TIAI November 26

Comments

• the Wiz on blue ray release date is on november the 30th
    http://blueraycenter.com/2010/08/27/the-wiz-coming-to-blu-ray/
  • I think that if the redirection was to be about a bible passage, TS would have redirected to the bible passage.
    If it was a date, as someone already posted, it would have been to a calendar or something like that.

Since the redirect was to a clock and this is the symbol for time, I think that redirect is about time.
    The time on the clock is 11:30. Halfway between 11 & 12.

Midnight
    Midnight marks the beginning and ending. So we are halfway to the end but also halfway to the beginning.
    The hoax end and the start of a new beginning maybe...

In the modern world, midnight is the symbolic end of the world according to the Doomsday Clock, which now sits at 6 minutes to midnight.

Thriller
    It's close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark under the moonlight...
    We are halfway through this adventure and soon the real `thriller`will begin <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Midday and midnight are temporal turning points that for ages have had special significance. In China they are considered to be the high points, respectively, of yang and yin influences (dualism). According to the esoteric view, midnight is the time when the spiritual (in contrast to the physical) sun stands at the zenith; consequently, midnight is associated with contemplation, initiation, and spiritual knowledge and insight. In folk belief midnight is the witching hour when contact with spirits, poor souls, etc. can most easily be established. In fairy tales the midnight hour, and the bright hours of day when no shadows fall, are the times of mysterious happenings.
    http://juliekrose.blogspot.com/2007/09/myths-symbols-folklore-midday-midnight.html

The Eleventh Hour
    The eleventh hour is a colloquial expression meaning "a time which is nearly too late"

The 11th Hour (documentary)
    [youtube:2pi5esbf]
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow....I posted this really fast last night, you can tell by the, "thank guys" typo <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I am amazed at you all here.....you are all
    INCREDIBLE!!! I can't believe all the response and thoughts on this one. The amount of shear thought-processing, research, and good old-fashioned smarts is really astounding. You should all be very proud and give yourselves a pat on the back! I haven't had time to really think on this yet....but you have so motivated me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you so much for all these posts....you are all truly gifted!
    Now......I have to go think on this...it's a really interesting re-direct......only time will tell.
    LOVE & Blessings Always!
    Wishingstar
  • Also on the awakening site, he posted his first message which stated:
    2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

So perhaps, we are closing on dawn and going towards daylight at 11:30PM on November 30th.

that's very interesting.

I'm not very familiar with the awakening site but I think we can clearly see the dawn now, at the end of 2010.
    I mean TMZ is spoiling us with "delicious" clues and messages, Teddy Riley believes MJ is alive, new albums are coming, new videos are coming....... too many news about a dead man......

Oh you should check out the awakening site. You cannot post comments anymore but you can still read the contents. It's one of the most positive sites I've ever been on since being in this adventure. I'll PM you the link so it doesn't look like I'm spamming the site. I also think you make a good point about all these things happening towards the end of 2010. I think a lot more of this constant news about Michael will continue into 2011 with more obvious clues and messages, etc. I also think that there will be a push towards L.O.V.E. in some fashion towards the end of 2011 (in Daylight). Just a gut feeling.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Also on the awakening site, he posted his first message which stated:
    2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

So perhaps, we are closing on dawn and going towards daylight at 11:30PM on November 30th.

that's very interesting.

I'm not very familiar with the awakening site but I think we can clearly see the dawn now, at the end of 2010.
    I mean TMZ is spoiling us with "delicious" clues and messages, Teddy Riley believes MJ is alive, new albums are coming, new videos are coming....... too many news about a dead man......

Oh you should check out the awakening site. You cannot post comments anymore but you can still read the contents. It's one of the most positive sites I've ever been on since being in this adventure. I'll PM you the link so it doesn't look like I'm spamming the site. I also think you make a good point about all these things happening towards the end of 2010. I think a lot more of this constant news about Michael will continue into 2011 with more obvious clues and messages, etc. I also think that there will be a push towards L.O.V.E. in some fashion towards the end of 2011 (in Daylight). Just a gut feeling.

You can link it here, I would like to see it too.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Michael was on the cover of the November 30th issue of BAM magazine in 1984. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.whosdatedwho.com/topic/7947/ ... r-1984.htm<!-- m -->

Here's the image where you can clearly see the November 30:

r8PMm2P3yo9oO0P.jpg
  • [youtube:1jm253vq]

No matter how hard
    The task may seem
    Don't give up our plans
    Don't give up our dreams

No broken bridges
    Can turn us around
    Cause what we're searchin' for
    Will soon be found

'Cause we're almost there
    Just one more step
    Just one more step
    Don't give up
    'Cause we're all almost there

Look at the lonely lovers
    That didn't make it
    Life's long hard climb
    They just couldn't take it

Don't let it happen to me and you
    Hold on together, darlin'
    We'll make it through

Darlin', keep on reachin' out for me
    Keep on reachin, do it for me
    Do it for me...

...Need to feel your hand
    Slippin' from mine?
    Just hold on tighter now, darlin'
    Keep on tryin'

...Baby, do it for me, do it do it baby
    (Cause we're almost there)
    Just one more step
    (We're almost there)
    Don't give up
    Just one more step...
  • Alright, here's the link to Michael Jackson Awakening Site: <!-- m -->http://mjawakening.wordpress.com<!-- m -->

Souza, I think you may have seen this one before and dismissed it as a troll. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> However, I didn't care who the person was behind it because the message was so positive and helped me and others out.

• No matter how hard
    The task may seem
    Don't give up our plans
    Don't give up our dreams

No broken bridges
    Can turn us around
    Will soon be found

Just one more step
    Just one more step
    Don't give up

That didn't make it
    Life's long hard climb

We'll make it through

Do it for me...

