TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??

Comments

• When T.S said that they aren't working with TMZ than how comes in one of the TMZ stories about Heidi and Spencer it said Scared yet? and in T.S's "Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET" post the capital letters also say SCARED YET?

You are mistaking what TS wrote ("working for") with the phrase "working with"—the former speaks of "employment", the latter indicates cooperation. TS is cooperating with TMZ (as she/he said in section 4), but is not their employee (as she/he said in section 5).

With this bit do you think its the same with MJ that there are so many similarities with the MJ and Elvis hoax.
    “One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t. We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28). “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth. Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33). “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that. If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this. But he had to be eliminated from the beginning. He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).

Maybe KJ wasn't told but she might know about MJ's death hoax. So maybe KJ will be told after 3 years, I only say this because of the similarities with Elvis.

I feel like the excerpt applies more to Joe and that he may be the one who is unaware of Michael faking his death—or at least in the name of drawing another parallel to Elvis, pretending to be unaware (it does say "Daddy", not "Mommy", afterall). And in view of how Joe keeps pushing that "Wrongful Death Lawsuit"—which he re-filed yesterday (11-30)—he seems the likelier candidate to be "out of the know". Personally, I think Katherine is very much "clued-in" (just a hunch though).

Thanks melody for clearing that up, I've never been good at getting clues.

Also I just wanted to draw upon what TS said

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I know we have said on other posts that unbelievers aren't believing and that they should wake up, which they should but I feel we should too. No doubt there are topics on this forum that cause controversy because people have their own opinions, controversy isn't always good, in the case, we shouldn't work against each other ( meaning arguing, which has been happening lately as we get closer and know more). This doesn't just affect the people who are involved in the arguing/controversy but everyone on the forum. Things are only going to get harder as we get closer and now or in the near future is not the time to divide.

I believe this site is mostly a loving and supportive site, but things around as might get us to lose focus and stray but we have to band together, we are stronger as a group.

To those who have left the site, we still wish you would come back and those who don't believe we wish you open your eyes and see what we can see.

Also I love these two quotes from the bible

About LOVE:

“Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the GREATEST of them all is LOVE.”

And about faith:

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move."
  • Triple Seven has spoken!!! i mean TS! Like always, I'm stunned and keeping my faith strong. Thank you always for giving us the push we need it to see this more clearly. If by any change you come to Puerto Rico let me know so I can have you cook any dinner you like. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Tito likes TACOS! In closing, thanks again for enlightening us the way.

Study Peace!

Yambo
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    First, I am a TS "doubter". Secondly, we all have doubts about one thing or another, but we all believe in Michael. I hope we can all remember that, especially since TS took the time to put their thoughts onto this thread.

Yes, this "doubter" did read the posting in its entirety, which by the way is why I am now able to respond.

Lastly, I think it is much TS(Too Soon)before we all reach the end of this journey.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Lol Triple Seven, that's cool. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

What I noticed, is that in TS' post "Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET" he signs his post as "The Sign" but also, he randomly capitalizes "Time" so he's also kind of saying TS stands for "Time Sign" but in this post, he randomly capitalizes "The Source" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Maybe he's all three!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I feel what you're saying guys I also had that feeling and felt some sadness and something else that I can't describe (can be wrong of course) but the story of Moses came to my mind.. when he left to bring some fire (warmth and light) and that people already forgot what he had teached them when he went back... he ended up with two believers.... etc.

Yesterday something else popped up in my head "My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars..." somehow it can be relevant...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yesterday something else popped up in my head "My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars..." somehow it can be relevant...

I'm still waiting for "Another Day" to leak (the complete one I mean of course), I am curious about the rest of the lyrics.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I feel what you're saying guys I also had that feeling and felt some sadness and something else that I can't describe (can be wrong of course) but the story of Moses came to my mind.. when he left to bring some fire (warmth and light) and that people already forgot what he had teached them when he went back... he ended up with two believers.... etc.

