Pic Proves MJ had many plastic surgeries and is a chameleon?

Comments

• Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I DON'T CARE Michael had some plastic surgeries. Yeah, he had a horrible childhood and was told bu his FATHER that he was so ugly!
    He is beautiful on the left pic AND on the right one! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • You know Michael said numerous times that the suntan lotion industry is a billion dollar industry and he was right. How many of us (me included) will spend time in a tanning bed or out in the sun trying to get that "healthy glow"? The way I see it is the first 2 pics just show aging, and he aged very well I must add. But for arguements sake, lets say he did have multiple surgeries as the media claimed. Well, the way I see it, the man busted his ass to make the money he made and while he enjoyed what he done he was ALWAYS in the spotlight. He was, and still is, Michael Jackson. No matter where he went or what he did people were always scrutinizing him so if he wanted to spend his money on plastic surgery, botox, or on frivalous "toys" who has the right to say anything about it. It was his money to do with as he wished. He done so much good for the world and yet the media couldn't see that, all they wanted to do was tear him apart. I call that just blatent jealousy!!!!

Of course this is JMO and really I am not trying to be hateful but just voicing how I feel.
  • I'm not gonna comment here about his surgeries or about his nose, etc..he's just beautiful inside and out///there's so many other things to talk about this person...sorry, no offense intended
  • The subjects of Michael and surgery really makes me angry, because there is the media, haters and people like the quote above that make, listen and believe the misconstrued lies. Please take a look at OP's first picture, and tell me what indicates he has had theese multiple plastic surgeries you speak of? I can't see much change here other than natural change.

Michael himself said that he had 2 on his nose, and I believe this to be true (Not counting followup procedures as said above.)

And the second picture on the OP is definatly edited / shadows or something.

I totally agree!
  • Looks like he still had the same jawline regardless of the changes.
  • I think the picture was comparing at and proving at how MJ didn't have too many plastic surgeries <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> There are also a lot of factors to consider... when we age, our body changes too. MJ always had make-up on (some make-ups of his are just plain ... IDK. blame the make-up artist lol). The angles, lightings, etc.
    One of the side effects of the Thriller period was to make me weary of constantly being in the public eye. Because of this, I resolved to lead a quieter, more private life. I was still quite shy about my appearance. You must remember that I had been a child star and when you grow under that kind of scrutiny people don't want you to change, to get older and look different. When I first became well known, I had a lot of baby fat and a very round, chubby face. That roundness stayed with me until several years ago when I changed my diet and stopped eating beef, chicken, pork, and fish, as well as certain fattening foods. I just wanted to look better, live better, and be healthier. Gradually, I lost weight, my face took on its present shape and the press started accusing me of surgically altering my appearance, beyond nosejob I freely admitted I had, like many performers and film stars. They would take an old picture from adolescence or high school, and compare it to a current photograph. In the old picture my face would be round and pudgy. I'd have an Afro, and the picture would be badly lit. The new picture would show a much older, more mature face. I've got a different hairstyle and a different nose. Also, the photographer's lighting is excellent in the recent photographs. It's really not fair to make such comparisons. They have said I had bone surgery on my face. It seems strange to me that people would jump to that conclusion and I thought it was very unfair.

Judy Garland and Jean Harlow and many others have had their noses done. My problem is that as a child star people got used to seeing me look one way.

I'd like to set the record straight now. I have never had my cheeks altered or my eyes altered. I have not have my lips thinned, nor have I had dermabrasion or a skin peel. All of these charges are ridiculous. If they were true, I would say so, but they aren't. I have had my nose altered twice and I recently added a cleft to my chin, but that is it. Period. I don't care what anyone else says--it's my face and I know.

I'm a vegetarian now and I'm so much thinner. I've been on a strict diet for years. I feel better than I ever have, healthier and more energetic. I don't understand why the press is so interested in speculating about my appearance anyway. What does my face have to do with my music or my dancing?

