TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Probably shouldn't be posting this here, but I thought it is relevant to a suggestion that "Church of Scientology and the illuminati" are connected as was suggested...I found this site:

<!-- m -->http://theilluminatiwatch.com/tag/churc ... ientology/<!-- m -->

This is the single most complete and well researched work in the field of mind control and Monarch Programming. Illuminati Formula provides an in-depth (and disturbing) look at the hidden world of mind control with mind-boggling detail. Although some parts might sound “preachy” and overtly christian, the factual background of the thesis remains undisputable. A must for those who want to understand the hidden force ruling this world.

“There are many dangers to the human race, some real and some imagined. I believe that the trauma-based mind control which this
    book exposes is the greatest danger to the human race. It gives evil men the power to carry out any evil deed totally undetected. By the
    time the astute reader finishes this book, they will be as familiar with how to carry out trauma-based mind-control as some of the
    programmers. Ancient and more recent secrets will no longer be secrets. Over the years, I have spent thousands of hours studying the
    Illuminati, the Intelligence agencies of the world, and the occult world in general. The centerpiece of these organizations is the trauma-based
    mind control that they carry out. Without the ability to carry out this sophisticated type of mind-control using MPD, drugs, hypnosis and
    electronics and other control methodologies, these organizations would fail to keep their dark evil deeds secret. When one of the mindcontrol programmers of the Church of Scientology, who has left Scientology, was asked about MPD, he said, “It’s the name of the game of mind control.” Research into this subject will never be complete. This book has tried to give a comprehensive view of how the programming is done. The basic techniques were developed in German, Scottish, Italian, and English Illuminati families and have been done for centuries. Some report that some of the techniques go back to ancient Egypt and ancient Babylon to the ancient mystery religions.”

The 12 Major Sciences of Monarch Mind Control
    I. The Selection & Preparation of the Victim
    A. Genetics & dissociative abilities
    B. Availability
    C. Physical & Mental requirements
    D. List of organizations carrying out programming
    E. 4 foundational steps for programming
    F. Step 1. Spiritual requirements, Moon Child ceremonies, traumatization in vitro
    G. Step 2. Trauma by premature birth
    H. Step 3. Love bombing/love bonding
    I. Step 4. Severing the “core” of the mind
    J. Further considerations

II. The Traumatization & Torture of the Victim
    A. A site for torture of children, NOTS China Lake
    B. What trauma does, the creation of PTSD & DID (MPD)
    C. How the torture is carried out, types of trauma
    D. How MPD works
    E. The Core
    F. The Anchoring Experience

III. The Use of Drugs
    A. A list of drugs used
    B. A brief history of use
    C. Applications for drugs to control a slave

IV. The Use of Hypnosis
    A. Dissociation, trance, & its historical use
    B. How to program with hypnosis
    C. How to boost creativity of victim with hypnosis
    D. Keeping the mind dissociative
    E. Keeping the mind in a programming state
    F. Hypnotic triggers & cues
    G. Hypnosis in programs & other uses
    V. The Skill of Lying, The Art of Deceit
    A. Overview
    B. The use of fiction
    C. The use of lies externally, incl. covers and fronts
    D. The use of internal deceptions, incl. the art of hiding things in a system

VI. The Use of Electricity & Electronics
    A. For torture
    B. For memory deletion
    C. For implanting thoughts
    D. Electronic communication & control

VII. Engineering & Structuring Of An MPD System
    A. Structuring of MPD worlds
    B. The creation of roles
    C. Building in layered defenses
    D. Building backup systems

VIII. Body Manipulation & Programming
    A. Scarring the brain stem
    B. Split brain work
    C. Medical technologies
    D. Histamines
    E. The use of body programs

IX. Mind Manipulation by Psychological Programming
    Methods: Behavior Modification, Psychological Motivation & NLP
    A. Observing a satanic family conditioning their children
    B. Behavior modification, obedience training
    C. Isolation
    D. Repetition
    E. Psychological motivators, md. pride/needs/wants
    F. Neuro-linguistic programming
    G. The inversion of pain & pleasure

X. Spiritual Control Techniques, Possession, Trances, Etc.
    A. Using spiritual principles against a person
    B. How the Monarch program miniturizes what is done on a large scale
    C. Dehumanization
    D. Fear
    E. The use of guilt, shame, ridicule & anger
    F. Teaching that the master is God
    G. Portals, Focal Points
    H. Vows & oaths
    I. The use of demon possession, layering in, etc.
    J. The use of “angel” alters
    K. The misuse of Scripture
    L. Theta programming

XI. Internal Controls
    A. Teaching occult philosophies & ideologies
    B. Internal computers
    C. Internal hierarchies

XII. External Control
    A. Monitoring (Asset control)
    B. The art of blackmail
    C. Bribes
    D. The Control of the Milieu E. Bonding & twinning
    F. Peer pressure

Appendix I: The Programmers
    The Antichrist: The Chief Handler/Programmer
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thankyou TS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Long posts don't bother me in the least. The longer the better for me.

