Timor Steffens - @timorworld

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Hey guys, i thought this is interesting from Timor:

L.O.V.E. "1 year" L.O.V.E... MJ

To put 1 year between these "" signs, for me it means that this whole year wasn't real, i mean the pass away is NOT real.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Apparently Timor is busy in a new production in Vegas.......he has added some photos.

He says the tattoos are not real...they are for the production..

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Tmoreworld<!-- m -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    would be interesting see or know what the tattoos means?
    is he with the others MJ dancers?
  • All of those dancers probably count themselves very fortunate to be involved in This Is It. Look how they've shot to stardom overnight. Yes, they may have had some success in the past but did the world know their name? Not until Michael Jackson entered their world. Very interesting tweet - no mention of how much he misses Michael, and again no speaking in past tense other than the "1 year" remark.

• Timor Steffens is nominated for the Dutch Heat Wave Award, and he wants to win it! He's tweeting about this, asking people to send and email to Hitkrant.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Tmoreworld<!-- m -->

Hey! I'm nominated for this Dutch Heat Wave Award. I WANNA WIN IT!! #PLEASEHELP!? E-mail ´Timor Steffens´ to: <!-- e -->hittegolf@hitkrant.nl<!-- e --> and type Timor Steffens in the subject field.

Let's go!

• No replies in this thread yet..? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

BUMP
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm on it Mo
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I mailed too.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I emailed. Keep the Faith!
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Done <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Done and following on twitter also <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Can you email 50 times from the same email address, or does this only count as one???

So far, I've emailed 50 times...Hope this helps. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If I had help <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Gedaan! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sent! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Sent as well <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Timor... yumm <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    On Friday 1st October 2010, @Tmoreworld said:
    Just finished rehearsal... 2 be completely honest this is one off the best experiences since Michael Jacksons this is it.... Such an amazing energy and all the peeps I'm working with have lots off love and admiration for MJ...specially the Artist I'm working with... Mj we miss u! #Goodtimes #Love #dream #inspire #Live

Makes my mind goes...hmmm <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • For some reason it makes me think its MJ-related. How else would he know all of the dancers have "lots of love and admiration for MJ", unless he walked around asking them all. I still don't understand all the mystery. Why couldn't he just name the artist he was working with?
  • hmmmm
  • For some reason it makes me think its MJ-related. How else would he know all of the dancers have "lots of love and admiration for MJ", unless he walked around asking them all. I still don't understand all the mystery. Why couldn't he just name the artist he was working with?
    i agree with you
  • Janet?
  • i think hes giving us clues, you guys <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Just walked out of rehearsal for Lunch break and saw this on my way out! #wow!! <!-- m -->http://plixi.com/p/48198856<!-- m --> about 3 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

x2_2df74c8
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    has it been discussed that Timor Steffens initials = TS?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    has it been discussed that Timor Steffens initials = TS?
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->