I have often pondered on the same thing since the first time I heard that song last year. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I feel what you're saying guys I also had that feeling and felt some sadness and something else that I can't describe (can be wrong of course) but the story of Moses came to my mind.. when he left to bring some fire (warmth and light) and that people already forgot what he had teached them when he went back... he ended up with two believers.... etc.

I have often pondered on the same thing since the first time I heard that song last year. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't know if you think what I think it is but maybe that this is it... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• By the way:
    If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

I think a few of us have felt your prescence sometimes, even in disguise. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> THANK YOU and do I beLIEve ? YepYep <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If I signed up with various usernames

I understood that as a hypothesis <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Yes, @Gema of course this is an "If" and therefore, an hypothesis, thank you.

A hypothesis that TS inferred himself!
    ha ha ha
    good point, TS! Keep everyone guessing. Your identity may be a bigger mystery than the MJ hoax itself! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[center:9ep90mlc]But, on a serious note, I solemnly proclaim that:
    I AM A BELIEVER!!!!!
    yep, yep, yep, yep, yep[/center:9ep90mlc]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't believe Ms. Katherine doesn't know about the hoax.
    Now it's my turn to say "He wouldn't do this to his Mother".
    But who really knows..........
    I don't believe Ms. Katherine doesn't know about the hoax.
    Now it's my turn to say "He wouldn't do this to his Mother".
    But who really knows..........
    But if any still have difficulty with the emotions and statements of Katherine and/or Randy, you might want to consider that maybe some of the family members are not in on the hoax. I’m not saying that this is the actual case; but if it’s easier for you, this is yet another example where the Elvis connection could help.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

You could tell the truth or you could try to test us again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I must confess I am one of those who thought they saw you under another username <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

If I was wrong - so be it......but I don't think so <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you TS for speaking up at this time. I have a mental image of you as The Shepherd, skillfully guiding us to greener pastures. God bless you, Michael and Elvis/Jesse for making us aware that we have reached the eleventh hour in human history. Past. Present and Future, it was, is and always will be "ALL FOR LOVE" <3
  • If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

You could tell the truth or you could try to test us again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I must confess I am one of those who thought they saw you under another username <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

If I was wrong - so be it......but I don't think so <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

what username do you think TS used?
  • Hi TS, I appreciate the time you spend trying to help .Your long posts are much expected...It was very difficult to "walk alone" trying to understand what did happen to Michael...It was incredible after several months to find clues and trails and people unsatisfied like me .So thank you so much...It's a great adventure.It's obvious that Michael was everywhere in November (not only in my dreams !), and not only because of money (to sell all the MJ's Products) there was much more, it was very odd and exciting...I won't be long...I'm french and it's still difficult for me not to lose the thread when I speak in english...Happy to be with you all , we 're all the same trying to be MJ's good soldiers of LOVE.We miss him so much.
  • It might be fun to start some sort of "Who is TS" campaign - not to find out his (or her) identity, but to draw more attention. Like have a t-shirt that says "Who is TS", or post it around the internet. People would see it and start wondering and maybe even google it or something.

We need more people "in the know", Michael is going to need the support of a lot of people so maybe we need to think of new ways or recruiting more and more members to the Army of L.O.V.E. And once people start reading TS's updates, it is kinda hard to argue his logic.

HAHAHAHA! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I L.O.V.E. that idea! An official/unofficial Forum T-shirt.
    Who is The Sign...
    May The Sign be with you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Have you seen The Sign? 777 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Triple Seven
    777 The Sign of things to come

Oh we could have lots of fun with this... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Must... fight... the urge
  • It might be fun to start some sort of "Who is TS" campaign - not to find out his (or her) identity, but to draw more attention. Like have a t-shirt that says "Who is TS", or post it around the internet. People would see it and start wondering and maybe even google it or something.

We need more people "in the know", Michael is going to need the support of a lot of people so maybe we need to think of new ways or recruiting more and more members to the Army of L.O.V.E. And once people start reading TS's updates, it is kinda hard to argue his logic.

