Timor Steffens - @timorworld

Comments

• MAYBE I AM COMPLETELY WRONG;

BUT YOU CAN WATCH "DOME" ON GERMAN TV

THEY BROADCAST "DOME" ON MTV -IT SHOWS ALWAYS THE MOST POPULAR SONGS DURING A CERTAIN TIME

COULD THIS BE RELEVANT?

THE CDS THEY SELL ARE CALLED "DOME" AND A NUMBER E.G.52
  • I found a tweet of Timor:

Dancing is more then just movements.Its a feeling that u get when the music hits your emotions.The moment u contol these emotions.Ur dancing 6:50 PM Dec 8th from TwitterBerry

isn't this something that Michael said in an interview??
    sounds like it so does this mean the message is from mj or timor thinks he is mj

Timor thinks he is MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Seriously, maybe he is imitating the way MJ talks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • soshsosh Posts: 32
    Maybe they explained death as a long vacation to blanket. Will that be a possibility
  • Maybe they explained death as a long vacation to blanket. Will that be a possibility

Yes and no,

Yes-->it's a nice way to explain a child why daddy isn't comming back (I've said that to my niece when MY dad died..)
    No-->Someone of the family said the kids saw their daddy in his casket, (I forgot who said it) since they haven't said Blanket wasn't their you would assume he was with them, even a little child understands it if he sees his daddy in a casket feeling cold and not responding to him, that his daddy isn't on vacation..right?(cause he's right there in front of him?)
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Hi guys, i just saw his next to last tweet, he wrote it today, on 17th of march, but he had to call some people's (i'm thinking us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) attention, of another 7, please check it out you too:

"Dammm...i arrived sunday the 7th of march...and from the moment that im here in holland i have bin waking up 7.30am every morning...Jetlag?"

twitter.com/Tmoreworld
    Timor's latest tweet:

"Today start rehearsing with all MJ dancers!!! So dope 2 see everybody!"

Why??? What are they rehearsing????? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    It's exactly a year later, tomorrow is when Michael began rehearsals last year. Maybe it's some kind of tribute. That would be the only thing that would bring them together or possibly the actual tour. They all signed something to do TII Nationally and Internationally. Though i'm not sure why, if those were Michael's 'final show performances,' and they were all going to be in one place.
  • Probably for a tribute concert..
  • It's exactly a year later, tomorrow is when Michael began rehearsals last year. Maybe it's some kind of tribute. That would be the only thing that would bring them together or possibly the actual tour. They all signed something to do TII Nationally and Internationally. Though i'm not sure why, if those were Michael's 'final show performances,' and they were all going to be in one place.

AEG and Sony have gotten a lot of mileage off of something that never ended up happening. The film that was meant to be for MJ's private library ended up a major movie that grossed over $200 million and then was turned into DVD for sale which also did really well. Then there is Travis Payne who's been going around the world to teach people the Drill...for what reason? And who's paying him to do that? I'm still trying to figure it out even though I think it's cool. The Dancers have been kept busy and so has Orianthi. MJ's outfits have even gotten into the action by going on tour <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I guess it's true that anything MJ touches turns to gold. Coincidence? It hasn't even been a year yet - how in the world could all of this NOT been preplanned?
  • Interesting!!!!!!!
    See you in July!!!! Hahah. One way or another...
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    It's exactly a year later, tomorrow is when Michael began rehearsals last year. Maybe it's some kind of tribute. That would be the only thing that would bring them together or possibly the actual tour. They all signed something to do TII Nationally and Internationally. Though i'm not sure why, if those were Michael's 'final show performances,' and they were all going to be in one place.

AEG and Sony have gotten a lot of mileage off of something that never ended up happening. The film that was meant to be for MJ's private library ended up a major movie that grossed over $200 million and then was turned into DVD for sale which also did really well. Then there is Travis Payne who's been going around the world to teach people the Drill...for what reason? And who's paying him to do that? I'm still trying to figure it out even though I think it's cool. The Dancers have been kept busy and so has Orianthi. MJ's outfits have even gotten into the action by going on tour <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I guess it's true that anything MJ touches turns to gold. Coincidence? It hasn't even been a year yet - how in the world could all of this NOT been preplanned?

Well said, voiceforthesilent! AEG and Sony will get every dime out of TII that they can. That always has been my theory. God bless you for your insights! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I could have said that...

but i didn't feel like elaborating.
    Timor's next tweet:

"We started rehearsing today with the MJ dancers for upcoming performances.. soon i will give more info;)....Much love"

But definately not for Still the King tour.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lemaya3lemaya3 Posts: 5
    hello, i think it's for the tribute in rome on june 25th : see the tweet of travis payne:
    http://twitter.com/ItsTravisPayne but i've found nowhere the official press conference
    hello, i think it's for the tribute in rome on june 25th : see the tweet of travis payne:
    http://twitter.com/ItsTravisPayne but i've found nowhere the official press conference

Thanks for the link for Tarvis's twitter, i didn't know that.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    oskarrodriguez

One of the craziest mornings I've had in a while. Wow.!!Need to get ready.Meeting with amazing casting director followed by PRIVATE audition 11:01 AM Apr 23rd via web
    Timor's tweet two hours ago:

"Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers"

Well, we all participate in this great adventure because our heart tell us to beLIEve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • truthsearchtruthsearch Posts: 13
    Has anyone noticed the new travis payne twitter background?
    <!-- m -->http://a1.twimg.com/profile_background_ ... ROUND2.gif<!-- m -->

Yeah!! It's like when Mike was shooting the Scream video.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Shannon Holtzapffel ( or however he' s written <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->) just requested ME to follow me on twitter... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> hmm, haha. I think he can see that I'm a BIG believer right? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    timor tweet that this morning...don't really know what he mean

Tmoreworld On my way 2 a dance studio...preppin my workshop for coming sunday who got skills stuttgart....MJ camp
    about 3 hours ago via UberTwitter
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Maybe something special for the Larry King Live show on the anniversary date?
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Well! Something is in the works for certain. When I logged on to my yahoo account this morning. Guess who was in the headlines? Yep! The CD cover of Michael from the Thriller Album. It was saying that Michael Jackson's number one hit from the album Billie Jean wasn't the longest running song like everyone imagined; but rather Jackson/ McCarthy's calloration of Say, Say, Say. It spent longer time on the Billboard Top ten charts than Billie Jean. One thing I will say is that you can time it weekly to hear something about MJ in the media/newspapers/online. I imagine he took into context everything PT Barnum said about never allowing anyone to forget you. I can say one thing! We never forgot Michael! Everyday for nearly 12 months we ourselves have been discussing him. The man is brilliant. Keep the Faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->