LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)

1111213141517»

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^^  ...."do a Jermaine" - love it MJonmind!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />La Toya is awesome.  She totally just tweeted "Keep Watching", lol.<br /><br /> /><br />“@CarlosP684: You better win tonight @latoyajackson!!!” Keep watching!<br /><br />https://twitter.com/latoyajackson
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My hubby said she got fired tonight. He said she was project manager, and Amarosa was giving her grief. Latoya didn't bring her into the boardroom because she thought Trump would believe her sob story. Trump said no way he would fall for anything like that, and Lotaya said no one else was a problem, so naturally Trump had to put the blame on her.  In the car hubby said she called Amarosa a witch and snake, and elsewhere that she understood why her husband had died that Amarosa contributed to it.  :icon_pale:  Wow, from that, this Amarosa must be a bad news girl.<br /><br />If you're reading Latoya, I'm sad for you, but you never lost your cool, and were a strong beautiful lady throughout!  I couldn't ever watch this season because I always worked that day.
  • Did you guys see she posted a picture about the snow, and there are trash beans on it.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1363659793:
    <br />Did you guys see she posted a picture about the snow, and there are trash beans on it.<br />
    <br /><br />yes, maybe it's just a trashy coincidence.... first Paris then La Toya /><br />kfc2izi.jpg<br /><br />
  • on 1363661857:
    <br />
    on 1363659793:
    <br />Did you guys see she posted a picture about the snow, and there are trash beans on it.<br />
    <br /><br />yes, maybe it's just a trashy coincidence.... first Paris then La Toya /><br />kfc2izi.jpg<br />
    did she write "loving the show" on purpose, or her intention was to write "snow"... and she wrote H instead of N..<br />hmmm... :suspect:
  • on 1363691018:
    <br />
    on 1363661857:
    <br />
    on 1363659793:
    <br /><br />yes, maybe it's just a trashy coincidence.... first Paris then La Toya /><br />kfc2izi.jpg<br />
    did she write "loving the show" on purpose, or her intention was to write "snow"... and she wrote H instead of N..<br />hmmm... :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]WHAT!  a good mamma like kate doesn't fry her own chicken!?[/size]  :thjajaja121: interesting there don't seem to be any pics of her around unless there is an event.  :penguin: :LolLolLolLol:
    Maybe Someone came to visit, or maybe Paris isn't in Calabasas!!  MJ and his KFC.<br /><br />
  • on 1363709699:
    <br />Maybe Someone came to visit, or maybe Paris isn't in Calabasas!!  MJ and his KFC.<br />
    :)))<br />Still, is it me, or did I miss something?  :P I posted something a couple of hours ago, but IDK...probably it was not so interesting. But I thought it was worth talking about.<br />I'm gonna post it again:<br />La Toya posted loving the show here in NY instead of loving the snow here in NY.<br />The picture clearly showed SNOW [+ some trash beans.]<br />Plus, have you seen this?<br />BFsaRcUCcAAP6R0.jpg:large<br />In the right corner, there seem to be some writing there... can't see what letters exactly...<br />Plus: one of her newest tweets: <br />La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson<;br />Met @DanniAllen14 from #BiggestLoser  @todayshow U look INCREDIBLE! Congratulations & keep up the EXCELLENT work! pic.twitter.com/NEaxR6MQxS<br /><br />Again: INCREDIBLE in capital letters...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh......between the KFC, the "show/snow/trash" and now LaToya's man-ish hands....I'm done.  <br />it's a two-bucket night for sure! : ) going to get some chicken! <br /><br />*I can't read those letters either......no idea, sorry : ( <br /><br />Have a great day.....it's a crazy adventure for sure!<br />Love it though!  <br /><br />Blessings
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    Oh gosh, that's it........I WANT KFC RIGHT NOW!
