New MJ Music Video - Go Towards the Light!!

TarjaTarja Posts: 645
edited January 1970 in News
3 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's new music video for "Hold My Hand" will be to die for ... TMZ has learned.

1122michaeljacksontunne.jpg

Sources tell TMZ a shoot for the MJ/Akon music video took place yesterday at an airplane hanger in Tustin, CA -- and it involved a whole bunch of extras ... and a very heavenly theme.

We're told the group of extras -- which included a bunch of die-hard MJ fans -- were asked to gather outside the hanger ... and when the giant doors opened, the place was pitch black ... except for one bright light at the end.

Our spies says the extras were then asked to walk towards the light ... symbolizing their journey into heaven.

Should be one hell heck of a music video.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-j ... ven-light/<!-- m -->

Comments

• He he ... yeah, we're steppin' into the light to get back Mike <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    One bright light at the end <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

So let's see what the light will bring to us !!

Love you Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think heaven will meet the earth this time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"Should be one (hell) heck of a music video <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> " a sequel for One more chance video

I wish the non-believers would change their minds.....
  • Oh, beautyfully said <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    wait a second. TUSTIN? no fucking way. that's 15 minutes from me!!!
    i wonder why tustin out of all places? i know where they filmed too. hmmmmm. too bad i didn't fit any of the descriptions that they needed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

nice description TMZ. i'll quote harvey- "love it. love you guys."
    Look at the comment nb. 6 on TMZ - Back's words <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Enter Archangel Michael
    On my radio just started playing "Heaven is a place on earth" !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I can't believe this !!

The airplane hanger makes me think to MJ Air in TII and to LAX closed for 2 hours on June 25th..... now Michael prepares the landing ....piece by piece by piece <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is well said......Jesus appeared at the end of the light......here is a little look at where the video was shot. I found this on youtube..looks pretty creepy...
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clQNTEll ... _embedded#<!-- m -->!
    [youtube:2s36h2lc]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_2Kxzr ... re=related<!-- m -->
    [youtube:2s36h2lc]
  • Another comment from TMZ:
    The King of Pop is alive and well.....in 2012 he'll resurface. That's all I can say for now.

Posted at 12:56 AM on Nov 23, 2010 by anonymous
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Another comment from TMZ:
    The King of Pop is alive and well.....in 2012 he'll resurface. That's all I can say for now.

Posted at 12:56 AM on Nov 23, 2010 by anonymous

i saw that. i dont know. i just think 2012 is too late. this hoax is about timing. michael must know this.
  • Where are the believers that went to the video shoot I really wanna hear what they have to say.
    But who said they were believers <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • But who said they were believers <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

In this thread some people who are believers got a casting.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=54&t=15919&p=269919&hilit=hold+my+hand+cast#p269919<!-- l -->
    THIS IS IT....

Here I stand, I'm the light of the world, I feel grand... ;) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This hanger was once used to house airforce "Blimps"...
    LIGHTMAN....MJ AIR..
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN58J8-6jxQ<!-- m -->
    [youtube:3rzvaz2q]
    LIGHTMAN....MJ AIR..
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN58J8-6jxQ<!-- m -->
    [youtube:l7s6gla6]
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • "Our spies" I wonder who are those spies? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Or a light at the end of the tunnel .. these fans should open your eyes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Or a light at the end of the tunnel .. these fans should open your eyes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's what I thought too. And the picture is showing Michael at the end of the tunnel surrounded in light - maybe symbolizing we're getting closer and closer to the BAM? This hoax has sometimes felt like we're trying to find our way in the dark, trying to get towards the light.

Also:
    11/23/2010 12:25 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Posted at 12:25...I wonder if the Christmas date was intentional in the time posting.
  • 1122michaeljacksontunne.jpg
    Are we close to the end of the tunnel?? This feels like a movie <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Can't wait to see it!
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    bond_intro.jpg
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    tunnelvision??
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    towards the light or towards Mike? This is getting good can't wait to see the man reveal himself <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    And piece by piece by piece The Lightman will be revealed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I love you Michael! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    There is no credit given for this photo on the TMZ site, so I don't know if it is something they put together for this article or if it has some other origin.

If you look at the shadow in the photo, it looks like part of one shadow is attached to the MJ figure at the tip of the toes, but there is also another shadow of someone standing or walking with their arms down by their side.

Any ideas on this one?

Shadow of "MJ" standing at the end of the tunnel with silhouette of the "King of Pop" superimposed over it?

1122michaeljacksontunne.jpg