--- Moonwalk

<3
  • Michael is the most beautiful man I laid eyes on.

period.
    church!
    hallelujah!
    amen!
  • There is no change in the first two pictures. Just age and hair.
  • I know a lot of people are probably going to disagree with me, but I can show you a video and a little trick that will show that he only had the few surgeries he said he had. For space-saving reasons, I won't post it here, but if you are interested, by all means pm me and I will be glad to show you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    I think the photo you posted meant to show he DIDN'T change that much, not the opposite. Infact, he didn't. He had some plastic surgery yes, so what? Not as much as the press said though and he is the most handsome man I've ever seen, plastic surgery or not !!!
  • i dont think he changed alot. but i think he changed a few of his features which were prominent. so that may be the reason why he may look so different.

i DONT believe he got cheek implants (check out the whole Jackson family), he didnt do anything to his forehead, or chin EXCEPT for enhancing his cleft (which he said himself). his lips i think he may have outlined. but i dont believe he thinned him.

obviously his nose, skin color and cleft changed which are a few of his prominent features so i think it may give the appearance that he changed alot of things.

but i dont believe that to be the case.

in any case Michael was BEAUTIFULsmiley-love067.gif
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    i dont think he changed alot. but i think he changed a few of his features which were prominent. so that may be the reason why he may look so different.

i DONT believe he got cheek implants (check out the whole Jackson family), he didnt do anything to his forehead, or chin EXCEPT for enhancing his cleft (which he said himself). his lips i think he may have outlined. but i dont believe he thinned him.

obviously his nose, skin color and cleft changed which are a few of his prominent features so i think it may give the appearance that he changed alot of things.

no wait! he IS BEAUTIFUL! :d he is alive right? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • What people are talking to here? Maybe I made a mistake and instead of michaeljacksonhoaxforum am on michaeljacksonplasticsurgeryforum? And who cares what's important and what are its operations and nose? Does it make him better or worse than he is? His Shrinks achieve? What does it matter how he has the nose or skin color ??!!!! I guess I'm not where I should be .... and Michael message about freedom of speech, elections, national origin, appearance .. not passed on to all ....
  • i dont think he changed alot. but i think he changed a few of his features which were prominent. so that may be the reason why he may look so different.

no wait! he IS BEAUTIFUL! :d he is alive right? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Of course. I apologize. My bad. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    What people are talking to here? Maybe I made a mistake and instead of michaeljacksonhoaxforum am on michaeljacksonplasticsurgeryforum? And who cares what's important and what are its operations and nose? Does it make him better or worse than he is? His Shrinks achieve? What does it matter how he has the nose or skin color ??!!!! I guess I'm not where I should be .... and Michael message about freedom of speech, elections, national origin, appearance .. not passed on to all ....

I think its okay to talk about it. I mean yes we should do our part in investigating but its also okay to talk about how handsome Michael IS or the good things he HAS done. It's all good.

With L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i really think that

THE INSIDE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

is more important

than the OUTSIDE appearance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i really think that

THE INSIDE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

is more important

than the OUTSIDE appearance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

of course. and i think thats what made Michael even more beautiful. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> he was a good person and he exhuded (sp?) goodness so he was even more beautiful.
  • Well I think that it doesn't really matter how many surgeries Michael had which I know he did have his fair share of but he got older and everyone gets older and shows changes in their looks. I have just turned 13 2 months ago and everyone is sayin that my face is changing a lot now lols. It is a big age difference between me and Mike but hey I would still go out with him because he has a beautiful heart and he is better than all the men I see here where I live well where im trying to get at is Michael is beautiful inside and out and I would love him no matter how many surgeries he's had he's OUR ANGEL MIKEY!!!!
  • now im not saying that he used a fake nose but this pic of his nose actually seems to support that point ....

thhere is something up with the tip of it...
    Its a filler,you should know that.If Not you have some reading to do.
    Im sorry but i get sick and tired of people discussing Michaels nose when they know nothing.

The tip part is a filler,he has a nose,his nose is his.In 2002 or 03 some Dr. fudged him up so Arnie fixed it with a filler.
    The rest is all MJ,its his nose.
    The touch -ups the Dr.s nor MJ counted as surgery,things come with complications that have to be fixed.

As for the last photo?where did this come from,b/c ive never seen it nor Mj's nose look distorted in that way.

As for the 2007 picture,it is photoshopped,look at it long enough.Im glad somebody wanted to fooled ppl for MJ's name,but the whole top,cheek part was touched up to make it identical.

As far as Michael's appearance,I dont see anything wrong with it,the only time I have problems with it is when he packs on Make-up,well his make up artist did it.If you really compare,and the pictures have to be at the same angle and the same exposure,Michael didnt really change,and i cant stress that enough.you just have to get the correct photos to compare..idc if its from the 80's to now.The only time I've ever seen Michael and was confused was in 2002/03/04 period,like I said someone messed up there,it was fixed.

