LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340511268:
    on 1340505449:
    [size=24pt]There is a bit of confusion in what she said.[/size]
    <br />[size=24pt]WHAT? LATOYA? NO ! NEVER! :thjajaja121: :penguin:[/size]
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1340514278:
    <br />[size=12pt]Maybe it was just an attempt to assure the gullible masses that Michael isn't tweeting.  There are unfortunately still lots of people devoted to following "twitville" fakes and wannabe frauds.  She obviously can't just say "he's alive ladies...but he isn't tweeting"...lol. [/size]<br />
    <br />loll I agree.<br />I think this was to put an end to all the @AsMichaelSaysIT circus on twitter!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1340489323:
    <br />
    on 1340489171:
    <br /> :icon_eek: .... okay, yeah me too.  :icon_lol:  <br /><br />‏@latoyajackson<;br />I wish Michael was into tweeting, so you guys could see his loving pure thoughts! How wonderful that would have been!<br />
    <br /><br />Mwaahaahaaa....was just going to post this....<br /><br />Now: shouldn´t she have said: I wish Michael had been into tweeting?<br />
    <br /><br />Absolutely, a perfect, correct translation!  God bless you for the translation!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson<;br /><br />3 years ago today it saddens me to know we lost a legendary artist. Greed & only Greed was the cause of his death. Michael We LoveYou! #CNN<br /><br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Not a word about having lost a brother....no...."a legendary artist".<br /><br />Basically, what I understand from this tweet:<br /><br />KOP is dead....not Michael.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />And it´s all for #CNN...the news today. <br /><br />What do you guys think?
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340610696:
    <br />Not a word about having lost a brother....no...."a legendary artist".<br /><br />Basically, what I understand from this tweet:<br /><br />KOP is dead....not Michael.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />And it´s all for #CNN...the news today. <br /><br />What do you guys think?<br />
    <br />yes, when I read that "we lost legendary artist" first what came on my mind was- KOP is gone.<br />I asume when would she lost brother for real, she would have tweeted something more sensitive, more emotional..
  • greed and only greed was the cause of his death = this is the reason he has shut shop as a recording / performing artist....<br /><br /><br />Michael LIVES!!! - Do not be dismayed people - @ MARY K - Spot on! *mwah*<br /><br /><br /><br />Read between the lines people. Today is NOT a sad day. Remember June 25th 09 was simply the start of the TAKE OVER. <br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Mindseye<br />
    He'd have a billion followers.
    <br />That's coming--Future! :icon_e_wink: (wishful thinking I guess)<br />  <br />Emulik<br />
    But hey, we are lucky enough to have Front and his pure thoughts here!
    <br />Except for TA's! :icon_lol:<br />  <br />Aussie<br />
    Read between the lines people. Today is NOT a sad day. Remember June 25th 09 was simply the start of the TAKE OVER.
    <br />Thanks Latoya! You're doing an awesome job for Michael! Love you!<br />What will today hold?  I'm slightly hopeful/expectant  :bowdown: :)!<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    MJonmind <br />
    <br />Except for TA's! :icon_lol:
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol: oh yes,those spiced comments  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> 
    What will today hold?  I'm slightly hopeful/expectant  :bowdown: :)!<br />
    <br />some surprise would be great  :icon_razz: we will see.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1340608149:
    <br />La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson<;br /><br />3 years ago today it saddens me to know we lost a legendary artist. Greed & only Greed was the cause of his death. Michael We LoveYou! #CNN<br />
    <br /><br />If Michael were really dead I feel pretty sure LaToya would have tweeted something far more emotional than this  :icon_cool: ...it's been the same way the past 3 years.....no tears, sunglasses, laughing, smiling, innuendo, RBTL ........<br /><br />Love you LaToya  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1340534194:
    <br />
    on 1340533530:
    <br />
    on 1340489171:
    <br /> :icon_eek: .... okay, yeah me too.  :icon_lol:  <br /><br />‏@latoyajackson<;br />I wish Michael was into tweeting, so you guys could see his loving pure thoughts! How wonderful that would have been!<br />6:02 PM - 23 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone<br />
    <br /><br />In other words: Michael does not have a Twitter account, and did not have a Twitter account.<br />
    <br /><br />At least not yet  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />If Michael did & just said a simle "Hello!" then twitter will crash.... :LolLolLolLol:
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1340616900:
    <br /><br /><br />Read between the lines people. Today is NOT a sad day. Remember June 25th 09 was simply the start of the TAKE OVER.<br />
    <br /><br />could not have put it better myself, but twitter at the moment is RIPing a lot, trying to stay positive but 06/25/2009 made me go  :over-react-smiley:
  • newest Latoya tweet: La Toya Jackson‏@latoyajackson<;br /><br />La Toya Jackson‏@latoyajackson<;br /><br />SadMorning All This Day was the day that lead to the demise of my little brother."Michael We Love" May you RIP. Gone FAR To Soon.<br />
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson<;br />SadMorning All
    on 1340625231:
    <br />could not have put it better myself, but twitter at the moment is RIPing a lot, trying to stay positive but 06/25/2009 made me go  :over-react-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br />I am so glad I stopped using Twitter a long time ago......too much crap, manipulation and b.s. going on in my timeline wasn't worth the emotional stress......people acting like your best friend when they didn't know you from a bar of soap....<br /><br />Hence I haven't seen all the RIPpers tweets  :beerchug:
  • the RIPers dont bother me as much as the MJ imposters, playing with pepoles emotions / heads....<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    La Toya and Paris both RIPed Michael today :icon_e_sad:
  • Don't forget his still dead. It's expected that they will be tweeting things like this whilst still playing their 'role'<br /><br />For those that are struggling on the RIPs today, dont forget the whispers from these two in the past week.<br /><br /><br />Just the other day Latoya was talking about 'seeing Michael' lets not forget.<br /><br /><br /><br />Not thinking of Michael. Not feeling Michael. Not missing Michael. SEEING Michael. That's huge!<br /><br />Keep strong peeps x
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1340636604:
    <br />Don't forget his still dead. It's expected that they will be tweeting things like this whilst still playing their 'role'<br /><br />For those that are struggling on the RIPs today, dont forget the whispers from these two in the past week.<br /><br /><br />Just the other day Latoya was talking about 'seeing Michael' lets not forget.<br /><br /><br /><br />Not thinking of Michael. Not feeling Michael. Not missing Michael. SEEING Michael. That's huge!<br /><br />Keep strong peeps x<br />
    <br />she didn't say she saw MJ she said " it was great seeing you" hard to find what she really meant
  • True Mimi. It sure is subjective.<br /><br />But I'm staying positive  :penguin:
    Don't think LaToya meant it like this....'cause MJ ain't dead:<br /><br />
  • :icon_e_sad: Im having a bit of trouble with the RIP's especially Paris who never said RIP before. However, I will try to look past that :icon_e_smile:
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1340638192:
    <br /> :icon_e_sad: Im having a bit of trouble with the RIP's especially Paris who never said RIP before. However, I will try to look past that :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />I don't like it too, but plz keep the faith it's just for show. and Paris wrote RIP Michael Jackson dot dot dot Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340636604:
    <br />[size=12pt]Don't forget his still dead. It's expected that they will be tweeting things like this whilst still playing their 'role'<br /><br />For those that are struggling on the RIPs today, don't forget the whispers from these two in the past week. [/size]<br /><br />Just the other day Latoya was talking about 'seeing Michael' lets not forget.<br />Not thinking of Michael. Not feeling Michael. Not missing Michael. SEEING Michael. That's huge!<br />Keep strong peeps x
    [size=18pt]+ 1 [/size] victoire-584.gif
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1340652238:
    <br />
    on 1340636604:
    <br />[size=12pt]Don't forget his still dead. It's expected that they will be tweeting things like this whilst still playing their 'role'<br /><br />For those that are struggling on the RIPs today, don't forget the whispers from these two in the past week. [/size]<br /><br />Just the other day Latoya was talking about 'seeing Michael' lets not forget.<br />Not thinking of Michael. Not feeling Michael. Not missing Michael. SEEING Michael. That's huge!<br />Keep strong peeps x
    [size=18pt]+ 1 [/size] victoire-584.gif<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. This is her latest tweet.<br />@latoyajackson Thank U all so much 4 UR love! Your words of encouragement! & UR true heartfelt devotion! We love U all 4 your sincerity! May U #RIPMichael <br /><br />And not all siblings tweeted RIP today. I think it's interesting that Janet chose to tweet that we pray for a child instead/raising money for treatment... nothing about Michael, but something Michael would want. <br /><br />@JanetJackson<;br />Please visit Pray For Daisy - The Story of Daisy Love Merrick - Daisy-Home<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    desapontamento.jpg?w=289&h=320<br /><br />So, this is all we have today ... twiters of the whole family.<br /><br />Okay, guyz ..<br /><br />Good night!