MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

13»

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    He also said "with Michael Jackson anything is possible". Wonder what he was referring to? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He said that while talking about the possibility of Klein being the real daddy... *vomits*

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> True but I think "anything is possible" can refer to ANYTHING...even death faking! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And ya, I really don't buy that MJ went around collecting sperm...

Oh ofcourse that's what he was refering to!!

No way he actually believes Klein could be Blanket's daddy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    He also said "with Michael Jackson anything is possible". Wonder what he was referring to? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He said that while talking about the possibility of Klein being the real daddy... *vomits*

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> True but I think "anything is possible" can refer to ANYTHING...even death faking! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And ya, I really don't buy that MJ went around collecting sperm...

Oh ofcourse that's what he was refering to!!

No way he actually believes Klein could be Blanket's daddy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You know, all these crazy stories and claims, I think it's to keep MJ current. I mean, TMZ is a hugely popular site with most of it's viewers being non-hoax believers. So when MJ comes back it'll be like, "well he never really went away". But I'm not saying that'll diminish the impact, it's gonna be HUUUUUUGE!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This guy is an good friend of Tito

titoandmatt.gif

..and Jermaine, too.

IMG_8623.jpg

Hmmmmm...... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://forum.claudialynxfan.com/showthread.php?t=1977<!-- m --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

i seriously don't think these kid's would be accepted by the family if they were not jacksons <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh my, imagine what will happen if it were true about Klein being P&P's daddy... I still think it could be a possibility, Klein being the biological father of Prince and Paris. Definitely not Blanket's though. Hate me for it, shoot me if you want, but Prince looks a lot more like Klein than Blanket resembles this bodyguard. I just don't believe the kids are biological Mike's. IF one is his, it would be Blanket, not P&P. That doesnt mean he isn't their father though. One of my friends is adopted and she is as much of a daughter to her non-biological parents as her sister, who is not adopted.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• anyone think there will ever be anything leading to proving any of this one way or the other?
    anyone think there will ever be anything leading to proving any of this one way or the other?

Maybe, maybe not. And it doesn't matter because as far as I am concerned it's not (yet) important. If he raised those kids, they're his kids, period. A sperm donor is not a dad, a parent is. If it IS important for the hoax and there is a way bigger story behind this, we will find out eventually.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• anyone think there will ever be anything leading to proving any of this one way or the other?

Maybe, maybe not. And it doesn't matter because as far as I am concerned it's not (yet) important. If he raised those kids, they're his kids, period. A sperm donor is not a dad, a parent is. If it IS important for the hoax and there is a way bigger story behind this, we will find out eventually.

i only wonder because it seems to keep rearing it's ugly head.
    anyone think there will ever be anything leading to proving any of this one way or the other?

Maybe that means there is that bigger story to it, so maybe we will find out. All we need to give it is our patience, and it's challenged big time, I agree <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Maybe that means there is that bigger story to it, so maybe we will find out. All we need to give it is our patience, and it's challenged big time, I agree <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I agree- If they aren't his biologically, I almost know it wasn't for any reason he would have chosen. Just seems like something that could be used to emasculate to the public. On the opposite hand- his own, I also really, really wonder if these aren't just actor-kids he hired(except for probably Blanket, he just looks too much like him) and he has different ones that we'll hopefully get to meet..
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Back to basics here - aren't sperm donors just that - donors - with absolutely no legal claims over any future children? I think these stories are either tabloid BS or they are under MJ's direction, leading up to something.
  • Back to basics here - aren't sperm donors just that - donors - with absolutely no legal claims over any future children? I think these stories are either tabloid BS or they are under MJ's direction, leading up to something.

Totally agree.
  • Back to basics here - aren't sperm donors just that - donors - with absolutely no legal claims over any future children? I think these stories are either tabloid BS or they are under MJ's direction, leading up to something.

Totally agree.

good point as far as legal aspect. it is the tabloid aspect that will be played and played and played.