HAHAHAHA! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I L.O.V.E. that idea! An official/unofficial Forum T-shirt.
    Who is The Sign...
    May The Sign be with you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Have you seen The Sign? 777 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Triple Seven
    777 The Sign of things to come

Oh we could have lots of fun with this... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I do think it would be fun. However, in all honesty I don't think it's necessary. I think the majority of people are aware of the possibility that MJ faked his death. And if not, they are at LEAST aware that something very strange is going on and it's not a normal death. That being said, when Michael bams, lots and lots (basically everyone) of people are going to notice and take interest. It will only be a matter of time before our forum is bombarded with people who want to know all the details. There may not be a lot of us "hoaxers" but I believe there is enough. I've been thinking that maybe Michael wants to keep the number of believers relatively low. If he wants to shock the world, he wants to shock the world...meaning, not everyone can know about it because otherwise it wouldn't be as shocking. And IF he wanted there to be more of us, he would make that happen. I mean come on, he pulled off the hoax, I think he could pull a few strings and get more people to believe. Perhaps thats what he was doing with Teddy Riley. Although, I think Teddy's role is to just plant the seed in the media and get people thinking about the idea, even if they think it's nuts. If it were a plan to get more believers, I think he would have chosen one of his more famous friends.

Also, we don't want to put too much emphasis on TS. Yes, it might spark interest. But how many people are actually going to come to the forum and spend 80 years reading TS' posts? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Lol, I just mean that they are really long and nobody who is new to all of this is going to read all of those posts just to find out who TS is. Maybe it would bring more people to the forum, maybe not. I just think the most important thing we can do is keep reading and researching ourselves so that we know all the information when the time comes. I have found that most people are willing to listen to me talk about it, to have a conversation about it, but they don't want to come to the forum.

I don't know, just my 2 cents. I certainly don't think it would hurt anything just not sure if it would be worth the effort.
    Must... fight... the urge

I think SEHF should be handed the first T-shirt... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• I feel what you're saying guys I also had that feeling and felt some sadness and something else that I can't describe (can be wrong of course) but the story of Moses came to my mind.. when he left to bring some fire (warmth and light) and that people already forgot what he had teached them when he went back... he ended up with two believers.... etc.

I don't know if you think what I think it is but maybe that this is it... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That would be difficult for me to judge, if that is what I think .... that this is it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> PM me if you what to chat about it let me know what you think <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Thanks TS for having donated most of his time to answer us. This was the best post you wrote, it has many answers we sought.
    Anyway, it's good to have your attention and as you yourself wrote: Everything will go and the truth will prevail.
    Meanwhile I'll keep in this adventure, waiting for this so day dreamed!
  • Thanks TS for having donated most of his time to answer us. This was the best post you wrote, it has many answers we sought.
    Anyway, it's good to have your attention and as you yourself wrote: Everything will go and the truth will prevail.
    Meanwhile I'll keep in this adventure, waiting for this so day dreamed!

Make your words mine. I couldn´t say better. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanx TS

• 4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward

Indeed, many people on the forum, as well as the general public, are not real good at math—especially if it gets complex. I'm one of these people, and I'm not ashamed to admit that the calculator is under one of the hot keys of my laptop and the calculator on my cell phone is one of my best friends. Your math skills are excellent while I suck at math.

Therefore, me calculating the statistics of whether the MJ numerology was all by chance or design would have the same foolish results as sending you into the show ring with one of my dogs and expecting you to handle it like I do with the same results.

It's not that I can't or won't accept the numerology, I just pointed out that, especially when one is familiar with multicontextual research, there are countless events in which numerology is involved. Does that mean that all these events are planned?

The following is for everyone, and not just for TS:
    5. Outthinking the Illuminati

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”? Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?

TS is talking about two different things in two different speeches.

In this speech, recorded on July 6th 2002, MJ explicitly speaks out against Sony/Tommy Mottola:

[youtube:2yqz3yp2]

In this speech in Harlem in 2002, which according to the date appearing in the footage was recorded on July 9th, MJ doesn't even mention the words Sony and/or Mottola while talking about artists and the record companies.

