TIAI September 1

1235»

Comments

• We are probably missing something, or our faith is being tested.

Both I reckon.

OR maybe we have been given enough "clues" to realize that Michael is alive and Elvis is alive and now it is time for us to focus in the "bigger" picture here...The "message". Michael is in charge of the "hoax" and all it's dealings, there is nothing that we can do to "help" him with the "hoax", but we can help him with spreading his "message" Remember, Michael said it is "up to us" to "make that change"! Everything regarding the "hoax" will unfold according to the plan already put in place, by Michael.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This might not mean a thing, although I very much doubt whether TS does anything without having a reason or a meaning behind it...BUT look at the age TS has listed on their YouTube channel : <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/TIAIrevealed<!-- m -->

The age could have been left blank...but it hasn't been. I just copied and pasted the bit below today from the TIAI YouTube channel.

Profile Channel Views:15,253
    Total Upload Views: 0
    Style:---
    Last Visit Date:1 week ago
    Subscribers:463
    Label Type:---

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Also, Eliza's myspace account lists her age as 99. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/elizaalicepresley<!-- m -->

Oh really? ....That is very interesting considering the 999 numerology link with both Michael and Elvis.
  • I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03? Have they stopped now?

not necessarily. i think TS stops posts from time to time to bring attention and emphasize a particular topic/image/article. in this case, i think he still wants us to focus on elvis and mj. however, i'm scratching my head as to what he and michael (or maybe they are one in the same, who knows at this point) need us to look at further. maybe have more people accept the connections between the two hoaxes by the wonderful page mo and souza have created? or maybe, as some have said, something's simmering, getting ready to boil and explode in either cases (or...maybe both!). i wish the heat would turn up, this simmering is killllliiiing me.

i'll quit complaining, i know it's not my place to do so. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Now you my attention.
    This is really unbelievable.
    And 9 is the number of ressurection, as TS taught us before

IMO, TS is preparing update #7, while letting the Elvis/MJ connection simmer. Perhaps he will leave it there for 7 days.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well that would be the 7th (with inclusive reckoning). 7 days redirecting, update 7 on the 7th. Makes 777, so could be. IF it is indeed a new update. It's the day of Mocienne's hearing to get DNA tested.

Also, don't forget Thursday 9/9 which is exactly 63 weeks after June 25 2009 (6+3=9) which makes 999
    63 (6+3=9)weeks also being 441 days (4+1+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)

We know that 999 is significant in the MJ hoax but 999 was also an important number for Elvis...remember the disappearing redirect to Linda Sigmund Hood's page <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13148<!-- l -->

9/9 has even more 9's:

441 days (4+4+1=9)
    1 year, 2 months, 15 days (1+2+1+5=9)
    63 weeks (6+3=9)
    10.584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)
    635.040 minutes (6+3+5+4=18, 1+8=9)
    38.102.400 seconds (3+8+1+2+4=18, 1+8=9)

That is of course on 9/9 at 2:26 pm. So it makes 8 nines at 2:26 pm, 8+2+2+6=18, 1+8=9, makes three times 999. (back to padded cell)

Now you got my full attention. As TS taught us, 9 is the numer of ressurection
  • There must be some kind of mathematic anomaly with this 9...
  • There must be some kind of mathematic anomaly with this 9...

Chaldean Numerology
    Chaldean or "Mystic Numerology" is the older numerology of the two numerology systems. While Chaldean Numerology is considered more accurate, it's less popular. This is because the Chaldean Numerology system is not as easy to master, and the alphabet values are not in as systematic an order as the other Numerology system. The name, when ana­lyzed under Chaldean Numerology, gives a more occult or meta­physical flavor to the destiny that's interwoven into the person's character. Chaldean Numerology indicates the hidden forces or invisible strings at play behind the scenes.

The Chaldean Numerology approach is very an­cient and accurate. Chaldean Numerology was developed by the Chaldeans long time ago, who once occupied the southern part of Babylonia. Because of their long and diligent study of the occult, the people of Chaldea became well known for their contributions to astronomy, mathematics, and other sciences, particularly Astrology and Numerology. So adept were these Chaldean people in the metaphysical arts, that their name became synonymous with such studies.

The Chaldean Numerology system takes both your name and birth-date into consideration. The analysis of your name under Chaldean Numerology system uses only the name you are most known by, instead of your original name given at birth (a requirement of the Pythagorean system).

In the Chaldean Numerology system the numbers only go from 1 to 8, and not 1 to 9 - this means the transposition of the numbers assigned to the alphabet is different than in the Pythagorean counterpart. No alphabet letter was assigned to the number 9. The reason why the number 9 was omitted under Chaldean Numerology system was because the Chaldeans felt the 9 was holy, sacred, and thus to be held apart from the rest. However, should your name or that of someone you know total 9, then the 9 remains.
    http://www.professionalnumerology.com/chaldeansystem.html
  • Oh, I dont like to be tested.
    Where are you, TS? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Oh, I dont like to be tested.
    Where are you, TS? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Wherever he is, I think TS is working very hard. Whatever he has in mind, I am certain it will be well worth the wait. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I just have theory, i'm not sure if it's right or not.
    but we all know how TS said:
    Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

Maybe, since I think the next redirect will be to Update #7, maybe bamsday IS soon, and TS will leave it on ElvisandMJ.com until then, and then post update #7? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> If not, maybe he'll post it on 9/9 for all of the above reasons listed by Souza and newoldfan. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TIAI is age 97? MJ is 52 plus his chosen writer is then 45, which makes 97. Thus Eliza and her helper make 99 in age. Could TS be 45?
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    " Perhaps the similarity we're meant to see here is that both the Presley family and the Jackson family had a set of twins and that each had one twin that died at birth. We've been told that Elvis has taken on the name of his twin brother Jesse. The idea behind this was a symbolic one - to give Jesse the chance at life that he was denied. Could it be that Michael is wanting to do the same thing? To give his older brother - Marlon's twin - the chance to live? Leaving the King of Pop life behind and taking on a new persona for the next stage of his life? This could be the reason Marlon made a point of mentioning his twin brother at the Memorial. Again, just a crazy thought ... the padded cell is getting pretty crowded <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->"

Crowded for sure!
    Darn this is so amazing! I was just putting this together in my mind today driving to work!!
    The word "twin" kept popping into my mind and this is where it took me.