The last few weeks I have been re-reading your Updates and posts again and I still have no doubts. I'm going to miss your daily redirects and I hope you reconsider, but of course I respect your decision. I've been reading your redirects and Updates since they began last year and they have opened my eyes to so much in this world and made me research and look into things which I have not before.

Thank you for all the hard work, thought, care, research, explanation, time, patience and love you have put into your redirects and Updates.

I do love the little "hints" and "read between the lines" in your posts.....I doubt I have picked up on them all ....but think I've done OK the past year

.........recalling Lynyrd Skynyrd now for some reason <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Lots of Love to you TS...The Source...The Sign <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Always worth to read these long posts, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you for the details,TS.

Keep the Faith with patience.
    "Things will go better...."

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you TS, I'm gonna read it, with the snow falling down from the sky...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Anyone else got a headache after this and need Zanex?..
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Glad you posted, TS. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Things have indeed been quieter the last few months and i have to admit it was a good rest, though I'm not sure if MJ planned it for this purpose, in any case I'm grateful. Even though there are less people posting (including me), i'm sure many still check for the TIAI redirects and any MJ-related news or updates. We're watching and we'll be here when you need us. Take care TS, I hope your next post won't be long!
    Well TS I think that you nailed it. I wanted to thank you for point 8 it means so much for me and I really believe that Michael is helped by God Almighty in this adventure and to know that is the main reason why I feel so "involved" in this. I will never lose faith God willing. You said it so well God is the Best Protector. Whatever Michael chooses to do, no matter where he is, there is abolutely nothing that can prevent him from accomplishing his mission, absolutely nothing! Nobody has ever taken control over the world no matter how hard they have tried....
    God bless you always.
  • Thanks so much TS!

Believe in GOD, Believe in L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TS, "so there' really s no point". Was thata clu e or atypo.
  • When T.S said that they aren't working with TMZ than how comes in one of the TMZ stories about Heidi and Spencer it said Scared yet? and in T.S's "Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET" post the capital letters also say SCARED YET?

With this bit do you think its the same with MJ that there are so many similarities with the MJ and Elvis hoax.

“One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t. We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28). “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth. Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33). “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that. If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this. But he had to be eliminated from the beginning. He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).

Maybe KJ wasn't told but she might know about MJ's death hoax. So maybe KJ will be told after 3 years, I only say this because of the similarities with Elvis.
  • g32g32 Posts: 32
    Thank u TS, lots of blessings from Peru. Actually i think im the only one here in my country who really feels and thinks that MJ is alive.... the other ones just doesnt..thats sad...and im also the only one here in my counmtry who follows thisisalsoit dot com.... im glad i do...believe it or not, before i started to be into MJ's music, i felt the need to change the world and ppls mind...after following MJ my conviction is stronger.. i think MJ is the chosen one from God, if im wrong i apologize, God hehe...L.o.v.e.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    My heartfelt thanks to you TS for this update. I really believe it has helped "clear the air" to some of the questions that have been brought up again recently.

I have always believed in my heart that Michael is alive and I have also come to realize that Elvis lives too, although their reasons for faking their death are very different. Just because Elvis hasn't returned for over 33 years now doesn't mean that Michael won't, nor does it mean that Elvis (Jesse) will always stay hidden although it's understandable if he does.

I believe your role is vital to this hoax and I appreciate that you've been re-directing for over a year now and that you waited so that a lot of us could realize on our own that MJ hoaxed his death before TIAI came along. Thinking for ourselves is key but it certainly doesn't hurt to be nudged in the right direction.

And yes, I definitely did notice that things got a bit crazy in November - piece by piece more is being revealed - as promised. I am keeping the faith and have been for 17 months now. This is truly the greatest hoax/adventure and I'm glad to be a part of it and knowing that it's all for love. Michael's mission is so important and it won't be long before the whole world realizes that for themselves. God bless everyone.
  • 7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?