The things that stood out to me in these videos ware the differences of MJ's appearance. One day he wore shades and black gloves, the other day no shades and no gloves. Also the behaviour on both days is different. Thinking back of Randy who keeps saying MJ did not sign the 2002 will, the theory of a double with bad intentions being involved in the plot to bring MJ down comes up again and makes me wonder if it is the Real Deal in BOTH these videos. I know I'm not the only one who has this question.

Also, here is a very good point from jacilovesmichael: “If he was murdered, then those who murdered him [supposedly including TS] surely wouldn’t want to continue spreading the message [which is exactly what TS does] that he was murdered for.” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15976&start=25#p271397}.
    Sorry, but this is not logical thinking. Is it realistic to even think that the people who believe that the illuminati killed Michael Jackson or the roughly 1000 hoaxers who think that MJ planned this hoax to expose the illuminati would truly be able to threaten the illuminati? No, that's not realistic. According to the general public we are just conspiracy nutters, and we are not taken seriously. In fact, everyone is making fun of us. So IF Sony and/or TS would be involved in a murder plot (mind, I never said this was the case and I still don't) it wouldn't endanger anyone, it would just be ridiculed like the entire illuminati conspiracy is ridiculed by the general public.

I'm sorry TS, but this last update doesn't bring clarity regarding the Elvis/MJ issue as far as I'm concerned, instead it brings more confusion. Fact is that Linda Hood stopped supporting Eliza's ongoing court case in December 2009 and she stated her reasons for it on her website back then. In September you wrote that Elvis/Jesse STILL has Linda as an informer. Now you're adding more confusion by writing:
    Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48). Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did! And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.
    I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know. And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future. If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
    There has been a lot of question and discussion lately about Linda Hood Sigmon, and whether she is a reliable informer for Elvis/Jesse. According to her: “Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case …” {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53}.

According to Eliza: “NEVER HAS MY BROTHER CONTACTED MYSELF VIA MAIL, PHONE OR EMAIL TO ASK, REQUEST OR ORDER ME TO DISCONTINUE AND/OR WITHDRAW FROM MY COURT CASE. NOT WHILE IT WAS FILED IN PROBATE COURT OR SINCE IT HAS BEEN FILED IN CHANCERY COURT. UNLESS OR UNTIL HE DOES, I SHALL CONTINUE TO ASSERT MY RIGHT TO DO SO.”
    {http://elizapresley.blogspot.com/2010/11/december-14-2010-130pm.html}.

Which of these statements is true: the one from Linda, or the one from Eliza? Can you wrap your mind around the idea that both of these statements are true? Is it possible that Jesse has asked Linda not to support the court case, and yet he has not asked Eliza to stop it? Can you put yourself in his shoes for a moment, and understand what issues he is dealing with?
    Now you are suggesting that you are The Elvis/Jesse Informer?

Then you quote a recent comment of Linda Hood:
    Actually, Linda has put more legal weight on the DNA evidence than I have ever done. “Once it became clear this month that the judge has refused to dismiss the case, after seeing the DNA results which revolve around my friend Jesse’s DNA … No judge would allow a case to proceed in this manner without substantiating proof … the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse.” {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53}.
    I'm sorry, but according to you one time Linda doesn't know all of it, and the other time she is right. This still doesn't answer the question as to why you stated in September that Elvis/Jesse STILL has Linda as an informer, while it's been known that she stopped supporting the case 9 months prior to your statement. Instead of giving a clear answer to the questions you added more confusing and assuming statements.

Since I'm forensically examining the entire Michael Jackson saga and everything that seems to be connected to it I stick to facts instead of sticking to assumptions, believe and faith.

10. Eliza’s Court Case

Many say that posts by TS are too long; and some people don’t even read them, because they are so long. Also, I was asked to keep this post short—and yet the same person complained that I left important information out of a previous post (update #6). It is possible to include more information, and it is also possible to keep the posts short; but it is not possible to do both. So what should I do: keep my posts short, and leave out important details? Or have long posts?

