I registered a domain and I would like to know your thoughts

124»

Comments

• @Souza - where are we with this site? I've been thinking about it ans wondered if we're still on track for this?

@ creelostedoda - shame on you. Get involved in something bigger than yourself and quit being a nuisance.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @Souza - where are we with this site? I've been thinking about it ans wondered if we're still on track for this.
    Still working on it, but I had to move in between and the forum needs some cleaning first. But ideas still welcome because I work on it whenever I have time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• @Souza - where are we with this site? I've been thinking about it ans wondered if we're still on track for this.
    Still working on it, but I had to move in between and the forum needs some cleaning first. But ideas still welcome because I work on it whenever I have time.

This is good to hear Souza that the site is still slated to go "live". I was thinking about this last week too and hoping that with the website it can serve to put out much good and positive information about Michael to counteract any and everything we might encounter with the upcoming Murray trial and maybe it'll provide neutral ground for the Believers and Non-Believers. (Onward! Soldiers of L.O.V.E!) I realize the site is not meant to be a forum and that's important, but the presence of it can refocus everyone's attention on what's most important - hopefully.

I'll give thought to ideas for the website as well.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I really like this quote and think it would be good at the top of the page for this section of the website:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/micha ... utions.php<!-- m -->

"I hate to see suffering, I hate to see people in need and I feel God gave me a gift ... and I have to use it responsibly by giving back, and I'll do it until I have pennies left or the good Lord calls me home."

-Michael Jackson
    I really like this quote and think it would be good at the top of the page for this section of the website:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/micha ... utions.php<!-- m -->

"I hate to see suffering, I hate to see people in need and I feel God gave me a gift ... and I have to use it responsibly by giving back, and I'll do it until I have pennies left or the good Lord calls me home."

-Michael Jackson
    That's a great quote! This tells me that whatever $$ Mike makes in this hoax, will be used for the good cause.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I love the idea of giving money to charity.
    Another goal for site would be to recruit more member for the michael's army of love. I would love that Michael's army of love would be known by whole world. But the main goal is of course to raise as much money as we can.
    I know Michael would/are proud of us.
  • bauer5152bauer5152 Posts: 1
    http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com.

Love it. That's exactly what it should say. Jermaine hinted about this, so I say "go for it" Souza.......and thanks..xoxoxo

Such a very amazing link!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @bauer....did the link work for you? Because it didn't work for me.
  • It didn't work for me either...
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    no, not working for him, he just wanted to advertise his footer link but didn't even test what he's saying. nevermind.
    Site is on the backseat, some other things came up that I had to do in real life. I will see if I can re-upload it next week when I have a few days off work.

• Site is on the backseat, some other things came up that I had to do in real life. I will see if I can re-upload it next week when I have a few days off work.

Thank you, Souza. Can you do something about Bauer5152 who is obviously not here for MJ hoax investigation?

Blessings
    Site is on the backseat, some other things came up that I had to do in real life. I will see if I can re-upload it next week when I have a few days off work.

Thank you, Souza. Can you do something about Bauer5152 who is obviously not here for MJ hoax investigation?

Blessings

Aha, I see now. Spammer.... Will take care of it immediately. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I like the name chosen. I am glad that many are making a change. It will not be an easy task, many aspects must be taken into account. I am not a member of the Army of Love, but I'm willing to do what I can from my little place. blessings  /bravo/
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    /bravo/    /bravo/    /bravo/<br /><br />I absolutely love the idea of this charity thing. I like the educational side of it, I also very much like the domain name you already registered Souza. Someone said that it may not be a good idea howerver I tend to disagree. It might be criticised at 1st but in time it will stop and I believe it speeks volumes to Michael's character, that he is such a great man that his fans organized a charity because of the positive influence and he will be remembered for his huge heart and great concern for those in need throughout the world. And for the rest of the details like name list and every other aspect there is to handle well I really dont care as long as it's positive and done with loving intentions I will be happy because I know I am not reliable enough to volunteer to help with the site, my health is a little bit of a roller coaster I battle depression a lot  :-[, so I wont complain and will apreciate anyone who will volunteer to help out. This IMO is a very very beautiful idea/project.<br /><br />I can see it already in some years from now... History channel.. Quote from narrator: " Despite how Michael Jackson was negatively portrayed it is very hard to believe, in fact, not everyone bought in to it. His fans started an online charity in his honnor for being the great humanitarian he was, humm, actually he's one of the greatest humanitarians of all time....We'll list just a few of his good will actions here....."  lolol/
  • Oh, Souza, LOVE the idea. I often feel distressed as to where to start with "changing the world"  /bravo/ <br /><br />There is only so much one can do alone.<br /><br />If we can all pull together we may actually be able make a difference in this world. Count me in all the way!<br /><br />Is this organisation something like you have in mind to donate to?<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/pages/Globe-Live/258228064198351