New MJ Music Video - Go Towards the Light!!

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    There is no credit given for this photo on the TMZ site, so I don't know if it is something they put together for this article or if it has some other origin.

If you look at the shadow in the photo, it looks like part of one shadow is attached to the MJ figure at the tip of the toes, but there is also another shadow of someone standing or walking with their arms down by their side.

Any ideas on this one?

Shadow of "MJ" standing at the end of the tunnel with silhouette of the "King of Pop" superimposed over it?

1122michaeljacksontunne.jpg

Huh. I never noticed the shadow on the floor of the tunnel. It almost looks like someone walking towards the light...to the end of the tunnel...we're almost near the end of the hoax where Michael will finally come out into the light for all to see?
  • The MJ Silhouette in the middle is a popular image. I have that same Silhouette as a car window decal. I'd hope that TMZ just threw that together, because it's a terrible photoshop job. I'd assume that anyone releasing anything official from Sony or the estate would put more work into it.
  • the picture deffo look like 007
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Does this mean we're going to the very amazing and joyful end? *one can only hope* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Good spot, I think like with the music video how they are walking toward the light is actually walking toward MJ. This is so exciting, how awesome would it be if MJ was there the other day, I think if I saw him I'd faint.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    If you flip the picture and look at it upside down and enlarge it, you definitely can see a figure walking towards "us" as the viewer of the picture. I don't know how to post pics here otherwise I could have have posted it....but definitely someone is walking towards us and perhaps there is a light at the end of the tunnel, have we all been experiencing tunnel vision lately? lol
  • If you flip the picture and look at it upside down and enlarge it, you definitely can see a figure walking towards "us" as the viewer of the picture. I don't know how to post pics here otherwise I could have have posted it....but definitely someone is walking towards us and perhaps there is a light at the end of the tunnel, have we all been experiencing tunnel vision lately? lol
    sounds like he's coming... back... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 1122michaeljacksontunne-22c970c.jpg

yeah the shadow look more like the one of somebody walking than the shadow of this picture.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    If you flip the picture and look at it upside down and enlarge it, you definitely can see a figure walking towards "us" as the viewer of the picture. I don't know how to post pics here otherwise I could have have posted it....but definitely someone is walking towards us and perhaps there is a light at the end of the tunnel, have we all been experiencing tunnel vision lately? lol

Here is where I flipped it upside down, and I changed the colors to 'negative' so you could see the figure better (my computer screen is slightly dimmer than the average computer (im not sure why or how to fix it, ive tried just about everything) so i was able to see it better as well)

And you DEFIINTELY can see legs!

1e6et1.jpg

i zoomed in on the shadow below Michael's silhouette:

2nhkeo6.jpg
  • Something that I noticed:

If you take Michael out of the picture (including the 'shadow'), then it would look like the growth rings of a tree. (We know Michael loves his trees) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (oddly I,too; but it was before 6-25-09)

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_ring#Growth_rings<!-- m -->

Pinus_taeda_crossx7358.JPG
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    That is deffinitely not an illusion, it's too clear. It's a silhouette. I haven't noticed it first.
  • 1122michaeljacksontunne-22c970c.jpg

yeah the shadow look more like the one of somebody walking than the shadow of this picture.

Coming back from the light; returning from death. (NDE?)

Resurrection.
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    wow good find !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Jackie just tweeted that he was at the filming of the "Hold my hand" video...

JackieJackson5...Thanks 4 sharing! RT JackieJackson5 I went to the video shoot for #HoldMyHand & it's going to be AMAZING! about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<!-- m -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Jackie didn't say that. He retweeted the twitt from @UmOkayThen. Jackie said "Thanks 4 sharing!"
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    this shadow is similar to criss angel's one.... his shadow in "believe"!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

*LUNA*
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    1122michaeljacksontunne-22c970c.jpg

yeah the shadow look more like the one
    of somebody walking than the shadow of this picture.

That's great <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!
    It's Michael shadow coming to us and .......it's a sexy shadow !!! I love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Go Towards the Light"

There are persons' statements that were in coma, the testimonies of these persons say that they were going towards the light in the moment of the coma, and when they returned to the life, the light to return. In the image one sees the silhouette of a man who returns across a tunnel with light... the return of the death <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    YOU GUYS!!! I am very excited to tell you that my boyfriend and I were extras for this! We were there in Tustin for Hold My Hand and I gotta say--- it was such an incredible experience. They had us walking in the light and the director told us to look happy and clap our hands to the music. I hope they use it in the video <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> That would be so cool! There was a kid named Isaac who I believe is a main part of the music video because he was shot separately and he was decked out in MJ outfit and he danced BRILLIANTLY. I mean this kid was legit and he was so adorable he was like 7 or something. We saw him dancing in smoke when we got there at the BLIMP HANGAR really early--from far away I thought it was actually Mike haha jk. The director explained to us that he was a dancer and he had "similar beginnings that Michael Jackson had." I'm not sure what that meant but all I wanna say is that we had so much fun!
    and dont tell anyone I told you this because I dont wanna get busted lol.
  • They will probably use the kid as a young MJ.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    This reminds me what K. Ortega said to Michael in This Is It, after Thriller and everything where in the dark: "Make sure that there's somebody waiting for Michael there with a flashlight and everything. Great." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This reminds me what K. Ortega said to Michael in This Is It, after Thriller and everything where in the dark: "Make sure that there's somebody waiting for Michael there with a flashlight and everything. Great." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    OMG! how could I even not think of that when I read this! I think Im going to have to go watch the movie! it'll be great trying to analyze the movie after getting a lot more clues and info!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    1122michaeljacksontunne-22c970c.jpg

A couple of interesting tid bits to note....this video is suppose to air Dec 6th...the same day the new "Michael" album show is to be aired on Oprah, and also that show includes Teddy Riley who is now saying on his twitter that he believes Michael is alive.

Now add to the mix the shadow in the picture from TMZ ... and don't forget the "tunnel of light" shining behind the hands on the song cover too.

Either someone is throwing down clues at us with a sledge hammer or we are being played by Sony marketing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Funny. 2 nights ago around 3 am my tv turned on with a white bright light <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "go towards the light" was the 1st thought i got <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i just unplugged the whole system to be able to sleep <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    When is the video going to be aired?