From update #6:
    For those who are entirely new to all this: Eliza is the lady who discovered DNA evidence that she is the half-sister of Elvis Presley—and to top it all off, the DNA also proves that Elvis is still alive! Elvis lives in hiding, and has been going by the name “Jesse”—named after his twin brother, who was stillborn.

Simply adding the words "the methods of DNA collection/shipping do not match certain legal protocol" or "Eliza’s DNA was not all collected and shipped and handled under the specified legal criteria for chain of custody proof" to the above quote would not have made your post significantly longer. These words would have given clarity right from the start and this simple addition would have avoided the whole recent discussion.

Notice also that I said “proofs” (plural); so I was not talking merely about the DNA. Other strong scientific evidences included the photograph, the lie detector test, and the graphology / Forensic Document Examiner {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=16038&start=25#p272697}.

The photograph:
    In addition to the DNA evidence, there are several other categories of evidence. The following video clip is a cross-fade from Elvis to Jesse, and the face remains the same
    How come that this cross-fade is overall accepted as strong scientific evidence of Jesse being Elvis, while numerous members objected to the cross-fades Souza and I published of several "MJs" in the thread "The real deal...at least that's what we think" at <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=8612&start=0<!-- l -->

We did not distort the photos we used for our cross-fades, during resizing and rotating them we constrained ALL proportions.

Food for thought for those who still reject the "double theory", but do accept the Elvis/Jesse cross-fade as strong scientific evidence.

The graphology / Forensic Document Examiner
    You did not talk about a "Forensic Document Examiner" in update #6:
    Shirley Mason, a certified graphologist who worked for the Kansas City Bureau of Investigations for many years, analyzed letters from Elvis and from Jesse; her conclusion was that “she would testify in court, under oath, that Elvis ‘has to be ALIVE.’
    As a result of all this, Dr. Hinton was charged with fraud; but after investigation (including the graphologist, above), he was cleared of all charges.
    The above four categories (DNA, photographic, graphologist, and lie detector) are very strong scientific evidence that Jesse is truly Elvis, and therefore he did fake his death.
    In fact, the words "forensic" and "examiner" are not used in update #6 at all, they only appear in THIS update which you posted after Serenitys_Dream shared the results of her investigation regarding graphology and the acceptance of graphology in courts. The outcome: Is Graphology Accepted in Courts? The answer is NO.

The lie detector test:
    Admissibility in Court

It seems to be the public's general opinion that the results of polygraph testing is not allowed in court under any circumstances.

The truth is that Polygraph results are admissible in most courts across the country. The Supreme Court has yet to rule on the issue of admissibility so it has been up to individual jurisdictions to allow or disallow them. There are some jurisdictions that have absolute bans on admitting polygraph results, but most allow them.

Then why is this public opinion so wide-spread?

The simple fact is that both the plaintiff and the defendant have to agree to having the results of the test be admissible, prior to the examination being conducted.

Since the results of the test are going to hurt one party and help the other, the likelihood that both parties will agree to admissibility before knowing how it will affect their case, is minimal. Because of this, results of Polygraph testing are rarely admitted as evidence.

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/info ... issibility<!-- m -->

I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also think that "it's all going to come out", but I don't base that on a "slip up" by Jermaine. Many people have made slip ups while being interviewed, simply due to stress or due to their thoughts not being completely focussed on the interviewer and his/her questions. Don't we all say the most idiotic, non logical things when we're talking to people while our attention is caught by an event within out eye sight or an item we notice while talking?

A simple example is a telephone conversation I had with a friend of mine last Monday, when we talked about the show results of her dog on Sunday. She said: "He showed like a dream, he walked through the bus as if that was his natural enviroment." I said: "Ehhhh...bus???". She started laughing and said: "Oh I'm sorry, I just saw a bus passing my house, of course I meant RING instead of BUS!".

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.
    Your words remind me of something that happened last March. Are you going to take a break? If so, I might know someone you could spend some spare time with, I think the two of you would get along just fine.