Oh and in the grocery store waiting in line a tabloid said that Elvis's brother has been found. I can't recall which one but maybe somebody else knows? There could even be a thread about it by now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    All these lines keep crisscrossing.
  • @Mo,

Yes indeed I figured that out after I posted. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Those are very nice pics you all picked. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I did say I was delusional after 7 months...lol

The ElvisandMJ pages are very impressive, have either of you thought about web designing? You both have talent for it.

Peace

I have been in web design since 1996, I've created dozens of web sites, on a wide variety of subjects <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That makes sense why the website looks so professional. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I have a weird thing happening on my laptop ever since I posted this last comment about being delusional... My laptop started acting weird the next day and continues to this day.

When I try to go to thisisalsoit.com or elvisandmj.com I get:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
    Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is encountering problems.
    There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems
    More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
    Internet connectivity has been lost.
    The website is temporarily unavailable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users
    You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
    To view subscribed feeds
    Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
    To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
    Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
    Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    I have tried to fix this.
    And the weird part it ONLY happens for those 2 web address'. No other ones and I can still view the forum here.
    I am now dependant on other users info regarding the redirects...lol
    This is frustrating...grrr <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Peace
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @Mo,

Yes indeed I figured that out after I posted. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Those are very nice pics you all picked. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I did say I was delusional after 7 months...lol

The ElvisandMJ pages are very impressive, have either of you thought about web designing? You both have talent for it.

Peace

I have been in web design since 1996, I've created dozens of web sites, on a wide variety of subjects <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That makes sense why the website looks so professional. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I have a weird thing happening on my laptop ever since I posted this last comment about being delusional... My laptop started acting weird the next day and continues to this day.

When I try to go to thisisalsoit.com or elvisandmj.com I get:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
    Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is encountering problems.
    There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems
    More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
    Internet connectivity has been lost.
    The website is temporarily unavailable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users
    You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
    To view subscribed feeds
    Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
    To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
    Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
    Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

And the weird part it ONLY happens for those 2 web address'. No other ones and I can still view the forum here.

Peace

Yes, I need to refresh too lately before I can see the page. Strange...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Peace

Yes, I need to refresh too lately before I can see the page. Strange...

I thought I was the only one <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I did the test or elvisandmj thisisalsoit.com and I could go
  • " Perhaps the similarity we're meant to see here is that both the Presley family and the Jackson family had a set of twins and that each had one twin that died at birth. We've been told that Elvis has taken on the name of his twin brother Jesse. The idea behind this was a symbolic one - to give Jesse the chance at life that he was denied. Could it be that Michael is wanting to do the same thing? To give his older brother - Marlon's twin - the chance to live? Leaving the King of Pop life behind and taking on a new persona for the next stage of his life? This could be the reason Marlon made a point of mentioning his twin brother at the Memorial. Again, just a crazy thought ... the padded cell is getting pretty crowded <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->"

Crowded for sure!
    Darn this is so amazing! I was just putting this together in my mind today driving to work!!

Oh and in the grocery store waiting in line a tabloid said that Elvis's brother has been found. I can't recall which one but maybe somebody else knows? There could even be a thread about it by now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Praise the Lord and pass the straight jacket. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Anyway... Just another interesting observation to add. Lisa Marie Presley has given birth to twins also...
  • " Perhaps the similarity we're meant to see here is that both the Presley family and the Jackson family had a set of twins and that each had one twin that died at birth. We've been told that Elvis has taken on the name of his twin brother Jesse. The idea behind this was a symbolic one - to give Jesse the chance at life that he was denied. Could it be that Michael is wanting to do the same thing? To give his older brother - Marlon's twin - the chance to live? Leaving the King of Pop life behind and taking on a new persona for the next stage of his life? This could be the reason Marlon made a point of mentioning his twin brother at the Memorial. Again, just a crazy thought ... the padded cell is getting pretty crowded <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->"

Crowded for sure!

Praise the Lord and pass the straight jacket. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Anyway... Just another interesting observation to add. Lisa Marie Presley has given birth to twins also...

no something that keeps popping into my mind. i wonder if these families were actually given bodies to bury. i have to wonder if there could be a possibiltie if at that time multiple births for poor people could have been looked at in a negative light and babies were taken under the guise of death of one of them.

ok pass that jacket over here
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    suspicious mind said-" no something that keeps popping into my mind. i wonder if these families were actually given bodies to bury. i have to wonder if there could be a possibiltie if at that time multiple births for poor people could have been looked at in a negative light and babies were taken under the guise of death of one of them.

ok pass that jacket over here"

Oh my oh my!!! Talk about a wrench! Chink, the machine stopped dead!
    But..... you have an idea, go with it for a while. What do we have to loose while we are working on spreadin' the love and making each of our small spaces better. And shining!
    Ok I better go see if my jacket will fit me again <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->