  • Or I am out of the blue here or can anybody explain me what is going on in here, I don't catch any of the clues you all are trying to decipher: SNOW /SHOW / KFC / TRASH / INCREDIBLE /SOME LETTERS IN THE CORNER THAT CAN'T BE DECIPHERED?!?!?!?! WHere are those letters on the right corner??<br />Regarding show and snow, well yes good catch maybe she is just hinting Front's "N".<br /><br />The only thing that comes to my mind right now is the last Front's post saying: "falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP". <br /><br />Sorry....I don't get the last La Toya's tweet!!  :screaming-7365:
    I think this is the girl she's referring to, and The biggest Loser, is a reality show contest for losing weight, so I don't think that is hoaxy.<br />http://us.tweetwood.com/photos/latoyajackson/651183/la_toya_jackson
  • on 1363756514:
    <br />I think this is the girl she's referring to, and The biggest Loser, is a reality show contest for losing weight, so I don't think that is hoaxy.<br />http://us.tweetwood.com/photos/latoyajackson/651183/la_toya_jackson<br />
    you're right, MJonmind! Most likely the whole situation with the girl she's referring to - has nothing to do with the hoax.<br />But the INCREDIBLE/SHOW/SNOW/TRASH -["falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP" - like some KFC Chicken drumsticks I would add :icon_lol:]  - most probably does! :p<br />PS: You guys were talking so much about KFC, you made me crave for some, and I just called to order :))))) <br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Another interesting tweet from LaToya - this one mentioning front (well upfronts) and the letter N.....hahaha  :icon_albino:<br /><br />
    N freezN Chicago @OWNTV upfronts. Every1 is so EXTREMELY kind! Can't wait until U C the premiere of #lifewithlatoya! pic.twitter.com/Qh5HkwSN3s
    <br /><br /> /><br />(Would someone please  post a screen shot of this for me as I can never seem to be able to post Twitter screenshots - thanks  :icon_e_biggrin:  )
    Here ya go!<br />latoyaown.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @MJonmind...yep that's it! <br /><br />Thanks very much for posting the screenshot  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • I don't know if La Toya reads on the hoax book but yesterday suspicious and I were talking about Front "N" and "Django Unchained" and all of a sudden La Toya tweets something about "N FREEzN" (free + N), hmmm!!<br /><br />Check it out:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/profile/truth777/action_id/18106
  • LaToya has a new show coming to Oprah's channel. Here is some more information I found:<br /><br />Life With La Toya is an upcoming American reality documentary television series on the Oprah Winfrey Network. The series is scheduled to debut on April 13, 2013 at 10:30/9:30c<br /><br />Life With La Toya opens a view into the daily life of La Toya Jackson. The series will show Jackson as she settles into her newest home, expands her business portfolio and dives back into the dating scene in order to create her own family. It also features La Toya telling the stories of her past such as her ex-husband and the death of her brother. Contrary to reports, Michael Jackson's children will only appear in one episode and will not be featured on the series.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_With_La_Toya<br /><br />There is a preview of her new show here:<br />http://www.oprah.com/own-life-with-latoya/life-with-latoya-blog.html
  • seeing majestic here makes me think of this docu. we have seen the part where the guy actually talks to joe but i don't think we have seen it all. some are not going to like it but i find it interesting.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson 21m<br />There's nothing like receiving the MOST BEAUTIFUL PINK ROSES!!! THANK U SOOO MUCH @Oprah its VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! pic.twitter.com/v3xEPfIw6L<br /><br /><br />I don't understand how La Toya can be so kind to Oprah if Oprah was so mean to her brother Michael.  :icon_e_confused:
    on 1363959577:
    <br />seeing majestic here makes me think of this docu. we have seen the part where the guy actually talks to joe but i don't think we have seen it all. some are not going to like it but i find it interesting.<br /><br /> />
    <br />Thanks Suspicious-- just watching this video. I had preciously only seen the interview he had with Joe and MJ, where he asks the offending "boyfriend" question.  At 18:20 Magestic says, "If Latoya does something with you, you can forget about doing something with Michael (Katherine?) That's different, Michael loves his mother."  Hmm...?  That may have been the case around the accusation years because of Latoya's betraying comments then (Gordon abuse), but I feel that's all been taken care of behind the scenes, and the Jackson family are again a solid team behind Michael.<br /><br />At 40:36 this Terry George talks about Michael supposedly talking sexual while on the phone with him. In this other video he is questioned about it because of the 2003 accusations. In the short cassette tape convo MJ says he likes kids, but right next he says he likes "fish" and then laughs. Terry doesn't seem to have a clue that MJ is talking about pretty girls!  What an idiot and a liar.<br /> /><br />And here's a telling comment about this lying Terry George.<br />
