TIAI November 26

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Also on the awakening site, he posted his first message which stated:
    2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

So perhaps, we are closing on dawn and going towards daylight at 11:30PM on November 30th.

that's very interesting.

I'm not very familiar with the awakening site but I think we can clearly see the dawn now, at the end of 2010.
    I mean TMZ is spoiling us with "delicious" clues and messages, Teddy Riley believes MJ is alive, new albums are coming, new videos are coming....... too many news about a dead man......
  • It's now 11:45! So Lilwendy you must be right!
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No it is not: <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->

Yes, Souza, i know...but isn't it odd?
    The same clocks...

What about this Account?
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

It is a hoaxer who photoshopped the picture. Please don't get any clues from this account, because it is definitely not someone affiliated with MJ or thisisalsoit.com.

Thank you very much, Souza...
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you did a little investigation, you would have seen that that clock was not photoshopped, but taken from the same link as TS's clock.
    The only thing one had to do was to follow the link. This once again proves how easy it is to spread false information
    and how easy people assume things for truth.

This still is an investigation site isn't it ?

Found both clocks here btw: http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/mysearch.php?pageNum=2

Ah! that's pretty funny you are the one that found that clock right there! Weren't you also the one starting the thread about the thisisalmostit twitter account?

I don't have to do a little investigation in this case, glad you took the bait.

Yes, I started that thisisalmostit thing but you forget to mention who's idea it initially was.........
    You are only suggesting things and give false information (in this case)
    So who's bait it is anyway ??
    Sometimes it takes a small fish to catch a big one ........
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what's going on here?!
  • 30 minutes till the 12th hour,if we look at it in minutes as days,could it mean 30 days to go? That would be an awesome christmas gift. Just a wild guess but who really knows what the clock means <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .only MJ knows for sure!
  • I love all the ideas that everyone has wrote on here. These redirects hurt my head. There are so many different ways that it could be read. Any of these ideas could be right. It would be nice if they would just come out and say, "You hit the nail on the head". But, it don't. There are so many people, including TMZ that reads these posts. That if something sounds good with the redirect, they will just roll with it and post something on their page that goes with the redirect. Then we think we are on the right path. I just wish that something would happen or someone would say something that proves this could be leading to a "BAM".
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's now 11:45! So Lilwendy you must be right!
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No it is not: <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->

Yes, Souza, i know...but isn't it odd?
    The same clocks...

What about this Account?
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

It is a hoaxer who photoshopped the picture. Please don't get any clues from this account, because it is definitely not someone affiliated with MJ or thisisalsoit.com.

Thank you very much, Souza...
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you did a little investigation, you would have seen that that clock was not photoshopped, but taken from the same link as TS's clock.
    The only thing one had to do was to follow the link. This once again proves how easy it is to spread false information
    and how easy people assume things for truth.

This still is an investigation site isn't it ?

Found both clocks here btw: http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/mysearch.php?pageNum=2

Ah! that's pretty funny you are the one that found that clock right there! Weren't you also the one starting the thread about the thisisalmostit twitter account?

I don't have to do a little investigation in this case, glad you took the bait.

Yes, I started that thisisalmostit thing but you forget to mention who's idea it initially was.........

Oh really? I don't think that is entirely true, what about you? This "big fish" will keep quiet if this nonsense finally stops, like this "big fish" asked like a hundred times.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• My thoughts:

First was... it's close to midnight (11:30) and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Second was... 11/30... November 30th... what date is it today??!!!

Then I came and read all your brilliant ideas... so what do you think?

Riddle me this....Riddle me that... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • You guys have come up with some great ideas that might be the reason for the redirect.
    I am just wondering if the clock really refers to the date 11/30. If so, is it 11/30/10 or 11/30/11? If it refers to the actual time 11:30, is it a.m or p.m? And in what time zone?
    The clip comes from the USF site, which is in Tampa, Florida. So could it be the time TS is refering to? Meaning he is talking about 11:30 p.m. EST? I say p.m. because a.m. is over by now and nothing of significance happened in the a.m.
    So many questions, so few answers. TS can you be a little more specific, please!
  • Oh really? I don't think that is entirely true, what about you? This "big fish" will keep quiet if this nonsense finally stops, like this "big fish" asked like a hundred times.

I have nothing to be quiet about, for people who can read it's all clear,
    Imho on an investigation site it's important to stick with facts, whether it's about legalevidence that is being held back or about a photoshopped image.

Truth will prevail
    Oh really? I don't think that is entirely true, what about you? This "big fish" will keep quiet if this nonsense finally stops, like this "big fish" asked like a hundred times.