Last but not least:
    Has any other hoaxer ever offered any such reward?

The Power of Words..?

According to the people on these boards the word “hoaxer” refers to the people who are examining the hoax.

Definitions of hoaxer:
      [li]S: (n) prankster, cut-up, trickster, tricker, hoaxer, practical joker (someone who plays practical jokes on others) Source: <!-- m -->
    http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=hoaxer<!-- m -->[/li]
    [li]hoaxer (plural hoaxers) Someone who does hoaxes.
    Source: <!-- m -->http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hoaxer<!-- m -->[/li]
    [li]hoaxer - someone who plays practical jokes on others
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hoaxer<!-- m -->[/li]

So your either saying you’re one of us, you’re playing a practical joke on us or you’re Michael Jackson. Mind: "any other hoaxer" are your words, not mine…
    And speaking of the unclaimed numerology reward: I could increase the reward up to 999 million dollars, but nobody would collect a penny—because the most advanced mathematician in the world can’t debunk it!

This is the same as if I would offer you a 999 million dollars reward in case you can bring me back my dog. My dog died 18 months ago but you don’t know that, so every attempt by you to bring me back my dog would result in zero.

It’s very easy to offer any kind of reward while YOU are so sure of the fact that no one is able to debunk it. 1+1=0.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    wrote: I'm sorry TS, but this last update doesn't bring clarity regarding the Elvis/MJ issue as far as I'm concerned, instead it brings more confusion. Fact is that Linda Hood stopped supporting Eliza's ongoing court case in December 2009 and she stated her reasons for it on her website back then. In September you wrote that Elvis/Jesse STILL has Linda as an informer. Now you're adding more confusion by writing:

I have to admit, or rather I admitted in my post in this thread, my continuing confusion in this case.
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117

I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also think that "it's all going to come out", but I don't base that on a "slip up" by Jermaine. Many people have made slip ups while being interviewed, simply due to stress or due to their thoughts not being completely focussed on the interviewer and his/her questions. Don't we all say the most idiotic, non logical things when we're talking to people while our attention is caught by an event within out eye sight or an item we notice while talking?

A simple example is a telephone conversation I had with a friend of mine last Monday, when we talked about the show results of her dog on Sunday. She said: "He showed like a dream, he walked through the bus as if that was his natural enviroment." I said: "Ehhhh...bus???". She started laughing and said: "Oh I'm sorry, I just saw a bus passing my house, of course I meant RING instead of BUS!".

Your words remind me of something that happened last March. Are you going to take a break? If so, I might know someone you could spend some spare time with, I think the two of you would get along just fine.

I read this over and over again before I decided to comment and I could find no other way to politely put it so here goes....

Do you sincerely believe that after over a year of TS posting compelling evidence that everything would come out and the truth would be known, that TS would base all of that on Jermaine's statement about the Airport? He had on earphones so could he have heard a jet fly over or maybe a picture of an Airport was hanging over head? Wonder what could have brought Airport to his mind so quickly when he was speaking every so deliberate and precise? So you think if was strickly because something involving Aviation distracted Jermaine? Because I am trying to figure out what distracted Harvey to say "If Michael was dead" What kind of pressure could Harvey be under to cause that kind of slip up? And all the other so many slip ups concerning this one issue. So many pressured people with distractions. How convenient to dismiss such a compelling statement.

What could you possibly know about Michael's endeavors on exposing the Illuminati? Reading between the lines of his lyrics and his speeches make it pretty clear, so that must not be a strong suit for you! TS never said Michael was going to DO something to them. Michael's purpose is to warn and bring awareness by exposing the corruption. I am really appauled FOR TS! Attiudes like yours are the very reason this Army has become divided, but then again I would have to tell myself you are really no part of it or you would not have such an attitude...because there IS NO L.O.V.E. anywhere to be found in your post.

I would hope your blatant saricasim and disrespect is a slip up MO! because I can guarantee mine IS NOT!!

Now I have to go ask forgiveness to the one who really matters and is watching, for my attitude.