New MJ Music Video - Go Towards the Light!!

13»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This reminds me what K. Ortega said to Michael in This Is It, after Thriller and everything where in the dark: "Make sure that there's somebody waiting for Michael there with a flashlight and everything. Great." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes !!
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    When is the video going to be aired?
    On December 6!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is the song that our Australian X-factor winner recorded as his first single.......He was the best, but I see a definite pattern with the songs these days....always about making the world a better place.... this is the best kinda music I want to hear..

Oprah will be airing the first release of "Hold My Hand" and her guests are Teddy Riley and the Cascio family.......enjoy these clips....a worthy winner.

[youtube:bgr4xiqv]

[youtube:bgr4xiqv]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This reminds me what K. Ortega said to Michael in This Is It, after Thriller and everything where in the dark: "Make sure that there's somebody waiting for Michael there with a flashlight and everything. Great." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    To help him back home. BAM! "Heaven Can Wait!"

The walking shadow reminds of Michael's return in moonwalker. The kids think he's dead and there he is!
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    IM SO EXCITED FOR THE VIDEO PREMIERE AND TEDDY RILEY!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    The walking shadow reminds of Michael's return in moonwalker. The kids think he's dead and there he is!

Yep.

1e6et1.jpg

file.php?id=11140
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I didn't even think of that !
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

Oprah will be airing the first release of "Hold My Hand" and her guests are Teddy Riley and the Cascio family.......enjoy these clips....a worthy winner.

OMG I can't wait for it......I'm so excited and nervous and in love and everything......
    The 6th of december mean 6+1+2=9 ...... 9 is the number of ressurection..... OK, I lost it, forgive me...... Michael won't be back on the 6th of december but something has to happen, like everything that happened lately....... the return can only be piece by piece by piece.....