12.1.2010 = 1+2+1+2+1=7 Another coincidence? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Thanks girl(s)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What a mind blowing post this is TS! WoW! I had LOTS of things to write to you but now I remember any of them! When I was reading your post, I found many new shocking things but now I remember any of them. This must be your magic. It’s like you show it all but suddenly you take it all back. And you don’t make it yourself and on purpose but let our brains to play the game with us. I have to re-read the post over and over again to make up my mind. It is not because your posts are complicated, it is because you give so much information and explain them all in details for us to understand and it is because of an overload to our brains. Am I complaining about this? How can I? That would make me such an ungrateful person. But on the contrary I have no idea about how I can thank you enough for the things you helped me to understand, and for the things you taught me. Some people ask me what you taught us during the past year and my answer to them is; thanks to TS I learned so many things in this past year which I couldn’t learn during my life time, until last year.

With this post of yours, there shouldn’t be any questions left in people’s minds IF they didn’t close their minds to the truth itself which screams so loudly in your posts, and IF they don’t have any prejudice against you and IF their intention is NOT to oppose you to oppose something only. Everything is so open and clear as the beautiful sunlight. And it depends on people to see the beatiful view or the dark clouds.

Now I have to land on earth first before I go and read your post once more because I’m flying so high at the moment with the magic of your post. Within the harmony of these feelings and rave, I was about to forget the fact that you’re not going to make daily redirects which saddened me a lot. I do appreciate your decisions but still I would love to encourage you to think about this desicion once more since there are so many people that you light up and lead to think through the right direction. Otherwise we could be lost within many clues and issues going on. I’m not asking you to spoonfeed us but to lead us to the right direction has been the best for us and that’s what we still need.

Other than these, I don’t like to write “yeah I knew it, I knew TS was legit” or “I’d already known the things TS wrote” kind of things. But I want to write that, I LEARN more and more with your every new post! And I’m so grateful for this. I wish I had an idea how I can thank you more because I feel I owe you a lot. The words are never enough but it seems like it is all I can do for now, so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TS! Thank God that we have you. God bless you TS, and God bless Michael that he sent you to us and GOD BLESS MICHAEL, THE KING, THE LEADER, THE COMMANDER OF ARMY OF L.O.V.E!
    Thank u TS, lots of blessings from Peru. Actually i think im the only one here in my country who really feels and thinks that MJ is alive.... the other ones just doesnt..thats sad...and im also the only one here in my counmtry who follows thisisalsoit dot com.... im glad i do...believe it or not, before i started to be into MJ's music, i felt the need to change the world and ppls mind...after following MJ my conviction is stronger.. i think MJ is the chosen one from God, if im wrong i apologize, God hehe...L.o.v.e.

Hello there g32,

How great to see people from all over the world come together on this forum. Michael has an amazing magic to gather people. And it doesn't matter where you are coming from but it matter where you are going through! And with the leader we have, we are all going to the same direction and on his command we will begin! We will make that change all together; for ourselves, for the next generations, for the world, for the universe, for the LOVE!

Greetings from Turkey.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    TS-

With MJ: his enemies really did kill the reputation, the image, the performer, the King of Pop—Michael Joseph Jackson. Therefore, the statements and emotions of the family are real—even though it is metaphorical murder, and not literal. Even the Bible uses death and murder in a metaphorical sense: “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer ...” (1 John 3:15; see Luke 9:60; etc).
    -Here's the question I pose: Joseph vs. Joe? Which do we go with? TS writes Joseph, while many of us have argued Joe. Is this a "test?" Just because TS says it, do we believe it? Opinions?

I will try to reply your question with my own opinion. Michael Joseph Jackson was the King of Pop only. The musician, the artist. But he was "murdered" by his enemies on the 25th! We still have Michael JOE Jackson who is NOT only the musician but also the GREATEST ENTERTAINER in the world, the film maker, the producer, the businessman, the genius, the magician, the wake up caller for the world, the leader, the commander of Army of Love! MEET THE MAN YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! MEET THE MAN YOU'VE NEVER KNOWN BEFORE! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hope I could help you to get what it could mean. This is how I get it.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Aww, I was mentioned in this one! I love when that happens <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks TS. Nothing really new was presented, but that doesn't mean it wasn't needed. Some things I realized already and some things I didn't, sometimes it's nice to have it pointed out. Although I have learned to look at things much differently and to find things on my own.

