LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)

Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
This was someone else on twitter who's name I will leave out of the picture <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --><br /><br />@latoyajackson Dear Latoya, I was wondering about Michael's middle name. Is it Joe or Joseph? I would be grateful if you answer:) Hugs! <br /><br />Her answer:<br /><br /> latoyajackson    @******* ; it's Joe! <br /><br /><br />Now some people might think, is this the real La Toya account? look at this:<br /><br /> tajjackson3  Yes. Just confirmed RT @******* @tajjackson3 Hey Taj!! is dis toya's twitter
> @latoyajackson

Comments

• Lol... no comments..? are you guys just speechless or don't you feel this is big news?
    This proves that the autopsy report is fake guys ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks for confirming, Latoya! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Even though I already knew this, it's nice to have the confirmation. This means we are right, all the legal documents involved in the 'death' are invalid because they have the WRONG NAME! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Haha thanks for your comment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Now, is it me, or was it like this in the autopsy report:

All the drugs things were catagorized under the name of Michael JOE Jackson
    The autopsy findings were catagorized under the name of Michael JOSEPH Jackson

So, that proves they never did an autopsy on MJ right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Haha thanks for your comment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Now, is it me, or was it like this in the autopsy report:

All the drugs things were catagorized under the name of Michael JOE Jackson
    The autopsy findings were catagorized under the name of Michael JOSEPH Jackson

So, that proves they never did an autopsy on MJ right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Exactly <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thank you!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Awesome! Thanks for posting! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Incredible. Great post.

It is interesting that whenever anyone asks Mrs. Jackson she will say Michael Joseph. I have a friend who's well-known in the entertainment business and when he and I talked about this several months ago, he called Mrs. Jackson directly (they have it like that), to ask MJ's middle name, she said Joseph. When I tried to argue with my entertainment friend, he shut me down with the quickness and refused to hear anything more about it. I always thought that was odd especially since he was more than willing to hear me out about the hoax before that.

We all know that MJ's middle name is JOE but for a very good reason, Mrs. Jackson gives the 'party line.' Just another reason to believe in the hoax.

(and, my post on this thread makes the 7th reply viewed at this point, 77 times.)
  • Nice to get some confirmation. Waiting for the youtube video of her confirming the Twitter page. Thanks for sharing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks for posting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Great post.
  • norrenorre Posts: 51
    Even the dutch wikipedia says michael joseph jackson.

<!-- m -->http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ja ... 8zanger%29<!-- m -->

It is interesting that whenever anyone asks Mrs. Jackson she will say Michael Joseph. I have a friend who's well-known in the entertainment business and when he and I talked about this several months ago, he called Mrs. Jackson directly (they have it like that), to ask MJ's middle name, she said Joseph. When I tried to argue with my entertainment friend, he shut me down with the quickness and refused to hear anything more about it. I always thought that was odd especially since he was more than willing to hear me out about the hoax before that.

We all know that MJ's middle name is JOE but for a very good reason, Mrs. Jackson gives the 'party line.' Just another reason to believe in the hoax.

(and, my post on this thread makes the 7th reply viewed at this point, 77 times.)

Very interesting story...and confirmation from LaToya. SoldierofLove - do you have any theories as to why your friend would change his mindset after speaking with Mrs. Jackson? Is he someone who the Jackson's would be willing to share openly with? Just interesting. Blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So how do you fit in the fact that Michael's marriage cert. to Lisa, and 3 kids BC are all "Joseph"? I know Souza (I think) suggested they were all fakes and the real ones kept secret from the public for the sake of the hoax.

Very interesting story...and confirmation from LaToya. SoldierofLove - do you have any theories as to why your friend would change his mindset after speaking with Mrs. Jackson? Is he someone who the Jackson's would be willing to share openly with? Just interesting. Blessings.

I don't know if the Jacksons would share openly with my friend or not. i just think my friend has the utmost respect for Mrs. Jackson - as do I - as we all do -- and given that he was skeptical about my pronouncements, although intrigued , he would believe Mrs. Jackson over me any day. I don't think he'd ever consider Mrs. Jackson
    would be untruthful for the sake of a hoax.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    That's weird...in her book she says Michael Joseph....
    I guess she has 2 brothers with the name Michael.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:2qxvvfbb]
    Chaps
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Do you think latoya might have to sit on the naughty step I wonder if she was supposed to say that
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Do you think latoya might have to sit on the naughty step I wonder if she was supposed to say that

Haha the naughty step <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That tickled me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That's weird...in her book she says Michael Joseph....
    I guess she has 2 brothers with the name Michael.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:1bpssih7]
    Chaps
    LOL.....well i wonder if these celebs really have time for their tweeters or facebooks...is it really them?
  • Can we not obtain a copy of Michael's original birth certificate from Indiana???? If not, why???? Mo and Souza, do you know????
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Avarage Joe..you know.
  • Can we not obtain a copy of Michael's original birth certificate from Indiana???? If not, why???? Mo and Souza, do you know????

Good question. I have no idea how that stuff works.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    In my country someone with the correct names oand doc numbers can go and ask for a copy of the birth certificate... everyone... not only the direct family...
    BTW Harvey already confirm that the legal name of MJ is Joe... a year ago... did you have doubts? I´m sure he is Joe, the FBI files say Joe <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I hope LaToya had permission to say that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Pretty revealing if you ask me! The death certificate said Joseph. That seals the deal. It's a fake certificate as we've known all along.

Nope, not possible, all documents pertaining to the Jackson family are sealed...
  • Alleluia!!!! Thank you sooooo much for confirming this!!!
  • In my country someone with the correct names oand doc numbers can go and ask for a copy of the birth certificate... everyone... not only the direct family...
    BTW Harvey already confirm that the legal name of MJ is Joe... a year ago... did you have doubts? I´m sure he is Joe, the FBI files say Joe <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Actually it was Charles who confirmed that. Harvey was on a holiday in Hawaii during those days.