I have nothing to be quiet about, for people who can read it's all clear,
    Imho on an investigation site it's important to stick with facts, whether it's about legalevidence that is being held back or about a photoshopped image.

Truth will prevail

No legal evidence was held back and the truth just did prevail. I understand you defend Mo and therefore keep opposing everything I say but there is no use in us going in circles like this, so I will end this discussion right now. Too many useless posts on this board already that shouldn't even be here in the first place. I will tell you the same as I told Mo a few times: If there are issues, you have my e-mail address.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• How fitting..................The BEP's first release off "The Beginning" is:

The Time (Dirty Bit).....................Yes! And, this is what I say to you, Michael.

[center:3gajt9ca]I'M HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH YOU!!!!!

I've had the time of my life
    and I've never felt this way before
    and I swear this is true
    and I owe it all to you!!!!!!![/center:3gajt9ca]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

What is the meaning of that? who´s idea it was?

Throw the rock and show the hand, don´t hide it please.

Cryptic accusations are not helping either.

Can people for once be honest to us? I find very unrespectful all of this drama.

We are not puppets to be played with.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

Can people for once be honest to us? I find very unrespectful all of this drama.

What is going on? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am not going to, if you want to know you should ask keyboardwizz. But please do so in PM because this is where all this ridiculous drama will end because I am sick of it and this is not what the forum should be about.

You are right about using PM.

I made my post public to show how fed up I am with this kind of situations with cryptic accusations.

Lately, posters are pointing fingers, shaking the focusing and balance of members. It is hard to "play" finding info when the attention gets splitted in to gossip and defences.
    Sooooooooooooo,

Back to the clock <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    30 minutes till the 12th hour,if we look at it in minutes as days,could it mean 30 days to go? That would be an awesome christmas gift. Just a wild guess but who really knows what the clock means <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .only MJ knows for sure!

Still no clue about the clock meaning.

Bible passage? , words? , themes? No idea.
  • We are half way through the 11th (final) hour?
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Michael was on the cover of the November 30th issue of BAM magazine in 1984. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.whosdatedwho.com/topic/7947/ ... r-1984.htm<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Michael was on the cover of the November 30th issue of BAM magazine in 1984. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Wow! Amazing find. Thanx for sharing! BAM Michael BAM!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Daniel 11:30
    For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV<!-- m -->

I thought that was an interesting Bible quote. But besides the Bible quote I also think it's an interesting thing that Thriller was released on November 30.

I can't seem to find anything else on November 30, although I found this and I wonder if that's still the case:

November 30, 1735 in History
    Event:
    States of Holland forbid Free Masonry

It's a little hard to search for 11:30 as a significant time and I can't think of a significant meaning for this as a time, other than 30 minutes to midnight (or noon...). But maybe it's just something that didn't happen yet, so let's see what will happen in the next few days.

We are half way through the 11th (final) hour?

I think that the eleventh hour should be between 10 and 11. Between 11 and 12 is the 12th hour.

Oh, now that I didn't find. Thriller, BAM? I don't see him bamming on November 30th actually, but I might be wrong.

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Also on the awakening site, he posted his first message which stated:
    2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

So perhaps, we are closing on dawn and going towards daylight at 11:30PM on November 30th.

that's very interesting.

I'm not very familiar with the awakening site but I think we can clearly see the dawn now, at the end of 2010.
    I mean TMZ is spoiling us with "delicious" clues and messages, Teddy Riley believes MJ is alive, new albums are coming, new videos are coming....... too many news about a dead man......

Wow this is great!!! Thanks TS for this redirect.

Interesting that November 30th will be the 28th Anniversary of the release of Thriller....in view of the fact that in one of the earlier Updates TS did mention the fact that Michael might want to outdo Thriller and make a Thriller 2 and what better way than to fake his death!!! ........perhaps November 30th 2010 will be a significant date for Michael's Thriller 2!!!!!???

It seems to me this redirect is pointing to a date. Perhaps something interesting will happen then to awaken more people to the fact that Michael is still alive?? IDK

I forgot that that the Mj Awakening site was started on November 30th last year. I used to enjoy visiting it and doing the missions and trying to figure out the clues.

As for Michael being on the cover of BAM on 30 November 1984 that is <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> cool.

Just wanted to add too...as people have already pointed out the line from Thriller "it's close to midnight and something evil's lurkin in the dark" - the clock is not far from midnight.....muhawwwwww
  • apparently congress will also be voting on whether to extend unempoyment benifits nov.30th that might be where the thought from will i am or whomever to beware <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->