The most helpful part of this post, in my opinion, was the information/insight on Elvis. I never thought before that maybe he purposely told Linda he doesn't support the case, while still not objecting to Eliza. That is because he probably does want the truth to come out (otherwise, why would he have written that book?) but simply doesn't want to be found and put in danger. This makes a lot of sense. Like TS said...Elvis/Jesse is getting older and probably really does want to "BAM", but doesn't want that to change his current way of life. I try to put myself in his shoes. If it were me, I would want the whole world to know. But I certainly wouldn't want to be put back in the limelight as an old man when people would be expecting the king of rock and roll. I would want the truth to be known, but still live my life out in peace. Perhaps that is why he waited until he was an older man to write the book, he knows he's not going to live forever so if he wants the truth to be told, he better tell it now - that kind of thing.

Also an interesting point that TS made, is that in his book, Jesse talks about how his own father didn't know about the "hoax". His own dad didn't know! Now that doesn't automatically mean that Michael's mother doesn't know, but I do think it's safe to say that if MJ faked his death then the ENTIRE family could not possibly be allowed to be "in on it". That would be much too risky. Again, I try to put myself in MJ's shoes. If I were to fake my death, who would I tell? And the answer is easy - not very many people! I personally might not even tell my own mother. Actually, my mom is great at keeping secrets, so I probably would tell her. But I for SURE would not tell many others. Take my grandmother for instance - love her to death but she is TERRIBLE at keeping secrets. Even though I love her and know that my "death" would hurt her more deeply than I probably even know, I still would not be able to trust her with my secret. So I can totally understand the notion that maybe some of the family members do not know a thing. OR, I bet many of them were not told anything but have figured some of it out on their own based on investigation and speculation JUST LIKE US.

I am a little sad about the redirects as well, but for selfish reasons. It helps me wake up in a good mood, because I am excited to see what the redirect will be. I'm sure many can relate to my redirect addiction <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But in all seriousness, I think it may be a good sign that the redirects will be stopping. To me that says that there is more going on behind the scenes, something is brewing, and we're getting closer to the end... or the beginning I should say <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks again TS! I truly hope those who haven't yet will take the time to read all of your posts before deciding you are fake. I am going to re-read this one (taking MJ's strong advice, and thinking (reading) twice <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) And after that I will try to still my mind and keep watching. I believe often in life we miss very important things from others and from God because we are so busy trying to figure things out. So maybe once our hearts are calm and ready for what's to come....it will come.

Be still, and know that I am God Psalm 46:10

And for those who don't believe in God, you can replace "God" with "Love" because God IS Love, and I bet those who don't believe in God, DO believe in Love. So let's be still and know that it's all for Love and and know that Love makes all things possible.
    TS, "so there' really s no point". Was thata clu e or atypo.

LOL
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?

Nice catch Sarahli! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TS:
    "Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”. So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00. The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy. Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully. It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26). I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!"

AMEN...
    I agree with everything you posted. You have nothing to prove to me; what ever happens, don't let go of my hand...I'm here for the long run. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God is in the bigger picture. I just want to Thank You for everything TS. I enjoy your re-directs and will miss them; esp the Bible verses, they have ministered to my heart on more than one occasion. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I get it; 30 minutes to Midnight.
    Along those lines I found the lyrics to this song interesting:

[youtube:2jccqenq]

TS...
    May the Lord Bless you & keep you
    The LORD make His face shine upon you,
    And be gracious to you;
    The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
    And give you peace.

Love you more... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thankyou TS. You surely are The Source. According to the scriptures, our words have the ability to create life or death, and in keeping with this thought, I want to say that I am sorry for anything that may have wounded you on this forum. I shall truly miss your redirects.
    How hard it must have been for Elvis to see so little of his lovely daughter as she was growing up. I find this thought quite heartbreaking. The reference from Dr Hinton's book about scientology and the EPE makes me curious as to how Jesse feels about his daughter's involvement in such an organision, oh heck, lets call it as it is--cult. Perhaps this is another component of it being all for L.O.V.E. What parent would not do whatever it takes for their child?
    Doubts? No. If God be for us, who can be against us? Sending love and peace to you and your family TS, and I hope it isn't too long till we hear from you again.
  • THANK YOU, TS. YOUR POST, AS ALWAYS, IS APPRECIATED.

This can be for everyone.
    Matthew 17:20 - He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth,
    If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this
    mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing
    will be impossible for you.

LOVE Always♥
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Dear TS, I am sure that most of are very grateful for this update that is meant to reassure us and remind us that we need to be prepared for what is yet to come. I must admit, I am a bit SCARED, but thank you for also reminding us about the message of LOVE and to keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

By the way:
    Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

I think a few of us have felt your prescence sometimes, even in disguise. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> THANK YOU and do I beLIEve ? YepYep <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->