Slippin' from mine?
    Keep on tryin'

Just one more step
    (We're almost there)
    Don't give up
    Just one more step...

I LOVE THAT SONG! Even tbough, it has nothing to do with 11:30 redirect or does it? lol Either way, it doesn't hurt to put it in random posts from time to time, especially nowadays. Thanks for sharing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Michael was on the cover of the November 30th issue of BAM magazine in 1984. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.whosdatedwho.com/topic/7947/ ... r-1984.htm<!-- m -->

Here's the image where you can clearly see the November 30:

r8PMm2P3yo9oO0P.jpg

smiley-shocked034.gif
  • You know what's funny about that cover? He looks like a leader of an army of police officers. Is this how he will come back out? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Great find btw.
    Michael as a police!! That would be something.

Latoya has a police license i believe?
  • Michael as a police!! That would be something.

Sorry but that makes me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No offense to Latoya but that is funny.
    Alright, here's the link to Michael Jackson Awakening Site: <!-- m -->http://mjawakening.wordpress.com<!-- m -->

Souza, I think you may have seen this one before and dismissed it as a troll. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> However, I didn't care who the person was behind it because the message was so positive and helped me and others out.

Oh yes I remember that blog. Yes I do think it's a troll because it is my opinion that MJ would not post on a blog as himself for multiple reasons. But I don't see anything wrong with liking it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Michael as a police!! That would be something.

Sorry but that makes me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No offense to Latoya but that is funny.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, LaToya is a certified police officer in the state of Indiana.

• No matter how hard
    The task may seem
    Don't give up our plans
    Don't give up our dreams

No broken bridges
    Can turn us around
    Will soon be found

Just one more step
    Just one more step
    Don't give up

That didn't make it
    Life's long hard climb

We'll make it through

Do it for me...

Slippin' from mine?
    Keep on tryin'

Just one more step
    (We're almost there)
    Don't give up
    Just one more step...

I LOVE THAT SONG! Even tbough, it has nothing to do with 11:30 redirect or does it? lol Either way, it doesn't hurt to put it in random posts from time to time, especially nowadays. Thanks for sharing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

please don't make assumptions about my intent. that's your opinion that this is random. i won't even waste any time trying to explain why I related it to 11:30 since out of everything here you chose to dismiss this so quickly. respect. give it. get it.

• please don't make assumptions about my intent. that's your opinion that this is random. i won't even waste any time trying to explain why I related it to 11:30 since out of everything here you chose to dismiss this so quickly. respect. give it. get it.

Oh wow...chill out. It's not that serious. I did say "or does it?" so you could've just explained it from that question. Relax. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or dismissive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Michael as a police!! That would be something.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, LaToya is a certified police officer in the state of Indiana.
    oh yea I remember that! and she had to get tasered right?

• please don't make assumptions about my intent. that's your opinion that this is random. i won't even waste any time trying to explain why I related it to 11:30 since out of everything here you chose to dismiss this so quickly. respect. give it. get it.

Oh wow...chill out. It's not that serious. I did say "or does it?" so you could've just explained it from that question. Relax. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or dismissive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Please. Stop the condescending. I'm not the one. You relax and think about what you say a bit more. I took your post as dismissive and disrespectful and I'm calling you on it. That's it.

The tension on this board is too high. Let's all take a deep breath and think about why we are here. This has been a crazy month and confusion is all over. We must not loose our heads over it. Think about what's really important in life and review. To lighten up the mood a little, here is someone who has the answer to all problems in the world:

[youtube:31l9u3w8]

• naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    You guys are amazing... really <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think that nobody explored that possibility 11/30 or 11 divided by 30 = 0.3666666666...7 LOL

About the end of this world.... I think that things will begin before the 21/12/2012.... <this is the date of the end or the beginning rather (imo).

NASA is trying to tell us what will begin in 2012 .

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbqmd3 ... m-201_tech<!-- m -->

However NASA has lied to us and contradicted themselves. In one story (first link, the very last question, in Nov 09 NASA said no big deal about the storms. The second link just 8 mos. later NASA has contradicted themselves and it is a VERY BIG deal.

<!-- m -->http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... 4jun_swef/<!-- m -->

If they are lying about this, what other serious questions that were ask in the first link are they lying about. It is up to us to seek knowledge and learn. Like Michael said..."well they... THEY WHO" it has to start with us.

Are we in the 11th hour?
  • Please. Stop the condescending. I'm not the one. You relax and think about what you say a bit more. I took your post as dismissive and disrespectful and I'm calling you on it. That's it.

I am sorry that you took my post that way. I really didn't mean it to be that way. I reread the post and it does make sense in relation to the redirect and I can see why you viewed it as condescending. I wasn't trying to be rude to you so I apologize for that. Truce?

sorry.gif

• The tension on this board is too high. Let's all take a deep breath and think about why we are here. This has been a crazy month and confusion is all over. We must not loose our heads over it. Think about what's really important in life and review. To lighten up the mood a little, here is someone who has the answer to all problems in the world:

[youtube:229avja8]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

The tension on this board is too high. Let's all take a deep breath and think about why we are here. This has been a crazy month and confusion is all over. We must not loose our heads over it. Think about what's really important in life and review. To lighten up the mood a little, here is someone who has the answer to all problems in the world:

[youtube:1yoti44d]

hahahaha....that's hilarious. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• The tension on this board is too high. Let's all take a deep breath and think about why we are here. This has been a crazy month and confusion is all over. We must not loose our heads over it. Think about what's really important in life and review. To lighten up the mood a little, here is someone who has the answer to all problems in the world:

[youtube:1zhexee7]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks for that and to make this relate to Michael Jackson...here ya go:

[youtube:1zhexee7]