a new picture of michael jackson

koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
mini_100920101457588887.jpg

Arno Bani reveals another shot of Michael Jackson unpublished

A few months before the auction of Michael Jackson's unpublished pictures taken by Arno Bani, the mystery remains very much on the exact nature of these photos. The secret is to those who are jealously guarded to stir the curiosity of fans, the lust of collectors and interest of observers. Until October 20, the date of publication of catalogs selling (already available for pre-order on the event website created by Pierre Bergé & Associés), Arno Bani has released a photo of Michael Jackson back ...

To see the King of Pop from another angle, you have to wait until October 8, when another shot book that will be unveiled on the tabloid blog PerezHilton.com. A choice of a taste at least questionable because if Perez Hilton Site collects traffic high (more than 5 million monthly visitors), it has also created a scandal for having laughed - a bit too fast - on cardiac arrest of Michael Jackson and his vitriolic posts written about the artist.

Finally, note that the photographs of Arno Bani will be exposed to the public on 11 and 12 December from 11am to 22h and December 13th from 11am to 15h. The sale will begin on 13 to 20h at the Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild

sorry for my bad english

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Interesting..I wonder what he is sitting out in front of?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Looks like if he is watching the earth from the outer space <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Looks like if he is watching the earth from the outer space <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Maybe watching the greatest show on earth? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    i see a shadow face in the back of the golden coat he is wearing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I think he is sitting? the gold cape is part of the back of a chair?
    I think he is sitting? the gold cape is part of the back of a chair?

That's what I think. Sitting and observing. I really feel like these photos are recent.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    i see a shadow face in the back of the golden coat he is wearing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

it reminds me of this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

7-brilliant-movie-parties-06-421-75.jpg
  • i see a shadow face in the back of the golden coat he is wearing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

looks like captain hook <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i need my jacket now please <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • To me it looks like he's sitting on his thrown ( KING of pop right) watching at the red curtain...and feeling on top of the world <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The Byble talks about the "Chair of Mercy", a golden chair on top of the ark of the convenant?, the throne of God?
    The tabernacle?
  • It looks like Jesus Christ
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    "Michael Jackson(is) Back...?"
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I see many things on that chair, but I need I much higher resolution...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I can see faces in the black part one is a bit like the scream. Plus lots of other faces can you
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I think that maybe he have short hair now... and came to my mind this, remember at the end of 2009 when TMZ saying that paris have her first haircut and all that... maybe is a clue about the short hair... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I suck at paint. Anyway, I see on the golden "cape" trapped faces, lips, noses, eyes....
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    according to this:
    <!-- m -->http://www.lesechos.fr/diaporamas/index ... hoto=19615<!-- m -->

this photo was an inspiration for MJ to ask Arno Bani to make photos:

Arno-Bani-1999.jpg
  • It looks like a shield cape, which means he's unbreakable and protected <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Jesus Christ is the High Priest of God who has both the chair of Mercy and Sacrifice, which transforms the first trial of a chair to one where mercy is offered to a sinner on the basis of justice satisfied.

Bengel noted that God "was placed before the eyes of all" other than the ark of the covenant which was veiled and which only approached the high priest. "

The Lord God set forth his Son, the Lord Jesus as the only one who would be the satisfaction for our sins. For God was pleased with the debt of sin. Your anger is turned away from the sinner saved. Christ absorbed the wrath of God in our place. He bore our guilt as our substitute.

When God looked at the sacrifice God judged the guilty man, the debt was paid in full, and His righteousness might therefore acquit the believing sinner who put their faith in the Lamb of God. That is the mercy seat where God found the man in His grace, that aside from the wrath of God because his righteousness was satisfied.

All lambs in the sacrifices of the Old Testament pointed to the perfect Lamb of God who take away our entire death penalty.

Is the death penalty going to be abolished or what?

