new redirect today?

& No court dates yet.

She's trying to prove that she is the daughter of Vernon Presley (Elvis' dad) and Elvis' half sister, and using this DNA to prove that Elvis is actually alive & living now under the name "Jesse" i suggest you just go to ElvisandMJ.com and learn about it that way <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

& I think TMZ is just waiting a little longer to post about Elvis. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    A very professional looking page. Great Work Mo and Souza... TS must be <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

King Tut's DNA work is progressing well (September issue of National Geography) so let's see what happens to the other 2 Kings... No doubt we will have some news this month <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Oh yeah, that's right. There was something with his DNA as well. Wasn't it made public that King Tut wasn't Egyptian at all, but West-European?

<!-- m -->http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tut ... -european/<!-- m -->

But,but... It could be bogus as well. I assume it was mixed race.

king-tut-united-kingdom-ancestry-errr.jpg

I wonder if he had red curly hair and freckles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Yes I know, lame cliché, we all have clogs, eat cheese and smoke pot all day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Got another one for ya.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Read the possible history of Bagpipes <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagpipes#History<!-- m -->
    [youtube:w24qrmxk]
    [youtube:w24qrmxk]
  • Hi guys! I always read TIAI and comments but I have some difficulties with the translations so sometimes miss the point. Can someone explain to me ... Why does TS continues to attract attention of people on elvis & MJ when all other his updates are much more important to understand the message? just to understand. Thanks
  • Hi guys! I always read TIAI and comments but I have some difficulties with the translations so sometimes miss the point. Can someone explain to me ... Why does TS continues to attract attention of people on elvis & MJ when all other his updates are much more important to understand the message? just to understand. Thanks

Please take some time and read this, then it will become clear to you why TS continues to point out to Elvis & MJ:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... date_6.php<!-- m -->

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://members.tripod.com/beyondthereef ... laise.html<!-- m --> Native indian, Mayan culture < Elvis
    <!-- m -->http://countdowntothemessiah.com/index.html<!-- m --> egyptian stuff ( enjoy!)
  • Thank you Mo. I try to read again. kisses
  • No new redirect today?

Tomorrow,03 September, is special day. It's one year from the day of MJ burial.

3-09-09.
    so what will be next ? Your guess.
    No new redirect today?

3-09-09.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • No new redirect today?

3-09-09.

My guess is something special will happen on the one yr anniversary of 09/09/09, maybe TS is waiting for that date to post since we all know he likes to use specific times and dates! CHEERS!
  • "On August 6, 2010, Eliza's attorney filed a Motion for Default Judgment, asking the Chauncery Court in Tennessee to enter a default judgment on her Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship against Lisa Marie Presley and all other surviving or unknown heirs of Vernon Presley"
    So heirship....it's normal I guess
    But if in this process she can prove her point I guess I should not complain.

Can't wait for tomorrow the 3rd of september

Thank you for your answers
  • No new redirect today?

3-09-09.

The other thing happending on 3 September 2010 is Janets new film is being released in the UK <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    No new redirect today?

3-09-09.

My guess is something special will happen on the one yr anniversary of 09/09/09, maybe TS is waiting for that date to post since we all know he likes to use specific times and dates! CHEERS!

or 9/7 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    maybe we should think about why TS hasnt changed the redirect. does he want us to do another rally on twitter/email with the "new" elvisandmj.com page? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • same redirect three days in a row...I wonder why

TS must have a good reason for it, but what is it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ?
  • OMG...LoL

The redirect for 9/1 went to the page for ElvisandMJ that Mo and Souza created, which looks AWESOME, I am impressed.

On 9/1 the banner (at the top of the page) was a picture of Michael with a HUGE smile and he was in his younger years.

The next redirect for 9/2 went to the ElvisandMJ page again only this time the banner with Michael had a different pic, it was him with the silver sunglasses and umbrella over his head.

I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> huh? I thought I must be losing it because that isn't the same pic from 9/1.

Today, 9/3 roflol for sure I am losing it now, the pic is changed again on the banner for ElvisandMJ page.

Hmm, I wonder if this was a test to see if we are paying attention to details especially the little ones (like a pic change)...

It does make me wonder now who is changing that pic? Mo, Souza or TS.
    Does he have access to that page now because the ElvisandMJ.com is redirected to it...

Who is playing tricks on my mind? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Peace

Ok I tried it again to see if the pic would be the same as what I saw earlier when I followed TIAI redirect, the pic is changed again...
    Now I wonder if it is supposed to randomly change every time someone visits the page?
  • OMG...LoL

The redirect for 9/1 went to the page for ElvisandMJ that Mo and Souza created, which looks AWESOME, I am impressed.

On 9/1 the banner (at the top of the page) was a picture of Michael with a HUGE smile and he was in his younger years.

The next redirect for 9/2 went to the ElvisandMJ page again only this time the banner with Michael had a different pic, it was him with the silver sunglasses and umbrella over his head.

I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> huh? I thought I must be losing it because that isn't the same pic from 9/1.

Today, 9/3 roflol for sure I am losing it now, the pic is changed again on the banner for ElvisandMJ page.

Hmm, I wonder if this was a test to see if we are paying attention to details especially the little ones (like a pic change)...

It does make me wonder now who is changing that pic? Mo, Souza or TS.
    Does he have access to that page now because the ElvisandMJ.com is redirected to it...

Who is playing tricks on my mind? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Peace

I am not sure, but I think the banner photo is set to change all the time. I don't think this is any significant clue, but I could be wrong.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well spotted, I'mconvinced! I've just found 4 different MJ pics just by clicking on the link given in different posts in this thread. Going to see if I can find some more now, cos I have to say they're all pretty cool pics and I wouldn't be able to make up my mind which one to leave there, if it was up to me!!
  • I am such a FOOL, LOL

I realized after I posted that the banner is set to randomly change pics.

I didn't think that was a clue Jaci, my mind was trying to rationalize it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I figured out the pics randomly change when I just kept refreshing the page and the pics kept changing.

Delusional after 7 months, lol

Peace

• Indeed, there are no clues in our header pictures. There's a set of 12 images, and each time you reload the page the script picks one randomly.

random1.jpg

random2.jpg

random3.jpg

random4.jpg

random5.jpg

random6.jpg

random7.jpg

random8.jpg

random9.jpg

random10.jpg

random11.jpg

random12.jpg
  • I think TS knows we need time to see all those videos and make an opinion, maybe that's why TIAI was not changed for 3 days.
  • I must say that lady - Maria Columbus - who sayed that when they went to Memphis the atmosphere was of make-believe, it didn't feel real, it felt like it was a game, made me smile.
    Really, isn't it the same with what many of us felt now? make-believe? game? or simply something that can't happen in real life.
  • Now I see you also posted some songs , films... I must say it's a nice surprise...there were so many years since I've last listened to Elvis - or Jesse <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
    Still, Michael is my King - sorry Jesse <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @Mo,

Yes indeed I figured that out after I posted. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Those are very nice pics you all picked. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I did say I was delusional after 7 months...lol

The ElvisandMJ pages are very impressive, have either of you thought about web designing? You both have talent for it.

Peace
  • @Mo,

Yes indeed I figured that out after I posted. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Those are very nice pics you all picked. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I did say I was delusional after 7 months...lol

The ElvisandMJ pages are very impressive, have either of you thought about web designing? You both have talent for it.

Peace

I have been in web design since 1996, I've created dozens of web sites, on a wide variety of subjects <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->