no lol
    like this lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    mini_101007094017195304.jpg
  • 1998 again? I do not believe this photo taken in 1998
    and this one too
    picture-1.png

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I rather remember the blue eye pic.....the golden one is...is....i don´t like it.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    First time I've seen the gold pic, very striking but I can almost see why the record company dropped it (if they did) as it's so airbrushed and they'd be looking to avoid anything that would be classed as bizarre. Also the media would no doubt jump on it and claim he looked like a woman or something. I do think the hair quite suits him though, he looks gorgeous despite the airbrushing! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I mean no disrespect because I admire both artists...but the new pic looks like a blending of Michael and Prince (the singer).
    I mean no disrespect because I admire both artists...but the new pic looks like a blending of Michael and Prince (the singer).
    Same here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • no lol

I don't know which site posted the picture first, but here is a close up. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

invincible.jpg

<!-- m -->http://mjstar.co.uk/?p=3372<!-- m -->
  • no disrepect to michael but the gold pic looks like jasmine guy
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    no lol

I don't know which site posted the picture first, but here is a close up. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

invincible.jpg

héhéhéhéhéhé <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    L.O.V.E
  • no disrepect to michael but the gold pic looks like jasmine guy
    and
    KRYRB3.jpg
    no disrepect to michael but the gold pic looks like jasmine guy

To me looks a bit like Akenatón
    Akenaton.gif
  • Have a look at the dates...

PARIS (LALATE) – Photos that Michael Jackson had taken by Arno Bani at age 23 are now in a Paris auction with Pierre Berge Associes. The Michael Jackson Paris auction features 12 pictures, none of which have ever been seen. In fact, news of the auction today from Paris does not come with a preview of the images.

The pictures were taken in 1999 by Parisian photographer Arno Bani. Bani claims that in 1999 a 23-year old Jackson had seen Bani’s work in a French fashion magazine. Arnon claims Jackson called him and asked him to take his pictures. It remains unanswered for which purpose Jackson sought the pictures to be taken, how many were eventually snapped, and who retained the pictures after the photoshoot.

The auction has set bidding on each photo to start at roughly $1300. The Paris auction has 12 total pictures from that shoot. The Jackson estate has yet to make a statement about the auction. One of the pictures is named “Michael Jackson’s Blue Eye.”

<!-- m -->http://news.lalate.com/2010/06/23/micha ... o-auction/<!-- m -->

...weird isn't it? In 1999 was Michael 40 years old, NOT 23 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> A lot of 999 in this article BTW

L.O.V.E. as always
  • no, not michael, bani, he was 23 years old
    Photos that Michael Jackson had taken by Arno Bani at age 23
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    no lol

invincible.jpg

This photo doesn't really look like MJ. I mean, it's been heavily airbrushed and manipulated somehow...makes him look like he has an overbite or something.
  • December 13, 2010 ... another event among many others, and Michael really considered dead, all profiting from it, and anything he comes back ... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • no, not michael, bani, he was 23 years old
    Photos that Michael Jackson had taken by Arno Bani at age 23

Yes, I know, I've read that too, but in the 2nd paragraph:
    Bani claims that in 1999 a 23-year old Jackson had seen Bani’s work in a French fashion magazine

is written that Jackson 23 years old is, it could be wrong grammar.
  • So much of this picture looks airbrushed and altered in the face to me. However, I do notice Michael's distinctive "hollow" beneath his Adam's Apple, so maybe it IS him.

I do believe it is being released now due to the Hoax.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    invincible.jpg

Is that supposed to be Mike?? Sorry, but doesn't look anything like him. Why would they airbrush it so much it would look like a different person?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh, and I don't like the hair...reminds me of our (former) prime minister:

balkenende.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

What is the picture showing?

Michael's back!

Michael is Back!

lol <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I thought the same when I saw the pic. I mean why would they need to take a pic of Michael's back? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The message is so obvious. Michael is Back!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hmm i wonder what michael thinks of these pictures...it doesnt even look like him at all, it looks like some mj impersonator or something, i dont know why any photographer of mj would ever want to make him look THIS airbrushed. i mean if the goal for the picture was to go for some type of serene-god-like-non-human-statuesque-figure then thats all good but i think they could've achieved that while still having michael at least look like himself. and this picture is honestly the first time ive ever seen mike and had second thoughs about his wig...haha

• What is the picture showing?

Michael's back!

Michael is Back!

lol <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I thought the same when I saw the pic. I mean why would they need to take a pic of Michael's back? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The message is so obvious. Michael is Back!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

These pics were originally meant for the Invincible album. Maybe the "back" of Michael was to go at the back of the CD case... know what i mean? Face on front, back at back of the case.

Also.. yes it is airbrushed and he looks different.. that is called art. I think MJ was going for that effect.
  • .. yes it is airbrushed and he looks different.. that is called art. I think MJ was going for that effect.

i know i know.. i mean i really like the picture of mike with the blue eye and that was airbrushed like crazy too. i also love the ebony pics of mike and those were airbrushed...i guess i just think this picture looks too much UNlike michael, imo, thats all.
  • I agree. This picture just seems so ... I don't know if odd is the right word, but that's what I'm going with. I guess I personally don't look at that photo and think it's artistic, or all that flattering.