I don´t think this interpretation of mine fits.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Is there a link to this picture & article?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    That shape on the chair instantly kind of reminded me of something I saw in an article on the movie "Eyes Wide Shut":
    Also, in the newly constructed English suburban town of Milton Keynes, which is nestled in the Chiltern Hills west of London, there are a pair of statues that feature one of the masks from this film. An identical pair of these statues are down the road a bit from the Waitrose Supermarket in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, UK. The photo below shows this statue juxtaposed with the same mask as seen in the film. Incidentally, the largest landowners in Buckinghamshire, where these EWS statues can be found, are the Rothschild family, one of the 13 Illuminati bloodlines that appear to control the direction of the entire planet.

Figure 21 - EWS Statues and same mask from film (statue photos by: Ellis C. Taylor and Mike Dodd)

http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/2006/03/eyes-wide-shut-occult-symbolism.html It's too long to post here, but it's fascinating, the director Stanley Kubrick died quite suspiciously, as well..
  • according to this:
    <!-- m -->http://www.lesechos.fr/diaporamas/index ... hoto=19615<!-- m -->

this photo was an inspiration for MJ to ask Arno Bani to make photos:

Arno-Bani-1999.jpg

Michael Jackson: the photo shoot unique LesEchos.fr

Originally. One day in April 1999, Michael Jackson came across this photo to a supplement "Style" of the "Sunday Times". It is the work of Arno Brani.Après have met the author, a young Parisian fashion photographer in just 23 years, Michael Jackson has decided: it is he and no other, that will make the photo cover of his upcoming album "Invincible".

© Vente aux enchères Pierre Bergé & Associés – 2010 – Arno Bani
    http://www.lesechos.fr/diaporamas/index.php?id_diap=DIAP240610717_AF0506&id_rub=0&id_sous_rub=0&auto=0&id_photo=19615

I made the picture larger and it definitely looks like something he is wearing like in this picture, the lighter colour on the sides appear to be sleeves and a squared neckline. It also seems that Michael is looking at the earth from space and the earth has a red hue. From the heavens perhaps, looking at a earth on fire, a sunset/rise?

The picture is now too large to be posted on the forum so please click it and then click the pic itself when you go to photobucket.

http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/droopinghalo/?action=view&current=MJBackPic.jpg
  • World Exclusive Photograph: The Sphinx

With many thanks to Paris, Pierre Bergé & Associés – here is an exclusive look at what is going to become a very exciting Michael Jackson Auction for fans everywhere.

Next December 13th, auction house Paris, Pierre Bergé & Associés will hold an exclusive auction to sell photos from a stunning session that Michael Jackson did for his Invincible album but that were never used or seen because his record company deemed them too daring!

The main attraction of this sensational auction will be the presentation of a photo called “The Sphinx” – which Michael wanted to use for the cover of Invincible.

On October 8th, the front side of the picture will be revealed – and MJSTAR will have a world exclusive first look.

Below is a rare photograph of the Sphinx shot from behind.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjstar.com/<!-- m -->
  • World Exclusive Photograph: The Sphinx

With many thanks to Paris, Pierre Bergé & Associés – here is an exclusive look at what is going to become a very exciting Michael Jackson Auction for fans everywhere.

Next December 13th, auction house Paris, Pierre Bergé & Associés will hold an exclusive auction to sell photos from a stunning session that Michael Jackson did for his Invincible album but that were never used or seen because his record company deemed them too daring!

The main attraction of this sensational auction will be the presentation of a photo called “The Sphinx” – which Michael wanted to use for the cover of Invincible.

On October 8th, the front side of the picture will be revealed – and MJSTAR will have a world exclusive first look.

Below is a rare photograph of the Sphinx shot from behind.
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjstar.com/<!-- m -->
    Post by Serenitys_Dream » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 pm

There are actually 13 signs in the Zodiac.

file.php?id=9764

Michael is actually a Leo.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&start=1200#p235976
  • I see a huge connection.......Although the first thing that came to my mind was..just like ijcsly said............this confirms

"MICHAEL'S BACK"