    rochey1010 10 months ago<br />Now lets get the real truth out cause again not being told...Terry George owns a phone sex company now but when he accused MJ of the above he didn't have money and it was only AFTER the Chandlers he spoke out...He sold his story to a tabloid and told them that he loved MJ but MJ discarded him..What he left out was he stalked MJ and other celebs and even dressed like him...He used to record everything for mementos so where's the masturbation phone call? He's in the FBI Files too that vindicate MJ
    <br /><br />What I got from the video was the Uri seemed to genuinely feel badly about intruducing Bashir to MJ. He also confirmed that MJ loved kids with a pure heart. Joe really strongly supported/defended MJ in whatever he did. And I really felt increasingly annoyed with this Louis for never asking questions about MJ that had to do with the reasons his fans and friends loved him so much; they were all connected with 'why is MJ so eccentric' --just RUDE, RUDE, RUDE... :icon_mad:  No wonder MJ called those media all TRASH!!  Again, I could feel a glimpse into why MJ felt so hurt by people around him that he trusted, usually letting him down (for money).  I love you, Michael!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1364632586:
    <br />
    on 1363959577:
    <br />seeing majestic here makes me think of this docu. we have seen the part where the guy actually talks to joe but i don't think we have seen it all. some are not going to like it but i find it interesting.<br /><br /> />
    <br />Thanks Suspicious-- just watching this video. I had preciously only seen the interview he had with Joe and MJ, where he asks the offending "boyfriend" question.  At 18:20 Magestic says, "If Latoya does something with you, you can forget about doing something with Michael (Katherine?) That's different, Michael loves his mother."  Hmm...?  That may have been the case around the accusation years because of Latoya's betraying comments then (Gordon abuse), but I feel that's all been taken care of behind the scenes, and the Jackson family are again a solid team behind Michael.<br /><br />At 40:36 this Terry George talks about Michael supposedly talking sexual while on the phone with him. In this other video he is questioned about it because of the 2003 accusations. In the short cassette tape convo MJ says he likes kids, but right next he says he likes "fish" and then laughs. Terry doesn't seem to have a clue that MJ is talking about pretty girls!  What an idiot and a liar.<br /> /><br />And here's a telling comment about this lying Terry George.<br />
    rochey1010 10 months ago<br />Now lets get the real truth out cause again not being told...Terry George owns a phone sex company now but when he accused MJ of the above he didn't have money and it was only AFTER the Chandlers he spoke out...He sold his story to a tabloid and told them that he loved MJ but MJ discarded him..What he left out was he stalked MJ and other celebs and even dressed like him...He used to record everything for mementos so where's the masturbation phone call? He's in the FBI Files too that vindicate MJ
    <br /><br />What I got from the video was the Uri seemed to genuinely feel badly about intruducing Bashir to MJ. He also confirmed that MJ loved kids with a pure heart. Joe really strongly supported/defended MJ in whatever he did. And I really felt increasingly annoyed with this Louis for never asking questions about MJ that had to do with the reasons his fans and friends loved him so much; they were all connected with 'why is MJ so eccentric' --just RUDE, RUDE, RUDE... :icon_mad:  No wonder MJ called those media all TRASH!!  Again, I could feel a glimpse into why MJ felt so hurt by people around him that he trusted, usually letting him down (for money).  I love you, Michael!<br />
    <br /><br />hey there, during the part with joe just before the interview a call comes in , did i hear them say it was amir as in the guy who was on the stand during the murray trial? was he supposed to be around that long?
  • Is Jackson family starting to hint Michael could be alive?? Hope so!!<br /><br />screenrgr.png<br /><br />PS: This has been tweeted 7 hours ago although doesn't appear in my sreenshot, sorry you can check the link.<br /><br />https://twitter.com/latoyajackson
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1363661857:
    <br />
    on 1363659793:
    <br /><br />Michael's favorite meal  'KFC'.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />