MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm sure the Katherine pic wasn't meant to be disrespectful, but I too found it in very bad taste - the woman is in her 80's (like my own mother) and this could happen for real at any time.
  • I'm sure the Katherine pic wasn't meant to be disrespectful, but I too found it in very bad taste - the woman is in her 80's (like my own mother) and this could happen for real at any time.

crying.gif

I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! SORRY JACKSON FAMILY!!!!!!!!
    I think I'm PMSing because I can't stop crying over this!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I really don't see a problem with it, it's a harmless joke and clearly meant like that. If there will be many complaining I will remove it for the sake of peace, but I see nothing disrespectful. I think many thought it after reading the TMZ article. But hey, maybe I just have a weird kind of humor.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• for those like me who dont know much about Mark there is more about him in this <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=14399<!-- l --> more information and a couple of videos which I hadnt come accross until after I read this thread, just to help anyone like me who hadnt seen it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love and peace to all.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Yes, we know you didn't do it on purpose to "make fun of Mrs. Jackson". I didn't say that you did it on purpose. I know we all love and respect Michael and his family, so i KNOW none of us would do anything on "purpose" to make fun of them. What we wanted to say was may be you guys didn't notice that there are reasons to be offended with this. Happens! But this "may" offend the family. Atleast, Katherine is an elder member of the family, she deserves that respect. May be it wouldn't have been that disrespectful if it was a younger member?! You get my point? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> i find it disrespectful, soldieroflove finds it disrespectful, curls finds it disrespectful and we're all real people so you can't really say there's nothing to find it disrespectful. Again, i know and understand this wasn't meant to be disrespectful, you too should understand and respect our point of view. Peace to all.
  • I don't consider the photoshop disrespectful. It was meant to show the ridiculousness of the situation. I'm sure Lilwendy meant well. Let's not make it bigger than it is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Btw the line "unless something drastic happens" is hilarious <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This guy is an good friend of Tito

titoandmatt.gif

..and Jermaine, too.

IMG_8623.jpg

Hmmmmm...... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes. Read my post again. I said i KNOW lilwendy meant well. That just offended me, i raised my voice and that's that. I didn't bash anyone, nor did i say it was done on purpose. I thought it was a "mistake" and tried pointing that out. Sorry guys. Have a nice day all. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I really don't see a problem with it, it's a harmless joke and clearly meant like that. If there will be many complaining I will remove it for the sake of peace, but I see nothing disrespectful. I think many thought it after reading the TMZ article. But hey, maybe I just have a weird kind of humor.

I found it very funny, even laughed, but then ....I think the others are right. We had a good laugh, but it should stop here.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Absolutely, let it stop here, we've all said our piece, now let's say our peace! Lilwendy, please don't cry - I don't think any less of you just because I happened not to like it. xxx
  • Absolutely, let it stop here, we've all said our piece, now let's say our peace! Lilwendy, please don't cry - I don't think any less of you just because I happened not to like it. xxx

I concur. I simply want the photo removed as I believe it can be incredibly harmful. Thanks to others for speaking up with me. A visual like this can stay with you. I pray daily for Mrs. Jackson's strength and health and this is what we need to visualize. I see her like I would see my own mother. I would not want someone, in the name of a joke, to show my mother this way only to make a point. I wrote to the admins and said that I am respectfully requesting that the photo be removed. I realize that it was not meant to be harmful lil wendy and I respect you a lot, but I wanted to be honest that the photo offends me greatly. Certain things are not satirical fodder and Mrs. Jackson should be off-limits in this regard.

I did not intend to hurt your feelings, lil wendy.
    Perhaps it's just my opinion, but I wish one of the ground rules here was that Mrs. Jackson and the children are off-limits when it comes to things like this.
  • Yes. Read my post again. I said i KNOW lilwendy meant well. That just offended me, i raised my voice and that's that. I didn't bash anyone, nor did i say it was done on purpose. I thought it was a "mistake" and tried pointing that out. Sorry guys. Have a nice day all. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you, sweetheart.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    What's up with the Jacksons and headlocks? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think it's kinda cute.

I'm not going to absolutely block of my brain and say
    "NO! BLANKET IS MICHAEL'S ONLYYYYY!"
    There's a chance that this is all tabloid BS,
    but we won't know 'till the DNA test comes around.

BTW, I didn't find the picture disrespectful. :S And I love mama Katherine.
  • I'm sure the Katherine pic wasn't meant to be disrespectful, but I too found it in very bad taste - the woman is in her 80's (like my own mother) and this could happen for real at any time.

crying.gif

I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! SORRY JACKSON FAMILY!!!!!!!!
    I think I'm PMSing because I can't stop crying over this!

Group hug <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I do feel sad seeing that picture even with the humorous side but I know that you had no bad intentions putting that out there . We've seen your sense of humor enough to know that it's part of who you are. The problem, is that even though it's done to poke fun at the ridiculous story posted by TMZ, someone with less than good intentions could happen upon this site and picture and in turn post it across the internet. And then it would be truly hurtful. Please don't feel bad - you are loved here and appreciated. I look forward to seeing your funny and lighthearted side to this hoax information. Please don't give this another thought. Blessings.
  • someone with less than good intentions could happen upon this site and picture and in turn post it across the internet. And then it would be truly hurtful.

This is an EXCELLENT point! Mods, since I am the creator of the post, I think my request should hold more weight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Can you PLEASE replace the picture with just the WORDS "Coming Soon! Katherine Jackson Hoax Death"? I think the point will still be made without the distaste of the visual.

Thanks

And also thanks to all of you for your feedback, correction, eye-opening, hugs, comfort, etc. I love you all.

Lastly, I was PMSing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> tears were a little over the top but I'm over it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • someone with less than good intentions could happen upon this site and picture and in turn post it across the internet. And then it would be truly hurtful.

This is an EXCELLENT point! Mods, since I am the creator of the post, I think my request should hold more weight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Can you PLEASE replace the picture with just the WORDS "Coming Soon! Katherine Jackson Hoax Death"? I think the point will still be made without the distaste of the visual.

Thanks

And also thanks to all of you for your feedback, correction, eye-opening, hugs, comfort, etc. I love you all.

Lastly, I was PMSing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> tears were a little over the top but I'm over it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL! I can totally relate to the PMS tears... hugs to you!!

I agree that your post was harmless and in good humor... but I do understand your worries! Love you lilwendy!

Thanks

hugs to you lilwendy! and to all! big group hugs!!!
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    This guy is an good friend of Tito

titoandmatt.gif

..and Jermaine, too.

IMG_8623.jpg

<!-- m -->http://forum.claudialynxfan.com/showthread.php?t=1977<!-- m --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This has nothing to do with anything but that dude looks more like one of the Baldwin brothers to me. Blanket is sooooo Michael's. He has the whole Michael beauty about him, so adorable. That guy is probably just another person jumping on the bandwagon for a moment in the spotlight.
  • This guy is an good friend of Tito

titoandmatt.gif

..and Jermaine, too.

IMG_8623.jpg

Yeah, probably he is still a good friend of the Jacksons, helping in the hoax. Thanks for the photos, Blondy!
    TMZ posted three articles about this same topic - why?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Does anyone know where there are some photos of this guy ever with Michael?
    Thanks.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This guy is in the martial arts...didn't the kids go on Karate some time? Maybe there's a link?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Today's TMZ Live just ended and Harvey doesn't buy that this guy is Blanket's dad at all.

He also said "with Michael Jackson anything is possible". Wonder what he was referring to? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    He also said "with Michael Jackson anything is possible". Wonder what he was referring to? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He said that while talking about the possibility of Klein being the real daddy... *vomits*
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

He said that while talking about the possibility of Klein being the real daddy... *vomits*

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> True but I think "anything is possible" can refer to ANYTHING...even death faking! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And ya, I really don't buy that MJ went around collecting sperm...