..........EternalBliss
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Well I think that it doesn't really matter how many surgeries Michael had which I know he did have his fair share of but he got older and everyone gets older and shows changes in their looks. I have just turned 13 2 months ago and everyone is sayin that my face is changing a lot now lols. It is a big age difference between me and Mike but hey I would still go out with him because he has a beautiful heart and he is better than all the men I see here where I live well where im trying to get at is Michael is beautiful inside and out and I would love him no matter how many surgeries he's had he's OUR ANGEL MIKEY!!!!

It really is amazing to see that we have people of all ages and colors here, it gives me a smile <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hey <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    now im not saying that he used a fake nose but this pic of his nose actually seems to support that point ....

Im sorry but i get sick and tired of people discussing Michaels nose when they know nothing.

The tip part is a filler,he has a nose,his nose is his.In 2002 or 03 some Dr. fudged him up so Arnie fixed it with a filler.
    The touch -ups the Dr.s nor MJ counted as surgery,things come with complications that have to be fixed.

As for the last photo?where did this come from,b/c ive never seen it nor Mj's nose look distorted in that way.

As for the 2007 picture,it is photoshopped,look at it long enough.Im glad somebody wanted to fooled ppl for MJ's name,but the whole top,cheek part was touched up to make it identical.

As far as Michael's appearance,I dont see anything wrong with it,the only time I have problems with it is when he packs on Make-up,well his make up artist did it.If you really compare,and the pictures have to be at the same angle and the same exposure,Michael didnt really change,and i cant stress that enough.you just have to get the correct photos to compare..idc if its from the 80's to now.The only time I've ever seen Michael and was confused was in 2002/03/04 period,like I said someone messed up there,it was fixed.

..........EternalBliss

Very well said. Thank you.
  • Well I think that it doesn't really matter how many surgeries Michael had which I know he did have his fair share of but he got older and everyone gets older and shows changes in their looks. I have just turned 13 2 months ago and everyone is sayin that my face is changing a lot now lols. It is a big age difference between me and Mike but hey I would still go out with him because he has a beautiful heart and he is better than all the men I see here where I live well where im trying to get at is Michael is beautiful inside and out and I would love him no matter how many surgeries he's had he's OUR ANGEL MIKEY!!!!

It really is amazing to see that we have people of all ages and colors here, it gives me a smile <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hey <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    now im not saying that he used a fake nose but this pic of his nose actually seems to support that point ....

..........EternalBliss

Awwww,Thanks <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

..........EternalBliss

I'm glad that made u smile well i have about only 2 friends who are true Michael fans like me and we are the same age except my friend 1 she's 12 but she will be 13 next month so yea and i always get a a happy but kinda weird feeling when i see people who are older than me on here because i think that you guys might think I'm a weird little girl who is infatuated with Michael so that's why i am a little shy to post lols to tell the truth <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but when you guys agree with my posts which a lot of you have it makes me feel better because i think of you all as my other family and i love every single last one of you from the bottom of my heart <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • awwww. you rock, MJ5starchick.

I know how you feel. I used to feel like that when I was alot younger. Some people never took me seriously when I liked something. But who cares..

You be You. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Youre sigs are fantastic,too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

So let me direct myself back to the topic..
    Michael was beautiful inside and out.
    Argument closed. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    I'm glad that made u smile well i have about only 2 friends who are true Michael fans like me and we are the same age except my friend 1 she's 12 but she will be 13 next month so yea and i always get a a happy but kinda weird feeling when i see people who are older than me on here because i think that you guys might think I'm a weird little girl who is infatuated with Michael so that's why i am a little shy to post lols to tell the truth <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but when you guys agree with my posts which a lot of you have it makes me feel better because i think of you all as my other family and i love every single last one of you from the bottom of my heart <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You really shouldn't feel like that. Stand proud <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

We don't discrimate anyone for age, gender, race, color or anything <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And neither does Michael.
  • @Lee.H sorry can't quote im on my phone lols but thnx now I kno that I don't have to worry anymore I love being here now u and Cresendo made me feel better lols=) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @Cresendo no u rock:D!!!!! Thnx for speaking from experienced because now I'm not shy really anymore because of you and Lee.H and I thank the both of you with L.O.V.E from the bottom of my heart=]=]=]
This discussion has been closed.